Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

Naruto Manga 465 Discussion and 466 Predictions
    Another release of the latest manga (465) by SleepyFans!

Discuss here Naruto Manga 465 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 466.

Links
    Naruto Manga 465 Online Reading
    Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

great chapter but where is naruto and i think sasuke's gone crazy in the brain if he just bust in the summit with 4 other kages there

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    great chapter but where is naruto and i think sasuke's gone crazy in the brain if he just bust in the summit with 4 other kages there
    What has happened to the time when ninja used to fight and they ran out of chakras?, im really very dissapointed with the last episodes.
    is sasuke not going to run out of chakras and still keep putting up at the same level of fight kages?

sorry kishi but you are running out of ideas, go to bed and relax.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a so so chapter.... Kinda boring to be honest... a lotta movement which takes up the whole chapter...... cant c saske commin out of this on his own!!!!!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have to agree it was kinda of boring

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First page :D

I say it's not that boring. Sasuke is not a fool for he avoided Kazekage and Raikage. He didn't forget of his main purpose in the summit.
    Just as i thought, Danzo is a coward. First I thought "Hmm, Why did Danzo run away instead of fighting Sasuke with two other kages. Though Danzo may not gain favour, definitely, they will fight Akatsuki together." And I realised that If Sasuke tell all the other kages about the uchiha massacre then Danzo will be fried meat. That's what i thought.DANZO IS FU***** COWARD.
    Kishi didn't show us the fight b/w Kisame and Four tails Jinchuuriki. Now looks like we are going to see the kekkai genkai. Will there be any chance that the mizukage be the daughter of the four tails Jinchuuriki. Comment

Last edited by Konoha Rokudaime; 09-25-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post

I say it's not that boring. Sasuke is not a fool for he avoided Kazekage and Raikage. He didn't forget of his main purpose in the summit.
    Just as i thought, Danzo is a coward. First I thought "Hmm, Why did Danzo run away instead of fighting Sasuke with two other kages. Though Danzo may not gain favour, definitely, they will fight Akatsuki together." And I realised that If Sasuke tell all the other kages about the uchiha massacre then Danzo will be fried meat. That's what i thought.DANZO IS FU***** COWARD.
    Kishi didn't show us the fight b/w Kisame and Four tails Jinchuuriki. Now looks like we are going to see the kekkai genkai. Will there be any chance that the mizukage be the daughter of the four tails Jinchuuriki. Comment
    I wouldnt say coward he is more of a tactaion he knows that he can not defeat so why risk your life he is trying to by time and also rash behavior has did everything Danzou could want he has made himself an internaional crimnal.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post

me i think the mizukage is the mother of naruto... re-look the last episode we see her they got the same haire and they came from the same village....

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oka at the end of the chapter.. it said 'Sasuke Vs 5 Kages" all out collision next chapter... how is that possible.. Sasuke is surrounded by 4 kages.. the fifth one "danzo' just ran away?? so how will he fight all 5 togethor??? or was it a typo.. they meant 4 kages instead of 5

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is now my second favorite, the latest events show off his unwavering beastly confidence, it dosent matter how it was done but the fact remains he is faced with kages yet charges forward without hesitation and is blowing some off like they were average and sending others running scared.I think the word pus*y is best to describe danzo after that epic action he took which seemed to be so fast no one caught it in time, he wants sasuke dead but dosent want to get his hands dirty when he had the oppourtunity to get the job done with a good chance of succes considering he had kages for support.The mizukage, i was hoping she was strong, i hope she is, as shes confident taking on an uchiha or maybe its just cuz she is in a room of strong allies? Im betting karin is like "omg im totaly gonna die today,sasuke will be ok but im... omg!".This chapter is likely indicating madara will definetly make an appearance soon as sasuke is surrounded by kages or hopefuly sasuke jus amterasus through the "mizukage vomit" and continues his persuit of danzo.I bet if mifune knew raikage just lost an arm, he would have "pulled a danzo" instead of being the first to attack sasuke.-btw i dont think sasuke abandoned them on a whim, he was probly like suigetsu is water so he'll be freed and flow to saftey and jugo is probly a goner and he didnt need karin once he had spotted danzo plus shes useless in a fight so i wud think sasuke actualy wants to keep his "friends" and tsuchikage needs to be whacked- This chapter seemed kinda boring but when u absorb it, its epic.

Last edited by kydo; 09-25-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok i kno this is off topic, but i think the only thing that can hurt madara is Ameritsu.
    Cs if u look back at the chapter where sasuke uses itachis Ameritsu on him he actually has to do sumthn not to get hurt by it.
    He didnt just let it go right thru him like he does all other attacks.

Let me kno what u think

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What the hell....He drew out the susanoo sword. What does kishi want to make him.

And, think of poor old Orochimaru...spending a lifetime in search of that sword(forgot the name) and here's an Uchiha who blinks his eyes and Bam, he has the sword.

Wrong ....this is just wrong...

Mizukage's kekkkei genkai...I would love to see more of it. Yoton no Jutsu...What does this mean guys?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by MUSid View Post
    What the hell....He drew out the susanoo sword. What does kishi want to make him.

And, think of poor old Orochimaru...spending a lifetime in search of that sword(forgot the name) and here's an Uchiha who blinks his eyes and Bam, he has the sword.

Mizukage's kekkkei genkai...I would love to see more of it. Yoton no Jutsu...What does this mean guys?
    It's not the same legendary swords as Itachi's one. If I remember correctly his Susanoo pulled the sword out of a goard unlike this one. I wonder if the Tsuchikage is going do any sort of fighting. That old fart just keeps complaining about his hips. He better not be the exception to the Old people=strong rule.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter

i don't think it was a boring chapter as other said......sasuke could escape from 2 kage level ninja's and 3 best jounins..he is really interesting and powerful..

i hope we can see in future about the three tailed beast and the 4th mizukage and his relation with akatsuki...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea I know but I dont think that it is the same sword itachi used of orocihmaru because if it was he could have just used that on the Rakige.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's something related to lava. Most Probably combination of earth and fire elements.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

I found it as Melt or Corrosion Element. Basically she's doing what the 4 tails was said to do (Kisame went after it). He combined earth and fire to do that, but i don't know what she's doing since she's from the Water Village. Seems something like acid to me to be honest.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasukes chakra is never ending, he just rush rush rush after all the actions he made... madness, and wheres Naruto.... if i find out next chapter that hes still sleeping im gona drop him from 2d place most fav to 5...

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess mizukage fights as good as she looks :D. But i dont think danzo is afraid of sasuke. He should have some interesting jutsus, i mean he has a sharingan ! May be he even has a magnekyo sharingan , like kakashi.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Yondaime" mizukage? is she related to 4th hokage?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorex222 View Post

Yondaime means 4th... It isn't a name. Yondaime Hokage was calle Minato Namikaze. They're not related.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    Yondaime means 4th... It isn't a name. Yondaime Hokage was calle Minato Namikaze. They're not related.
    Okay. I was confused too. and now I know. Thanks.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    I will add that the 4th Mizukage was not our current lava/acid spewing beauty. She's the Godaime (5th) Mizukage. Godaime/Yondaime is part of the title as was said...Yon is 4; Go is 5 in Japanese.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorex222 View Post
    do you mean
    1- the 5th mizukage and minato?

2- or the 4th mizukage and minato?

3- or 5th mizukage and 4th mizukage ?

i didn't understand..but if you mean the third question maybe they r father and daughter

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»