Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 177
  1. #51
    Academy Student senju vs uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    senju vs uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Why is everybody dissing the chapter and calling it boring? Although there wasn't any significant plot advancement, it wasnt one those melodramatic, straight talking chapters, it had action and we are introduced to a new kekkai genkai.
    My problem is s sh*t load of chakra, shouldnt he have gone blind or died by now, seriously. Itachi was tired from using MS three times and yet he had more experience. What is Kishi on?
     
         

  2. #52
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    another thing i wanted to add to "SASUGAY ENDLESS CHAKRA".

    where the hell did susano'o get the sword from?, this manga is becoming more and more stupid.
    for those that are saying that sasugay is not portrait as overpowered here, u know what.........You are being ilogical here. shut the fu#$$$% up
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 09-25-2009 at 11:08 PM.

  3. #53
    bored User Name's Avatar
    Status
    User Name is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Sasugay's endless chakra probably has something to do with his new found "Hatred" maybe Madara gave him some of his chakra somehow or something like that?
     
         

  4. #54
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    PLEASE DONT DISS THE MANGA FOR BEING BORING AND LOSING IT what u f***ki** expect man constantly blowing ur mind away? geez man i like where the manga is goin
    danzo vs naruto soon
    8 tails heading to konoha maybe
    saasuke trying to retreat vs mizukage


    1 question : shouldnt susanoos sword leave amaterasu residue
     
         

  5. #55
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey guys is sasuke having some magic powers in his d i c k for regenerating chakrra ....... how can he have so much chakra to fight all the 4 kages even using the f u c k i n g ms and its powers already..................... and meanwhile what is naruto doing outsise ,,eating his lunch????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????this chapter was totally boring it was no use reading this chapter ................. why is kishi doing like this......... he is showing that sasuke have all the abilities to fight the kages............why is he stupid like this ........................ this sasuke f u c k s and the next f u c k e r is our great great danzo b i t c h.......... why does he run on seeing sasuke ....... is he fleeing to s u c k his mother??????/ ........... then for what the f u c k he came to the summit ...just to s u c k the mizukage's b r e a s t s????? ........................... sasuke and danzo ......i think these are the son of the b i t c h e s and they are b a s t a r d s ..................... and atleast i expect a good chapter next week.... ..not a chapter chasing danzo's a s s ......................... and i want kishi to stop showing sasuke the most s u c k i n g,,, b i t c h of allllllll ..............my comment on this chapter is=== ( it f u c ks )))))))))
    lol calm down.
    seriously people. everyone needs to calm down. i wasnt a big fan of this chapter but i am a fan of the naruto manga so i will defend it to the hills. i would hate for people to get banned just beacause of this chapter.

    firstly most people seem to have the same problem. sasuke is boring. he got developed and a massive power boost thanks to itachi. and now he is getting another power boost. its too soon. people want to see other characters.

    oh and from the last prediction thread from Mystikk******. my fave char is naruto uzumaki. do you think sasuke can beat him? despite kishi saying that sasuke won't?
    also i didnt say sasuke had no jutsu. i said no matter how much jutsu you have you are not going to use them all. it is better to take what you know and perfect it. also naruto is NOT in need of range jutsu. he IS a short range fighter. he is not going to learn long range jutsu for short range fighting. he is going to learn something to get close to the enemy quicker and beat them.
    he just needs to learn something like say......the flying thunder god tech his dad used. ever thought about that?


    now for this manga.
    i dont know whats going to happen. i have not thought about it for long but all i can do is hope.
    i hope:
    1. naruto makes an apearance and finds out about sasuke and rushes to the kage summit
    2. sasukes fight gets skipped to him fleeing or going after danzo. at least post pone his fight for a chapter.
    3. i think Ao will be a strong fighter. i mean kakashi at the start said the byakugan was stronger than sharingan. and in all fairness it does deserve some development. i would like to see hinata make more apearances in the manga(hopefully with naruto). i would like to see Ao bring danzo back after a good fight. it will be the first byakugan vs sharingan fight.
     
         

  6. #56
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    PLEASE DONT DISS THE MANGA FOR BEING BORING AND LOSING IT what u f***ki** expect man constantly blowing ur mind away? geez man i like where the manga is goin
    danzo vs naruto soon
    8 tails heading to konoha maybe
    saasuke trying to retreat vs mizukage


    1 question : shouldnt susanoos sword leave amaterasu residue
    i dont think naruto will fight danzo.
    what the hell are the enka ninja that killa bee was talking about (and please kishi. give him a proper name)
    im not sure the amaterasu and susanoo are linked like that.
     
         

  7. #57
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Mizukage is a skanky cougar is all i gots to say.
     
         

  8. #58
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    sasuke pwns all. did you see how everyone was shtting in their pants while he was using sasunoo and now the mizukage about to get raped literally and figuratively. she should of let sasuke leave, he had nothing to do with her village now he gonna have to kill her.
     
         

  9. #59
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    oh and also i agree sasuke seems to have infinate chakra. i mean at thi point in time he should have drained his chakra reserves to absolute zero and now started pushing it to the limit. and he is starting a fight with more kage.

    i mean sasuke had added reserves of chakra in his battle with itachi thanks to the curse seal and he healed quicker thanks to orochimaru. and sasuke didnt use this high level of jutsu and he still ran out quickly.

    amaterasu= alot of chakra
    tsukuyomi= alot of chakra
    chidori= alot of chakra
    susanoo= most likely alot of chakra.

    and he has used them alot already. how can he keep going?hopefully kishi puts some light on the matter other than "oh i forgot.......nvm" (in other words, he just leaves it and says nothing about it)
     
         

  10. #60
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke pwns all. did you see how everyone was shtting in their pants while he was using sasunoo and now the mizukage about to get raped literally and figuratively. she should of let sasuke leave, he had nothing to do with her village now he gonna have to kill her.
    why would he even waste his time to fitght her? he is running out of chakra(notice he didn't keep susanno up) and he should just find danzo and deal with him.
     
         

  11. #61
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    yes but it looks like the betch cant catch a hint and let him leave. he should probably tap dat and get some of her chakra
     
         

  12. #62
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke pwns all. did you see how everyone was shtting in their pants while he was using sasunoo and now the mizukage about to get raped literally and figuratively. she should of let sasuke leave, he had nothing to do with her village now he gonna have to kill her.
    i dont think he is gonna kill her. he didnt or unable to kill raikage who hates him so much.

    plus its sasuke's mistake to come to kage summit and showing off his power aces to all the kages and their top shinobis and he has not kill any kage and their bodyguards yet if his intention is to kill all the kages.

    there is till 4 kages around plus his main target is gone. my conclusion: sasuke's team will retreat....peace!
     
         

  13. #63
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i dont think naruto will fight danzo.
    what the hell are the enka ninja that killa bee was talking about (and please kishi. give him a proper name)
    im not sure the amaterasu and susanoo are linked like that.

    um, yea i think theyre linked ..
    i thought susanoo was covered with amaterasu as a sgin of pure evil version
    -anythin g amaterasu touches it doesnt end until everything is burnt


    ANOTHER THING
    Itachis sword came from an old wine bottle unlike sasukes
     
         

  14. #64
    Banned
    Status
    rajin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    NARUTO 465 REVIEW

    Here comes the susanoo. First off all, if you look closely to susanoo you can see sasuke's susanoo looks a bit different than itachis, even though not completed its transformation yet. check itachi's: Naruto 392 page 04-05 | One Manga . you see sasuke's has horns while itachi's didnt. besides sasuke's has a weird chin too. but does susanoo's shape means something or differs from person to person we cant know yet, that is another kishi's mind tricks.

    also is that sword the legendary sword totsuka? why not? if itachi lends power to his little-sweet brother, why not the sword also. after all, he doesnt need it where he went..
    when i first saw that sword i thougt "how far are you willling to go sasuke?". imagine sasuke sealed raikage or kazekage by using that sword. that will only bring more hatred towards him since even dying is better than being sealed away forever. (Poor orochimaru)

    Sasuke is a real genius. After some slapping, he understood fighting against all those nin's and kages are not necessary. His goal isnt a massacre entire country. But could he possibly think not to kill them, even though he says "i am the new dark-lord"? he was a konoha-nin right, and konoha-nins are a little light when it somes to killing. remember konoha's propaganda : "we are the good-guys even though we're killing machines "



    such a gentle guy: ok you grabbed karin, thats fine but why throw her away?? cant you be gentle even if you are the cute dark-lord?? learn some manners boy. But if every girl is crazy about you, you dont need any kind of manners right?? sorry my bad sasuke, kick her ass!!!

    i dont think sasuke left juugo and suigetsu for nothing. he knows they will make their ways somehow, and everybody is after him,not after the weirdo's. besides, even though i dont want to believe it, they were pretty useless until now. if they cant do anything, against danzo, they dont need to be there.



    Naruto as a role-model: First we saw gaara crying, then we saw him wondering what will naruto do? Seems like his heart really softened. But he is kazegake why cant decide himself? Because even though he fights sasuke, he wants to save him from the path he walks now. As he said he understands sasuke clearly, walked in his path before (and he was so cool while in that path). Since naruto changed gaara's path, he wonders how to do that for someone else, for sasuke. i wonder if he gets involved again, in order to "save" sasuke in future chapters.




    i am a monster: that was a little weird. juugo sucked life out of a samurai. We saw juugo as, someone as a monster but deep inside good, non-violent person. I never thought he has some jutsu like that. Well you could have say "he did it in order to save his life", that is right but what kind of a person experts a jutsu just for that kind of situation. for a while, i will not hang out with juugo just in case



    i got a sword: another big/huge sword also another sword covered, so its real shape can not be seen. last time we saw a sword like that it was kisame's samehada. and there was a reason why it was covered. kisame said "samehada doesnt cut, it shaves", and it did a suprise on asuma. so i assume that sword is also one of doesnt-cut swords. guess what?? bets are on? it is most likely we will see it in next chapter.




    Not bad???: just where were you all time ossan?? he got through samurais, kazekage and raikage, not to mention kages body guards. So you think you can handdle him with one sword swing?? either you are in genjutsu or you have problems with your memory... also where are the samurai?? when kazekage said "not interfare", they took that word very seriously i think. they just get very very far away.
    i mean how sasuke got into meeting room so easily? where are other samurais or was it all? kishi should at least show us some dead bodies around. -1 point for kishi...



    Bossy girl: ok first of all, our one white-eyed, half byakugan guy should learn how to talk his superiors. he ordered them to stay there, although there is an enemy from akatsuki. Who is the mizukage, white eye?? anyway, i found very interesting that lady from the beginning. The way she talks amuse me. she also has kekkei genkai, cool. But i dont think we will see much action from her. Because 1- there is our swordsman to protect her,besides cute-face fatty nin, 2- sasuke is already near his limit. he cant fight with full power for a long time. Unless he re-gained curse seal, he should soon run out of chakra.Most likely sasukes strategy will be getting away as fast as possible.

    the good news is; Danzo caused trouble during kage meeting and fleeting now. So in the long run other kages will have problem with konoha if he stays as hokage. Someone will replace him, because i dont think after this problem, jounins will vote for him. If tsunade doesnt wake up, we know whose name is in the market!!! our beloved-handsome-grey hair Kakashi!!! honestly i would love seeing him as hokage but most likely tsunade will return to her seat. Damn tsunade, just die. Somehow i think this failure of danzo will start a civil war in konoha. Danzo will not back off from being hokage, and all others, who are not from root, will not be ok with this. I can see a good puch from naruto coming towards to danzo. But not in short time we have a lot of chapters for that
     
         

  15. #65
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    lol calm down.
    seriously people. everyone needs to calm down. i wasnt a big fan of this chapter but i am a fan of the naruto manga so i will defend it to the hills. i would hate for people to get banned just beacause of this chapter.
    hey lol i'm aslo a great fan of naruto manga but this chapter just did not go well.......see everybody trains hard to get new jutsus and dvelop their chakra but this sasugay ,,,,he gets all his powers and jutsus as a gift and even his chakra is neverending..........i think kishi should stop showing him as the most powerful ......................................... anyway i expect the next chapter to be interesting atleast........................................... .................................
     
         

  16. #66
    Academy Student
    Status
    Soyko6417 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    ...i wish that uchiha madara will interfere this action,

    ...I agree for that boring chapter,
     
         

