Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

アクア | Aqua

"You don't even know the first thing about it. You're too clouded by darkness to see that there's something greater. Try all you want, but you'll never defeat a heart filled with light."

基本情報|Basic Information

Name: Aqua
    Nickname:
    Clan: Hōzuki

見える|Looks

She has blue eyes and her hair is blue and short. She wears a black and blue, high-collared halter top, two pink, intersecting belts over her chest, and black shorts. She wears an odd silver badge similar to badges also worn by her friends, Ventus and Terra. On Aqua's arms are white bell-sleeves and tan, fingerless gloves. She also wears a small, segmented piece of armor on each of her upper arms. She wears what appear to be black stockings or socks on her legs which reach to about halfway up her thighs, leaving a small area of bare skin on her upper thighs.

Aqua also bears two strips of blue cloth that drape over either side of her hips, along with a smaller, white strip of cloth tied around her waist, draped in the same manner. Finally, she wears pointed, armored, silver boots with a sharp "hook" on the outer side of each.

個人性|Personality

She has a devotion to her friends for she did everything in her power to protect Ventus from harm and to save Terra. Her personality is serious, kind, strong willed, and responsible, as she is the most reliable of the three. She is always worrying about Terra and Ventus, who are two of her closest friends. She is also rather modest.

村の情報|Village Info

Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance: Amegakure

ランクチャクラ|Rank & Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: S-Class
    Specialty: Rabbit Summoning
    Elements:

Futon:A-rank|Suiton:B-rank|Raiton: D-rank

Ninjutsu: Basic E-rank

Hōzuki Jutsu: (Not sure if they're auto or not)-X-

背景情報|Background Info

"Then I'm honored. But why would you advise me not to fight darkness with light? The Master taught me darkness needs to be destroyed. But how, if not with light?"

Aqua was born in Kirigakure and live in a place which was called The Land of Departure with her master Eraqus who had taken her in after her mother and father were killed simultaneously in a battle. Eraqus, a master of the unique techniques of the Hozuki clan, took young Aqua under his wing to make her stronger so she could protect the people she loved and cared about . Aqua was not alone in her rigorous training, she was accompanied by a boy named Terra.Although, not a Hozuki, he too was victimized by the ninja world and lost his family to war, the lad also had the potential to use dark release as Aqua so the mark of the clan on his right hand. These two, trained together and against one another, testing the teachings of their wise Master. The two growing shinobi grew under the tutelage of master Eraqus and were taught Ninjutsu and the ways of the shinobi. Much letter a young boy barring the red and white fan of the Uchiha. This young boy eager to make friends and to learn the Ninja way, he was happily accepted in by Master Eraqus. A very talented boy, he was. He trained hard side by side with Terra and Aqua; who were like his blood siblings. And always bearing a smile on his face. However, still had much to learn.

Eraqus constantly supervised these battles criticizing every false move till perfection. One day, Eraqus' close friend by the name Xehanort came to watch a match between Terra and Aqua and had decided he would take on of them as his students. Xehanort, was a very famous ninja and specialized in the same jutsu as Terra. The battle went on and on. But eventually, Aqua came out the victor and was going to be taken under Xehanort's wing, as his personal student but refused, preferring to stay with her new family.They were soon attacked by a group of shinobi which caused some suspicion to their Master as for why they would attack them. Because of this Eraqus sent Terra to find and wipe out any suspicious figures in the Kirigakure.

Aqua was sent to keep an eye on Terra, as Eraqus suspected that Xehanort may be up to something.

"What else is darkness but hate and rage?"

Some time later, while still spying on Terra, she went up to him and what she saw surprised her. After finding about Master Eraqus dead by the hands of Terra, Aqua quickly ran to confront him, not believing Terra could do something like this. A barren waste land was to be there battle field, determined to stop her friend from harming anyone one or himself any further. As he had become corrupt with darkness.Millions of blades scattered everywhere through the battlefield like a graveyard. Here Terra vainly tries to explain why he killed his Master, because he was to get Ventus. However, Aqua was done with words. Xehanort who then attacks them with his dark army of shinobi.While Terra is trapped under Xehanort's genjutsu. Xehanort tries to take the body of Terra the talented young ninja, wanting to replace his old body with his young one.

Vanitas, a loyal servant of the dark master. Caught Aqua off guard and attacked her , knocking her out. while she is distracted by seeing Ventus is unconscious. When Aqua wakes up, Ventus' body was taken over by Vanitas and she is forced to fight him to free her friend heart. She is beaten by Vanitas body but right before they are killed, a summoning of Terra, who happens to be a King Mickey, the ruler of the lands of light, arrives and together they defeat Vanitas in the physical world; leaving Ventus and Vanitas fight inside their heads.

She takes Ventus' unconscious body to their friend named Yen Sid and runs back to Radiant Garden, where she fought Terra who is now under control of Xehanort. After a long battle ending in a draw and both of them being knocked out, Aqua somehow ended up in the outskirts of Amegakure and is taken in by them, making friend with Korra, Sublime, Kuroh and many others while she stayed there.

他人|Other

Picture[s]:

Umbrella: Hidden Rain's signature weapon. Umbrella's are shown to be used frequently by Rain ninja in anime/manga, this is an optional weapon to add to their biographies. Their abilities are:

• Gliding: Once high in the air and using a wind technique to create a gust an open umbrella could allow extended periods in air by gliding, with the advantage of wind direction user could move distances slowly but easily and dropping in altitude. With any given technique that pushes, a user could glide above 25m high in the air and move with the speed of 8m/turn.
    • Senbon Shower: releases a hailing "shower" of senbon. It cannot be dodged by moving away since the needles cover a wide area in all directions, controlled by chakra. Although the needles are said to be able to pierce a five millimeter thick steel sheet, they can still be blocked by a powerful enough shield. Medical ninja can dip their senbon with poison to increase their lethality. See jutsu below.
    • Shield: The cover of the umbrella is made up of metallic threads, capable of defending against weak physical attacks and projectiles.

(Jouro Senbon) - Sprinkling Needles

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After hurling their umbrella into the air, the user will unleash a torrent of needles. Using their chakra they can guide these needles towards their opponent.

Theme Song and Background Music:

戦い|Battles

Won: 2 or 3
    Lost: Lost count ~_o

Notes:
    - Not sure if Hozuki Techniques are auto or not so I just linked the techniques
    - Dropping Leafa

Last edited by Ouacus; 01-19-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Re: アクア | Aqua

Beautiful bio.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Slayer, Shura Kaguya

O_o I was actually considering making her when I was doing my Lea bio LMAO KDH FTW!!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    Beautiful bio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    O_o I was actually considering making her when I was doing my Lea bio LMAO KDH FTW!!!
    Good thing you didn't then
    And YEAH!!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Nice bro what the purple element symbol

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo