Page 2 of 65 « First 1234561252 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 1601
  1. #26
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Lunar Jack:
    Well Buck looks like we're completely and utterly f**ked ^^
    Oh well... I suppose the only thing we can do is press on and hope for the best ^^
    Buck :
    well then, we better, cause this place seems killer -laughs- hahahah oh my god, I crack myself up....-looks around- where did the crowd go? there was a bunch of people I swear to god
     
         

  2. #27
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Buck :
    well then, we better, cause this place seems killer -laughs- hahahah oh my god, I crack myself up....-looks around- where did the crowd go? there was a bunch of people I swear to god
    Lunar Jack:
    I think they saw you and ran
    No I kid I kid ^^
    *sees the girl drinking water and I go prone and crawl over to her*
     
         

  3. #28
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    (the Jurassic area is missing some key herbivores in order to keep a stable population. Might I suggest parasaurolophus, pachycephalasaurus, stegosaurus, ankylosaurus, and then some compsognathus as additions in order to keep more believable.)
     
         

  4. #29
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Lunar Jack:
    I think they saw you and ran
    No I kid I kid ^^
    *sees the girl drinking water and I go prone and crawl over to her*
    Buck : I see what you did there -points to the sand- you grain of sand.
     
         

  5. #30
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -looking. No. Glaring into the sky the girl expresses her hatred for those watching on. Unaware of whether her voice has returned to her she mimes into the air two words, 'final straw'. With her empty threats issued the girl looks around to see if the new people have spotted her. She then checks her flask to see if any of the dropped water has landed luckily in her container. It hasn't.-
     
         

  6. #31
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    (the Jurassic area is missing some key herbivores in order to keep a stable population. Might I suggest parasaurolophus, pachycephalasaurus, stegosaurus, ankylosaurus, and then some compsognathus as additions in order to keep more believable.)
    Thanks for e suggestion. But the population count and feeding etc. is handled by the powers that be.
     
         

  7. #32
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    -looking. No. Glaring into the sky the girl expresses her hatred for those watching on. Unaware of whether her voice has returned to her she mimes into the air two words, 'final straw'. With her empty threats issued the girl looks around to see if the new people have spotted her. She then checks her flask to see if any of the dropped water has landed luckily in her container. It hasn't.-
    Lunar Jack:
    *crawls up to her and looks at the sand*
    Excuse me Miss... may I borrow some water?
    The name's Lunar D. Jack ^^
     
         

  8. #33
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Lunar Jack:
    *crawls up to her and looks at the sand*
    Excuse me Miss... may I borrow some water?
    The name's Lunar D. Jack ^^
    Buck :
    -riding on your back- noble stead wants some water! would yee like a lift girl!
     
         

  9. #34
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -her heart jumps at the sound of the voice, as she spins her body to face the men she slowly slides backwards away from them, fear is clearly evident on her face. In a panicky flick of the wrist she throws the empty flask toward the men.-
     
         

  10. #35
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -looks strangely at the two men.-
    What the hell are they doing?
    -walks towards them and the girl-
     
         

  11. #36
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    -her heart jumps at the sound of the voice, as she spins her body to face the men she slowly slides backwards away from them, fear is clearly evident on her face. In a panicky flick of the wrist she throws the empty flask toward the men.-
    Lunar Jack:
    *flask hits me in the face and then I pick it up and hand it to Buck*
    Buck... do me a favor and sit on top of me properly
    *looks at the girl*
    Want a ride? I give them for free
    No sexual reference intended there
     
         

  12. #37
    Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    Posts
    9,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the corps!
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -She walks towards a old building standing in front of her. "Do not enter." is written down on the door.
    Shiina shivers as she sets a step forward. "It's going to be offically I am curiousest woman ever". She said to herself.
     
         

  13. #38
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Buck :
    -gets off of Lunar- I don't wanna ride anymore. -examines the flask- I swear I have seen this before -takes out own flask- Aaaah of course! hahaha
     
         

  14. #39
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Buck :
    -gets off of Lunar- I don't wanna ride anymore. -examines the flask- I swear I have seen this before -takes out own flask- Aaaah of course! hahaha
    Lunar Jack:
    *takes out my flask and looks at Bucks and the girls*
    Mine's the same too, how bout that ^^
     
         

  15. #40
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -drenched from head to toe the girl looks up at the men, the fear from before is still evident in her eyes. maybe even more so now. Panicking as the men's gazes remain locked on her she rips her top off and throws it too the man before gesturing for him too squeeze it and take the water from it. Upon doing this she covers herself with her arms and continues to slowly back away.-
     
         

  16. #41
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    (sorry i was busy couldn't do the animals )
     
         

  17. #42
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    -drenched from head to toe the girl looks up at the men, the fear from before is still evident in her eyes. maybe even more so now. Panicking as the men's gazes remain locked on her she rips her top off and throws it too the man before gesturing for him too squeeze it and take the water from it. Upon doing this she covers herself with her arms and continues to slowly back away.-
    Buck :
    She is more crazy than me :/ -puts both flasks away- now where was I ? oh of course -points to the sand- I still see what you did there.....sandy/
     
         

  18. #43
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    -drenched from head to toe the girl looks up at the men, the fear from before is still evident in her eyes. maybe even more so now. Panicking as the men's gazes remain locked on her she rips her top off and throws it too the man before gesturing for him too squeeze it and take the water from it. Upon doing this she covers herself with her arms and continues to slowly back away.-
    Lunar Jack:
    *throws her top back at her*
    Put it on before... certain people look >_>
    *gets up and walks towards her and speaks very slowly and clearly*
    I-will-not-attempt-to-hurt-you-neither-will-those-two
     
         

  19. #44
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    (plus i have a BIG exam tomorrow dont leave me out i want to be in the group but i'll join tomorrow please stay in the basic zone till tomorrow Please please pleas)
     
         

  20. #45
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -walks slowly towards the men and sees the girl rip off her top and throw it at one of the men-
    What's going on there?
    -starts running towards men and the girl-
     
         

  21. #46
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (plus i have a BIG exam tomorrow dont leave me out i want to be in the group but i'll join tomorrow please stay in the basic zone till tomorrow Please please pleas)
    (we'll be dead by tomorrow -says in batman voice-)
     
         

  22. #47
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (we'll be dead by tomorrow -says in batman voice-)
    (same massage from 2 people is there something i dont know?)
     
         

  23. #48
    The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    District 13
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    -catching her shirt the girl gets up quickly to her feet and heads off sprinting away from the man in a very deliberate direction. As she runs she puts her top back on. She makes sure to pick her pack up as she runs past it.-
     
         

  24. #49
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    -catching her shirt the girl gets up quickly to her feet and heads off sprinting away from the man in a very deliberate direction. As she runs she puts her top back on. She makes sure to pick her pack up as she runs past it.-
    Buck :
    I think she is going somewhere deliberate and we should deliberately chase after her...
     
         

  25. #50
    Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    Posts
    9,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the corps!
     



    Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (plus i have a BIG exam tomorrow dont leave me out i want to be in the group but i'll join tomorrow please stay in the basic zone till tomorrow Please please pleas)
    (Dear, son.
    Get the fuch off your fucking pc and get some fucking sleep. (In this case; go study )

    Much love, mom. ^_^

    ----
    Was that good? :crazy: )
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •