Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48
  1. #26
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    I disagree with that. I strongly believe that Sasuke and Oro are going to the Uchiha's cemetary where all the bodies of the massacre were lain. Remember Sasuke does want to talk to his clan with edo tensei as implied before he makes a decision on destroying Konoha

    THIS is the ONLY answer that makes sence,

    who the hell would be waiting in ROOT if NO ONE was above Danzo in Root ???
     
         

  2. #27
    Member Jord's Avatar
    Status
    Jord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I see poptarts and rainbows.
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    The man that knows everything is the ramen guy and they are going for ramen mmk.
     
         

  3. #28
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSi View Post
    so..let me get this straight you told derp that my logic was not 100% because he is DEF going to the cemetary and DEF going to see his parents? Are you in touch with Kishi and know something we dont, no one knows where he is going yet except Kishi! Thats why we are here to discuss the matter! If your right then congrats to you its not a bad theory he may very well be rivivng his parents, but dont just say your right we are wrong cause no one knows yet...
    Well its a theory and besides were supposed to express opinions. Everyone feels their opinion is right and so its natural to say youre right and I dont feel sorry. When you say that noones knows except Kishi your arguing against my argument in the weakest way. Of course no one knows thats why its a theory derp
     
         

  4. #29
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bdN View Post
    THIS is the ONLY answer that makes sence,

    who the hell would be waiting in ROOT if NO ONE was above Danzo in Root ???
    Why do assume that they're meeting a living person? can't the Root Hideout contain delectable bodies for revival? if there's something in Narutoverse it's that death is impermanent.
     
         

  5. #30
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Why do assume that they're meeting a living person? can't the Root Hideout contain delectable bodies for revival? if there's something in Narutoverse it's that death is impermanent.
    Well now youre just thinking too much
     
         

  6. #31
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Well its a theory and besides were supposed to express opinions. Everyone feels their opinion is right and so its natural to say youre right and I dont feel sorry. When you say that noones knows except Kishi your arguing against my argument in the weakest way. Of course no one knows thats why its a theory derp
    The point is, your opinion is unsubstantiated by facts and logic, you said they'll meet the one who knows everything first, then they will go to the cemetery and revive Sasuke's parents, isn't that a little farfetched? the The One Who Knows Everything has something even he doesn't know and Sasuke's parents has the answer to his knowledge's lacking?
     
         

  7. #32
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Why do assume that they're meeting a living person? can't the Root Hideout contain delectable bodies for revival? if there's something in Narutoverse it's that death is impermanent.
    good answer but no , sounds like your fishing now
     
         

  8. #33
    Member UncleSi's Avatar
    Status
    UncleSi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Well its a theory and besides were supposed to express opinions. Everyone feels their opinion is right and so its natural to say youre right and I dont feel sorry. When you say that noones knows except Kishi your arguing against my argument in the weakest way. Of course no one knows thats why its a theory derp
    well first off I am not Derp, I am UncleSi, and second I know its a theory and a good one but I also think Derp's is good as well thats all Im saying!! You told us we were wrong for thinking that way,and im saying to you that no one is wrong or right at this point..

    You can think I'm wrong and your right all day long it doesnt mean its canon...

    My theory much like Derps is that they are going somewhere in Konoha could be a new place could be Danzou's old office and they will try and find or revive shisui for answers about that night and then sasuke will make his decision..
     
         

  9. #34
    Member UncleSi's Avatar
    Status
    UncleSi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Well now youre just thinking too much
    Is there really such a thing? (facepalm)
     
         

  10. #35
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    The point is, your opinion is unsubstantiated by facts and logic, you said they'll meet the one who knows everything first, then they will go to the cemetery and revive Sasuke's parents, isn't that a little farfetched? the The One Who Knows Everything has something even he doesn't know and Sasuke's parents has the answer to his knowledge's lacking?
    dude he wants to talk to his parents. his parents are dead. dead people are buried in a cemetary or of the sorts.he needs oro to revive them with edo tensei. cant believe you dont see the logic in that.
     
         

  11. #36
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSi View Post
    well first off I am not Derp, I am UncleSi, and second I know its a theory and a good one but I also think Derp's is good as well thats all Im saying!! You told us we were wrong for thinking that way,and im saying to you that no one is wrong or right at this point..

    You can think I'm wrong and your right all day long it doesnt mean its canon...

    My theory much like Derps is that they are going somewhere in Konoha could be a new place could be Danzou's old office and they will try and find or revive shisui for answers about that night and then sasuke will make his decision..
    derp is like saying duh duuuh (facepalm)
     
         

  12. #37
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    dude he wants to talk to his parents. his parents are dead. dead people are buried in a cemetary or of the sorts.he needs oro to revive them with edo tensei. cant believe you dont see the logic in that.
    Then The One Who Knows Everything should be renamed "The One Who Almost Knows Everything" and yes, I know you're trolling
     
         

  13. #38
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSi View Post
    Is there really such a thing? (facepalm)
    as apparently seen by derp obitos huge leaps
     
         

  14. #39
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Then The One Who Knows Everything should be renamed "The One Who Almost Knows Everything" and yes, I know you're trolling
    he wants to get his family opinions to decide on what to do about Konoha. the one who knows everything will probably teach him some technique about the sharingan (just an example could be something else)
     
         

  15. #40
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    he wants to get his family opinions to decide on what to do about Konoha. the one who knows everything will probably teach him some technique about the sharingan (just an example could be something else)
    And when did Sasuke implied he seeks a powerup?

     
         

  16. #41
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    And when did Sasuke implied he seeks a powerup?

    he didnt but one who knows everything should be able to pass down some knowledge. ha youre pretty quick in putting down an argument waza matter why so much hate for my argument?
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Maybe if you review about Sasuke revive Orochimaru and want to know everything, talking to those behind the scene.
    Look like Kishi was replaying the same scene when Pain attack Konoha, and Naruto want to talk the one behind the scene = Nagato.
    So be prepared to be boring using the same method again....
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Skriff's Avatar
    Status
    Skriff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    If anything Sasuke knows the place of which "The One who knows all" is located but there are numerous places within Konoha and Orochimaru is the only one who knows what exact location the person is located, not only that "The One who knows all" may have more information about the night the Uchiha plan was slaughtered that would help Sasuke determine what he wants to do.
     
         

  19. #44
    Member Sarahmint's Avatar
    Status
    Sarahmint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    the New World :D
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    Well Orochimaru did have former connections with Danzo and Root so it makes perfect sense.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/583/5

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/583/6
    Someone pointed out that he has his hand over the bandages when he says "protect the leaf". That is the same spell Shisui gave to Itachi.
     
         

  20. #45
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Skriff View Post
    If anything Sasuke knows the place of which "The One who knows all" is located but there are numerous places within Konoha and Orochimaru is the only one who knows what exact location the person is located, not only that "The One who knows all" may have more information about the night the Uchiha plan was slaughtered that would help Sasuke determine what he wants to do.
    Exactly, since he served under Danzo and his right hand man Kabuto was a former member of the Foundation
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.. View Post
    Why didn't you comment what you've just said here in that thread?? Kinda pointless making a whole thread to say that you agree with someone else's idea.
    Cuz he's a "derp rider". Lmao
     
         

  22. #47
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    Cuz he's a "derp rider". Lmao
    And who doesnt want that
     
         

  23. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: Where Sasuke is going

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    And who doesnt want that
    Idk u handsome ass retard...lol..I mean er..."derp"
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •