Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone


    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    • No Kai or Sub
    • Five Basic Elements, Nin, Gen, Tai Allowed
    • No Customs, KGs, or Special Abilities
    • Terrain: An open field with the Luciano Mansion to Erzo's left(Tybone's right) and a river to Erzo's right(Tybone's left)
    • Range: Mid
    • You have 7 days to finish this fight, then they'll be closed and graded by the guardians
    • Arguing is not advised whatsoever, but if you have a question or two, keep it to VM/PM/MSN
    • You are to go to the guardians if you have any concerns

    Tybone, go ahead and post your biography and Erzo shall make his move as he chose because he is the person in the top.

    The fight will be extended for a week or so till Erzo finishes his exams, after all this is the final match and no one wants it to be finished by a technicality.

    Make the fight awesome guys, good luck!
     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 01-18-2013 at 05:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Thanks Kami

    As usual I'll be using Kirito, good luck Erzo ^^
     
         

  3. #3
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Thanks Kami

    As usual I'll be using Kirito, good luck Erzo ^^
    You too. :>
    ___________________

    I perform the Ram, Boar, Dog, Bird and Hare hand seals at quick speeds whilst releasing my chakra into the area below you, using it to summon four giant pillars in the area short range around you. Once these pillars have come out, they shoot bolts of Lightning towards you from 4 different spots, the Lightning comes from the Two pillars which rose in the area to your left and right both behind and in front of you, making it an attack from nearly all directions.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.



    I then go on to use water's ability to materialize anywhere and perform 1 hand seal, using it to create an orb of water within the area where the Lightning bolts are being shot and just in short range of you (in front so you have a clear view of it), roughly 3 meters. From this orb of water, 10 sharpened whips of water emerge and strike through your chest, if you failed to defend from the Lightning, the water would also be electrocuted, dealing you more damage.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.



    Without hesitation, I finish off the barrage of attacks by performing a Tiger hand seal and release several dense dragon head-shaped fireballs which are extremely hot, allowing them to deal extreme damage even if they touch your skin for a second. I manipulate the dragon shaped fire balls so that they're spaced out and attack you head on, as well as from your right and left, all hitting you at the same time, resulting in an explosion which sends you flying a couple of meters as you're burning.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.


     
         

  4. #4
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    As you begin weaving a few handseals Kirito immediately grows cautious and slightly raises his right hand towards the handle of his blade which is strapped across his back to be prepared. With the pillars rising up around him Kirito, recognizing the technique due to the odd colour of the rocky pillars grabs onto his sword and proceeds by drawing it just as the lightning emerges from the pillars at which moment Kirito strikes his sword down, creating a rotating wind around his body which effectively nullifies the lightning.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.


    With the wind dispersing Kirito who was looking towards your location notices a shadow inbetween both him and you resembling a ball and as he gazes upward he notices the source of water from which ten sharps whips emerge and quickly Kirito leaps backward while exterting from his mouth a large slab of rock which is shot towards the whips with great force and finally crashes through the orb. The rock would crash into the ground a few meters away from you leaving you out of harm's way.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.


    Finally, as you spew out several dragon shaped fireballs spread out over a wide area Kirito knows he has to counter with a widespread attack and cannot afford to remain on the defensive so he forms the Horse handseal and spews out a massive wall of flames it's size covering such a large area that it easily catches all of your fireballs within it's grasp and continues onward in a A-Rank state.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


     
         
    Last edited by Tybone; 01-26-2013 at 10:26 PM.

  5. #5
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    As you begin weaving a few handseals Kirito immediately grows cautious and slightly raises his right hand towards the handle of his blade which is strapped across his back to be prepared. With the pillars rising up around him Kirito, recognizing the technique due to the odd colour of the rocky pillars grabs onto his sword and proceeds by drawing it just as the lightning emerges from the pillars at which moment Kirito strikes his sword down, creating a rotating wind around his body which effectively nullifies the lightning.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.


    With the wind dispersing Kirito who was looking towards your location notices a shadow inbetween both him and you resembling a ball and as he gazes upward he notices the source of water from which ten sharps whips emerge and quickly Kirito leaps backward while exterting from his mouth a large slab of rock which is shot towards the whips with great force and finally crashes through the orb. The rock would crash into the ground a few meters away from you leaving you out of harm's way.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.


    Finally, as you spew out several dragon shaped fireballs spread out over a wide area Kirito knows he has to counter with a widespread attack and cannot afford to remain on the defensive so he forms the Horse handseal and spews out a massive wall of flames it's size covering such a large area that it easily catches all of your fireballs within it's grasp and continues onward in a A-Rank state.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    As the fire continues towards me at a weakened rank of A, I simply shoot out one giant bullet of water which blasts through a middle section in the huge wall of fire, leaving a circular area which allows me to remain safe as the other parts of the fire simply go past me from my left and right (though at quite a distance). As the water takes out the fire though, the collision of the two creates steam which temporarily covers our vision of each other.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.




    I then suddenly create a suction from my mouth which seems to draw in the steam created and you, as you're behind it, keeping a close eye on anything you may send through. Seeing as how the steam is created in between us, I'd be able to see you or something you send as it comes out from the steam, before it manages to hit me, giving me a small time frame to defend myself should you do such a thing, however, whilst I draw you in, you'd be caught off guard and the pulling power would temporarily make you lose your footing, and just before I go on with the second part of the jutsu where I release the wind and exhale to shoot out a powerful bullet, I throw 1 Kunais using both my left and right hand, allowing the powerful bullet which I blow out to give it more speed and power. Furthermore, the steam would also get pushed towards you, perfectly hiding the Kunai, however, due to the technique's power, the steam would disperse before it reaches you, giving you a chance to see the kunai and see the powerful bullet of wind coming.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.



    I then go on to create an opening in the sky from which extremely viscous mud begins to fall down, aiming to consume you and let you slowly drown within it.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


     
         

  6. #6
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    As a smokescreen is created between you and Kirito due to the collision of the two opposing elements Kirito remains cautious as he forms a single handseal, creating a clone to his right whom shall be named Eugeo. Eugeo proceeds by running towards Kirito's right but temporarily remains hidden from your sight due to the smokescreen.

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    Right after Eugeo dashes towards the right Kirito is pulled forward slightly for only a small moment due to a sudden suction coming from your direction which quickly subsides as a massive bullet of wind is headed towards Kirito. As the wind bullet shoots forward the smokescreen is disperses revealing Eugeo's existence to you while Kirito focuses on countering the wind by breathing out a large fireball which upon contact with the wind obliterates it and continues on towards you at a B-Rank state.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


    However, near simultanously to Kirito countering the wind bullet Eugeo throws a single shuriken into the air which is aimed to hit your head from above and as he threw the shuriken Eugeo proceeds by running towards you while weaving a string of handseals multiplying the single shuriken into a thousand which rain down upon you from above.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.



    Positions while the clone threw the shuriken.. roughly

    You



    Me --- Clone
     
         

  7. #7
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    As a smokescreen is created between you and Kirito due to the collision of the two opposing elements Kirito remains cautious as he forms a single handseal, creating a clone to his right whom shall be named Eugeo. Eugeo proceeds by running towards Kirito's right but temporarily remains hidden from your sight due to the smokescreen.

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    Right after Eugeo dashes towards the right Kirito is pulled forward slightly for only a small moment due to a sudden suction coming from your direction which quickly subsides as a massive bullet of wind is headed towards Kirito. As the wind bullet shoots forward the smokescreen is disperses revealing Eugeo's existence to you while Kirito focuses on countering the wind by breathing out a large fireball which upon contact with the wind obliterates it and continues on towards you at a B-Rank state.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


    However, near simultanously to Kirito countering the wind bullet Eugeo throws a single shuriken into the air which is aimed to hit your head from above and as he threw the shuriken Eugeo proceeds by running towards you while weaving a string of handseals multiplying the single shuriken into a thousand which rain down upon you from above.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.



