Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 181
  1. #26
    Member ram2509's Avatar
    Status
    ram2509 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    That's a huge list man...I think you are overrating her
    ^^ love it damn it hahahaha rofl
     
         

  2. #27
    Such pro, much wow Yáng..'s Avatar
    Status
    Yáng.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)
     



    Re: Sakura

    She got no tits !!!!!!!!
     
         

  3. #28
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Bottom line she sucks so will everyone just quit it with the Sakura threads!!
     
         

  4. #29
    SoulKiller's Avatar
    Status
    SoulKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Never trust anyone but yourself.
    Posts
    7,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    She got no tits !!!!!!!!
    This ^^^^^^ lmao
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    i dont know why i like sakura probably because she is hated more by people and im not one to dislike somebody just because a group says otherwise ive liked her since part 1 and i love her fight with sasori
    but what i dislike and i will never know why is her feelings for sasuke as it makes no sense its just a full on crush she has but how it evolved to love confuses me
     
         

  6. #31
    Such pro, much wow Yáng..'s Avatar
    Status
    Yáng.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)
     



    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    I dislike her
    Jb deserved to get kamuied even if he did like anime
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Sakura is like Hector Lombard no matter how many nobodies you beat you're still are going to loose against the top 10
    That's exactly what I like about her. She herself IS a nobody. She has no clan and she never lost her family. Both her mother and father are alive. She's not special at all, yet she manages to hold her own (even if it's hard at times) with powerful people on her team, instead of giving up because she's weaker.

    She will never be equal to Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke or Sai. I won't deny that. It would take away from the things I admire her for if she was suddenly this perfect heroine!
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Hate: Everything
    Like:
     
         

  9. #34
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    Bottom line she sucks so will everyone just quit it with the Sakura threads!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    That's exactly what I like about her. She herself IS a nobody. She has no clan and she never lost her family. Both her mother and father are alive. She's not special at all, yet she manages to hold her own (even if it's hard at times) with powerful people on her team, instead of giving up because she's weaker.

    She will never be equal to Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke or Sai. I won't deny that. It would take away from the things I admire her for if she was suddenly this perfect heroine!
    it's because her back story is to normal she doesn't make a good heroine, Kishi said it himself
     
         
    Last edited by Okami the butcher; 01-18-2013 at 03:34 PM.

  10. #35
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    11,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: Sakura

    I like Sakura's short hair and small breasts(small breasts are cute damn it people!!)seeing as those are rare feature's on an anime girl.
     
         

  11. #36
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    good one dude
     
         

  12. #37
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sakura

    She is whiny.
     
         

  13. #38
    Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:19. Estimated Time
    Spent Banned: 4 1/2 Months
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Like: great Medical Ninja, Intelligent, great Combat style,physical strength, and Lighthearted

    Dislike: nothing
    You are the greatest troll to ever live.
     
         

  14. #39
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In my cave pulling the strings behind Madara
    Posts
    1,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the name of the Uchiha, the
    Dojutsu, and the holy Tablet
    Amen
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    This thread is to discuss everything you like and dislike about Sakura.



    I will start. I dislike her because she cries too much.

    LOL This is from the Itachi thread when you stated if you made a Sakura thread that it would get more replies
     
         

  15. #40
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post


    Yes, enough with the Sakura hate threads.
     
         

  16. #41
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    I like Sakura's short hair and small breasts(small breasts are cute damn it people!!)seeing as those are rare feature's on an anime girl.
    it's called fan service my friend obviously Sakura has no fans
     
         

  17. #42
    Such pro, much wow Yáng..'s Avatar
    Status
    Yáng.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)
     



    Re: Sakura

    I know right sakura got both her parents
    Naruto:
    Minato & Kushina /Flat Lined

    Sasuke:
    Fugaku & Mikoto/Flat Lined

    Kakashi:
    Sukumo & Mother/Flat Lined

    Sakura:
    Random Fodder Parents/Alive
     
         

  18. #43
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post


    Yes, enough with the Sakura hate threads.
     
         

  19. #44
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    I don't know what I was expecting.....perhaps all that NarutoBase really is, is just a group of hateful pessimists...
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    it's called fan service my friend obviously Sakura has no fans
    im a fan of sakura so she has at least 1
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    it's because her back story is to normal she doesn't make a good heroine, Kishi said it himself
    Yes, so even though she's my fav I honestly don't want her to change. It makes her more real. I read fanfics where people write her as this suddenly perfect, strong kunoichi who outshines everyone and all the males (including Sasuke) fall in love with her. I can't stand that. It's insulting who she is in my opinion.
     
         

  22. #47
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    im a fan of sakura so she has at least 1
    loose a bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Yes, so even though she's my fav I honestly don't want her to change. It makes her more real. I read fanfics where people write her as this suddenly perfect, strong kunoichi who outshines everyone and all the males (including Sasuke) fall in love with her. I can't stand that. It's insulting who she is in my opinion.
    that's why she can't be a heroine she has a run of a mill life
     
         
    Last edited by Okami the butcher; 01-18-2013 at 03:40 PM.

  23. #48
    Such pro, much wow Yáng..'s Avatar
    Status
    Yáng.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)
     



    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    I like Sakura's short hair and small breasts(small breasts are cute damn it people!!)seeing as those are rare feature's on an anime girl.
    While I Think your correct with the small breast thing it only works for i Characters like this one

    shes in highschool and student body president just small as all hell
     
         

  24. #49
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
     
         

  25. #50
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    While I Think your correct with the small breast thing it only works for i Characters like this one

    shes in highschool and student body president just small as all hell
    She looks like a kid.

    Too pedo for me....
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •