Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    do she got a booty?

Re: Why wasn't Oro interested on the war??

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    Orochimaru is no pawn, he'd find a way to survive that ****.
    which explains him falling for it against sasuke and itachi

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been wondering the same thing. He says he is up to speed with teh current situation, and him not wanting a part in the war kind of contradicts his goals. It is currently unknown if he is going to help in this war. If he and Sasuke don't help, and the war ends, there could be a potential arc after the war. But why wouldn't Orochimaru want to partake in this war? He has so many opportunities here:

1. Sharingan - He has wanted Sasuke's body for a while now, because he wants to unlock the full potential of the sharingan and many other jutsu. In my opinion, I don't think Orochimaru would be able to take Sasuke anymore. It is still currently unknown how strong Sasuke has become, since he hasn't actually used his EMS yet.

2. Rinnegan - It is unknown how much Orochimaru knew about the rinnegan. The fact that he wanted Sharingan and fooled around with Hashirama's DNA gives reason to believe that he knew how to unlock rinnegan.

Let's say that the Allied Shinobi weaken Obito... or Madara comes back to life (not edo), and they weaken him severely. Orochimaru would have a perfect opportunity to steal some bodies, both Madara and Obito being Uchiha. He has access to Obito's Rinnegan and Mangekyo, which has Kamui. He would also have access to Madara (granted he comes back to life and is severely weakened), which gives Orochimaru access to EMS and Rinnegan combo.

3. Juubi - In addition to the above, Orochimaru would have the golden opportunity to become the Juubi host. Orochimaru has always wanted power. He has always wanted to master ever jutsu. And he has always wanted to become the greatest, most feared shinobi around.

If he lets the Allied Shinobi do most of the work, he has the opportunity to get most of these things and become a major antagonist again.

So... why wouldn't he want to partake in this war? Why would he even help Sasuke, besides the fact that he wants his body? Do you think he has cooked up a plan already?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Simple, Orochimaru is on neither the Akatsuki nor the Alliance's side. He is netural, which makes him care little to nothing about the war. In other words he is not willing to help either side since they are both enemies of him. Also as far as if he cares about being trapped under Madara's Genjutsu....

1) I doubt he knows about the entire plan.
    2) He has escaped death so many times now that escaping a simple Genjutsu is childs play.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didn't he say he wasn't interested in a war that another person has started? In all honesty knowing Orochimaru there's a good chance h lied about the, he is after all a deceptive little snake.

I'm very curios about whats going to happen once the current Naruto vs madara/tobi fight ends. I don't think the manga is going to end with that. It would be ridiculous if literally the entire last year or so of the manga Naruto is in this battle. That would be so drawn out. I mean the fight has already been going on for a long time...I'm thinkin Oro will end up being a big part of the final arc...

Last edited by Ero sennin jiraiya; 01-20-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru is afraid of death, he believes Power comes with immortality(something like that). The Sharingan would make it much easier for him to learn these jutsus.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Like others said, he is neither friends with the alliance nor akatsuki and everything that comes from them. He has his own plans. I wonder if he got pissed because Kabuto joined the war.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru had his own objectives.
    1. He lost his parents. Like Sasuke, who was same as him.
    2. He wanted to bring back his parents by means of experiment, which is forbidden.
    3. He hated the 3rd Hokage so badly, because Minato was appointed the 4th Hokage - younger than him.
    4. He tricked the Sand Village Kage into war against his own Leaf Village. Hence he killed the 3rd Hokage.
    5. He partner with Madara (Akatsuki) into taking 1st Hokage DNA to create and used 1st Hokage power
    6. He continue his experiment which he wanted to be immortal.
    7. He was shock that Itachi powerful sharingan eyes, that he decided to have Sasuke's body.
    8. He left Akatsuki because his objective had changed, and knew Madara's plan. Madara need him but now not necessary.
    9. As he had merely became immortal, Sasuke knew how to revive him - Sasuke objective still not complete.

He was not afraid of Madara's objective. With Sharingan eye & immortal mode, he could have his own world....

Page 2 of 2 « First 12