Bored.

[RP Tournament Finals] Serpent VS Lili-Chwan

Battle Rules:
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

==========

Biography: Sasuke Uchiha
    Customs: Serpents Custom Playthings

==========

"According to you, Taijutsu is a fighting style for men however you seemed to handle yourself well in close combat. If you agree, I'd like to start this fight in close range. That is unless, you're scared?"

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you!

Re: [RP Tournament Finals] Serpent VS Lili-Chwan

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Battle Rules:
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

==========

Biography: Sasuke Uchiha
    Customs: Serpents Custom Playthings

==========

"According to you, Taijutsu is a fighting style for men however you seemed to handle yourself well in close combat. If you agree, I'd like to start this fight in close range. That is unless, you're scared?"
    Customs
    Amalia Wadatsumi in sig

Enough of that for now, we got so far, I want to congratulate you.

Approaches and reaches hand for handshake.

And sure, may the best win

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Customs
    Amalia Wadatsumi in sig

Enough of that for now, we got so far, I want to congratulate you.

Approaches and reaches hand for handshake.

And sure, may the best win
    3 tomoe Sharingan passively activated:

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

==============

Sasuke standing close range to Amalia see's her extend her hand outwards for a handshake.. Suspicious of the Act Sasuke looks into her eyes and gets the slight feeling that she my be trying to trick him.. Sasuke, moves his left hand quickly grabbing Amalia wrist with such fast speed it only appears in a blink of an eye. while staring into Amalia eye's placing her in an S-ranked Genjutsu where she will believe she is deep under water where the pressure is so high that she will be unable to move. The belief of being under water will also cause her to hold her breath and prevent her from using Raiton Ninjutsu..

(Genjutsu: Sharingan) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Right after placing her in the Genjutsu Sasuke twist's her wrist, this will not cause enough pain for the Genjutsu to Release but will cause her to bend over in the real world while he knee Amalia in the face with his chakra enhanced leg. In this one fluent motion Sasuke will Snap Her wrist preventing her from using it for anything including handseals and break her nose causing it to clot up with blood, preventing her from breathing (can still breath with mouth lol)

Forbidden Taijutsu Art: Demonic Wrist Braking (Kinshi Taijutsu Gijutsu: Oni Te Hadome)
    Type: Defense - Offense
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After being attacked, the user will move aside and catch his opponent’s wrist. Then the user will twist it really fast, and because of the pain the opponent will bow a little bit. Once this happens the user will concentrate large amount of chakra into his knee and kick his opponent, at the same time braking his wrist and also breaking his nose.
    Note: the user can’t use any A or above rank taijutsu attacks for the next turn.
    Note: the user can’t run due to his leg being shocked because of the chakra. However if the user is in sage mode or other mode that increases his spead or energy, he can still run.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness

Then as Amalia is flying backwards Sasuke activates the first state of his Curse Seal of Heaven. "So, is this the extent of your ability?"

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

3 tomoe Sharingan passively activated:

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

==============

Sasuke standing close range to Amalia see's her extend her hand outwards for a handshake.. Suspicious of the Act Sasuke looks into her eyes and gets the slight feeling that she my be trying to trick him.. Sasuke, moves his left hand quickly grabbing Amalia wrist with such fast speed it only appears in a blink of an eye. while staring into Amalia eye's placing her in an S-ranked Genjutsu where she will believe she is deep under water where the pressure is so high that she will be unable to move. The belief of being under water will also cause her to hold her breath and prevent her from using Raiton Ninjutsu..

(Genjutsu: Sharingan) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra cost: 15 - 40
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Right after placing her in the Genjutsu Sasuke twist's her wrist, this will not cause enough pain for the Genjutsu to Release but will cause her to bend over in the real world while he knee Amalia in the face with his chakra enhanced leg. In this one fluent motion Sasuke will Snap Her wrist preventing her from using it for anything including handseals and break her nose causing it to clot up with blood, preventing her from breathing (can still breath with mouth lol)

Forbidden Taijutsu Art: Demonic Wrist Braking (Kinshi Taijutsu Gijutsu: Oni Te Hadome)
    Type: Defense - Offense
    Description: After being attacked, the user will move aside and catch his opponent’s wrist. Then the user will twist it really fast, and because of the pain the opponent will bow a little bit. Once this happens the user will concentrate large amount of chakra into his knee and kick his opponent, at the same time braking his wrist and also breaking his nose.
    Note: the user can’t use any A or above rank taijutsu attacks for the next turn.
    Note: the user can’t run due to his leg being shocked because of the chakra. However if the user is in sage mode or other mode that increases his spead or energy, he can still run.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness

Then as Amalia is flying backwards Sasuke activates the first state of his Curse Seal of Heaven. "So, is this the extent of your ability?"

Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    As the genjutsu is cast, I fall suddenly and inexplicably into water. Despite being underwater, I cannot breath or move, yet I can see my opponent perfectly movable and undisturbed. My genjutsu mastery quickly rings the bell and I suddenly breath in the water, releasing bubbles of not fleeting air, but putrid spiders, as I wrinkle and shivrel, the water being sucked out of me, until I'm dust. As you grab my wrist, what confuses you the most is that you can now see your genjutsu clearly, as well as all the changes that happen to me. The water drains furiously, leaving awful itch in its awake. The wrist you grabbed is dust, and disintegrates into several spiders, producing uncontrollable itch in it's path. I'm no where to be seen.

(Genjutsu: Setsuwa no Ichi Ni Kumo) Illusion Technique: The Tale of the Itsy Bitsy Spider
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu acts both as a form of Kai and an actual genjutsu. Itsy Bitsy Spider allows the user to manipulate the jutsu and make it work towards her own purposes, while trapping the opponent. This jutsu comes in 2 phases.
    In the first phase, the user will suddenly start to turn into tiny hideous spiders, until she disintegrates completely, while manipulating the Genjutsu she's on. For example, if an opponent genjutsu creates a tree that envelops the user, it will constrict her so much that she explodes into multiple spiders, while the tree starts to decay. (The user can have any creativity she wants). This marks the release of the opponent jutsu.
    In the second phase, the opponent will start to feel uncontrollable itch, and the genjutsu will force him/her to scratch him/herself frantically. The skin will start to breach and create gashes, from where small spiders will start to come out, as the skin will expose the muscles and the bones, until the person is just mutilating itself, with spiders appearing from every inch of his body. The fear and pain will grow on the person quickly and steadily, until all turns black and a huge hideous spiders suddenly appears in front of the user, with multiple horrible eyeballs, which will knock the opponent out, convulsing in his sleep.
    *Knocks the opponent out for 2 turns*
    *Can only be used against techniques of the same rank or lower*
    *The user will not be able to use genjutsus for 3 turns*
    *Can only be used 3 times per battle
    *Genjutsu especialist or doujutsu specialist will be able to counter techniques one rank above*

Without being able to proceed with the throw, and your grip weakened by your illusion, I grab your wrist instead, forcing any remaining of strength open, and jump to your arm, locking my legs around your chest and neck, and my arms around your arm. Twisting it and projecting my body backwards, so that you would coil frontwards and we'd end up in the ground, with your back on the ground and my legs locking your arm in a tight key. In the illusion, it translates in breaking you arm, as it disintegrates into spiders, only empowering the itch and the terror, the genjutsu making it seem as if the spiders themselves broke your arm apart.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

As the genjutsu is cast, I fall suddenly and inexplicably into water. Despite being underwater, I cannot breath or move, yet I can see my opponent perfectly movable and undisturbed. My genjutsu mastery quickly rings the bell and I suddenly breath in the water, releasing bubbles of not fleeting air, but putrid spiders, as I wrinkle and shivrel, the water being sucked out of me, until I'm dust. As you grab my wrist, what confuses you the most is that you can now see your genjutsu clearly, as well as all the changes that happen to me. The water drains furiously, leaving awful itch in its awake. The wrist you grabbed is dust, and disintegrates into several spiders, producing uncontrollable itch in it's path. I'm no where to be seen.

(Genjutsu: Setsuwa no Ichi Ni Kumo) Illusion Technique: The Tale of the Itsy Bitsy Spider
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu acts both as a form of Kai and an actual genjutsu. Itsy Bitsy Spider allows the user to manipulate the jutsu and make it work towards her own purposes, while trapping the opponent. This jutsu comes in 2 phases.
    In the first phase, the user will suddenly start to turn into tiny hideous spiders, until she disintegrates completely, while manipulating the Genjutsu she's on. For example, if an opponent genjutsu creates a tree that envelops the user, it will constrict her so much that she explodes into multiple spiders, while the tree starts to decay. (The user can have any creativity she wants). This marks the release of the opponent jutsu.
    In the second phase, the opponent will start to feel uncontrollable itch, and the genjutsu will force him/her to scratch him/herself frantically. The skin will start to breach and create gashes, from where small spiders will start to come out, as the skin will expose the muscles and the bones, until the person is just mutilating itself, with spiders appearing from every inch of his body. The fear and pain will grow on the person quickly and steadily, until all turns black and a huge hideous spiders suddenly appears in front of the user, with multiple horrible eyeballs, which will knock the opponent out, convulsing in his sleep.
    *Knocks the opponent out for 2 turns*
    *Can only be used against techniques of the same rank or lower*
    *The user will not be able to use genjutsus for 3 turns*
    *Can only be used 3 times per battle
    *Genjutsu especialist or doujutsu specialist will be able to counter techniques one rank above*

Without being able to proceed with the throw, and your grip weakened by your illusion, I grab your wrist instead, forcing any remaining of strength open, and jump to your arm, locking my legs around your chest and neck, and my arms around your arm. Twisting it and projecting my body backwards, so that you would coil frontwards and we'd end up in the ground, with your back on the ground and my legs locking your arm in a tight key. In the illusion, it translates in breaking you arm, as it disintegrates into spiders, only empowering the itch and the terror, the genjutsu making it seem as if the spiders themselves broke your arm apart.
    As Sasuke begins to twist your arm he suddenly see's you turn to dust/spiders as he finds himself stuck in what appears to be his own Genjutsu, thanks to his sharingan he can easily see his own details that make up his Genjutsu and thous can predict that this is the same Genjutsu of his creation.. *Interesting, she was able to counter and remake my Genjutsu so precisely..* Sasuke as the spiders begin to start their crawl up his arm he releases he curse seal... This in turn will release him from the Genjutsu as you proceed with twisting my arm..

As we are falling to the ground Sasuke using his Sharingan predicts the trajectory of our falling and see's the movement of your body/legs as we fall to the ground. Seeing that you will end up locking him which in turn can be bad for him.. Sasuke Release's an Eel from his sleeve that will bind and push you away as it shocks you.. this will prevent you from locking Sasuke's arm and serve to damage you at the same time with both the electrocution and constricting..

(Unagi higyou) Shocking Eel Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will punch their arm forward releasing a large 15ft Eel from their sleeve, the Eel will quickly wrap around the opponent binding and shocking them.
    Note:
    -Can only be use 3 times per battle
    -Must sign Eel contract

Then as the large 15ft Eel releases it's self from Sasuke's sleeve as it still binds you and pushes you further away Sasuke quickly releases a smaller Eel from his mouth that will be shot at fast speed to your location. This eel will then explode with great electrical force violently shocking you..

(Unagi hagkiu) Eel Shock Blast
    Range: Short-Long.
    Description: The user will open their mouth shooting a small Eel at the opponent with great speed, one the Eel is within short range of the Opponent it will exspload with great electrical force shocking the opponent. if the user is over a watersorce they can shoot the Eel in the water, so the Eel can sneak up on the opponent, delivering the blast unexpectedly. If the User is in the blast radius, they will take 20 damage.
    Note:
    -Can only be use twice per battle
    -Must sign Eel contract

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

As Sasuke begins to twist your arm he suddenly see's you turn to dust/spiders as he finds himself stuck in what appears to be his own Genjutsu, thanks to his sharingan he can easily see his own details that make up his Genjutsu and thous can predict that this is the same Genjutsu of his creation.. *Interesting, she was able to counter and remake my Genjutsu so precisely..* Sasuke as the spiders begin to start their crawl up his arm he releases he curse seal... This in turn will release him from the Genjutsu as you proceed with twisting my arm..

As we are falling to the ground Sasuke using his Sharingan predicts the trajectory of our falling and see's the movement of your body/legs as we fall to the ground. Seeing that you will end up locking him which in turn can be bad for him.. Sasuke Release's an Eel from his sleeve that will bind and push you away as it shocks you.. this will prevent you from locking Sasuke's arm and serve to damage you at the same time with both the electrocution and constricting..

(Unagi higyou) Shocking Eel Strike
    Description: The user will punch their arm forward releasing a large 15ft Eel from their sleeve, the Eel will quickly wrap around the opponent binding and shocking them.
    Note:
    -Can only be use 3 times per battle
    -Must sign Eel contract

Then as the large 15ft Eel releases it's self from Sasuke's sleeve as it still binds you and pushes you further away Sasuke quickly releases a smaller Eel from his mouth that will be shot at fast speed to your location. This eel will then explode with great electrical force violently shocking you..

Description: The user will open their mouth shooting a small Eel at the opponent with great speed, one the Eel is within short range of the Opponent it will exspload with great electrical force shocking the opponent. if the user is over a watersorce they can shoot the Eel in the water, so the Eel can sneak up on the opponent, delivering the blast unexpectedly. If the User is in the blast radius, they will take 20 damage.
    Note:
    -Must sign Eel contract
    Holding to you, I quickly see the eel shooting from your sleeve. Still holding tight, I charge chakra through my sixth gate, immediately flushing it open, bursting in a massive wave of chakra. The very chakra expelled from the simple release of the gate would hit you like a ton of break, pushing the eel away but, more importantly, in the arm bar, it would smash your arm and neck to smitherins, almsot as if you imploded on yourself.

Eight Inner Gates - Simultaneous Release 1th-6th
    1st Inner Gate - (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

2nd Inner Gate - (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing
    Damage points: (+7 per hit) (-7 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Healing which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body.

4th Inner Gate - (Seimon) - The Gate of Pain
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: (+10 per hit) (-10 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Pain which is located in the Spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. Use of technique results in minor muscle tissue to tear on use.

There's no standard technique for the rest of the Gates I opened, so refer to this: [Ability] Eight Gates, for further doubt.

My chakra is green and my skin is red. Using my right foot on your broken neck as leverage, I pull your arm out of it's socket, probably further crushing a few bones around your skull, chest and neck. With your arm in hand, I burst backwards, landing several meters away from you, with your arm in hand, where I release the gates.

You seem DOWN, need a HAND?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Holding to you, I quickly see the eel shooting from your sleeve. Still holding tight, I charge chakra through my sixth gate, immediately flushing it open, bursting in a massive wave of chakra. The very chakra expelled from the simple release of the gate would hit you like a ton of break, pushing the eel away but, more importantly, in the arm bar, it would smash your arm and neck to smitherins, almsot as if you imploded on yourself.

Eight Inner Gates - Simultaneous Release 1th-6th
    1st Inner Gate - (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.

2nd Inner Gate - (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing
    Damage points: (+7 per hit) (-7 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Healing which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body.

4th Inner Gate - (Seimon) - The Gate of Pain
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: (+10 per hit) (-10 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Pain which is located in the Spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. Use of technique results in minor muscle tissue to tear on use.

There's no standard technique for the rest of the Gates I opened, so refer to this: [Ability] Eight Gates, for further doubt.

My chakra is green and my skin is red. Using my right foot on your broken neck as leverage, I pull your arm out of it's socket, probably further crushing a few bones around your skull, chest and neck. With your arm in hand, I burst backwards, landing several meters away from you, with your arm in hand, where I release the gates.

You seem DOWN, need a HAND?
    As Sasuke releases his Eel he see's your chakra begin to spike, Sasuke quickly realizes the danger and as you release the gates he replaces himself with Eels that appear to be Sasuke as a small Eel shoots on the flour by Sasuke's Feet. When you crush Sasuke's Eel Clone it will appear as though you have crushed the real Sasuke.. Then as you jump backwards ripping Sasuke's Eel Clones arm away Sasuke will be released from the small Eel unharmed..

(Unagi Senpuku-Fuu) Eel Hiding Method
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will replace themselves with Eels as an small Eel swims with grate speed deep into long range under the water. The Eel will then release the user out if it's mouth as the other Eels acting as the user on the surface distracts the opponent. This method is similar to the way Jiraiya travels in small toads. Doujutsu and Sensory abilities can see through this method.
    Note:
    -Requires a water source
    -Must sign Eel contract

"What the Hell... I've never seen such a huge spike in Chakra before!?" Sasuke then slams his hands together for a summoning this causes a massive summoning cloud to cover the battle field blocking your view of me as water crashes down and forms a large lake/ocean in the battlefield.. Sasuke once the Cloud forms jumps up thous to avoid being in the same location and gets swallowed by his summon as he hides in it's mouth..

(Kchuysei: Dendou Ouja) - Summoning: Electric King
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A (80 w/ Electricity)
    Description: Dendou Ouja Is the Boss of the Eels, He is the size of Manda II and is Red and white in Color. Dendou Ouja has to large yellow sacks on his back which absorb and store large amounts of Raiton Chakra up to A-rank It has been seen that on Command, Dendou Ouja can release this Raiton around him to create an A-Ranked Static Field which Electrocutes his prey, this field can reach out to Mid range of his Body. This has been seen in countless battles where he eats his own kind.. He swims at fast speed, about the same speed as Manda on land, being one of the fastest eels and has been known to use two spear like antenna to attack his targets. He is Very Cannibalistic and enjoys eating other Eels and hates to be Summoned, when summoned, he brings a large volume of water that is suitable for him to swim in. as he needs it to survive.
    Note:
    -Must have Signed Eel Contract.
    -Can only Summon once per battle.
    -Can only absorb Raiton up to 3 times per match.
    -Because of the mass of Water, this summon counts as 2 Moves.
    -Raiton counts as a move.
    -Absorbing Raiton counts as a Move.
    -User can not use Raiton During this Summon.
    -No other Eel can be in Play during this Summon.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

As Sasuke releases his Eel he see's your chakra begin to spike, Sasuke quickly realizes the danger and as you release the gates he replaces himself with Eels that appear to be Sasuke as a small Eel shoots on the flour by Sasuke's Feet. When you crush Sasuke's Eel Clone it will appear as though you have crushed the real Sasuke.. Then as you jump backwards ripping Sasuke's Eel Clones arm away Sasuke will be released from the small Eel unharmed..

(Unagi Senpuku-Fuu) Eel Hiding Method
    Description: The user will replace themselves with Eels as an small Eel swims with grate speed deep into long range under the water. The Eel will then release the user out if it's mouth as the other Eels acting as the user on the surface distracts the opponent. This method is similar to the way Jiraiya travels in small toads. Doujutsu and Sensory abilities can see through this method.
    Note:
    -Requires a water source
    -Must sign Eel contract

"What the Hell... I've never seen such a huge spike in Chakra before!?" Sasuke then slams his hands together for a summoning this causes a massive summoning cloud to cover the battle field blocking your view of me as water crashes down and forms a large lake/ocean in the battlefield.. Sasuke once the Cloud forms jumps up thous to avoid being in the same location and gets swallowed by his summon as he hides in it's mouth..

(Kchuysei: Dendou Ouja) - Summoning: Electric King
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A (80 w/ Electricity)
    Description: Dendou Ouja Is the Boss of the Eels, He is the size of Manda II and is Red and white in Color. Dendou Ouja has to large yellow sacks on his back which absorb and store large amounts of Raiton Chakra up to A-rank It has been seen that on Command, Dendou Ouja can release this Raiton around him to create an A-Ranked Static Field which Electrocutes his prey, this field can reach out to Mid range of his Body. This has been seen in countless battles where he eats his own kind.. He swims at fast speed, about the same speed as Manda on land, being one of the fastest eels and has been known to use two spear like antenna to attack his targets. He is Very Cannibalistic and enjoys eating other Eels and hates to be Summoned, when summoned, he brings a large volume of water that is suitable for him to swim in. as he needs it to survive.
    Note:
    -Must have Signed Eel Contract.
    -Can only Summon once per battle.
    -Can only absorb Raiton up to 3 times per match.
    -Because of the mass of Water, this summon counts as 2 Moves.
    -Raiton counts as a move.
    -Absorbing Raiton counts as a Move.
    -User can not use Raiton During this Summon.
    -No other Eel can be in Play during this Summon.
    After I supposedly crush several bones of the clone, with you somewhere inside it or on the floor, I'm able to sense you, a moving body of water, fleeing from the body I'm holding. Instead of wasting time, having already delivered a fatal blow no matter how you look at it, I release the gates and use:

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
    Chakra Cost: 20-30
    Damage Points: 40-60
    Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
    *Can only be used once every 2 turns*

Creating a tight box of fungus around the eel. It would cover it completely, all around. It's tight net structure would, case you are spat out from the eel, squeeze you to death, as you have no room to achieve your size. But inside the box, the eel, and subsequently you, is putrefied and eaten away, turning quickly into nothing more than a pile of organic mush.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    been known to complain of the
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

Since the only issue is the sensing, I'll simply clarify that.

