Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
    Status
    My booty be gold!

Re: Sakura

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRocks View Post
    My initial dislike of Sakura came when she betrayed her friendship to Ino. Ino helped Sakura overcome her insecurities about her image (forehead), becoming best friends in the mean while. And then Sakura ended that friendship all for the pursuit of a boy who at that point acknowledged neither of them. Her initial treatment and comments towards Naruto made my dislike for her even stronger. Because that was how she was initially presented and there has been very little positive development of her character, it is very hard for me to see her in a good light. Her willingness to betray the village (leaving with Sasuke), manipulation of Naruto (and hitting him all of the time), and crying all of the time definitely doesn't help her shed the image of her initial representation either.
    She gets better though. Sakura progresses to understand Naruto. I mean if you think of it, Naruto "almost" stole her first kiss. And she still hasn't found out that Naruto was transformed as Sasuke... And at the time Sakura was trying to stop Sasuke from leaving the village, she was telling him not to miss out on all the good things in the Leaf to stop him leave. And so Sakura cries because she loves Sasuke. But she knows he's a criminal. It is completely understandable of how she shows her emotions and actions. If Naruto was being perverted or something, she has the right to teach him not to do that. Which is punching him. And didn't you know that Sai influenced her to attempt to kill Sasuke. Sakura doesn't want to be some burden to Naruto, but at the same time she loves Sasuke more. But Sakura does treats Naruto respectively.

And Sakura didn't haft to destroy her friendship with Ino (After Sakura fought her in the Chunin Exams, they made up, as Sakura is now Ino's equal.) But I think that if they both "wanted" the same boi/man/guy/dude, Sakura can't show her emotions. Honestly it was really better if Sakura and Ino weren't friends and were instead rivals in love. Cause then we would have a very shy Sakura, unexpressive with her feelings.

Last edited by Silverforsakenhamster; 01-19-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Status
    My booty be gold!

And btw I found her clan symbol it's this ^^

Banned
    Status
    Not studying i am free

Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    I like Sakura because no matter how many haters she has. They always haft to bite the dust and kiss her big ass. And I like her because she reminds of myself. Literally have the same eye color as her.
    same color !!! i am in love

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    I like Sakura because no matter how many haters she has. They always haft to bite the dust and kiss her big ass. And I like her because she reminds of myself. Literally have the same eye color as her.
    Most of what you said are inferences that you have made and have read into her character, they are not factual. It is not completely understandable why she does the things she does. She thinks and acts like no one I know, maybe you do and I feel very sorry for anyone who has to be subjected to a personality like hers. It would be so exhausting to deal with. And btw, I honestly believe if Sasuke let her, she would have left the Leaf and helped him on his vendetta. She just wanted to be with Sasuke, bottom line. She wouldn't have gave a damn about the village and those in it if she could have been with Sasuke.

When Sakura hits Naruto it's not usually for being perverted, it is simply for annoying her in most cases. Others get their point across to Naruto without all of the hitting. I don't believe that she treats him respectfully. We can agree to disagree on this point. I don't like all of the hitting and I will likely never come to that decision.

Sai influenced her decision to make a stand against Sasuke's behavior and release Naruto from her promise but definitely not to go after and try to kill him. She interpreted his intervention as such.

You actually like Sakura's character and therefore you will see her in a different light than I will and the inferences you'll make about her character are giving her the benefit of the doubt, more positive and no bad. I, on the other had, do not see her in such light so she would have to do a helluva lot to improve my image of her.

Edit:

Them being better as love rivals was not the point I was trying to make. The point is she BETRAYED her friend. A friend who really looked out for and helped her become the confident person she was and accept who she was, flaws and all. That was pretty low... It would have been uncomfortable, for sure, two friends going after the same guy but is a guy that is not interested in any girl worth losing a friendship with someone who had done for her what Ino did? That whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth when it came Sakura. Also, Ino helped Sakura become confident and just as expressive so the argument that she would have been unexpressive won't fly with me.

Last edited by LeeRocks; 01-19-2013 at 12:39 AM.

M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

i love sakura Uchiha Inza

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dream by night. Wish by day.

Hmm not sure if this thread is a good idea.

Anyway why I like Sakura?
    Two main reasons
    I can relate to her with many situations.
    And I find her entire character inspiring.

Since when is it immoral to cry?

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami Usagi View Post
    Since when is it immoral to cry?
    It's not immoral, it's just annoying. I'm not saying I don't cry, I definitely do and when I do it I annoy myself so I go to sleep.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dream by night. Wish by day.

It's not immoral, it's just annoying. I'm not saying I don't cry, I definitely do and when I do it I annoy myself so I go to sleep.
    I understand, but it's not like she cries for no reason. :shrug:
    She's been through a lot of crap
    She may be a ninja but she is still human.
    People take it way out of proportion most of the time. I bet they would be even worse in her situations.
    When's that last time she cried anyway?

lol I hate crying to, but it can't be helped

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Most of what you said are inferences that you have made and have read into her character, they are not factual. It is not completely understandable why she does the things she does. She thinks and acts like no one I know, maybe you do and I feel very sorry for anyone who has to be subjected to a personality like hers. It would be so exhausting to deal with. And btw, I honestly believe if Sasuke let her, she would have left the Leaf and helped him on his vendetta. She just wanted to be with Sasuke, bottom line. She wouldn't have gave a damn about the village and those in it if she could have been with Sasuke.

When Sakura hits Naruto it's not usually for being perverted, it is simply for annoying her in most cases. Others get their point across to Naruto without all of the hitting. I don't believe that she treats him respectfully. We can agree to disagree on this point. I don't like all of the hitting and I will likely never come to that decision.

Sai influenced her decision to make a stand against Sasuke's behavior and release Naruto from her promise but definitely not to go after and try to kill him. She interpreted his intervention as such.

You actually like Sakura's character and therefore you will see her in a different light than I will and the inferences you'll make about her character are giving her the benefit of the doubt, more positive and no bad. I, on the other had, do not see her in such light so she would have to do a helluva lot to improve my image of her.

Edit:

Them being better as love rivals was not the point I was trying to make. The point is she BETRAYED her friend. A friend who really looked out for and helped her become the confident person she was and accept who she was, flaws and all. That was pretty low... It would have been uncomfortable, for sure, two friends going after the same guy but is a guy that is not interested in any girl worth losing a friendship with someone who had done for her what Ino did? That whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth when it came Sakura. Also, Ino helped Sakura become confident and just as expressive so the argument that she would have been unexpressive won't fly with me.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I just like her 100%. Any disliker of Sakura is just dumb

Status
    Jan 2013
    ****ing high

A list of people Sakura can beat:

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

I think Sakura is some random character form a school/romance anime who somehow ended up in the Narutoverse. Which explains why she's so useless and wimpy.

The Tyrant of the Mist Mizukage88's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

i think she is kinda foxy but annoying as hell

Legendary Sannin Resurrected Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    I like Sakura because she went from a weak girl who couldn't live without the attention of Sasuke, to a young woman who wanted to be stronger for everyone, and instead of just saying it and doing nothing, she actually made the effort and succeeded.

What I don't like about her, is even though her heart is in the right place, she keeps making emotional mistakes and I personally think her feelings for Sasuke are holding back her true potential.
    I feel the same way.

Status
    Just watch the morning sun
    shine down (down) Shining down
    just as dazzlingly as you

I use to dislike Sakura alot in the part 1-
    that my friends, is the true definition of utterly useless.
    She couldn't do absolute crap. ugh, and she was fangirling over Sasuke and being a total b-i-t-c-h to Naruto

But did a complete change, and even if she's not blasting invisible forces or kicking up flames underneath her feet, i wouldn't say she that Useless as everyone try to make her out to be. She's strong physical, and she's medical ninja.

Her romantic choices are dumb as hell admittedly, this is where Sakura falters and cry/weep just loses her character, because honestly, Sakura can be a badass....but whenever Sasuke is in the picture she cripples down on her knees and sucks his **** every five minutes without realizing Sasuke free hands himself anyway lol

Her relationship with Naruto is much much better, where she used to act like a total ***** to him, she's more or less a little bit more aware about his feelings(compared to part 1 ) People complain about her being a cruel to naruto/abusing him.....

I don't think she abuses him, its just satire, and exaggeration whenever Naruto does something silly- she comically backhands him. Some take a funny moment way to seriously.

Probably what i dislike from her the most, she had alot of potential starting from Shippuden, her fight with Sasori made her shine, and it disappointing we won't see her like that again.

She needs to stand back on her feet, give sasuke the middle finger and move on.

Last edited by AzureCicada; 01-19-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Status
    My booty be gold!

Edit:

Honestly Sakura said that she was Ino's shadow. She follow Ino wherever she goes and is always far behind. When Sakura had proclaimed that she saw Sasuke for the first time and had a crush on him, Ino's friends told her Ino liked Sasuke to.

I see that a person like you would think it's stupid to cut off a friendship like that but sadly its just the way teenage girls act like. Just too early for something to happen to 12 year olds.

Status
    My booty be gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    I think Sakura is some random character form a school/romance anime who somehow ended up in the Narutoverse. Which explains why she's so useless and wimpy.
    If so, then why haven't I seen her hide in a corner?

Status
    Jun 2012
    No reply usually means I win

I like that she became so much stronger over the timeskip. Even though she's obviously the weakest member of Team Seven, she probably has had to work the hardest to get where she is, considering how frail she was in Part 1. I dislike her most recent decisions concerning Sasuke, but unlike most people in the Naruto fanbase, I can actually see past her flaws.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Bans won't hold me back.

Sakura...hahaha

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

There is no a reason to that,,,,,,,,,