Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 387
  1. #1
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    ~ Reason why Itachi and Minato should never be compared ~


    Itachi's intelligence is dwarfed by the 4th Hokage who was a genius on the level that only comes once in a lifetime. His accomplishments speak for its self, he reverse engineered the Bijudama and created the rasengan, he was the 2nd Kage ever to create a time/space technique through fuinjutsu, Hiraishin was so fast that he could literally kill an opponent in the blink of an eye, and with kushina's help created a jutsu that was capable of summoning the death god.

    What has Itachi accomplished? Itachi was really good he sped through the ranks faster than kakashi, and was the greates Uchiha after Madara. Unfortunately the rest of the clan had grown weak over the years. The only reason Itachi is an S-rank-nin is because of the mangekyo and the ability to use it wisely under chakra deficit but it can't be used often since he doesn't have the necessary chakra to use it continuously.

    In the end, there is no comparing them. Itachi is powerful but Minato is out of his league.


    Just so we're clear. I'm not a Minato fanboy.
     
         
    Last edited by Django; 01-20-2013 at 07:39 AM.

  2. #2
    Premium User Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    :rofl: the spoiler/"show" thing kinda pissed me of in the beginning
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Deidara Bocchi's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Bocchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

     
         

  4. #4
    I am so OP jaskaranirondragon's Avatar
    Status
    jaskaranirondragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    H E A V E N
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    legendary
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Yeah right but you must admit that both were equal in power
     
         

  5. #5
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...
     



    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    I don't think itachi sped through the ranks faster than kakashi... though I am not sure.
    Also, Itachi already had those powerful eyes to begin with, while minato had nothing. So yeah Minato >> Itachi.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Hus's Avatar
    Status
    Hus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    100% agree with u
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Agreed plus Minoto didn't come from any special clan.
     
         

  8. #8
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    nope tsukoyomi will 1 hit minato at his best

    itachi's int is superior to the yondaime it is shown when itachi f*cks CT and beats KABUTO

    itachi>>>>minato :scorps:
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    I see people say that Itachi doesn't have enough chakra all the time. While it's true his chakra is limited, all you have to do is watch his fight with Sasuke to see that he was capable of using quite a bit before he was completely exhausted of chakra. In this fight he probably used a bit more than he normally would, but he knew he was going to die so he was a little reckless.

    However, he was able to use tsuki, various fire jutsu, susanoo, and amaterasu before he bit the dust.

    Despite this I personally believe Minato to be the better shinobi, but their styles are quite different and they are hard to compare.
     
         

  10. #10
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Bocchi View Post
    What are you trying to say ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't think itachi sped through the ranks faster than kakashi... though I am not sure.
    Also, Itachi already had those powerful eyes to begin with, while minato had nothing. So yeah Minato >> Itachi.
    Itachi graduated the academi at 8 and passed the chunnin exam at 10 and because leader of the ambu at 13.
     
         

  11. #11
    ....has used FTG FaHaD 5212's Avatar
    Status
    FaHaD 5212 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind you holding a Kunai (Kakashi Style)
    Posts
    1,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Thinking of peace whilst
    spilling blood is something
    that only humans can do."
    - Uchiha
    Madara
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Agreed
    Itachi had Sharingan but Minato still beat him
     
         

  12. #12
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Inb4 Itachi fans, hope you put your flame jacket on. I agree though. Btw Kakashi sped thru the ranks faster than Itachi
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Deidara Bocchi's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Bocchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by FACT Q View Post
    nope tsukoyomi will 1 hit minato at his best

    itachi's int is superior to the yondaime it is shown when itachi f*cks CT and beats KABUTO

    itachi>>>>minato :scorps:
    I don't know about Tsukuyomi. Minato would never let itachi hit him with tsyukuyomi.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member HashiramasStrongerCousin1's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramasStrongerCousin1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Undisclosed due to angry Senjus!
    Posts
    147
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Of course I'd never do this comparison! Why would I compare a Weasel against a Port??

    Haha joking
    But yeah, I would personally pick Minato since he's got the advantage in speed (and according to the "Masked Man" fight, speed has SERIOUS ADVANTAGE). If Itachi used clones, Minato can use a tag to directly teleport behind the real Itachi, much like he did to Killer Bee and the Raikage. If not, he probably knows a bunch of sealing techniques that prevents Itachi from doing such a thing.
    However, no matter how much info we get on a character, it's impossible to confirm who exactly is the strongest until Kishimoto officially confirms the line-up.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Saying that Minato is out of Itachi's league is pure fanboyism.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    I don't compare them since Itachi can own him anytime
     
         

  17. #17
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by khallil123 View Post
    :rofl: the spoiler/"show" thing kinda pissed me of in the beginning
    Why you'd get upset with the spoiler ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hus View Post
    100% agree with u
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Agreed plus Minoto didn't come from any special clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Inb4 Itachi fans, hope you put your flame jacket on. I agree though. Btw Kakashi sped thru the ranks faster than Itachi
    Because it's the truth. Yeah Itachi saved Konoha from his fellow clan members but that is a win fail.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

     
         

  19. #19
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.


    Tell me how minato can do this less than a minute
     
         

  20. #20
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Agreed
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Deidara Bocchi's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Bocchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I don't compare them since Itachi can own him anytime
    You're wrong ! Minato's speed is enough to finish Itachi.
     
         

  22. #22
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Saying that Minato is out of Itachi's league is pure fanboyism.
    I'm not a Minato fanboy. This is pure truth here, if you can't accept that you are obviously favouring Itachis side.
     
         

  23. #23
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post

    Tell me how minato can do this less than a minute
    Do what under a minute ?
    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Agreed
    I'm glad.
     
         

  24. #24
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    i agree but minato isnt "out of itachi's league"

    minato wins insanely high difficulty
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Never compare Itachi and Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Bocchi View Post
    You're wrong ! Minato's speed is enough to finish Itachi.
    That's fail logic, if Minato wants to get close to Itachi via FTG, he must either throw a kunai near him(And Itachi could easily block the Kunai) or he must place a FTG Seal on Itachi beforehand, which is highly unlikely. Obito failed miserably because he tried to defeat Minato at close-range, that's when FTG works the best however Itachi has no reason to take a risk like that.
     
         

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •