Page 58 of 65 « First ... 848545556575859606162 ... Last»
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1601
    Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

Re: R.I.P The Radiant Island of Paradise.

-Turning round the corner the tunnel opens up into a huge open space like a dome in shape except one of the walls is flat and home to a raging waterfall roughly 30 feet ahead of where the pair now stand. The clanging sound from before is now clearer to the ear as well as the eyes it resonates from a large cross which stands tall at the bottom of the waterfall, as the waves crash against the metal of the cross the sound rings loud and clear through the open place which they now stand. The glow which comes from the water is now so clear and marvelous that it sits on the eyes like a feather floating around in a raging hurricane, the walls are lined with a glimmering shine not too different from that seen as diamonds sparkle in the midday sun, the glimmer reflects the beauty of the water, multiplying the effects that the colors have on the mind ten fold. With the room taken in the girl walks towards the water edge standing at the bottom of the waterfall she stares into the huge metal cross before turning her back on the statue and retreating to sit on a small rock in the corner of the room.-

"go ahead." -she gestures from her seating place, telling him to approach the huge cross, an encryption lies on the base of the structure."

Status
    Apr 2012
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird. View Post
    -Turning round the corner the tunnel opens up into a huge open space like a dome in shape except one of the walls is flat and home to a raging waterfall roughly 30 feet ahead of where the pair now stand. The clanging sound from before is now clearer to the ear as well as the eyes it resonates from a large cross which stands tall at the bottom of the waterfall, as the waves crash against the metal of the cross the sound rings loud and clear through the open place which they now stand. The glow which comes from the water is now so clear and marvelous that it sits on the eyes like a feather floating around in a raging hurricane, the walls are lined with a glimmering shine not too different from that seen as diamonds sparkle in the midday sun, the glimmer reflects the beauty of the water, multiplying the effects that the colors have on the mind ten fold. With the room taken in the girl walks towards the water edge standing at the bottom of the waterfall she stares into the huge metal cross before turning her back on the statue and retreating to sit on a small rock in the corner of the room.-

"go ahead." -she gestures from her seating place, telling him to approach the huge cross, an encryption lies on the base of the structure."
    Lunar Jack:
    *walks up to the cross and looks all over it before gulping and reading the encryption carved into it*

Status
    Nov 2012
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692

name:rosh
    na'vi soldier
    I'am thinking about my dead brother

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

Quote Originally Posted by ROSH2 View Post
    name:rosh
    na'vi soldier
    I'am thinking about my dead brother
    Arielle walks up to you. "You ok?"

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Arielle walks up to you. "You ok?"
    "nothing Ari" "did you have your breakfast?"

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

"No, why?"

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

"No, why?"
    "today we are going to catch Mountain Banshee quikly have your breakfast no time to waste"

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

"I'm not hungry. But I'm ready when you are to go get those Mountain Banshee." ^-^ Arielle looks really enthusiastic.

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

"I'm not hungry. But I'm ready when you are to go get those Mountain Banshee." ^-^ Arielle looks really enthusiastic.
    I took my tree vain rope "then lets go"

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

"Okies!" ^^ Arielle follows you up the mountain.

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

"Okies!" ^^ Arielle follows you up the mountain.
    suddenly saw Leonopteryx flying above our heads "Ari I change my mind lets be kings"

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

"Uh, if you say so..."

(I'm getting tired and I'm gonna go to bed. Night.)

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

"Uh, if you say so..."

(I'm getting tired and I'm gonna go to bed. Night.)
    we traking down Leonopteryx "thinkig if i tame it I will be the king"

(ok good night sis)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Lunar Jack:
    *walks up to the cross and looks all over it before gulping and reading the encryption carved into it*
    The encryption reads. "No.1&2 we thank you. Leaving us a parting gift beyond any of our expectations. Your kindness will be rewarded, your present shall be treasured. A treat of which all can enjoy, whether to starve or bleed, she's our new toy.

This cross is in memory of tributes one and two, and has been planted as a thank you for bringing new life to an island synonymous with death. Loving partners, characters and parents respectively. R.I.P"

Status
    Apr 2012
    it

The encryption reads. "No.1&2 we thank you. Leaving us a parting gift beyond any of our expectations. Your kindness will be rewarded, your present shall be treasured. A treat of which all can enjoy, whether to starve or bleed, she's our new toy.

This cross is in memory of tributes one and two, and has been planted as a thank you for bringing new life to an island synonymous with death. Loving partners, characters and parents respectively. R.I.P"
    Lunar Jack:
    *he looks over at her*
    You're the new toy, you're their kid...?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

"They died when I was 13... I've lived here since, countless times I've been on the edge of death. But they don't let me die, they drop water or food or anything, they just... They just continue the torture."

As she speaks her words become more and more jarred tears pouring from her eyes, every muscle in her body visibly tenses up and her fists clench to the points that her nails begin to draw blood from her own palms.

"How could they.... They thought it would be okay, that the people watching would pull me out and let me live outside with the rest of you people. How selfish can two people be! To even contemplate doing such a thing makes me sick to my stomach, I lived my years here, stranded with no hope, no friends and no love."

Her body begins to shake uncontrollably as she bring her bloodshot eyes to glare directly into his.

"Do you get it now! I can't trust you, and I can't like you, ,and I can't accept you. Because human being are sickening creatures, how they can see this as a satisfying place for bringing up a child, and you can say you're not like them. But you are, everyone of you are! They put me through he'll on this place! But did anyone care, no! They just sit in their homes and watch on as a child works her way through the woods taking blow after blow after blow, no one offers support, no one offers guidance. They just eat their food and watch on as one of their own drips with blood and tears!.. So what now? You just stand their and look all shocked, but what can you do? You'll just leave like the rest of them whilst I get sent back to that desert and left to dehydrate and starve and become even more ill than humanly possible, just to redo this journey over and over until maybe one day second actually comes here and weeps with me. Maybe someday someone will come here with a heart... And compassion... And they'll show me love... And they'll save me from this torture which I call a life... Maybe one day I'll find out what it's like to see the world or to eat a meal or to have a friend... But until then. Just leave. Take the stress and the drain and the reality and leave this place... You know now, who I am, why I'm here, so leave me. Please... Just... Just go! You only going to leave anyway so why don't you just get the hell outta here whilst you have the chance!"

On her final word the girl collapses onto her front in a heap on the ground and releases everything she feels in as a stream, nay, a flood of tears which form a puddle beneath her limp body.

Status
    Apr 2012
    it

"They died when I was 13... I've lived here since, countless times I've been on the edge of death. But they don't let me die, they drop water or food or anything, they just... They just continue the torture."

As she speaks her words become more and more jarred tears pouring from her eyes, every muscle in her body visibly tenses up and her fists clench to the points that her nails begin to draw blood from her own palms.

"How could they.... They thought it would be okay, that the people watching would pull me out and let me live outside with the rest of you people. How selfish can two people be! To even contemplate doing such a thing makes me sick to my stomach, I lived my years here, stranded with no hope, no friends and no love."

Her body begins to shake uncontrollably as she bring her bloodshot eyes to glare directly into his.

"Do you get it now! I can't trust you, and I can't like you, ,and I can't accept you. Because human being are sickening creatures, how they can see this as a satisfying place for bringing up a child, and you can say you're not like them. But you are, everyone of you are! They put me through he'll on this place! But did anyone care, no! They just sit in their homes and watch on as a child works her way through the woods taking blow after blow after blow, no one offers support, no one offers guidance. They just eat their food and watch on as one of their own drips with blood and tears!.. So what now? You just stand their and look all shocked, but what can you do? You'll just leave like the rest of them whilst I get sent back to that desert and left to dehydrate and starve and become even more ill than humanly possible, just to redo this journey over and over until maybe one day second actually comes here and weeps with me. Maybe someday someone will come here with a heart... And compassion... And they'll show me love... And they'll save me from this torture which I call a life... Maybe one day I'll find out what it's like to see the world or to eat a meal or to have a friend... But until then. Just leave. Take the stress and the drain and the reality and leave this place... You know now, who I am, why I'm here, so leave me. Please... Just... Just go! You only going to leave anyway so why don't you just get the hell outta here whilst you have the chance!"

On her final word the girl collapses onto her front in a heap on the ground and releases everything she feels in as a stream, nay, a flood of tears which form a puddle beneath her limp body.
    He sits down on the ground, crosses his legs, bawls his fingers into a fist and rests his chin on it. Lunar closes his eyes and then sighs. "A heart, compassion, love and someone to save you."

"If you want a friend then you have one already whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. I can understand why you hate humanity, I'm not too fond of them myself. Hell they've probably pissed themselves with laughter at the amount of injuries I've gotten but the one thing I won't show them is weakness. I'd rather do this having a good time because of that, and I don't want to lose who I was out there in the real world. But you've heard all of that already haven't you? So I'm going to cut a long story short and say with the utmost of confidence. The following. I will get you out of this place so that you can see what the world is like and so that you can have a hot meal, hell I'll even buy you your first beer. I know what you're thinking, words aren't actions and how do you know I'm not just lying right to your face. Well for one I'm awful at lying so I couldn't anyway and two I'll give you an action now."

Lunar stands up and takes out a rusty knife from his back pack. "Must've rusted over time, it'll do..." Lunar takes the knife and cuts the entire way from the top left corner of his palm to the bottom right. As the blood drains from my hand I start spreading it all over the inside of my hand. Once my hand has been covered in a dark crimson colour I press my hand up against the cross and above the writing I leave a blood red hand print. I then take my hand off of the cross and bandage it up with a torn off part of my shirt while sitting back down on the ground again. "I know it's a massive thing for you to do and this situation makes it even bigger but all I ask is that you have faith in me. Your first friend."

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

we traking down Leonopteryx "thinkig if i tame it I will be the king"

(ok good night sis)
    we captured & tame Leonopteryx after 5 hours
    Arielle covered my shoulder slit from natural medicine leaf plaster but temporaly now I'am piloting my Leonopteryx to our mother tree

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

we captured & tame Leonopteryx after 5 hours
    Arielle covered my shoulder slit from natural medicine leaf plaster but temporaly now I'am piloting my Leonopteryx to our mother tree
    Arielle mysteriously ends up sitting on the back looking off in the distance. "Why are you bringing it back? Sounds kinda bad to make it leave it's habitat...."

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

Arielle mysteriously ends up sitting on the back looking off in the distance. "Why are you bringing it back? Sounds kinda bad to make it leave it's habitat...."
    I clinch my hands Why don't you remember when our father's dying oment what he said "flashback to protect our jungle we need be strong"

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

Arielle grumbles to herself. "Being strong doesn't mean messing up an animal's way of life....." -_-

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

Arielle grumbles to herself. "Being strong doesn't mean messing up an animal's way of life....." -_-
    I'am your older brother don't argue with me do as I said

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

"Grrr........whatever. You never acted like this when dad was alive....." Arielle plays with her bow and arrow ignoring you now.

Status
    Nov 2012
    howthread.php?t=447692

"Grrr........whatever. You never acted like this when dad was alive....." Arielle plays with her bow and arrow ignoring you now.
    hey Arielle I'am sorry we are leaders (according to avatar movie if u tame Leonopteryx u are the king of Pandora world) we can't
    act like a kids

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

"But I am a kid........14 isn't considered an adult....."