Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the scroll.

Something crossed my mind while reading some of threads and its about the scroll sasuke now has, I believe its the ultimate way of acquiring the rinnegan eye and reaching so6p level, these are my reasons.
    1. Suigetsu read the scroll but when juugo woke up from been joked he was in a hurry to go see sasuke without letting juugo know anything.
    2. Back when sasuke was injured for bee's attack juugo integrated his power into sasuke because he was the most compactable with the curse seal. So I believe he able senin mode too probably after learning how(3rd mountain motioned).
    3. Kabuto statement of been more closer to so6p with addition of juugo and Karin's DNA +oro's.
    4. The fact Karin herself is still in this manga without been major contributor besides having uzumaki DNA. She is in leaf village not a coincidence kishi.
    5. The fact that orochimaru himself wants sasuke after already having karins and juugo DNA and body transferring jutsu. Meaning the perfect body that orochimaru needs to transcend into the next level is sasuke's DNA reap sharingan that's why he hasn't been able to go full sage mode. Sage mode+ sharingan+ uzumaki DNA.
    6.. The other is oro's and danzo affiliation. Oro was the one that combined senju & sharingan on him if oro had believe that that was ultimate level or so6p power he would done it to himself. He most gone further into his experiments.
    7. That fact that kabuto himself want sasuke after surpassing orochimaru. To the point that he didn't use senju DNA on himself
    8. The fact sasuke needs orochimaru .
    9. The fact that uzumaki DNA or clan are the catalyst to the equation of been so6p even madara recognizes them.
    10. the fact that orochimaru scroll is something sasuke can study and preform
    conclusion- I think the scoll is orochimaru result of reaching so6p level because he had all the opportunity to do the same thing to himself but choose to get a uchiha body after adding all the necessary DNA and jutsu together.
    thanks kabuto.
    I want U guys let me know what you u think ?

Last edited by lion fang master; 01-18-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets

Re: the scroll.

very interesting I'm starting to see a bit of what your saying well thought out

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito is my Boyfriend.

good theory

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory ... But what if I asked something like ... Why would Sasuke talk about wanting to know the clan and the village and that only oro knows where what Sasuke is looking for located ? So I think that it's just an Edo tensei scroll that has the names of people to summon and when suijetsu saw the scroll he got mad hyped cuz with their power plus the power of the Edo's they can change the tide of the war. And coincidentally itachi told Sasuke about shusui and that him and itachi had the same views on the clan and the village. only he knew how itachi felt cuz he sacrificed himself for the village as well .... I'm not sure man it's a head scratcher .... I do think that oro still wants sasukes body tough.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke

Sounds more like a power up then anything that has to do with "Itachi's feelings", the main interest of Sasuke

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there are a lot of things oro researched the Q should be what doesn't he know

Last edited by lion fang master; 01-19-2013 at 04:27 PM.