Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

non edo madara is severely severly underrated

I've heard a bunch of people on the narutobase severely underrate non edo madra saying that he would of lost to the 5 kages if he wasn't edo. or how kabuto should taked credit for his extreme powerups or how madara is a failure and a loser this thread will kill everything people have to say about madara and prove he should be top 2 or easily top 3 in everybody list even if he wasn't an edo.

1.) to the "he would of lost to the 5kages if he wasn't an edo" people 4get about this

madara was shown to be able to defeat muu and oonoki at the sametime with ease while claiming they were childs play to him

non edo madara was able to defeat 2 worthy kage level ninja with lil no effort. keep in mind this is young oonoki without back problems and even oonoki was suspicious of the fake madara.
    look at the last panel on the left oonoki once again acknowledges non edo madara's power. throughout the whole naruto series it is if kishi is trying to drill into the readers head how much "invincible" or how powerful madara is

these manga facts are about non edo madara saying that he's a legend invincible powerful ideal and so on. Kishi is trying to drill it into the readers head that this guy is the real deal edo or not but it seems he did a poor job when people still doesn't give credit to madara when the dude name itself created a war.

2.) now to the people stated that kabuto gave him this powerup imma clear that up.
    madara stated that kabuto didn't create this power because it was actually madara that created the power that he has and these are manga facts people. all that the manga shown was that kabuto gave madara senju dna. but check this out

how did kabuto create something that madara created for himself want more proof

so did kabuto really create madara's power I think not

3.) now to the saying oh madara is a bitter old failure. Now if you want to use that logic it has to fairly dished to everyone you cant just pick and choose who u want to use that logic on. Almost everyone in the naruto series are failures. ex

1.) naruto failed countless times to win sasuke over and sakura as well
    2.) Kakashi failed to save obito and rin
    3.) Minato failed to save his wife
    4.) orchimaru failed to get sasuke body and gets totally own by itachi everytime they fight and failed to destroy the leaf village and failed to get tsuande to heal his arms
    5.) Obito failed to save rin and destroy the village

so almost everyones fav character failed at one point put yet yall give madara a hard time when he fails. and nothing wrong to losing to the most powerful shinobi(hashirama) orchimaru would have failed obito, kakashi, naruto, sasuke, everyone whould had failed to. I hope this clear up the madara talk

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

Re: non edo madara is severely severly underrated

Didnt read

EMS Madara is top 10..perfect susanoo op

He isnt underrated also Kabuto modified him surpassing his prime..with Rinnegan and giving him Mokuton etc

#Thread

Status
    Feb 2013
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong

I know right people are retarded and then some people say obito can beat thats basically saying obito can run with hashiramabut yea madara was known to be the second strongest behind hashirama!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

I believe EMS Madara would have definitely lost to the Gokage, however he is much stronger than each one individually.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ntel View Post
    Didnt read

EMS Madara is top 10..perfect susanoo op

He isnt underrated also Kabuto modified him surpassing his prime..with Rinnegan and giving him Mokuton etc

#Thread
    If you would have read I cleared that up

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont decide on something until
    you know everything about it
    because maybe you will be the
    one who is wrong

great points and yes everyone in the naruto verse or here in the real world fails at one point of their life but from failures we learn and grow strongers

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't read

EMS madara is top 10

I've never seen anyone underrate him

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Days Grace View Post
    Didn't read

EMS madara is top 10
    I've never seen anyone underrate him
    U just did cause he is easily top 3

AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...

Perfect Susanoo off the bat the five Kage wouldn't even last 15secs...

Last edited by Misconception; 07-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No one ever underrated EMS Madara ur the one who is overestimating him.......EMS Madara is dfntly the strongest after Hashirama by hype maybe Minato can Match him and there is noway for EMS Madara to win against 5 Kage the Onoki ur talking abt is a young shinobi and he is probably a Genin(or a Chunin) with a bloodline limit and Muu is a Jounin class ninja....The fact that Muu went to other village on an importent mission wil prove he is a highclass Jounin and Onoki is along with him means that he is still his Subordinate....any Kage level Shinobi would have done it.........and yes Kabuto is the one who gave Madara that power even though Madara had Rinnegan,Mukuton and EMS they are useless unless he had a proper body and Madara dnt have all these pwrup's in his prime..............

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    No one ever underrated EMS Madara ur the one who is overestimating him.......EMS Madara is dfntly the strongest after Hashirama by hype maybe Minato can Match him and there is noway for EMS Madara to win against 5 Kage the Onoki ur talking abt is a young shinobi and he is probably a Genin(or a Chunin) with a bloodline limit and Muu is a Jounin class ninja....The fact that Muu went to other village on an importent mission wil prove he is a highclass Jounin and Onoki is along with him means that he is still his Subordinate....any Kage level Shinobi would have done it.........and yes Kabuto is the one who gave Madara that power even though Madara had Rinnegan,Mukuton and EMS they are useless unless he had a proper body and Madara dnt have all these pwrup's in his prime..............
    so tsaunde jairaya orochimaru would have beat oonoki n muu at the same time? N madara made that power b4 kabuto was born I put up manga proof n u still ignore the facts n minato? Can match madara did you read the thread?

Last edited by rainman00; 07-18-2013 at 06:16 PM.

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman00 View Post
    so tsaunde jairaya orochimaru would have beat oonoki n muu at the same time? N madara made that power b4 kabuto was born I put up manga proof n u still ignore the facts n minato? Can match madara did you read the thread?
    Yes they can surely beat them as they are back then and abt Minato we'll see that in next few chapters and I clearly mentioned that he is on that level by Hype not by feats........U didn't understand wat I have mentioned abt Madara's pwrs ,,I knw better than u do that they are Madara's own pwrs ......Madara awakened Rinnegan when he is near death and he got Mukuton years after Hashi died which clearly means that Madara won't have those pwrs in his prime body if Kabuto revived him as he is when he got Rinnegan then even a fodder can solo him since he is an old crap and if he revived Madara in his prime then he would only got EMS then there is no RInnegan and Mukuton........Kabuto is the one who gave Madara his prime body along with his pwrs when he is an old crap and I suggest u to reread Manga...........

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

LOL at the people who say Kabuto gave him Rinnegan and Hashi DNA. The only thing that I got out of this thread is Kabuto foolishly jumping to the conclusion that he created Edo Madara, when the only "power up" he gave him was making him an Edo. Madara has shown all of his power, although Edo you still need the initial amount of chakra for abilities, and lets just say he put on a clinic during the Gokage fight.

To the OP, a lot of your scans have others stating Madara's power, which give you an idea of how powerful he is but in the end it's just their opinions.

EDIT: Due to the post above, I guess Kabuto gave him his prime body but that's about it. Still would like to know how he actually did this but that will never be shown.

Last edited by B00m; 07-18-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    Yes they can surely beat them as they are back then and abt Minato we'll see that in next few chapters and I clearly mentioned that he is on that level by Hype not by feats........U didn't understand wat I have mentioned abt Madara's pwrs ,,I knw better than u do that they are Madara's own pwrs ......Madara awakened Rinnegan when he is near death and he got Mukuton years after Hashi died which clearly means that Madara won't have those pwrs in his prime body if Kabuto revived him as he is when he got Rinnegan then even a fodder can solo him since he is an old crap and if he revived Madara in his prime then he would only got EMS then there is no RInnegan and Mukuton........Kabuto is the one who gave Madara his prime body along with his pwrs when he is an old crap and I suggest u to reread Manga...........
    if that's the case why did madara want obito or nagato to revive him if he was going to Be old u gotta use common sense man madara was going to be revive you regardless

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman00 View Post
    I've heard a bunch of people on the narutobase severely underrate non edo madra saying that he would of lost to the 5 kages if he wasn't edo. or how kabuto should taked credit for his extreme powerups or how madara is a failure and a loser this thread will kill everything people have to say about madara and prove he should be top 2 or easily top 3 in everybody list even if he wasn't an edo.

1.) to the "he would of lost to the 5kages if he wasn't an edo" people 4get about this

madara was shown to be able to defeat muu and oonoki at the sametime with ease while claiming they were childs play to him

non edo madara was able to defeat 2 worthy kage level ninja with lil no effort. keep in mind this is young oonoki without back problems and even oonoki was suspicious of the fake madara.
    look at the last panel on the left oonoki once again acknowledges non edo madara's power. throughout the whole naruto series it is if kishi is trying to drill into the readers head how much "invincible" or how powerful madara is

these manga facts are about non edo madara saying that he's a legend invincible powerful ideal and so on. Kishi is trying to drill it into the readers head that this guy is the real deal edo or not but it seems he did a poor job when people still doesn't give credit to madara when the dude name itself created a war.

2.) now to the people stated that kabuto gave him this powerup imma clear that up.
    madara stated that kabuto didn't create this power because it was actually madara that created the power that he has and these are manga facts people. all that the manga shown was that kabuto gave madara senju dna. but check this out

how did kabuto create something that madara created for himself want more proof

so did kabuto really create madara's power I think not

3.) now to the saying oh madara is a bitter old failure. Now if you want to use that logic it has to fairly dished to everyone you cant just pick and choose who u want to use that logic on. Almost everyone in the naruto series are failures. ex

1.) naruto failed countless times to win sasuke over and sakura as well
    2.) Kakashi failed to save obito and rin
    3.) Minato failed to save his wife
    4.) orchimaru failed to get sasuke body and gets totally own by itachi everytime they fight and failed to destroy the leaf village and failed to get tsuande to heal his arms
    5.) Obito failed to save rin and destroy the village

so almost everyones fav character failed at one point put yet yall give madara a hard time when he fails. and nothing wrong to losing to the most powerful shinobi(hashirama) orchimaru would have failed obito, kakashi, naruto, sasuke, everyone whould had failed to. I hope this clear up the madara talk

probably it is the right time we know now the extent and capability of hashirama and madara on each other..the right time to settle the final score..last time they battle each score on equal..hashirama was in that time win knowing that he killed him pretend to win and to satisfied him that madara is dead, while madara fooled him faked his death for the advancement of his futuristic goal upon seing the intricate knowledge existence of SO6P and preparing his plan all along....

This is the perfect time to show how madra itself explain how he manage to survived the battle..fooled hashi and how hashi died maybe on sickness or even the explaination how madara killed him without hashirama knowing...madara seems to me a perfect intelligent 11 out of ten seems to me beyond perfect intelligence..his epic

all hail emperador madara

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just talk trash

without edo tensei madara is still the strongest
    before Hashirama

himself said that no one equaled more than hashirama

in the fight of the 5 Kage, he says that fight, it's nothing compared to Hashirama fights

when the fight with Hashirama had Mokuton or not rinnegan

if before was losing, it was because he was fighting against several senjus while including Hashirama

these people who put in top 2 to obito, when you can not even touch,

evaluated on the exp & all not only in the techniques, I dislike those people

madara uchiha has many secret techniques to address the kage at once without problem, only in edo tensei, plays, & not fight seriously for which neither the heels