Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Naruto Manga 464 Discussion and 465 Predictions
    Very early release of the latest manga (464) by SleepyFans! I just arrived at home ^^

Discuss here Naruto Manga 464 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 465.

Links
    Naruto Manga 464 Online Reading
    Naruto Manga Downloads

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

sasuke pwns all

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke pwns all
    *high five*

Seems like he shut a lot of people up at the end of this chapter, especially the thread that Vengeance made (sorry to put you out there, but it was the biggest Sasuke hate thread I've seen in a while lol), I hope they realized that it was obvious that Kishi would have Sasuke show some awesome thing in the next chapter (or whenever they expected to see him next). And he said double mangekyou, does that mean eternal mangekyou? Or mangekyou in both eyes? Sorry if this was already said in another chapter and I wasn't paying attention lol.

NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 464 - Page 16

At the bottom panel of this page.

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

both eyes

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah Man, Sasuke is the MAN, man! Just like everyone predicted! :D
    Raikage(a recent, and not really important character) vs Sasuke(a powerful MAIN CHARACTER) thats why eveyone knew.:D

(chanting/cheering) Sasuke. Sasuke. Sasuke.

can't wait for the haters/RaikageFans read these pro-Sasuke posts. LoL!

Last edited by Ssj4SonNino; 09-17-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i didnt feel like u had to closed /delete my thread

Status
    Sep 2008
    In this world, but i would like to live somwhere else where there is more fun....
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Madara is not real. He may be untouchable, but he can't harm anyone ether...

He want's to be complete...

Sorry if someone else has already brought that up...

He want's Naruto and Saskue to fight and kill each other so they won't become a bother to him, hopefully Naruto and Saskue will team up and fight Madara together..... Or maybe Naruto and Saskue are like pepsi and cocka cola... Lets hope not :-)

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is my first time in over a year saying something, but I honestly like where sasuke's character is going. Though he hasn't showed me anything that I haven't seen from Itachi, except for controlling the black flames. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't understand that thing of double mangekyo :S able to control what ? the amaterasu in left eye, and another power in the right eye ? he's mastered the power of mangekyo ? please explain me

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First page that's a first....ok saskue has some cool powers and is kicking raikage a@s and gara still has his powers but wat the hell naruto trains his butt off to get his powers and saske got all this power come on kishi give naruto some nice justsu not only a few and kill danzo getting tired of tobi/madara all the mistery

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chinin12 View Post
    First page that's a first....ok saskue has some cool powers and is kicking raikage a@s and gara still has his powers but wat the hell naruto trains his butt off to get his powers and saske got all this power come on kishi give naruto some nice justsu not only a few and kill danzo getting tired of tobi/madara all the mistery
    It does get frustrating to watch Naruto train like crazy to get his, and to see Sasuke get his powers given to him. I know Sasuke is a genius and all, but da**!

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    *high five*

Seems like he shut a lot of people up at the end of this chapter, especially the thread that Vengeance made (sorry to put you out there, but it was the biggest Sasuke hate thread I've seen in a while lol), I hope they realized that it was obvious that Kishi would have Sasuke show some awesome thing in the next chapter (or whenever they expected to see him next). And he said double mangekyou, does that mean eternal mangekyou? Or mangekyou in both eyes? Sorry if this was already said in another chapter and I wasn't paying attention lol.

NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 464 - Page 16

At the bottom panel of this page.
    It must mean mangekyo in both eyes because itachi had susanno too(unless he was tricking us all). It was probably just saying that kakashi doesn't have sussano

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mess like everytime naruto get stronger.. sasuke got even stronger... third susano wowowow cooll.. nice chapter

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    It must mean mangekyo in both eyes because itachi had susanno too(unless he was tricking us all). It was probably just saying that kakashi doesn't have sussano
    Yeah, but Kakashi has a whole different set of MS jutsu in general. I mean, that seemed a little random just for him to say he has mangekyou in both eyes, it seemed to stick out to me.

@ the people who are talking about how Sasuke get's stuff for free:

Ok, the thing is, it always seems like Sasuke never trains because we NEVER see it. Do you think that Sasuke was just sitting there writing poetry for the three years between normal Naruto and Shippuuden? He trained just as much as Naruto through those years. And for the time between when Shippuuden started and when he killed Oro? You do realize that he was training then too right? And even the time during normal Naruto? He was training then too. It's simply that Kishi looks from Naruto's view more than Sasuke, so all we've really seen is what was given to him, which would make it look like everything was. But he has trained many times. And do you think that out of nowhere he Susanoo just came and said, "Here, I'm giving you awesome defense." No, he gained the mangekyou because of Itachi, but learning how to use it was all up to him. And also, the curse mark restricted him from reaching his full potential and he didn't realize, so of course Itachi had to intervene, for that reason and for his original plan. Sasuke did have the stuff in him necessary to gain the mangekyou, but the curse seal stopped him from achieving it, so instead of helping him, it restricted him, so even if he did kill Naruto way back when, he wouldn't have been able to get it. It was stated by Tobi.

All in all, Sasuke wasn't handed as much as you think. It's simply that there's a point in showing Naruto's training, as he's the main character, but there's no point in showing Sasuke's. He's a big character, but it's just pointless to see him train.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who woulda thought it would be Gaara that interfered. Nice chpt in general.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter. I think that the next battle between Naruto and Sasuke is going to be awesome. I can't wait for that to happen.

The Legendary Uchiha uchiha.itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah, but Kakashi has a whole different set of MS jutsu in general. I mean, that seemed a little random just for him to say he has mangekyou in both eyes, it seemed to stick out to me.

@ the people who are talking about how Sasuke get's stuff for free:

Ok, the thing is, it always seems like Sasuke never trains because we NEVER see it. Do you think that Sasuke was just sitting there writing poetry for the three years between normal Naruto and Shippuuden? He trained just as much as Naruto through those years. And for the time between when Shippuuden started and when he killed Oro? You do realize that he was training then too right? And even the time during normal Naruto? He was training then too. It's simply that Kishi looks from Naruto's view more than Sasuke, so all we've really seen is what was given to him, which would make it look like everything was. But he has trained many times. And do you think that out of nowhere he Susanoo just came and said, "Here, I'm giving you awesome defense." No, he gained the mangekyou because of Itachi, but learning how to use it was all up to him. And also, the curse mark restricted him from reaching his full potential and he didn't realize, so of course Itachi had to intervene, for that reason and for his original plan. Sasuke did have the stuff in him necessary to gain the mangekyou, but the curse seal stopped him from achieving it, so instead of helping him, it restricted him, so even if he did kill Naruto way back when, he wouldn't have been able to get it. It was stated by Tobi.

All in all, Sasuke wasn't handed as much as you think. It's simply that there's a point in showing Naruto's training, as he's the main character, but there's no point in showing Sasuke's. He's a big character, but it's just pointless to see him train.

I agree with you all the way... We never saw Gaara train either But I don`t like where this is going. Sasuke is way over his head in darkness... he might never come back...
    But it`s a great chapter. There are just too many shinobi`s involved in a fight against Sasuke... And it seems he`s gonna pawn them all...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Raikages dead...I don't really care for Sasuke but I don't actually hate him or anything It's pretty obvious Raikages dead he already lost his arm(can hardly use any jutsus now) but if that healer has special powers(which I doubt) he might be able to grow Raikages arm back (though once again I highly doubt that)

Sasukes Susano'o does look more evil then Itachi's...maybe it has something to do with Juugo giving him some of his flesh?(I know it was brought up before but not this specific)

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked the way raikage cut his arm, like it was no big deal losing a limb, I think it shows some of his greatness.

Still I believe naruto will save sasuke from the darkness and don't forget that itatchi gave naruto some of his powers, so if anyone is able to get through to sasuke is the son of minato

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke pown them all!! But i think he gonna be out of chakra soon and leave because naruto gonna show his face. what ever you`ll said sasuke can deal with all of them but he cant with naruto in the game... even if he got sasuno. The raikage cut is own arm!! take this bast@rd!! Gaara rock!! i think sasuke use too much his MS, anyone know if Sasuke know he`ll gonna be blind if he use MS too much?? And for the training of sasuke i think its too quick, naruto train like 3 week to gain sage mode, sasuke was always on a mission like the 8 tails and travel too a point... so yes maybe he train too gain his power but not really much... anyway good chapter!!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter

but like i said on another thread i think there making sasuke too powerful.. im a sasuke fan but even i can see that kishi is making him overpowered.. like rele what can stop him now?
    i mean we dont know what "power" itachi gave naruto but still come on... they need to do something with naruto to even things out. and i dont mean learning a new rasengan :/

mangekyou sharingan
    ameratsu
    susanoo
    GOD??

they made him wayyy to powerful too fast in my opinion..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well personaly it's been along time since I've posted here also. I don't know if anyone remembers me much or at all, but I've always been right that why I don't post much because if I'm not sure. I wont bother looking like an idiot. Anyways idk why people are thinking Sasuke is over powered. Hell Naruto,,, Sage mood...... Father 4th....... D00d comon 1 vs. 1 Naruto would totaly killed Sasuke, he just defeated all of the pains. Shunuo or whatever could not protect Sasuke from Narutos he would cut it to 10000000000 pieces, He could take on 7 level high lvl ninja's<pain> at one time. There nothing that 1 ninja even Sasuke could do against him. All Sasuke has is his eyes anywaysm and what kakashi taught him early on Naruto has alot more if you think about it and we havnt really seen him do anything since he learned who his father was, and just last issue kakashi basically aknownldge that the 4th was Narutos father.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow! good chapter... just one thing to add... I'm even MORE convinced that Kankoro's new puppet is Sasori's... uh, "body"...

Sorry bout the shout speech bubble just wanted to try it out

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos1012 View Post
    good chapter

but like i said on another thread i think there making sasuke too powerful.. im a sasuke fan but even i can see that kishi is making him overpowered.. like rele what can stop him now?
    i mean we dont know what "power" itachi gave naruto but still come on... they need to do something with naruto to even things out. and i dont mean learning a new rasengan :/

mangekyou sharingan
    ameratsu
    susanoo
    GOD??

they made him wayyy to powerful too fast in my opinion..
    100% agree!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    omg how do you people not see this sry if this was mentioned but the double mangekyo is basically how his eyes are like a flower now if you noticed the original sharingan is 3 tears the mangekyo sharingan is when the 3 tears join together forming a triangle of sorts in both eyes and FINALLY as far as we have seen here the DOUBLE MAGEKYO SHARINGAN is what sasuke has how where his pupils are basically both sunflower's no wonder his eyes bleed jesus. for those who dont know MAGEKYO translates to kaleidoscope that thing you looked through as a kid and it changed shapes as you spin it well thats basically what happenes to these peoples eyes....... ummm at what point do the eyes just fall out of there face... cant wait to see what susanoo can do oh and the left eye is amaterasu and the right eye is tsukoyomi the tech itachi used on kikashi where he stabbed him with a sword for 72 hours in .5 seconds of real life in another note only time will tell if sasuke will go blind or not did he ever take itachi's eyes? or did he refuse them ill have to go reread that

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»