Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    Member Sarahmint's Avatar
    Status
    Sarahmint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    the New World :D
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    So, yeah. How many Uzumaki Clan members do you think are out there? It's been to my attention that ever since Kabutomaru mentioned that Uzumakis usually have red-hair, many theories and speculations have been made about, say, Gaara (and his father, and by defect his silblings, too), Mei Terumi, and Sasori being Uzumakis themselves.

    I wouldn't be surprised if Gaara ended up being an Uzumaki. He was just way too many things in common with Naruto: being a Jiinchuuriki (or former one), having/fulfilling the dream of being Kazekage, sheding tears for Sasuke, having enough control over his Bijuu (though this is debatable) and whatnot. Also, in terms of vitality, I think Gaara had been dead for a long time when Chiyo did her Reviving Jutsu. The fact that she could bring him back regardless of the time he had been dead, I think it's a remarkable characteristic of Gaara's. I don't know if this last premise makes sense for you guys but, after re-reading the whole Manga, Gaara fits in many ways the Uzumaki description. The bond he shares with Naruto is strong (this is why I'm torn between him and Shikamaru for Naruto's new best friend's position).

    Mei Terumi is not a "no-no", but I personally think it would too farfetched. Same with Sasori, who is long dead. I'm really interested in what kind of relationship (if any) could there be between Karin and Naruto? I'm kind of frustrated because of the fact that everybody seems now aware of the Uzumaki Clan, but back in part 1 nobody mentioned it once. Hiruzen knew, Kabuto and Orochimaru knew, Tsunade, Jiraiya... Every damn body knew about the Uzumaki Clan. Had this Clan survived (or remained together, because Kushina said the survivors had scattered around the world) it would have been as important (or maybe even more important) as Uchiha's. Hatake Kakashi being Minato's apprentice and knowing Kushina, I'm really having a grudge against him for not acknowledging Naruto as the offspring of this pair. I mean, okay, we're shinobi and all that ****, but there's no way I can understand why the kind and cool Kakashi we know had chosen Sasuke over Naruto. That bugs me to no end, and I think Naruto would hold it against him as well. This matter has to be solved somehow in the manga. There's too much of a hole concerning this Clan and Naruto's bond with it.

    As for Kishimoto, I know his style very deeply. Not to brag, but I grew up with this Manga. And his usage of symbols (which by the way resemble One Piece's Eiichiro Oda slightly) makes people like me think that the existence of a Clan to which Naruto's family belonged was implied since before it was mentioned. It's like Kishimoto enjoys our frustration and the fact that we don't know yet what's up to his mind.

    To end this comment, I'd like to propose another point of discussion regarding the Clan. What about Tsunade?

    Her grandpa was Senju, and her grandma was Uzumaki, right?, so that means she has that blood in her as well. Would you say she is more of a Senju than and Uzumaki or viceversa?
    Well Gaara is from the Sand Village. Uzumaki lived in what was once the Whirlpool village. It is possible there are other Uzumaki out there, but does that mean every single red haired person is an Uzumaki? That would be stretching it. I'm possitive the reason Sasuke was under Kakashi's wing during the Chunin exams were because Naruto had more of an advantage against his foes then Sasuke. For him, having just received a fatal curse combined with the fact he was up against Gaara, the stakes were pretty high against him. In regards to why NO ONE, neither Kakashi or Giraya told him about his parents remains a mystery and plot puppy.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahmint View Post
    Well Gaara is from the Sand Village. Uzumaki lived in what was once the Whirlpool village. It is possible there are other Uzumaki out there, but does that mean every single red haired person is an Uzumaki? That would be stretching it. I'm possitive the reason Sasuke was under Kakashi's wing during the Chunin exams were because Naruto had more of an advantage against his foes then Sasuke. For him, having just received a fatal curse combined with the fact he was up against Gaara, the stakes were pretty high against him. In regards to why NO ONE, neither Kakashi or Giraya told him about his parents remains a mystery and plot puppy.

    Red hair is obviously a special rare genetic mutation, like the sharingan.

    As for the other strange hair colors, same goes for those as well.

    The red hair may have derived from a common ancestor that was an Uzumaki. Who's to say that red hair wasn't exclusive to those with Uzumaki dna?

    That's like saying "Everyone born with Rinnegan, is not a descendant of the sage" or "Everyone born with shark teeth, isn't from the Hozuki clan"

    Maybe Gaara isn't a direct descendant, but he still could have Uzumaki ancestry.If Gaara was a direct descendant, he would've survived his bijuu extraction.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahmint View Post
    Well I'm possitive the reason Sasuke was under Kakashi's wing during the Chunin exams were because Naruto had more of an advantage against his foes then Sasuke. For him, having just received a fatal curse combined with the fact he was up against Gaara, the stakes were pretty high against him. In regards to why NO ONE, neither Kakashi or Giraya told him about his parents remains a mystery and plot puppy.
    This, and also Kakashi was the logical choice to teach Sasuke, since he was the only other one with a Sharingan, and they both had lightning nature. Plus, at that time, Naruto was not considered to be under threat, as Jiraya hasn't made the Akatsuki existence public at that point, and instead took Naruto under his wing. Sasuke on the other hand, was known to be Orochimaru's target, and so was considered a higher priority.
     
         

  4. #29
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Gaara died right when the Bijuu was extracted. so no.

    There are only 2 known Uzumaki alive (and they are likely the last 2 Uzumaki shinobi). Naruto and Karin
    BUT there could be some more Uzumaki as simple villagers in the other country (like Nagato's mother was)

    What I do NOT understand is that Uzushio and Konoha were partner right? Why the Uzumaki didn't go hide in the fire country as they were allies. They wouldn't need to hide as much as going all around the world.
     
         

  5. #30
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Kushina told Naruto the survivors were scattered to the 4 winds, They are living under different names probably in all Nations,so careful your next door naibor might be an Uzumaki waiting maybe for Naruto to call them back home.
     
         

  6. #31
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    I always thought it would be interesting to see the Uzumaki clan back. But I doubt Kishi will do something about it.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    I really don't know why everybody states that naruto is an uzumaki, he is not. He is from the leaf village but he has uzumaki traits whereas karin and nagato might be from parents who are uzumaki clan that ran from there home after war was wage against them
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Pakura's Avatar
    Status
    Pakura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    242
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Too late in the manga for that.
     
         

  9. #34
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    I really don't know why everybody states that naruto is an uzumaki, he is not. He is from the leaf village but he has uzumaki traits whereas karin and nagato might be from parents who are uzumaki clan that ran from there home after war was wage against them
    Wrong Naruto's Mother was 100% Uzumaki born in the Uzumaki village as stated by Her and others Naruto was born in the leaf true,Minato was Namikaze Kushina was Uzumaki Naruto is 50% Uzumaki, thats your History lesson learn it.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Wrong Naruto's Mother was 100% Uzumaki born in the Uzumaki village as stated by Her and others Naruto was born in the leaf true,Minato was Namikaze Kushina was Uzumaki Naruto is 50% Uzumaki, thats your History lesson learn it.
    U answered ur own Q he has 50% uzumaki in him. unlike sasuke who can claim uchiha bloodline also he was born in the leaf village. What i would say is he has uzumaki traits due to his mom than say he is an uzumaki clan ninja and also I think the 3rd only used the uzumaki name only to hide the fact that he was the minato's son .
     
         

  11. #36
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    U answered ur own Q he has 50% uzumaki in him. unlike sasuke who can claim uchiha bloodline also he was born in the leaf village. What i would say is he has uzumaki traits due to his mom than say he is an uzumaki clan ninja and also I think the 3rd only used the uzumaki name only to hide the fact that he was the minato's son .
    Apparently you can't see that I stated Naruto to be 50% Uzumaki, What dose being born in the village have to do with bloodlines? Senju,Uchiha,Hyuga and the rest were not originally from the Village, they founded the village but their ancestral land was some ware else.That is a Manga fact.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Dude, it seems like Nagato was only 50% Uzumaki too. If you saw the anime. His mother had red hair but not the father.
    Still people consider him as a full Uzumaki.
    Also Karin hair are darker than usual Uzumaki and aren't that straight. This suggest also she's half Uzumaki.

    Let's just take the 2 sons for example: They must have found a wife at some times. Still the bloodline got mixed up with the mother and father. Yet the childrens mostly took from the sons (eg Uchiha: hatred, chakra reserve, sharingan, dark hair, good at genjutsu, **** like that).
    It's highly possible that in Narutoverse, the kids most of the time take the "best" of their parents instead of doing random 50%.
    Tsunade said that Naruto mostly took from his mother (Kushina said this too).

    If you take this further:
    from Minato:
    -Hair
    -Eyes
    -Figure
    -Maybe one or two thing

    From Kushina:
    -Chakra
    -Ninjutsu abilities
    -Stamina
    -Similar way of talking (dattebayo, etc.)
    -Not suffer too much from Kyuubi chakra (I think this is some ability that he got from Kushina)
    -Life force
    -Body
     
         
    Last edited by MLX; 01-21-2013 at 07:17 PM.

  13. #38
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Apparently you can't see that I stated Naruto to be 50% Uzumaki, What dose being born in the village have to do with bloodlines? Senju,Uchiha,Hyuga and the rest were not originally from the Village, they founded the village but their ancestral land was some ware else.That is a Manga fact.
    I saw ur 50% but there is a difference btw clan and village. All the clans u mentioned from the leaf but naruto is the only ninja that I can think of that was born of 2 what i was saying is naruto has uzumaki traits because of his mother but he is not not from uzumaki clan.
     
         

  14. #39
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    Dude, it seems like Nagato was only 50% Uzumaki too. If you saw the anime. His mother had red hair but not the father.
    Still people consider him as a full Uzumaki.
    Also Karin hair are darker than usual Uzumaki and aren't that straight. This suggest also she's half Uzumaki.

    Let's just take the 2 sons for example: They must have found a wife at some times. Still the bloodline got mixed up with the mother and father. Yet the childrens mostly took from the sons (eg Uchiha: hatred, chakra reserve, sharingan, dark hair, good at genjutsu, **** like that).
    It's highly possible that in Narutoverse, the kids most of the time take the "best" of their parents instead of doing random 50%.
    Tsunade said that Naruto mostly took from his mother (Kushina said this too).
    nothing in tha manga says U have to red hair to be an uzumaki ninja it's one of their traits that ppl use to identify them just like in the kakashi chronicle not all uchiha awaken their sharingan or have sharingan . As for nagato it could be that his parents are 1 of those who escaped from the war that fled and maybe they went to hidden rain village like kushina said.
     
         

  15. #40
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    nothing in tha manga says U have to red hair to be an uzumaki ninja it's one of their traits that ppl use to identify them just like in the kakashi chronicle not all uchiha awaken their sharingan or have sharingan . As for nagato it could be that his parents are 1 of those who escaped from the war that fled and maybe they went to hidden rain village like kushina said.
    where was that? I completly forgot.

    -
    I do agree. yet it doesn't mean Nagato was full Uzumaki or half only. It's something we may never know. I just supposed it would be that possibility than the other.
     
         

  16. #41
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    I saw ur 50% but there is a difference btw clan and village. All the clans u mentioned from the leaf but naruto is the only ninja that I can think of that was born of 2 what i was saying is naruto has uzumaki traits because of his mother but he is not not from uzumaki clan.
    Clan comes from Celtic it means family it is also applied to extended family as in laws are. Yes Haft of Naruto is of the Uzumaki clan like haft of you are from your Mothers family you are join by biological ties.
     
         

  17. #42
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    Dude, it seems like Nagato was only 50% Uzumaki too. If you saw the anime. His mother had red hair but not the father.
    Still people consider him as a full Uzumaki.
    Also Karin hair are darker than usual Uzumaki and aren't that straight. This suggest also she's half Uzumaki.

    Let's just take the 2 sons for example: They must have found a wife at some times. Still the bloodline got mixed up with the mother and father. Yet the childrens mostly took from the sons (eg Uchiha: hatred, chakra reserve, sharingan, dark hair, good at genjutsu, **** like that).
    It's highly possible that in Narutoverse, the kids most of the time take the "best" of their parents instead of doing random 50%.
    Tsunade said that Naruto mostly took from his mother (Kushina said this too).

    If you take this further:
    from Minato:
    -Hair
    -Eyes
    -Figure
    -Maybe one or two thing

    From Kushina:
    -Chakra
    -Ninjutsu abilities
    -Stamina
    -Similar way of talking (dattebayo, etc.)
    -Not suffer too much from Kyuubi chakra (I think this is some ability that he got from Kushina)
    -Life force
    -Body
    Nagato was 100% Uzumaki, lots of Uzumaki have red hair yes but that not to say you have to have red hair, Not all Irish have red hair, not all Germans have blond Hair Not all Latinos have Black or Brown Hair.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    where was that? I completly forgot.

    -
    I do agree. yet it doesn't mean Nagato was full Uzumaki or half only. It's something we may never know. I just supposed it would be that possibility than the other.
    i meant when kushina was talking to naruto about her clan she said fled and probably hiding in other country or villages so maybe his parents fled to hidden rain village
     
         

  19. #44
    HERO DragonXero's Avatar
    Status
    DragonXero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    who will survive
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Kakashi choose sasuke because he saw himself inside sasuke

    and he didn't tell naruto because if naruto knew at that age and word got out his life would be in danger all the time and at the time he wasn't powerful enough to protect himself

    by the time he found out who his father was , he pretty much mostly defeated pain , who nobody else in the village could defeat , so he could protect himself at the time , he was strong enough
     
         

  20. #45
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Nagato was 100% Uzumaki, lots of Uzumaki have red hair yes but that not to say you have to have red hair, Not all Irish have red hair, not all Germans have blond Hair Not all Latinos have Black or Brown Hair.
    It is possbile her mother left Uzushiogakure and married someone in Amegakure OR she left with her husband to Amegakure. We'll never know.
     
         

  21. #46
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    It is possbile her mother left Uzushiogakure and married someone in Amegakure OR she left with her husband to Amegakure. We'll never know.
    Refuges as stated by Kushina their may be many like Nagato out their not knowing who their are, War dose that today in our world people run from war looking for a safe place to raise their children as illegal immigrants who think they are just poor citizens because their parents don't tell them the truth out of fear.
     
         

  22. #47
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: About Uzumakis

    So You have to be Uzumaki to make a link with Kurama? (From what Kurama said in the last chapter).

    Is that why Mito was brought in the Hidden Leaf (Kushina said this - remembering the day she was going to get the Kyuubi)
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •