Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How the battle btw Madara/obito/juubi and alliance will GO

NOw That Naruto has given kurama's chakra to the whole of the shinobi alliance.....

The only Counter i see which is possible is that

MADARA will make like 100 wood clones (maybe be more).All of those clones will go Susanoo mode + Some wood dragon Chakra absorbing tech .....

The war have just begun and if you think that the Shinobi alliance have the upper hand then you guys are miserably wrong....

THe shinobi alliance will soon start losing ground.

Naruto/Sakura would almost get hit by shall we say some kind of killing tech........This is where Sasuke will arrive..He'll make a Dramatic Entry.

That's my prediction

Idk what will happen next

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

Re: How the battle btw Madara/obito/juubi and alliance will GO

if madara makes 100 wood clone these clones will not have enough chakra levels to perform high level jutsus because the chakra level of each clone will be the original's chakra devided by the number of clones,remember that his wood clones weren't able to use rinnegan and if he divides them more they won't be able to use EMS.so that's practically useless.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    if madara makes 100 wood clone these clones will not have enough chakra levels to perform high level jutsus because the chakra level of each clone will be the original's chakra devided by the number of clones,remember that his wood clones weren't able to use rinnegan and if he divides them more they won't be able to use EMS.so that's practically useless.
    UNLIMITED CHAKRA
    Go read the manga again

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still standin'

You are the Oracol OF Delfi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sasukexx13 View Post
    UNLIMITED CHAKRA
    Go read the manga again

unlimited chakra means if he uses a jutsu his chakra will replenish,but his chakra level is the same or else why wasn't muu able to use jinton after he splitted?because he didn't have enough chakra levels.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

unlimited chakra means if he uses a jutsu his chakra will replenish,but his chakra level is the same or else why wasn't muu able to use jinton after he splitted?because he didn't have enough chakra levels.
    You're messing up the clone jutsu with the splitting technique

This technique allows Mū to literally split their body into two exact and entirely independent parts. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while splitting, Mū's power is halved and as such he is unable to use more complex techniques like his Dust Release kekkei tōta.

If madara makes one Clone the clone itself will also have Unlimited Chakra....

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

I would love that, especially the Sasuke part.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You're messing up the clone jutsu with the splitting technique

This technique allows Mū to literally split their body into two exact and entirely independent parts. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while splitting, Mū's power is halved and as such he is unable to use more complex techniques like his Dust Release kekkei tōta.

If madara makes one Clone the clone itself will also have Unlimited Chakra....
    you're confused,having unlimited chakra doesn't mean having infinite chakra levels.
    unlimited chakra means he have a chakra level that always replenish after every use of the chakra and he can only use jutsus in the limit of his chakra levels.
    having infinite chakra levels means he can use jutsus on other scale,like having the juubi will grant him infinite chakra levels that will allow him to use inifinite tsukiyomi.or else why will he need the juubi in the first place.
    so if madara has unlimited chakra his clone will also have unlimited chakra too,but his clone will have chakra level equal to the chakra levels of the original devided by the number of the clones,meaning if he uses too much clones these clones will not have enough chakra levels to use jutsus of the same scale as the original.
    look at madara's clones why didn't they use rinnegan to absorb onooki's jinton,that's because they didn't have enough chakra levels to use rinnegan powers.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you're confused,having unlimited chakra doesn't mean having infinite chakra levels.
    unlimited chakra means he have a chakra level that always replenish after every use of the chakra and he can only use jutsus in the limit of his chakra levels.
    having infinite chakra levels means he can use jutsus on other scale,like having the juubi will grant him infinite chakra levels that will allow him to use inifinite tsukiyomi.or else why will he need the juubi in the first place.
    so if madara has unlimited chakra his clone will also have unlimited chakra too,but his clone will have chakra level equal to the chakra levels of the original devided by the number of the clones,meaning if he uses too much clones these clones will not have enough chakra levels to use jutsus of the same scale as the original.
    look at madara's clones why didn't they use rinnegan to absorb onooki's jinton,that's because they didn't have enough chakra levels to use rinnegan powers.
    Ughh

I am not even gonna explain to you

Just wait and watch the Manga

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

I see this thread a miserable way to gratify sasuke....seriously what's with the "he enters the battlefield dramatically"

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post
    I see this thread a miserable way to gratify sasuke....seriously what's with the "he enters the battlefield dramatically"
    How else do you think kishi will make him enter the battlefield?

Like this

Hey naruto wassup?

I think not

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer

NOw That Naruto has given kurama's chakra to the whole of the shinobi alliance.....

The only Counter i see which is possible is that

MADARA will make like 100 wood clones (maybe be more).All of those clones will go Susanoo mode + Some wood dragon Chakra absorbing tech .....

The war have just begun and if you think that the Shinobi alliance have the upper hand then you guys are miserably wrong....

THe shinobi alliance will soon start losing ground.

Naruto/Sakura would almost get hit by shall we say some kind of killing tech........This is where Sasuke will arrive..He'll make a Dramatic Entry.

That's my prediction

Idk what will happen next
    Uchiha fanboy that aint gna happen

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Extremely unlikely, even if he did show up he has nothing that would put a scratch on Madara.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

first of all i would like to say it would be great if it happens

second sasuke's entry will be epic and in a situation when everyone will loose all their hope probably saving naruto from the final blow.

but idt that madara will use the same jutsu again which he used again kages, i mean up until now he didn't use any jutsu twice if something didn't slip my memory...u know what i mean he is a boss...this is the only anime in which i liked every single villain...naruto is best manga i've ever read.