Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    This user has no status.

I saw this in my dream! read!
    this is what madara says to naruto and sasuke

私は仏の力の私の無限の量で宇宙を 砕する力を持っている。いなくても は私を停止することができます!私 を止めることができる唯一の人は阿 陀仏ですが、彼は今でも私の一部で 。私は最強ですし、天国とピュアラ ンドを越えて存在しています!

translated:

I have the power to crush the universe in my infinite amount of power of the Buddha. God can stop me even if I do not need it! The only one who can stop me is Amida Buddha, he is still a part of me. I am the strongest, I have been there and the land beyond the pure heaven!

More accurate:

私は宇宙は仏の電源の無限量のクラ シュには電源があります。 神も私を停止することができません 私を停止することができた人は阿弥 仏であるが、彼は私の一部になりま た。 私は、最も強力な、私天と純粋な土 よりも力を持ってます!

I have the power to crush the universe infinite amount of power of the Buddha. I will not be able to stop me and God. Who can stop me is the Buddha Amitabha, he became a part of me. I have the most powerful force than pure heaven and I land!

Last edited by dolama; 01-18-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

Re: 617

what?

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

?????

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

your ava is too hairy.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    your ava is too hairy.
    my ava is sun wukong

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    your ava is too hairy.
    *dies*

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Kinda wild

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

dOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

Last edited by Django; 01-18-2013 at 04:25 PM.

kiss shot acerola orion yahiko24's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    this statement is false

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    dOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

the pic xD

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I had the exact same dream.

Status
    This user has no status.

極楽と呼ばれる(サンスクリット語 "所有する喜び"):彼の努力を通じ 、阿弥陀は "浄土"を(浄土宗净土、日本語)を作 成しました。極楽は、私たち自身の 界の境界を越えて、遠く離れた西に 置しています。彼の誓いの力によっ て、阿弥陀はこの土地に生まれ変わ ために彼を呼ぶ人すべてのために、 こに仏法で彼からの命令を受け、最 終的に自分のターン中に菩薩や仏( 乗仏教の究極の目標になることが可 になりました)。そこから、これら の同じ菩薩や仏はまだ多くの人々を けるために私たちの世界に戻ります
    阿弥陀は、包括的な愛のブッダです 彼は西に住んでいる(瞑想仏として される)と、すべての生き物の悟り (祝福仏として表される)のために 作します。彼の最も重要な啓発手法 楽園のように周囲の世界を視覚化し たものです。楽園として彼の世界を ている人は、彼の悟りのエネルギー 呼び起こす。世界は対応する正の思 想(啓蒙思想)または(すべての人 が幸福になりたい)は、すべての人 に光を送ることによって、楽園とし て見ることができます。阿弥陀教義 た後、1つは、楽園(阿弥陀の浄土) に来ることができる、彼らは彼らの (西の地平線)上に天に彼らの死の 弥陀(日)で可視化した場合、マン トラとして彼の名前を考え、体を残 てクラウンチャクラを通して魂とし 。

Translated:

Through his efforts, Amitābha created the "Pure Land" (净土, Japanese: jōdo) called Sukhāvatī (Sanskrit: "possessing happiness") . Sukhāvatī is situated in the uttermost west, beyond the bounds of our own world. By the power of his vows, Amitābha has made it possible for all who call upon him to be reborn into this land, there to undergo instruction by him in the dharma and ultimately become bodhisattvas and buddhas in their turn (the ultimate goal of Mahāyāna Buddhism). From there, these same bodhisattvas and buddhas return to our world to help yet more people.
    Amitābha is the Buddha of the comprehensive love. He lives in the west (represented as a meditating Buddha) and works for the enlightenment of all beings (represented as a blessing Buddha). His most important enlightenment technique is the visualization of the surrounding world as a paradise. Who sees his world as a paradise, awakens his enlightenment energy. The world can be seen as a paradise by a corresponding positive thought (enlightenment thought) or by sending light to all beings (wish all beings to be happy). After the Amitabha doctrine, one can come to paradise (in the Pure Land of Amitābha), if they visualize at their death Amitābha in the heaven (sun) over their head (western horizon), think his name as a mantra and leave the body as a soul through the crown chakra.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has Mod Status. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by dolama View Post
    極楽と呼ばれる(サンスクリット語 "所有する喜び"):彼の努力を通じ 、阿弥陀は "浄土"を(浄土宗净土、日本語)を作 成しました。極楽は、私たち自身の 界の境界を越えて、遠く離れた西に 置しています。彼の誓いの力によっ て、阿弥陀はこの土地に生まれ変わ ために彼を呼ぶ人すべてのために、 こに仏法で彼からの命令を受け、最 終的に自分のターン中に菩薩や仏( 乗仏教の究極の目標になることが可 になりました)。そこから、これら の同じ菩薩や仏はまだ多くの人々を けるために私たちの世界に戻ります
    阿弥陀は、包括的な愛のブッダです 彼は西に住んでいる(瞑想仏として される)と、すべての生き物の悟り (祝福仏として表される)のために 作します。彼の最も重要な啓発手法 楽園のように周囲の世界を視覚化し たものです。楽園として彼の世界を ている人は、彼の悟りのエネルギー 呼び起こす。世界は対応する正の思 想(啓蒙思想)または(すべての人 が幸福になりたい)は、すべての人 に光を送ることによって、楽園とし て見ることができます。阿弥陀教義 た後、1つは、楽園(阿弥陀の浄土) に来ることができる、彼らは彼らの (西の地平線)上に天に彼らの死の 弥陀(日)で可視化した場合、マン トラとして彼の名前を考え、体を残 てクラウンチャクラを通して魂とし 。

Translated:

Through his efforts, Amitābha created the "Pure Land" (净土, Japanese: jōdo) called Sukhāvatī (Sanskrit: "possessing happiness") . Sukhāvatī is situated in the uttermost west, beyond the bounds of our own world. By the power of his vows, Amitābha has made it possible for all who call upon him to be reborn into this land, there to undergo instruction by him in the dharma and ultimately become bodhisattvas and buddhas in their turn (the ultimate goal of Mahāyāna Buddhism). From there, these same bodhisattvas and buddhas return to our world to help yet more people.
    Amitābha is the Buddha of the comprehensive love. He lives in the west (represented as a meditating Buddha) and works for the enlightenment of all beings (represented as a blessing Buddha). His most important enlightenment technique is the visualization of the surrounding world as a paradise. Who sees his world as a paradise, awakens his enlightenment energy. The world can be seen as a paradise by a corresponding positive thought (enlightenment thought) or by sending light to all beings (wish all beings to be happy). After the Amitabha doctrine, one can come to paradise (in the Pure Land of Amitābha), if they visualize at their death Amitābha in the heaven (sun) over their head (western horizon), think his name as a mantra and leave the body as a soul through the crown chakra.
    wait,is this content from the hindu's "sacred" books?or this how the world was formed in the hindu's point of view?

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

I saw this in my dream! read!
    this is what madara says to naruto and sasuke

私は仏の力の私の無限の量で宇宙を 砕する力を持っている。いなくても は私を停止することができます!私 を止めることができる唯一の人は阿 陀仏ですが、彼は今でも私の一部で 。私は最強ですし、天国とピュアラ ンドを越えて存在しています!

translated:

I have the power to crush the universe in my infinite amount of power of the Buddha. God can stop me even if I do not need it! The only one who can stop me is Amida Buddha, he is still a part of me. I am the strongest, I have been there and the land beyond the pure heaven!

More accurate:

私は宇宙は仏の電源の無限量のクラ シュには電源があります。 神も私を停止することができません 私を停止することができた人は阿弥 仏であるが、彼は私の一部になりま た。 私は、最も強力な、私天と純粋な土 よりも力を持ってます!

I have the power to crush the universe infinite amount of power of the Buddha. I will not be able to stop me and God. Who can stop me is the Buddha Amitabha, he became a part of me. I have the most powerful force than pure heaven and I land!

Translated:

This makes perfect sense then, as I have previously stated, Madara sees himself as the the new Amitabha Buddha, remember when Tobi spoke of Nagato as being the "Third Sage of the Six Paths" implying that the first two are the Rikudou Sennin and Madara (who awakened the Rinnegan) now, both Rikudou Sennin and Madara desired peace, however the former desired true peace while the latter desired an illusory peace in the Mugen Tsukoyomi, this would be antithetic to what the original Amitabha (Rikodou Sennin) wanted, true peace, what Madara wants (The Self-Proclaimed New Amitabha) is an illusory world, or known as Maya in Indian Philosophy, and like in Indian philosophy. True enlightenment is achieved by recognizing the illusory world (Maya) and only from this realization can one truly attain true enlightenment (Nirvana) however Madara (The Self-Proclaimed New Amitabha) desires the former, the Maya (Illusory World) as the absolute truth which is contrary to what the true Amitabha (Rikudou Sennin) desires. From this we can see the messianic delusions of Madara, he sees himself as the new Sage of the Six Paths who wants to bring peace in the world. However this "peace" is nothing more than an illusion (Mugen Tsukoyomi) therefore he is a False Amitabha Buddha.