They can sense bodies of water and water molecules, regardless of any other factor. They can sense water molecules around. In the air, in their enemy, in the ground, etc etc. Through this sensing they can simple use a multitude of reasonings to figure many things out from your movement in the field to incoming things towards them through their movement in the humidity in the air. Its the core of this ability that allows them to use Fishman Karate to deliver blows that affect the water inside your body. They can sense that water and, through their chakra, produce moves that impact that water and with it, injure your body from the inside.

This is the "core" of their sensing abilities. H20 molecule around? They can sense it. Something inside a body of water? They can sense it.

Continue

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

After I supposedly crush several bones of the clone, with you somewhere inside it or on the floor, I'm able to sense you, a moving body of water, fleeing from the body I'm holding. Instead of wasting time, having already delivered a fatal blow no matter how you look at it, I release the gates and use:

Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.

Creating a tight box of fungus around the eel. It would cover it completely, all around. It's tight net structure would, case you are spat out from the eel, squeeze you to death, as you have no room to achieve your size. But inside the box, the eel, and subsequently you, is putrefied and eaten away, turning quickly into nothing more than a pile of organic mush.
    As I am being Released from the small Eel and fungus starts to form and crush me, Sasuke quickly exits from his mouth and cast off his old skin. This will allow him to escape the crushing force of the mushrooms while he then releases a very small Eel from his mouth that shoots at you with grate speed. This Eel will near instantly explode with great electrical force and shock us both violently. You taking a lot more damage then me. (you taking 90 Raiton damage and me only taking 20 Raiton damage)

(Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
    Note: This technique may be used only once per battle.

Note:
    -Must sign Eel contract

Sasuke then continues to activate the second state of his Curse Seal of Heaven.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

As I am being Released from the small Eel and fungus starts to form and crush me, Sasuke quickly exits from his mouth and cast off his old skin. This will allow him to escape the crushing force of the mushrooms while he then releases a very small Eel from his mouth that shoots at you with grate speed. This Eel will near instantly explode with great electrical force and shock us both violently. You taking a lot more damage then me. (you taking 90 Raiton damage and me only taking 20 Raiton damage)

(Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
    Note: This technique may be used only once per battle.

Note:
    -Must sign Eel contract

Sasuke then continues to activate the second state of his Curse Seal of Heaven.

Your move is a mess.

Standing in front of you I see an eel spitting you want, and then you spitting out yourself, head first, and so I use:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

To release me from what must be a really freaky genjutsu, before your Eel blast jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Your move is a mess.

Standing in front of you I see an eel spitting you want, and then you spitting out yourself, head first, and so I use:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

To release me from what must be a really freaky genjutsu, before your Eel blast jutsu.
    I believe my move to be fine

=========

As Sasuke looks upon you he see's your chakra forming, recognizing the way in which the chakra formats he intently recognizes it as his own creation.. Sasuke quickly releases his chakra around him and forms a 360 degree dome that clashes with your lightning. This dome will easily overpower your lightning and continue to slash and push you back to Mid-Range.

(Fuuton: Tenrai Kougi) - Wind style: Divine Justice
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Damage: 80 (-15 to user)
    Description: The user releases his Fuuton chakra into the air surrounding him which allows him to manipulate the air. A large amount of wind will begin to spin around the user and will quickly form a 360 degree dome surrounding him. The dome consists of slashing wind which rotate at high speeds and will severely slice anything that comes in contact with it. This jutsu serves as an attack and defense, and is able to withstand all elemental attack up to S-rank except for A-rank and above Katon attacks.
    *Note: The user takes 15 damage due to his proximity to the slashing wind.
    *Note: Can only be used twice
    *Note: No S rank wind techniques the following turn.
    *Note: Must wait at least 2 turns to be used again.
    *Can only be taught by McKnockout

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

I believe my move to be fine

=========

As Sasuke looks upon you he see's your chakra forming, recognizing the way in which the chakra formats he intently recognizes it as his own creation.. Sasuke quickly releases his chakra around him and forms a 360 degree dome that clashes with your lightning. This dome will easily overpower your lightning and continue to slash and push you back to Mid-Range.

(Fuuton: Tenrai Kougi) - Wind style: Divine Justice
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Damage: 80 (-15 to user)
    Description: The user releases his Fuuton chakra into the air surrounding him which allows him to manipulate the air. A large amount of wind will begin to spin around the user and will quickly form a 360 degree dome surrounding him. The dome consists of slashing wind which rotate at high speeds and will severely slice anything that comes in contact with it. This jutsu serves as an attack and defense, and is able to withstand all elemental attack up to S-rank except for A-rank and above Katon attacks.
    *Note: The user takes 15 damage due to his proximity to the slashing wind.
    *Note: Can only be used twice
    *Note: No S rank wind techniques the following turn.
    *Note: Must wait at least 2 turns to be used again.
    *Can only be taught by McKnockout
    You are being born... You shouldn't be able to muster enough understanding of chakra to just react to such a quick jutsu... but sure.

As you expel the large amount of wind, it is clear that it will overpower my lightning. At which point, I stop emitting chakra and quickly change it to:

(Katon: Raion no Honba) Fire Style: Lion's Lair
    Description: The user expels a great amount of fire chakra throughout her body, quickly growing a flaming sphere outwards until it reaches the limits of short range. With one handseals (One hand) the orb condenses on itself, concentrating all on the user's hand, which can then be released as an horizontal crescent.
    *The user is covered by a thin chakra coat that prevents the jutsu from burning her*
    *The user can't use fire jutsus higher than A rank in the next turn, and will have to wait at least two turns to be used again*

Consuming all the wind around me. Since it had to counter an A rank lightning, even if interrupted, it would still be quite weakened, making it loose the rank advantage it had over my fire jutsu. At that light, I quickly preform one handseal, as soon as you stop emitting wind chakra, condensing all the fire + wind into my hand, which I quickly release as a crescent of fire+wind towards you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

You are being born... You shouldn't be able to muster enough understanding of chakra to just react to such a quick jutsu... but sure.

As you expel the large amount of wind, it is clear that it will overpower my lightning. At which point, I stop emitting chakra and quickly change it to:

(Katon: Raion no Honba) Fire Style: Lion's Lair
    Description: The user expels a great amount of fire chakra throughout her body, quickly growing a flaming sphere outwards until it reaches the limits of short range. With one handseals (One hand) the orb condenses on itself, concentrating all on the user's hand, which can then be released as an horizontal crescent.
    *The user is covered by a thin chakra coat that prevents the jutsu from burning her*
    *The user can't use fire jutsus higher than A rank in the next turn, and will have to wait at least two turns to be used again*

Consuming all the wind around me. Since it had to counter an A rank lightning, even if interrupted, it would still be quite weakened, making it loose the rank advantage it had over my fire jutsu. At that light, I quickly preform one handseal, as soon as you stop emitting wind chakra, condensing all the fire + wind into my hand, which I quickly release as a crescent of fire+wind towards you.
    If you have enough time to stop your lightning and use another Jutsu before my wind is able to hit you then I surely would have enough time.. PS, this is the last turn of my Curse Seal..
    =================

Sasuke, watching your chakra can see a sudden build up and knowing that Katon is strong to Fuuton, make's and educated evaluation that you are forming a fire Jutsu. As fire starts to form around you into a sphere, Sasuke makes a single handseal and releases large blast of water at your location. Sasuke then releases electricity into the water making it a more devastating force.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

This will easily overpower your already weakened fire attack and smash into you, this will push you backwards not doing much damage as your are resistant to it but the lightning will shock you leaving you injured..this will also put some distance between us. Sasuke's Curse Seal then retreats back to his neck.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

If you have enough time to stop your lightning and use another Jutsu before my wind is able to hit you then I surely would have enough time.. PS, this is the last turn of my Curse Seal..
    =================

Sasuke, watching your chakra can see a sudden build up and knowing that Katon is strong to Fuuton, make's and educated evaluation that you are forming a fire Jutsu. As fire starts to form around you into a sphere, Sasuke makes a single handseal and releases large blast of water at your location. Sasuke then releases electricity into the water making it a more devastating force.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

This will easily overpower your already weakened fire attack and smash into you, this will push you backwards not doing much damage as your are resistant to it but the lightning will shock you leaving you injured..this will also put some distance between us. Sasuke's Curse Seal then retreats back to his neck.
    Okay, since we're clearly not in short-range, else you'd be hit by the fire before you can muster the water technique, as you start making handseals, I should be condensing the fireball in my hand, giving me clear view of what is happening. Either way, even if your already in the process of spitting out the water balls, I should still be condensing as it is coming. Rocking out my arm, releasing the crescent, I quickly make one handseal, as your techniques are about to hit me, but it's not enough, and the water hits me right in the head, pushing me backwards and against the sides of the crater of me opening the gates. But as soon as I'm hit, a whole opens up beneath you, falling 20 meters to your death. My body turns into a stone, debris from my previous gate opening.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Standing Long-Range from you, behind and to the left (your left), I used:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Creating a huge gash in the landscape, like a scar, to swallow you whole. And quickly use:

(Doton: Irigomi) – Earth Style: Coming in Together
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user performs Ram – Horse – Rat and then stomping their foot on the ground can cause an open piece of earth like a hole or fissure to close shut trapping anyone inbetween.
    *Created by Zenryoku*

Allowing you to fall quite a while before the cliff close and crush you in between

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Okay, since we're clearly not in short-range, else you'd be hit by the fire before you can muster the water technique, as you start making handseals, I should be condensing the fireball in my hand, giving me clear view of what is happening. Either way, even if your already in the process of spitting out the water balls, I should still be condensing as it is coming. Rocking out my arm, releasing the crescent, I quickly make one handseal, as your techniques are about to hit me, but it's not enough, and the water hits me right in the head, pushing me backwards and against the sides of the crater of me opening the gates. But as soon as I'm hit, a whole opens up beneath you, falling 20 meters to your death. My body turns into a stone, debris from my previous gate opening.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Standing Long-Range from you, behind and to the left (your left), I used:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Creating a huge gash in the landscape, like a scar, to swallow you whole. And quickly use:

(Doton: Irigomi) – Earth Style: Coming in Together
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user performs Ram – Horse – Rat and then stomping their foot on the ground can cause an open piece of earth like a hole or fissure to close shut trapping anyone inbetween.
    *Created by Zenryoku*

Allowing you to fall quite a while before the cliff close and crush you in between
    @Bold: We are in Short Range, that's why I asked you in VM if you would get hit my my wind before you use fire, you said no. so If you have enough time to use your fire I should have enough time to use my water don't you think?

Also, you said you are at Long Range but used a Mid Range Technique... so I will assume it never happens..
    ==============

As the water/lightning combo hits you Sasuke quickly finds himself lowering with the ground, knowing that his move must not have hit you Sasuke quickly begins looking around spotting your faint chakra signature in the distance. Sasuke quickly focuses his chakra and causes 2 sphere's of Jade the size of basketballs to shoot from the ground under you like cannonballs. These spheres will smash into you lifting you up into the air where they will explode releases 100 senbon that will litter the surrounding area up to Mid-Range and stab several of your vital organs in the process..

(Hisuiton: Senbon Toma) - Jade Release: Needle Sphere
    Range: Mid-Long
    Description: The user will slam there hands together focusing their chakra around their opponent. 2 Basketball sized spheres of jade will erupt from the ground like cannonballs under the opponent. These balls will rise in the air and explode with extreme force, releasing 100 jade Senbon (50 per sphere) which will rain down in all directions, covering a Mid Range area. if the user is in the radius of the attack, they will need to defend from it as well.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    -Can only be taught by Serpent

Sasuke then focuses his Doton Chakra causing to small pillars to erupt from under his feet that will throw him up and out of the hole while he watches you closely...

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

@Bold: We are in Short Range, that's why I asked you in VM if you would get hit my my wind before you use fire, you said no. so If you have enough time to use your fire I should have enough time to use my water don't you think?

Also, you said you are at Long Range but used a Mid Range Technique... so I will assume it never happens..
    ==============

As the water/lightning combo hits you Sasuke quickly finds himself lowering with the ground, knowing that his move must not have hit you Sasuke quickly begins looking around spotting your faint chakra signature in the distance. Sasuke quickly focuses his chakra and causes 2 sphere's of Jade the size of basketballs to shoot from the ground under you like cannonballs. These spheres will smash into you lifting you up into the air where they will explode releases 100 senbon that will litter the surrounding area up to Mid-Range and stab several of your vital organs in the process..

(Hisuiton: Senbon Toma) - Jade Release: Needle Sphere
    Range: Mid-Long
    Description: The user will slam there hands together focusing their chakra around their opponent. 2 Basketball sized spheres of jade will erupt from the ground like cannonballs under the opponent. These balls will rise in the air and explode with extreme force, releasing 100 jade Senbon (50 per sphere) which will rain down in all directions, covering a Mid Range area. if the user is in the radius of the attack, they will need to defend from it as well.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle

Sasuke then focuses his Doton Chakra causing to small pillars to erupt from under his feet that will throw him up and out of the hole while he watches you closely...

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

You don't really have any indication of where I am, since I moved to a whole different area. But in the off chance you're able to see me, as you're going down the hole (since, after your eyes get bellow the ground, there would be too much earth in the way for you to see through it with Sharingna), I notice the ground erupting into two balls, I and quickly use:

A rank

Creating a soft cushion of fungus all around the balls, covering my feet and legs with it, protecting me from harm. I quickly propel myself to the ground again, as I sense you moving upwards through the hole (before you reach the surface level). The jade needles being enclosed by the steel grip of the fungal net, I have leeway to go about doing what I want. Yet, just to be safe, as I use:

±Ibiton: Sono Kougu no Odahviing | Decay Release: The Tools of Odahviing±
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn if kept active)
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    The user will take use of the specific release of Ibiton and manifest any construct his mind is able to imagine and visualize of that specific part of the release (Cubes, Spheres, Kunais, Swords, Walls, etc). These constructs, translucid and golden with a slight black hue in them, can be used to defend or attack. They can be created only Short-Mid range around the user but they can be thrown further. The user can control the movement of the constructs with or without the need for hand gestures, depending on the distance he is from them (Short range, no handgestures, Mid range requires hand gestures). Although hazardous to the enemies and anything present in the battlefield, the user can touch and interact with these constructs freely, taking advantage of their inherent properties to his own advantage. These constructs, if kept in short range, last until either dispelled or countered, making it a good choice to create weapons or defensive shields.
    Note: Usable 5 times per battle.
    Note: Creates only 1 item per use.

Creating a thick but extremely sharp shield between me and the jade balls, encased in the fungus. Case the balls explode, as I'm propelling out of the fungus, I would notice the disruption and protect myself. The already weakened senbns (from the fungus), would then be completely deflected by the shield. If not, The shield would just be thrown towards you. In either situation, I shoot the shield at great speeds towards you, which would chop down your head by striking you in the neck as it pops up from the hole.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

You don't really have any indication of where I am, since I moved to a whole different area. But in the off chance you're able to see me, as you're going down the hole (since, after your eyes get bellow the ground, there would be too much earth in the way for you to see through it with Sharingna), I notice the ground erupting into two balls, I and quickly use:

A rank

Creating a soft cushion of fungus all around the balls, covering my feet and legs with it, protecting me from harm. I quickly propel myself to the ground again, as I sense you moving upwards through the hole (before you reach the surface level). The jade needles being enclosed by the steel grip of the fungal net, I have leeway to go about doing what I want. Yet, just to be safe, as I use:

±Ibiton: Sono Kougu no Odahviing | Decay Release: The Tools of Odahviing±
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn if kept active)
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    The user will take use of the specific release of Ibiton and manifest any construct his mind is able to imagine and visualize of that specific part of the release (Cubes, Spheres, Kunais, Swords, Walls, etc). These constructs, translucid and golden with a slight black hue in them, can be used to defend or attack. They can be created only Short-Mid range around the user but they can be thrown further. The user can control the movement of the constructs with or without the need for hand gestures, depending on the distance he is from them (Short range, no handgestures, Mid range requires hand gestures). Although hazardous to the enemies and anything present in the battlefield, the user can touch and interact with these constructs freely, taking advantage of their inherent properties to his own advantage. These constructs, if kept in short range, last until either dispelled or countered, making it a good choice to create weapons or defensive shields.
    Note: Usable 5 times per battle.
    Note: Creates only 1 item per use.

Creating a thick but extremely sharp shield between me and the jade balls, encased in the fungus. Case the balls explode, as I'm propelling out of the fungus, I would notice the disruption and protect myself. The already weakened senbns (from the fungus), would then be completely deflected by the shield. If not, The shield would just be thrown towards you. In either situation, I shoot the shield at great speeds towards you, which would chop down your head by striking you in the neck as it pops up from the hole.
    I am under the impression that the Sharingan is able to detect faint chakra signatures even underground..
    ===========

As Sasuke notices his spheres of Jade be brought to a sudden halt, Sasuke quickly focuses his chakra causing the Jade to detonate early. This will easily blast though the weakened mushrooms and blow off your legs (This will happen before you use your Decay Release as the blast will happen earlier..)

(Hisuiton: Hishi Bakuhatsu) – Jade Release: Jade Detonation
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user will focus their chakra into any source of Jade they have created a with previous Jade techniques, making all the Jade particles push closer to together causing the crystal to become very dense and compact continuously building up the pressure in the Jade structure until it reaches zero point, when it's as dense and compact as possible. Then unleashing the chakra in that Jade source, the Jade will explode, all the Jade particles will be blasted away from each other creating a very strong blast.
    Note:
    -Must know Jade Release
    -Can only Use twice per battle
    -No S ranks in the same turn
    -Hurts the user if caught in blast.

"It's a shame that such a pretty thing has to die.."

Sasuke then focuses his Doton Chakra making a single handseal creating two gigantic slabs of earth that will slam down and crush you... Sasuke then makes to small pillars to erupt from under his feet that will throw him up and out of the hole while he watching you closely...

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

Closed for judging. Good luck to both and thank you for an enjoyable final. ^_^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

I must say guys, both of you did a great job here, it was quite an enjoyable fight to read through, however the time came for the decision to be made and there can only be one winner.

So before i declare a winner first i gotta mention some mistakes, first Serpent's use of Sharingan while being moved down by the Moving Earth Core, although the Moving Earth Core doesn't move down the ground that fast to leave you airborne so it can't really be used to make you fall into your "death" so to say, but you can't use your Sharingan to track Lilli's movements while you are underground, first you are surrounded by earth, the Sharingan's clarity of perception allows you to see chakra through non chakra infused material to an extent meaning while you will be able to see just one meter below the surface of the ground if you were above the ground, you won't be able to see chakra 5 meters below the ground level, unlike the Byakugan which can see up to great extents beyond walls or even chakra signatures, that's why the Byakugan's ability of Insight far exceeds the Sharingan.

Onto the second part about Lilli's Kawarimi usage, for some reason you said that you were standing at long range from Serpent, even though you substitued with a rubble made by the chakra burst of the initial opening of the gates, so they must be close to you, not to mention that the Kawarimi lets you substitute yourself with a nearby object and you were initially at short range, maybe you thought that Serpent was long range because of his Eel Hiding Method technique, that describes that "the Eel travels at long range deep underwater" but then again you used a Mid ranged technique to crush and force him out of his eel, so he must have not gotten very far.

Overall, i find Lilli's performance exceeds Serpent's, she used smart counters to get out of threats while still keeping the offensive, and i feel that she was controlling the flow of most of the fight, so i'm sorry Serpent, you both did great.

Winner for me is Lilli-Chwan.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

It is my opinion that lili wins this fight, as Serpent was constantly pressured and technically died once via the use of oral rebirth indicating he was pressured to the point he had no actual counter.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

Well, my reasoning isn't that important anymore but I would give the fight to Lili.

Her use of the Sub technique and the constant pressure on serpent were enough to for me grant her a win. And Serpent needed Oral Rebirth meaning lili pressured him enough to force him to use it.

Lili-Chwan is the winner of this tournament!!!

I'll open the prize pool in a bit. Congrats lili and congrats serpent in an awesome fight and an awesome progression in the tournament!

Last edited by Scorps; 01-25-2013 at 07:38 PM.