    Positions while the clone threw the shuriken.. roughly

    You



    Me --- Clone
    As the weakened fire and thousands of shurikens come towards me, I simply create a rasengan in one hand and water destruction torrent in the other, combining them together to create a tornado of water which is able to cover an extremely large area in front of me, deflecting the shurikens to the sides as well as going on to take out the fire and continuing towards you at a weakened rank of B. I don't think the shurikens will weaken the water because they're just normal shurikens which simply got multiplied, though, if you disagree, then assume that the water doesn't continue towards you.

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.



    Following up, I use my Earth chakra to create a swamp which ranges out long range to your left, right and the area behind you whilst only covering the area short range in front of you, leaving the area short range in front of me unaffected. This swamp would be roughly 20 meters deep and it'd be able to slowly suck both you and your clone in, as you struggle to move due to it's viscosity.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.



    Lastly, I decide to use my Wind chakra to form a massive demonic like claw which forms on my right hand, as it's forming, I'd raise my right hand up, and perform a downwards slapping motion, as if I was going to slap the ground, however, as my hand goes downwards, the claw would form and smash your body deep against my newly create swamp, dealing you heavy damage as well as pushing you downwards, further into the swamp. Your clone would also be smashed down alongside you.

    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.


     
         

  8. #8
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    As the Vortex overpowers the fire and brushes off the kunais Eugeo, who would be out of range of the vortex proceeds his way towards your last known location while Kirito draws his sword and slashes it down infront of him, releasing a gust of wind which upon collision with the vortex causes both techniques to disperse.
    Then as you create the swamp, Eugeo would already be within short range and thus he's left unaffected by the area of effect of the swamp so as he proceeds towards you Eugeo forms a Rasen Shuriken within his right hand as he leaps towards you in attempt to hit you with it and while Eugeo goes on the offensive Kazuto forms a single handseal, causing a rampart of earth to raise from below the swamp returning the earth to it's previous state.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.



    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.



    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

     
         

  9. #9
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    As the Vortex overpowers the fire and brushes off the kunais Eugeo, who would be out of range of the vortex proceeds his way towards your last known location while Kirito draws his sword and slashes it down infront of him, releasing a gust of wind which upon collision with the vortex causes both techniques to disperse.
    Then as you create the swamp, Eugeo would already be within short range and thus he's left unaffected by the area of effect of the swamp so as he proceeds towards you Eugeo forms a Rasen Shuriken within his right hand as he leaps towards you in attempt to hit you with it and while Eugeo goes on the offensive Kazuto forms a single handseal, causing a rampart of earth to raise from below the swamp returning the earth to it's previous state.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.



    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.



    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

    As your clone runs towards me, I catch him in a genjutsu which makes him think he's carrying on with his run, attempting to reach me, whereas in reality he'd be running in circles in the area in front of me, tiring himself out without even knowing it.

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.



    Straight after that, I release a chidori from my palm which covers a circular area in a powerful wave of electricity, destroying all in its path, causing your clone enough damage to disperse as it carries on towards your newly made rampart, destroying it completely, leaving it as crumbled pieces of rock, as it electrocutes you throughout your whole body, causing you extremely bad damage. It'd also cause you to fall down back to the ground, with rubble Earth falling down alongside you, with some of it even hitting you as you both travel in the same direction.

    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.



    I then use my Earth chakra to create a mountain from the area you are about to land in and use the opening of that moments to make it erupt thousands of random chunks of Earth and rubble which would smash into your whole body, knocking you unconscious as the rubble following alongside you is also pushed back up to hit you. Furthermore, it'd also send your body flying back up into the air, as you're being struck by thousands of pieces of rock.

    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.




    Pft, clones.
     
         

  10. #10
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    As bolts of lightning emerge from your hand, Eugeo who was stuck in the illusion is electrocuted and thus disperses. Kirito, in response to the approaching lightning swipes his left arm across infront of him and creates a wall of five tall tornadoes which as they proceed onward insulate the lightning making it harmless and continues on towards you in an A-Rank state.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.


    The wall of tornadoes would obscure your vision of me and taking the situation to his advantage Kirito sends his chakra into your mind making you believe he has dissapeared once your vision would no longer be obscured from the tornadoes and while you see several bean vines emerging from the ground around you which bind themselves around your body until finally you see a bean pod rise revealing me holding a kunai attempting to strike you.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.


    In reality, Kirito after casting the genjutsu raises two massive cubes which are squared two meters which he then directs towards you, each of the cubes travelling in an opposite outward arc directed to converge in on you from your sides to squash you inbetween them.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

     
         

  11. #11
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    As bolts of lightning emerge from your hand, Eugeo who was stuck in the illusion is electrocuted and thus disperses. Kirito, in response to the approaching lightning swipes his left arm across infront of him and creates a wall of five tall tornadoes which as they proceed onward insulate the lightning making it harmless and continues on towards you in an A-Rank state.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.


    The wall of tornadoes would obscure your vision of me and taking the situation to his advantage Kirito sends his chakra into your mind making you believe he has dissapeared once your vision would no longer be obscured from the tornadoes and while you see several bean vines emerging from the ground around you which bind themselves around your body until finally you see a bean pod rise revealing me holding a kunai attempting to strike you.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.


    In reality, Kirito after casting the genjutsu raises two massive cubes which are squared two meters which he then directs towards you, each of the cubes travelling in an opposite outward arc directed to converge in on you from your sides to squash you inbetween them.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

    As the tornado continues towards me at an A-rank state, I simply perform 1 hand seal and release a swarm of fire ghost which resemble heads and yellow eyes to go and hit the incoming Wind head on, neutralizing the attack as they do so, leaving me safe from the incoming Wind tornado.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.



    Straight after that, I'm suddenly bound by what seems to be tree vines, and using my knowledge of Earth and wood, two elements which are extremely similar to each other and using the fact that they're both weak to Lightning, I assume this Vine manipulation is another form or variation which also shares the weakness to Lightning like Earth and Wood and decide to release a burst of chakra from my body which would neutralize the chakra in the vines and even rip them apart, however, the burst of chakra instead releases me from the genjutsu you put me on, allowing me to realize that it was all in fact an illusion.


    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.



    I then release a huge Blast of wind which has an extremely large amount of destructive force behind it, growing in size as it heads towards you, hitting the two rock formations before they could split far away from each other in order to be able to come at me from the areas to my left and right, and continuing towards you at a weakened rank of B, aiming to slice you apart as it's brute strength sends you flying backwards into the edge of short range.

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


     
         

  12. #12
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    With the blast of wind brushing off the cubes and continuing onward towards him Kirito swiftly slams his hands down onto the ground raising a gigantic golem of solid rock from the ground below him, standing atop of it's head. The golem with it's huge body stops the wind in it's tracks until it disperses leaving the golem in an A-Rank state and upon creation the golem also brings forth it's right arm to slam it's hand down on you from above like a fly swatter.

    (the golem's reach should be sufficient to do that)

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.


    While the golem sends it's hand down to squash you Kirito, with his hands still on the ground causes a square of five by five meters with you in the center of that square to rise up at a rapid speed drasticly decreasing the time it would take for the golem's hand to squash you.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


     
         

  13. #13
    Azazel's Avatar
    Status
    Azazel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    16,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Nothing was wrong with your moves from what I could see, I love the way Erzo put in Sly Mind effect to Tybone's clone. You both countered each other so its not like you both werent being aggressive. But since you chose to stop the fight and not continue I think I'd chose.....

    Tybone as the winner. Going through his overall moves, he has shown usage of elements, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu (and part Kenjutsu with the sword technique) and even attempting to engage in short range combat as well to cover all basis

    Erzo did a great job as well.
     
         

  14. #14
    創造再生 Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Derp. All hail Tyrone!
     
         

  15. #15
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Thanks for your judgement Oraan
     
         

  16. #16
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Sun Guardian: Finals] Erzo vs. Tybone

    Congratulations, Tybone!

    I informed Blizzard about you win.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •