Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Shisui Uchiha: Full Summary Of The Theory Of Why He's "The One Who Knows Everything"

    After the recent revelations in the manga, it's safe to assume that there is solid evidence as to whom "The One Who Knows Everything" is referring to. Through research and simple deduction, it is safe to conclude that the person whom Sasuke wants to speak of is: Shisui Uchiha.

    First, Suigetsu finds Sasuke, he tells him that he has found a scroll that has power for them to turn the tide of the war, the most probable power of the scroll is Edo Tensei.

    Objection 1: The scroll had the ability to change the tide of the entire war, It's doubtful that it's a simple Edo summoning.

    Reply to Objection 1: What Suigetsu exactly said was: "With That, We Hawks Can Rule The Shinobi Worl-..." Suigetsu of course is not the smartest chip in the block, if the Scroll had such tremendous power then why didn't Oro and esp. Kabuto used it before? why keep it stashed in Oro's basement and not use its' power? knowing how power hungry both Oro and Kabuto are, it's out of character for them not to act upon the scroll's power immediately when they can. Suigetsu saw the Edo Tensei army and how powerful they were, in his childish mind he must've thought that with Taka's skills and the power of an edo army they can rule over the world aka it was merely his banal fantasies. And whatever the true nature of the scroll has, one thing is clear: the scroll has the power to facilitate to meet someone, so it's most probably Edo Tensei.

    Objection 2:
    The scroll contains a way to unseal/undo the Reaper Death Seal that would allow Sasuke to meet the Hokages.

    Reply to Objection 2a:
    If we assume that the scroll contains a way to unseal the souls inside the reaper, then the question arises: why didnt orochimaru used it earlier since the soul part of his arms is sealed within the reaper and part of his power within it, surely he would have immediately acted upon it if he had a way to take it back but he didnt.

    Reply to Objection 2b: Sasuke wants to know the truth about their clan, The Uchiha Clan and I doubt the Hokages can give intimate details regarding the truth and nature of their clan since the Hokages are outsiders to the clan, they may give their personal views about the Uchihas but they are still outsiders, they did not experience first-hand what the Uchihas felt, and what drove them to do what they did. So it's more probable that Shisui Uchiha can provide Sasuke the answer.

    Objection 3: Suigetsu was surprised that Orochimaru would even consider such a task. This man knows Orochimaru very well, hence advised Sasuke not to revive Orochimaru feeling as Sasuke maybe underestimating him. The power of Edo Tensei wouldn't receive such a reaction from Suigetsu

    Reply to Objection 3: Suigetsu was merely expressing his reservations in the revival of Oro, knowing Orochimaru's duplicitous and insidious personality that he might try to take power again, and if you remember when Suigetsu said that he said afterwards that "if you just take time you can learn to use it all by yourself" meaning that the scroll has a power that can be learned in due time but Sasuke wanted answers immediately, hence the need to facilitate Oro's revival as an instructor of performing Edo Tensei.

    Objection 4: Orochimaru hasn't been able to use any ninjutsu since his encounter with the 3rd Hokage. The scroll could have been saved for other reasons

    Reply to Objection 4: Suigetsu already pointed out Oro's arms were sealed, but Sasuke insisted in reviving Oro, possibly to teach him how to do the prepatations and hand signs needed to perform Edo Tensei himself.

    Objection 5 : After reading the scroll, Sasuke himself stated how this was something only Orochimaru can do. Knowing Others have performed Edo Tensei already, it is therefore impossible for the scroll to contain the power of Edo Tensei because Edo Tensei can be performed by anyone given the right prep and knowldge.

    Reply to Objection 5: Sasuke said that, and yet Suigetsu countered that by stating that if Sasuke took time to study it he can learn to use the power of the scroll himself, therefore the power of the scroll is not limited to Orochimaru only, by taking time anyone can learn it, and Sasuke doesn't have much time, nor was he known as a very patient guy, he wants answers and he wants them quickly. Also like I stated in my original post, Orochimaru could know specifically where Shisui's body is hidden or kept guarded by the Foundation, hence, Sasuke needs Oro also to pinpoint the exact location of where Shisui's corpse is hidden/interred.

    Objection 6: Sasuke already watched Kabuto release Edo, also Itachi already briefly discussed the basis of Edo infront of Sasuke. At this point, needing Orochimaru other than the whereabouts of someone would only make sense.

    Reply to Objection 6: Releasing an Edo and Summoning them are completely different, naturally Sasuke doesn't want to "unsummon" anyone but wants to summon someone in order to speak to. Also, If the scroll contains the location of someone, then why did Suigetsu asks "who is this one who knows everything person?" after Sasuke looked at the scroll and said he'll meet this certain person, and Suigetsu said further afterwards that in time Sasuke could learn how to use the power of the scroll, if you take the contextual meaning of that, it means prior to that statement Suigetsu already surmised that Sasuke needed Orochimaru's expertise on how to use that scroll, given that Oro's hands are sealed, his knowledge of the preparations and proper usage of Edo Tensei would greatly expediate Sasuke's learning time on how to use it himself.

    Objection 7: It would appear that the scroll gave Sasuke the idea to revive Orochimaru and to use Edo Tensei on Shisui Uchiha, regardless of having prior knowledge about this, which is implausible.

    Reply to Objection 7: , Sasuke had no initial intentions to seek this "The One Who Knows Everything" only after Itachi gave him his memories did he suddenly have the resolve to talk to this person, you can see by Sasuke's reaction from reading the scroll that its' powers facilitates a meeting/encounter with the person he was just thinking about. Sasuke didn't order Suigetsu or Jugo to retrieve it they found it themselves, and as luck would have it, the scroll has the power to give Sasuke the opportunity to meet this someone to finally put his lingering questions to rest.

    Objection 8: Orochimaru explicitly asked Sasuke "why do you want to meet them?" in the plural, meaning it's more than one person,.

    Reply to Objection 8: Orochimaru was the only one to refer to "The One Who Knows Everything" in the plural sense, both Sasuke and Suigetsu explicitly referred to them in the singular. Chapter 592 P. 13 Sasuke: This is it... The One.. Who Knows... Everything" Chapter 592 P.14 Sasuke: "I'm goint to meet the one who knows everything"; Chapter 593 P.1 Suigetsu: "Who is this person who knows everything?" there are two possible answers: 1. It was a mistranslation from Japanese to English of the singular noun to the plural form or 2. It is possible that it is not only Shisui who Sasuke plans to talk to but the former being the primary candidate to answer the major questions troubling Sasuke.

    Moving on: Sasuke said "I want to know about Itachi's feelings, the feelings of a person who, even after getting his name sullied and dying, continue to think about his village and wanted to protect it"

    Objection 9: It is possible that there are other persons besides Shisui who knew Itachi's feelings, he interacted with the other Konoha ninjas, the ANBU, the Akatsuki, there are many people who can relate to Itachi's feelings.

    Reply to Objection 9: There is only one person who endured the same thing that Itachi did, one who, despite his name being marred, and himself dying, continue to care about Konoha and wants to protect it. It is Shisui:
    "Shisui was perplexed that the clan would not deter from the coup d'etat that they were planning and about the consequences that would follow their actions. He told Itachi that he had tried to use Kotoamatsukami to stop them, but Danzō Shimura stole his right eye, adamant on protecting the village his own way. Fearing that Danzō would get the other one as well, Shisui entrusted the other to Itachi telling him to protect the village and the Uchiha name. In order to prevent conflict from arising over his eyes within the clan"

    Objection 10: Shisui's name was not damaged/sullied like Itachi's

    Reply to Objection 10:
    Sullied in the sense that Shisui was probably vilified, Shisui wanted to go the middle way and didn't support the planned Uchiha coup nor did he want Konoha to do drastic actions against his clan, so either of the two factions he didn't fully support or probably both earned him animosity much like Itachi's

    Hence Sasuke's Question: What is Itachi's feelings is best answered by his best friend: Shisui Uchiha

    The next question of Sasuke is: "What is our clan?"

    Objection 11: The Hokages are better fit to answer Sasuke's question: "What is a/our clan?

    Reply to Objection 11: Sasuke wants to know the truth about their clan, The Uchiha Clan and I doubt the Hokages can give intimate details regarding the truth and nature of their clan since the Hokages are outsiders to the clan, they may give their personal views about the Uchihas but they are still outsiders, they did not experience first-hand what the Uchihas felt, and what drove them to do what they did. So it's more probable that Shisui Uchiha can provide Sasuke the answer.Sasuke asking the Hokages the truth and nature of their clan is like asking your neighbor about the truth and nature of your family, you're neighbor can only give opinions, not inside information and not first-hand accounts. Further, it is clearly shown in the recent chapter (616) that they were going to a specific place within the vicinity of Konoha, the reaper is not located in any specific place for it is summoned by using RDS and not by searching for it in a specified location.

    Hence Sasuke's question: Whati s our clan? is best answered by Shisui Uchiha, Sasuke would likely listen to an Uchiha over anyone else at this point, especially one who has the same ideals as Naruto, but was Itachi's close friend. But yeah, he was kind of filler more than anything.

    The next question of Sasuke is: "What is a village?"

    Objection 12: Izuna and the Sons of the Sage are the best candidates to answer this question for Sasuke:

    Reply to Objection 12: The sons of the Sages and Izuna died before the founding of Konoha or any village for that matter, so they will be unable to answer this question, also, the sons of the Sage existed before konoha was founded, why would they be located/ lived in a place founded centuries after they died? and also adding doubt that they were the ones they are seeking is the fact that since they were powerful individuals, why didn't Oro resurrect them long ago and used them to conquer the world?

    Thoughts on ch. 616 onwards:

    My prime suspicion is that it is Shisui Uchiha's body that they are seeking and Oro will use the scroll to Edo Tensei him, since Shisui's body was missing, I suspect Danzo took his body for safe keeping or for experimentation purposes but did not want Oro to acquire it, Oro and Danzo were in connivance before so Oro probably knew where Shisui's body was but Danzo kept it safe guarded from him. Sasuke having acquired Itachi's memory of the events must have also been made aware of Shisui's corpse hidden by Danzo, Itachi probably knew or suspected Danzo's hand in the disappearance of Shisui's corpse but didn't try to recover it because of his secret pact with Konoha to kill his clan and work as an undercover spy within Akatsuki, for if he tried to steal the body he would have acted in betrayal against the leaf and Danzo who was a leader of it. That would've also jeopardized Sasuke's safety when he was still living in the village.

    Other point of interest:

    (Excerpt from the Sasuke Novel, ch.1 Thunder Chronicles - The Day when the Wolf Howle)
    "Sasuke is dreaming. He's standing in a dark forest. There's a red moon in the sky. Weird beasts try to attack him. He throws a kunai at them and they disperse into dozens of ravens. Then, a young masked boy appears. The boy and Sasuke exchange words. The boy questions Tobi's motives. "Why didn't Tobi tell you about Itachi earlier? If he had, you wouldn't have had to kill him. It's clear Tobi wanted to make your hatred grow." It seems the boy wants Sasuke not to trust Tobi. Sasuke asks if this is a dream. The boy neither denies nor affirms this. He says they're at the bottom of Sasuke's consciousness. The boy's last words are: "Remember: I am you, I am Itachi, I am the single witness who saw the rise and fall of the Uchiha Clan." The boy disperses in countless ravens and the dream ends."[/I]

    You can see he is clearly not Itachi in the dream, he says to Sasuke :

    "Why didn't Tobi tell you about Itachi earlier? If he had, you wouldn't have had to kill him. It's clear Tobi wanted to make your hatred grow."


    Then he goes on and says:

    Remember: I am you, I am Itachi


    He is not claiming to be Itachi himself, but that he is like Itachi (in mindset and beliefs) and he is also like Sasuke (being both of the Uchiha clan) only Shisui fits the characteristics of this person in the dream.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    You made this just now lol
     
         

  3. #3
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In my cave pulling the strings behind Madara
    Posts
    1,141
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the name of the Uchiha, the
    Dojutsu, and the holy Tablet
    Amen
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    You made this just now lol
    Is this an exact copy of your last thread? If so then I dont think its wise to repost
     
         

  4. #4
    pirate king,hokage,vizard luffichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    luffichinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    lengthy time waster
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    hum walks in sees great wall of texts leaves -_-
     
         

  6. #6
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    i read it lots of time to talk bout all that, i agree with some but i still believe hes going to see his
    Father the Head of the Uchia Clan if im not mistaken ( he would prob need Oro to Edo him back )
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Raikiri808's Avatar
    Status
    Raikiri808 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Think you could of got your point across without such a long post
     
         

  8. #8
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikiri808 View Post
    Think you could of got your point across without such a long post
    I can't I had to answer all possible objections.
     
         

  9. #9
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Shisui Uchiha: Full Summary Of The Theory Of Why He's "The One Who Knows Everything"

    After the recent revelations in the manga, it's safe to assume that there is solid evidence as to whom "The One Who Knows Everything" is referring to. Through research and simple deduction, it is safe to conclude that the person whom Sasuke wants to speak of is: Shisui Uchiha.

    First, Suigetsu finds Sasuke, he tells him that he has found a scroll that has power for them to turn the tide of the war, the most probable power of the scroll is Edo Tensei.

    Objection 1: The scroll had the ability to change the tide of the entire war, It's doubtful that it's a simple Edo summoning.

    Reply to Objection 1: What Suigetsu exactly said was: "With That, We Hawks Can Rule The Shinobi Worl-..." Suigetsu of course is not the smartest chip in the block, if the Scroll had such tremendous power then why didn't Oro and esp. Kabuto used it before? why keep it stashed in Oro's basement and not use its' power? knowing how power hungry both Oro and Kabuto are, it's out of character for them not to act upon the scroll's power immediately when they can. Suigetsu saw the Edo Tensei army and how powerful they were, in his childish mind he must've thought that with Taka's skills and the power of an edo army they can rule over the world aka it was merely his banal fantasies. And whatever the true nature of the scroll has, one thing is clear: the scroll has the power to facilitate to meet someone, so it's most probably Edo Tensei.

    Objection 2:
    The scroll contains a way to unseal/undo the Reaper Death Seal that would allow Sasuke to meet the Hokages.

    Reply to Objection 2a:
    If we assume that the scroll contains a way to unseal the souls inside the reaper, then the question arises: why didnt orochimaru used it earlier since the soul part of his arms is sealed within the reaper and part of his power within it, surely he would have immediately acted upon it if he had a way to take it back but he didnt.

    Reply to Objection 2b: Sasuke wants to know the truth about their clan, The Uchiha Clan and I doubt the Hokages can give intimate details regarding the truth and nature of their clan since the Hokages are outsiders to the clan, they may give their personal views about the Uchihas but they are still outsiders, they did not experience first-hand what the Uchihas felt, and what drove them to do what they did. So it's more probable that Shisui Uchiha can provide Sasuke the answer.

    Objection 3: Suigetsu was surprised that Orochimaru would even consider such a task. This man knows Orochimaru very well, hence advised Sasuke not to revive Orochimaru feeling as Sasuke maybe underestimating him. The power of Edo Tensei wouldn't receive such a reaction from Suigetsu

    Reply to Objection 3: Suigetsu was merely expressing his reservations in the revival of Oro, knowing Orochimaru's duplicitous and insidious personality that he might try to take power again, and if you remember when Suigetsu said that he said afterwards that "if you just take time you can learn to use it all by yourself" meaning that the scroll has a power that can be learned in due time but Sasuke wanted answers immediately, hence the need to facilitate Oro's revival as an instructor of performing Edo Tensei.

    Objection 4: Orochimaru hasn't been able to use any ninjutsu since his encounter with the 3rd Hokage. The scroll could have been saved for other reasons

    Reply to Objection 4: Suigetsu already pointed out Oro's arms were sealed, but Sasuke insisted in reviving Oro, possibly to teach him how to do the prepatations and hand signs needed to perform Edo Tensei himself.

    Objection 5 : After reading the scroll, Sasuke himself stated how this was something only Orochimaru can do. Knowing Others have performed Edo Tensei already, it is therefore impossible for the scroll to contain the power of Edo Tensei because Edo Tensei can be performed by anyone given the right prep and knowldge.

    Reply to Objection 5: Sasuke said that, and yet Suigetsu countered that by stating that if Sasuke took time to study it he can learn to use the power of the scroll himself, therefore the power of the scroll is not limited to Orochimaru only, by taking time anyone can learn it, and Sasuke doesn't have much time, nor was he known as a very patient guy, he wants answers and he wants them quickly. Also like I stated in my original post, Orochimaru could know specifically where Shisui's body is hidden or kept guarded by the Foundation, hence, Sasuke needs Oro also to pinpoint the exact location of where Shisui's corpse is hidden/interred.

    Objection 6: Sasuke already watched Kabuto release Edo, also Itachi already briefly discussed the basis of Edo infront of Sasuke. At this point, needing Orochimaru other than the whereabouts of someone would only make sense.

    Reply to Objection 6: Releasing an Edo and Summoning them are completely different, naturally Sasuke doesn't want to "unsummon" anyone but wants to summon someone in order to speak to. Also, If the scroll contains the location of someone, then why did Suigetsu asks "who is this one who knows everything person?" after Sasuke looked at the scroll and said he'll meet this certain person, and Suigetsu said further afterwards that in time Sasuke could learn how to use the power of the scroll, if you take the contextual meaning of that, it means prior to that statement Suigetsu already surmised that Sasuke needed Orochimaru's expertise on how to use that scroll, given that Oro's hands are sealed, his knowledge of the preparations and proper usage of Edo Tensei would greatly expediate Sasuke's learning time on how to use it himself.

    Objection 7: It would appear that the scroll gave Sasuke the idea to revive Orochimaru and to use Edo Tensei on Shisui Uchiha, regardless of having prior knowledge about this, which is implausible.

    Reply to Objection 7: , Sasuke had no initial intentions to seek this "The One Who Knows Everything" only after Itachi gave him his memories did he suddenly have the resolve to talk to this person, you can see by Sasuke's reaction from reading the scroll that its' powers facilitates a meeting/encounter with the person he was just thinking about. Sasuke didn't order Suigetsu or Jugo to retrieve it they found it themselves, and as luck would have it, the scroll has the power to give Sasuke the opportunity to meet this someone to finally put his lingering questions to rest.

    Objection 8: Orochimaru explicitly asked Sasuke "why do you want to meet them?" in the plural, meaning it's more than one person,.

    Reply to Objection 8: Orochimaru was the only one to refer to "The One Who Knows Everything" in the plural sense, both Sasuke and Suigetsu explicitly referred to them in the singular. Chapter 592 P. 13 Sasuke: This is it... The One.. Who Knows... Everything" Chapter 592 P.14 Sasuke: "I'm goint to meet the one who knows everything"; Chapter 593 P.1 Suigetsu: "Who is this person who knows everything?" there are two possible answers: 1. It was a mistranslation from Japanese to English of the singular noun to the plural form or 2. It is possible that it is not only Shisui who Sasuke plans to talk to but the former being the primary candidate to answer the major questions troubling Sasuke.

    Moving on: Sasuke said "I want to know about Itachi's feelings, the feelings of a person who, even after getting his name sullied and dying, continue to think about his village and wanted to protect it"

    Objection 9: It is possible that there are other persons besides Shisui who knew Itachi's feelings, he interacted with the other Konoha ninjas, the ANBU, the Akatsuki, there are many people who can relate to Itachi's feelings.

    Reply to Objection 9: There is only one person who endured the same thing that Itachi did, one who, despite his name being marred, and himself dying, continue to care about Konoha and wants to protect it. It is Shisui:
    "Shisui was perplexed that the clan would not deter from the coup d'etat that they were planning and about the consequences that would follow their actions. He told Itachi that he had tried to use Kotoamatsukami to stop them, but Danzō Shimura stole his right eye, adamant on protecting the village his own way. Fearing that Danzō would get the other one as well, Shisui entrusted the other to Itachi telling him to protect the village and the Uchiha name. In order to prevent conflict from arising over his eyes within the clan"

    Objection 10: Shisui's name was not damaged/sullied like Itachi's

    Reply to Objection 10:
    Sullied in the sense that Shisui was probably vilified, Shisui wanted to go the middle way and didn't support the planned Uchiha coup nor did he want Konoha to do drastic actions against his clan, so either of the two factions he didn't fully support or probably both earned him animosity much like Itachi's

    Hence Sasuke's Question: What is Itachi's feelings is best answered by his best friend: Shisui Uchiha

    The next question of Sasuke is: "What is our clan?"

    Objection 11: The Hokages are better fit to answer Sasuke's question: "What is a/our clan?

    Reply to Objection 11: Sasuke wants to know the truth about their clan, The Uchiha Clan and I doubt the Hokages can give intimate details regarding the truth and nature of their clan since the Hokages are outsiders to the clan, they may give their personal views about the Uchihas but they are still outsiders, they did not experience first-hand what the Uchihas felt, and what drove them to do what they did. So it's more probable that Shisui Uchiha can provide Sasuke the answer.Sasuke asking the Hokages the truth and nature of their clan is like asking your neighbor about the truth and nature of your family, you're neighbor can only give opinions, not inside information and not first-hand accounts. Further, it is clearly shown in the recent chapter (616) that they were going to a specific place within the vicinity of Konoha, the reaper is not located in any specific place for it is summoned by using RDS and not by searching for it in a specified location.

    Hence Sasuke's question: Whati s our clan? is best answered by Shisui Uchiha, Sasuke would likely listen to an Uchiha over anyone else at this point, especially one who has the same ideals as Naruto, but was Itachi's close friend. But yeah, he was kind of filler more than anything.

    The next question of Sasuke is: "What is a village?"

    Objection 12: Izuna and the Sons of the Sage are the best candidates to answer this question for Sasuke:

    Reply to Objection 12: The sons of the Sages and Izuna died before the founding of Konoha or any village for that matter, so they will be unable to answer this question, also, the sons of the Sage existed before konoha was founded, why would they be located/ lived in a place founded centuries after they died? and also adding doubt that they were the ones they are seeking is the fact that since they were powerful individuals, why didn't Oro resurrect them long ago and used them to conquer the world?

    Thoughts on ch. 616 onwards:

    My prime suspicion is that it is Shisui Uchiha's body that they are seeking and Oro will use the scroll to Edo Tensei him, since Shisui's body was missing, I suspect Danzo took his body for safe keeping or for experimentation purposes but did not want Oro to acquire it, Oro and Danzo were in connivance before so Oro probably knew where Shisui's body was but Danzo kept it safe guarded from him. Sasuke having acquired Itachi's memory of the events must have also been made aware of Shisui's corpse hidden by Danzo, Itachi probably knew or suspected Danzo's hand in the disappearance of Shisui's corpse but didn't try to recover it because of his secret pact with Konoha to kill his clan and work as an undercover spy within Akatsuki, for if he tried to steal the body he would have acted in betrayal against the leaf and Danzo who was a leader of it. That would've also jeopardized Sasuke's safety when he was still living in the village.

    Other point of interest:

    (Excerpt from the Sasuke Novel, ch.1 Thunder Chronicles - The Day when the Wolf Howle)
    "Sasuke is dreaming. He's standing in a dark forest. There's a red moon in the sky. Weird beasts try to attack him. He throws a kunai at them and they disperse into dozens of ravens. Then, a young masked boy appears. The boy and Sasuke exchange words. The boy questions Tobi's motives. "Why didn't Tobi tell you about Itachi earlier? If he had, you wouldn't have had to kill him. It's clear Tobi wanted to make your hatred grow." It seems the boy wants Sasuke not to trust Tobi. Sasuke asks if this is a dream. The boy neither denies nor affirms this. He says they're at the bottom of Sasuke's consciousness. The boy's last words are: "Remember: I am you, I am Itachi, I am the single witness who saw the rise and fall of the Uchiha Clan." The boy disperses in countless ravens and the dream ends."[/I]

    You can see he is clearly not Itachi in the dream, he says to Sasuke :

    "Why didn't Tobi tell you about Itachi earlier? If he had, you wouldn't have had to kill him. It's clear Tobi wanted to make your hatred grow."


    Then he goes on and says:

    Remember: I am you, I am Itachi


    He is not claiming to be Itachi himself, but that he is like Itachi (in mindset and beliefs) and he is also like Sasuke (being both of the Uchiha clan) only Shisui fits the characteristics of this person in the dream.
    Wow man, impressive research you made a lot strong points here that I agree with. Shisui being the man who knows everything is a possibility, but it not certain since anything can happen, now that Sasuke group is in the leaf village.
     
         

  10. #10
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by 4bdN View Post
    i read it lots of time to talk bout all that, i agree with some but i still believe hes going to see his
    Father the Head of the Uchia Clan if im not mistaken ( he would prob need Oro to Edo him back )
    That is also a good possibility
     
         

  11. #11
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    10,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Their in the present,did not Shisul died before the massacre?
     
         

  12. #12
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Their in the present,did not Shisul died before the massacre?
    He didn't die in the massacre, he died shortly before that happened. And Edo Tensei can provide the means to converse with the dead.
     
         

  13. #13
    ☆NR#1 Stalker on NB☆ Aze's Avatar
    Status
    Aze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    2,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Double + rep for the Thread.


    I have the same sensation that Shisui might be the one.


    But it could be explained in number of scenarios.

    Some of them would have alot of flashback but the others could be more straight forwarded.


    And thanks again for the Thread
     
         

  14. #14
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    Double + rep for the Thread.


    I have the same sensation that Shisui might be the one.


    But it could be explained in number of scenarios.

    Some of them would have alot of flashback but the others could be more straight forwarded.


    And thanks again for the Thread
    Ur welcome
     
         

  15. #15
    Member eNNeMyy's Avatar
    Status
    eNNeMyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    And I thought it won't take long to poop...
    Well, seems legit. Nice searching skills
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    yonder
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Could be. I don't have strong opinions on this topic, but I respect your thoroughness, and for that + rep (not that it matters since I have no rep power).

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Objection 8: Orochimaru explicitly asked Sasuke "why do you want to meet them?" in the plural, meaning it's more than one person,.

    Reply to Objection 8: Orochimaru was the only one to refer to "The One Who Knows Everything" in the plural sense, both Sasuke and Suigetsu explicitly referred to them in the singular. Chapter 592 P. 13 Sasuke: This is it... The One.. Who Knows... Everything" Chapter 592 P.14 Sasuke: "I'm goint to meet the one who knows everything"; Chapter 593 P.1 Suigetsu: "Who is this person who knows everything?" there are two possible answers: 1. It was a mistranslation from Japanese to English of the singular noun to the plural form or 2. It is possible that it is not only Shisui who Sasuke plans to talk to but the former being the primary candidate to answer the major questions troubling Sasuke.
    There's one more explanation: "them" could be a gender-neutral singular pronoun, like his/hers/their, or he/she/they.
     
         
    Last edited by Codex; 01-18-2013 at 04:31 AM.

  17. #17
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Could be. I don't have strong opinions on this topic, but I respect your thoroughness, and for that + rep (not that it matters since I have no rep power).



    There's one more explanation: "them" could be a gender-neutral singular pronoun, like his/hers/their, or he/she/they.
    Exactly, the mistranslation arises when a gender-neutral pronoun is used to translate from Japanese to English.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Codex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    yonder
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Exactly, the mistranslation arises when a gender-neutral pronoun is used to translate from Japanese to English.
    Ah, ok, I see what you're saying. To me, mistranslation implies the translator made a mistake, but I can see how it could also refer to cases where the end language is ambiguous.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    I highly doubt its going to be shisui, despite the arguments you have made. What would Shisui know that Itachi did not? Remember, Itachi and Shisui were very good friends, like brothers. Anything that Shisui knows about the clan, Itachi probably knew as well, and not long ago Sasuke talked directly to Itachi.

    We'll see though.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member
    Status
    ZedLeppelin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    I think I just found out why they could never find Shisui's body when he died. That mother f$%*er got himself some normal human set of eyes and opened a ramen shop.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member sanjayagl's Avatar
    Status
    sanjayagl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    I think he is going to summon his dad the head of uchiha at that time. if it was shisui it was unjust on behalf of oro not to summon him earlier.
     
         

  22. #22
    Premium User -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    6,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    You know what? Orochimaru and Kabuto failed in finding Shisui's corpse. That's why Kabuto got shocked and amazed when Itachi freed himself from Edo Tensei.
    The scrolls talks about some power and Orochimaru knows how to use it. But that does not mean that "the one who knows everything" is related to that scroll. Sasuke will use the power from that scroll only if his hatred towards the village increases after knowing the truth about the clan otherwise not.
    Orochimaru knows who the person is who knows the truth about the Uchiha clan, but its not Shisui otherwise Orochimaru would have killed Shisui and Kabuto would have resurrected him through Edo Tensei since there's no point in hiding him somewhere. Even Edo Shisui will not have the eyes after resurrection.
     
         

  23. #23
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    You know what? Orochimaru and Kabuto failed in finding Shisui's corpse. That's why Kabuto got shocked and amazed when Itachi freed himself from Edo Tensei.
    The scrolls talks about some power and Orochimaru knows how to use it. But that does not mean that "the one who knows everything" is related to that scroll. Sasuke will use the power from that scroll only if his hatred towards the village increases after knowing the truth about the clan otherwise not.
    Orochimaru knows who the person is who knows the truth about the Uchiha clan, but its not Shisui otherwise Orochimaru would have killed Shisui and Kabuto would have resurrected him through Edo Tensei since there's no point in hiding him somewhere. Even Edo Shisui will not have the eyes after resurrection.
    Actually the scroll is directly related to the person whom Sasuke seeks, if you remember chapter 593, when Sasuke shows Oro the scroll he immediately asked why do you want to meet him/them, meaning that the scroll is the way for Sasuke to meet this person/persons. And if you've read my entire post, you can see that I've suggested that Danzo might be the one who took Shisui's corpse away.
     
         

  24. #24
    Academy Student isse96's Avatar
    Status
    isse96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    It seems that the majority of the people think that the "one who knows everything" is dead, thus sasuke needs oro to revive him/they using edo tensei. personally, i think it's a new character.
     
         

  25. #25
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Complete Summary Of Why Shisui Is The One Who Sasuke Seeks

    Quote Originally Posted by isse96 View Post
    It seems that the majority of the people think that the "one who knows everything" is dead, thus sasuke needs oro to revive him/they using edo tensei. personally, i think it's a new character.
    It would be counterproductive plot-wise to introduce a new character
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •