Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura

I think Sakura is a smart, nice, and strong ninja girl that care or he teammates. After everything that has been happening from the first series of Naruto to Naruto Shippuden she has improve on becoming a better ninja. That what make her unique but she can get angry very quickly, and she sometime only goes for the good looking guys. I think her emotion get the best of her which can lead to wrong decision but she only does it because she care for her teammates. ( And by the way, I would not want to get on her bad side if I was in the Naruto Universe. You can get yourself knock if you provoke he to much ha ha.) But over all I say that Sakura is pretty much a normal girl. You just have to look deep down your heart to see the real kind of person she really is.

Last edited by Blackbalze45; 01-19-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quiet....

THIS

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After the first way she treated Naruto in the first arch and then she knew hinata liked naruto and sakura her self didnt love naruto yet she wanted to trick him and have naruto for herself while hinata who actually liked him still has patience for him to think abt things.Sakura is a selfish *****!!!:P:P

Badass Princess Dark Angel Warrior 167's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate so the
    middle fingers up and proud!

One of the best kunoichi from konoha possibly all around, so many people would be dead without her even Hinata. She has potential and usually show it if her friends are in danger. I do admit that her feelings hold her back a bit but they make 10 times stronger as well.

Last edited by Dark Angel Warrior 167; 01-19-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Badass Princess Dark Angel Warrior 167's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate so the
    middle fingers up and proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    I understand fully that when she loves Sasuke, it's stupid. But honestly Sakura was the only fangirl to see through his flaws as a human being, and falls in love with Sasuke. The most amazing thing I like about her character is her love for Sasuke and how that actually gives her character improvement. From fangirl, she was only paying attention to her looks and studying at the academy. To lover, she became better and is even more able to stand on her own two feet to stand and put up a fight. (This is why literally I ship the two. It might be stupidity but it's how I relate to her). This is why her character is what it is today. We just need Sakura to show off in front of Sasuke, and then we will see a new achievement from her. (I really wanna know what he did after he knocked her out, ya know.)
    But the one thing that's never ever gonna be answered is the reason why SHE HAS PINK HAIR! IF SAKURA WAS A NORMAL PERSON, SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE PINK HAIR!

I hope you understand what I'm saying. It's alright if you don't I'm just saying that Sakura's love for Sasuke determined how far she has gone from fangirl to a young capable woman. And thus proving to me that she deserves Sasuke (Thats just what me and others think though...)

Note:
    I think that Team 7 is going to work together in the war like the Three Sanin. Plus the fact the Sanin are their masters and it would be good tradition if Team 7 does.
    •It's possible that Sakura somehow got senju dna after experimenting the white zetsu clone, but meh that's just a guess. BUT IT BE COOL IF IT DID!

sorry about my rant. xD
    Now that is definitely gonna happen since Madara(Obito) spilled the beans

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dislike her because
    "if naruto and sasuke are injured...which one would i heal first?" 0.O
    it hasn't been a day since he tried to kill you twice in the same hour, and Naruto saved you the second time...is there any redemption left for this character?

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678