Now, with regards to "Dharma" it is in a sense similar to the ideal Shinobi, duty, obligation, honor,etc. and only by following the Dharma of the Amitabha (Rikudou Sennin) can one become a Bodhisattva or an "enlightened human" or a true, ideal shinobi, or sage. This could imply both Naruto and Sasuke, the former (Naruto) is already in most respect an ideal Shinobi, while the latter (Sasuke) is still in the path of darkness, I suspect that when Sasuke meets "The One Who Knows Everything" he will be able to become a Bodhisattva (Ideal Shinobi) and join forces with the other Bodhisattva (Naruto) to fight the False Amitabha (Madara) who has acquired the power of "God" (Juubi). Hence in summation this is what the prediction from your dream means:

Madara will successfully become the Jinchuuriki of Juubi (God), posessing the power of the Amitabha Buddha (Rikodou Sennin) and he proclaims himself the savior of the world (False Amitabha) that will bring peace through a false enlightnment (Mugent Tsukoyomi) but will be opposed by two Bodhisattvas (Sasuke and Naruto) whereas Madara (False Amitabha) will boast that he has the power of the Buddha (Rikodou Sennin) and God (Juubi) and only the Amitabha Buddha himself (Rikodou Sennin) can stop him, foreshadowing the possible unification of Naruto and Sasuke (Nirvana) to reawaken the power of the true Amitabha Buddha (Rikodou Sennin) to defeat the Jinchuuriki Madara (False Amitabha with the power of God/Juubi).

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-19-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    This makes perfect sense then, as I have previously stated, Madara sees himself as the the new Amitabha Buddha, remember when Tobi spoke of Nagato as being the "Third Sage of the Six Paths" implying that the first two are the Rikudou Sennin and Madara (who awakened the Rinnegan) now, both Rikudou Sennin and Madara desired peace, however the former desired true peace while the latter desired an illusory peace in the Mugen Tsukoyomi, this would be antithetic to what the original Amitabha (Rikodou Sennin) wanted, true peace, what Madara wants (The Self-Proclaimed New Amitabha) is an illusory world, or known as Maya in Indian Philosophy, and like in Indian philosophy. True enlightenment is achieved by recognizing the illusory world (Maya) and only from this realization can one truly attain true enlightenment (Nirvana) however Madara (The Self-Proclaimed New Amitabha) desires the former, the Maya (Illusory World) as the absolute truth which is contrary to what the true Amitabha (Rikudou Sennin) desires. From this we can see the messianic delusions of Madara, he sees himself as the new Sage of the Six Paths who wants to bring peace in the world. However this "peace" is nothing more than an illusion (Mugen Tsukoyomi) therefore he is a False Amitabha Buddha.

Now, with regards to "Dharma" it is in a sense similar to the ideal Shinobi, duty, obligation, honor,etc. and only by following the Dharma of the Amitabha (Rikudou Sennin) can one become a Bodhisattva or an "enlightened human" or a true, ideal shinobi, or sage. This could imply both Naruto and Sasuke, the former (Naruto) is already in most respect an ideal Shinobi, while the latter (Sasuke) is still in the path of darkness, I suspect that when Sasuke meets "The One Who Knows Everything" he will be able to become a Bodhisattva (Ideal Shinobi) and join forces with the other Bodhisattva (Naruto) to fight the False Amitabha (Madara) who has acquired the power of "God" (Juubi). Hence in summation this is what the prediction from your dream means:

Madara will successfully become the Jinchuuriki of Juubi (God), posessing the power of the Amitabha Buddha (Rikodou Sennin) and he proclaims himself the savior of the world (False Amitabha) that will bring peace through a false enlightnment (Mugent Tsukoyomi) but will be opposed by two Bodhisattvas (Sasuke and Naruto) whereas Madara (False Amitabha) will boast that he has the power of the Buddha (Rikodou Sennin) and God (Juubi) and only the Amitabha Buddha himself (Rikodou Sennin) can stop him, foreshadowing the possible unification of Naruto and Sasuke (Nirvana) to reawaken the power of the true Amitabha Buddha (Rikodou Sennin) to defeat the Jinchuuriki Madara (False Amitabha with the power of God/Juubi).

This is the best part!!

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

What are you guys smoking and CAN I GET SOME!!!

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Creekdawg45 View Post
    What are you guys smoking and CAN I GET SOME!!!
    No

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dying in boredom in a
    smalltown HELP ME

You think, that Kishi made it so? Even possible, still....
    I'm no Buddhist and I have no f* idea how it works, however it sounds nice.

But it would catch people's eye more if the poster of the thread would have said it this way:
    "I think, I explored a hidden thread in the happenings of the plot"
    It would have been a really worthy thread. This way it is a bit chaotic

It makes more sense on the way you explained if what you say is really in Buddhism's teachings
    Then it's a good thread.
    But not knowing this, please let me say: When I drink too much palinka or whisky I dream such things too! Last time I joined Avril Lavigne on an adventure tour after talking about death and life and the universe. :D

Last edited by RiaValkyre; 01-19-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

i agree it makes no sense at all

Status
    This user has no status.

dreams are not supposed to make sense if they are not lucid

Status
    Apr 2008
    Only for a short time.