  17. #67
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    *sigh* everyone is stressin on sasukes chakra'.It is a posibility that karin juiced him up on the way to the meeting room.It was either kishi failed or he left a little to the imagination of "logical" thinkers.Even if he wasnt recharged he still has the option as karin is there so chakra isnt the isue, as ive already said itachi used susano when he was almost on empty so i dont think it uses alot of chakra, chidori to sasuke is like what shadow clone is to naruto by now as he uses it freely so the only real significant chakra useage came from sasuke using amaterasu like about 5 times, i counted.If u look back his use of amaterasu wasnt extensive, he used it in short bursts, Itachi used amaterasu to burn a massive area of the battlefeild while chasing sasuke with it plus he countered a fireball with it then pulled off susano so idk u tell what u think but it seemed to "me" like itachi used amaterasu more than sasuke has in his fight. We cant kno for sure but maybe its cuz sasuke didnt have amaterasu running like water all over the place as itachi did why he isnt all burned out.Btw ppl why exactly was the chapter bad? is it because it made sasuke look good and im curious as i wasnt arround, did anyone bit*h during the naruto vs pain saga which lasted like 15 or more chapters? seriously wana hear a good reason why the chapter was bad apart from sasuke just looking good.Last point, sasuke is itachi just less experienced by about 4 or 5 years, im sure no one would say anything if itachi who is about 21, a baby compared to the kages(except gaara) handled the kages with as much ease as sasuke did and because sasuke was using susano and amaterasu it basicaly means it was the same as itachi fighting cuz u dont need to read the whole manual to use those perfectly.
     
         
    Last edited by kydo; 09-26-2009 at 05:40 AM.

  18. #68
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    I wonder what was with suigetsu's pause then surprised reaction when he was lookin at the sasmurai, lol i wonder if hes thinkin like "wow 4 free swords", hes probly gonna take the leg guard of the armor with the swords attached for himself for the time being. Binktopia was better this chapter,they made sasuke seem like less of a d!ck to karin as less of these (!) were used.
     
         
    Last edited by kydo; 09-26-2009 at 06:07 AM.

  19. #69
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Good episode Narugay and pervhedgehog (kakasi) is not showing up. :D

    if somebody see the manga Sasuke is now same chakra as narugay. narugay like never ending chakra too.
    WHY BAD SASUKE IS HAD TOO MUCH CHAKRA?????
    Of course Narugay is had Too much chakra is NOT BAD bcz hes a HERO??? He cannot Die Cannot HARM BADLY....
    Sasuke 2nd character HERO in the manga/Anime......He cannot die.....
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 09-26-2009 at 06:49 AM.

  20. #70
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey lol i'm aslo a great fan of naruto manga but this chapter just did not go well.......see everybody trains hard to get new jutsus and dvelop their chakra but this sasugay ,,,,he gets all his powers and jutsus as a gift and even his chakra is neverending..........i think kishi should stop showing him as the most powerful ......................................... anyway i expect the next chapter to be interesting atleast........................................... .................................
    SASUKE IS GENIUS MAN....
    NARUTO IS GENIUS TOO JUST TRAINING HARD BECAUSE FOX Chakra dont let him concentrate... If naruto Without Fox. Just like Sasuke Genius...
    Just like NEji he a Genius too. and so many character...
    Hinata is piece of trash just like rock lee and many many character....
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 09-26-2009 at 07:56 AM.

  21. #71
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey guys is sasuke having some magic powers in his d i c k for regenerating chakrra ....... how can he have so much chakra to fight all the 4 kages even using the f u c k i n g ms and its powers already..................... and meanwhile what is naruto doing outsise ,,eating his lunch????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????this chapter was totally boring it was no use reading this chapter ................. why is kishi doing like this......... he is showing that sasuke have all the abilities to fight the kages............why is he stupid like this ........................ this sasuke f u c k s and the next f u c k e r is our great great danzo b i t c h.......... why does he run on seeing sasuke ....... is he fleeing to s u c k his mother??????/ ........... then for what the f u c k he came to the summit ...just to s u c k the mizukage's b r e a s t s????? ........................... sasuke and danzo ......i think these are the son of the b i t c h e s and they are b a s t a r d s ..................... and atleast i expect a good chapter next week.... ..not a chapter chasing danzo's a s s ......................... and i want kishi to stop showing sasuke the most s u c k i n g,,, b i t c h of allllllll ..............my comment on this chapter is=== ( it f u c ks )))))))))
    Easy man ....relax..... It is still just a manga :D
     
         

  22. #72
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Hmm.. I see a lot of hate coming from people towards Sasuke. I'll say this right now, it isn't fair and here is why.

    Let's compare Sasuke with Naruto since the beginning of the story.

    Sasuke - He is a genius that only come once in a generation as many shinobi's of Naruto-world has mentioned.. All of his jutsu are cool-looking and he likes to act cool all the time. Oh yea, he also has Uchiha blood.

    Naruto - hot headed and always rushing into things. We've only seen him victorious only when he started using his brain. But being the main character, Kishimoto made him as a clumsy, loud, and hard to predict shinobi.

    They both studied under the same master when they were young (Kakashi) and they both studied under the legendary sannin in shippuuden. Naruto / Jiraiya and Sasuke / Orochimaru.

    Each of them gain powers in their own way.. Especially Sasuke.

    Let's start with Sasuke first. Ever since the Uchiha massacre Sasuke has always wanting more power for his path of revenge. However, if you pay attention in the manga, you'll notice that Itachi told Sasuke that only if he gained the same eyes as him he will only be able to match him.

    How do you gain the Mangekyo Sharingan? Easy, kill Naruto.. which Sasuke did NOT do. After he injured Naruto at the Valley of the End, he specifically said "I will gain power in my own ways!" and went off to train with Orochimaru in hopes of POWER.

    Now for Naruto, you'll notice that he didn't care too much about being a smart and talented shinobi but that is what his character is. When Jiraiya found Naruto, he taught him a lot of stuff.. especially to give up on Sasuke (just as Jiraiya did with Orochimaru) and that he would remain dumb for the rest of his life. Naruto however, replied that he will stay dumb forever in order to bring his friends back.

    Itachi also had a conversation with Naruto asking why he cared so much about Sasuke. In return, he was given an "unknown" power.

    As the story progress, the two have been growing stronger and stronger:

    Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru
    Sasuke killed Diedara

    This is the power of Sasuke without the Mangekyo Sharingan. Itachi mentioned that Sasuke has gotten VERY strong without the Mangekyo Sharingan and in return he was given a gift from Itachi in which he could've got from killing Naruto at the valley of the end. In a way, I believe Sasuke deserves to be where he is right now.

    Naruto on the other hand, pulls out an amazing power ups too. Those of you shouldn't give up on Naruto yet just because you've seen what Sasuke can do.

    Remember, Sage Naruto beat Pain but the real battle came into conclusion Naruto changed Nagato's mind about peace. Konan said to stop whatever he is thinking and just finish off Naruto, but Nagato instead uses his remaining chakra to REVIVE the dead instead of capturing Naruto.

    Even after all that. Zetzu said to Madara (with team Hawk there) "Naruto has gotten very strong, probably stronger than Sasuke"

    So now the Manga has switched to Sasuke story and we finally see his power, where it's almost equivalent to Naruto... or should I say Naruto is stronger?... who knows.

    Let's be real here, Naruto has a gift that Sasuke doesn't have... and that is the way to "change people's mind"

    First off, I don't really see the point in saying Sasuke is so strong he's gonna take out the 5 kage. He didn't kill any body other than the Samurai. If he has killed all the Kages then yes, we would question Kishimoto of why he was so powerful.. Correct?

    In a way, Sasuke DESERVES to be where he is right now because he needs to be alive.

    As Gaara would say... "What would you do in this situation.. Naruto?"

    This is the fun I've been waiting for so I'm gonna give a thumbs up for this chapter because we know that nobody else can take care of Sasuke other than our only SUPER LOUD and UNPREDICTABLE NINJA - NARUTO!

    P.S. Oh yea the hanging upside down staring at Danzo was the shit.
     
         

  23. #73
    Banned
    Status
    rajin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

     
         

  24. #74
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    lol calm down.
    seriously people. everyone needs to calm down. i wasnt a big fan of this chapter but i am a fan of the naruto manga so i will defend it to the hills. i would hate for people to get banned just beacause of this chapter.

    firstly most people seem to have the same problem. sasuke is boring. he got developed and a massive power boost thanks to itachi. and now he is getting another power boost. its too soon. people want to see other characters.

    oh and from the last prediction thread from Mystikk******. my fave char is naruto uzumaki. do you think sasuke can beat him? despite kishi saying that sasuke won't?
    also i didnt say sasuke had no jutsu. i said no matter how much jutsu you have you are not going to use them all. it is better to take what you know and perfect it. also naruto is NOT in need of range jutsu. he IS a short range fighter. he is not going to learn long range jutsu for short range fighting. he is going to learn something to get close to the enemy quicker and beat them.
    he just needs to learn something like say......the flying thunder god tech his dad used. ever thought about that?


    now for this manga.
    i dont know whats going to happen. i have not thought about it for long but all i can do is hope.
    i hope:
    1. naruto makes an apearance and finds out about sasuke and rushes to the kage summit
    2. sasukes fight gets skipped to him fleeing or going after danzo. at least post pone his fight for a chapter.
    3. i think Ao will be a strong fighter. i mean kakashi at the start said the byakugan was stronger than sharingan. and in all fairness it does deserve some development. i would like to see hinata make more apearances in the manga(hopefully with naruto). i would like to see Ao bring danzo back after a good fight. it will be the first byakugan vs sharingan fight.
    You're wrong. Naruto has rasenshuriken as long range.
    Other thing, Naruto is close range and if he fights ranged enemy i think he use his bloodline, that hasn't yet showed up. As you allways seen Youdaime Hokage - Minato - Naruto's father used teleportation, he was really fast, and i hadn't saw anyone using teleportation. The one who uses is madara/mizukage/tobi, but the key i think is his mask. When he teleports the last thing we see is eye hole, and sharingan of his. He don't use any seal or something like that. So there is possibility that Naruto finds out his bloodline and learn about it.

    When he fought against pain he used rasenshuriken as long range technique. I hadn't saw that he just came from pains back and yelled rasenshuriken! Then boom! You know...

    My prediction of future chapters about Naruto.
    He arrive to summit and go after Sasuke but he ran away.
    Naruto finds out about his blood line.
    And after that Killer Bee gets to konoha and want to find out where is Sasuke, Naruto stops him from ramping, they become friends. And then Naruto study under Killer Bee how to control bijuu. He learns it with hard work.

    This is just prediction ;p

    And prediction of next chapter is....

    Sasuke gets burned from youton. Tsuchikage hides. Ao tracks Danzo. Naruto finds Danzo, Fuu and Torune and stops, there comes disscus and Ao appears. Ao tells about Sasuke that hes here in summit and Danzo isn't being trusted, and used force in summit on Mizukage. Naruto goes to summit and Kakashi, Yamato and Ao stays with Danzo, Fuu and Torune. And some shocking news come. LOL.

    And i think that Naruto is stronger then Sasuke. Sasuke couldn't beat kages... It was said by Kishi Motto that Akatsuki's leader - pain, is stronger then all the 3 legendary sannins. Naruto beaten Pain so this means he could kill Jiraya, Tsunade and Orochimaru together. I think none of kages would stand a chance against Naruto. Pain beaten Hanzo and his allies easily with Gedo Mazo. Danzo somehow escaped. Naruto is stronger then Hanzo. Sannins hadn't any chane to beat Hanzo this means Naruto and Pain was really strong. I think that Naruto is far stronger then Sasuke.

    Pleas comment.

    Hope you like it ;DP
     
         
    Last edited by mynd3; 09-26-2009 at 11:14 AM.

  25. #75
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    um, yea i think theyre linked ..
    i thought susanoo was covered with amaterasu as a sgin of pure evil version
    -anythin g amaterasu touches it doesnt end until everything is burnt


    ANOTHER THING
    Itachis sword came from an old wine bottle unlike sasukes
    yh that sword was said to come from the sake bottle.
    i see what you are saying about susanoo being linked with amaterasu but i think it is just a darker version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey lol i'm aslo a great fan of naruto manga but this chapter just did not go well.......see everybody trains hard to get new jutsus and dvelop their chakra but this sasugay ,,,,he gets all his powers and jutsus as a gift and even his chakra is neverending..........i think kishi should stop showing him as the most powerful ......................................... anyway i expect the next chapter to be interesting atleast........................................... .................................
    yh i know about that sasuke training thing and it is annoying that he gets given lots of things rather than earning them through training. it been one of the major things i hate about sasuke. (sasuke needs to get stronger ooooh lets give him a curse seal like narutos, and make it slightly better cause it doesnt mess up sasukes chakra....ooh he needs to get stronger ooooh itachi can give him MS) the giving stages needs to end. he needs to sit down and learn some jutsu. he is suposed to be a clever shinobi.

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    *sigh* everyone is stressin on sasukes chakra'.It is a posibility that karin juiced him up on the way to the meeting room.It was either kishi failed or he left a little to the imagination of "logical" thinkers.Even if he wasnt recharged he still has the option as karin is there so chakra isnt the isue, as ive already said itachi used susano when he was almost on empty so i dont think it uses alot of chakra, chidori to sasuke is like what shadow clone is to naruto by now as he uses it freely so the only real significant chakra useage came from sasuke using amaterasu like about 5 times, i counted.If u look back his use of amaterasu wasnt extensive, he used it in short bursts, Itachi used amaterasu to burn a massive area of the battlefeild while chasing sasuke with it plus he countered a fireball with it then pulled off susano so idk u tell what u think but it seemed to "me" like itachi used amaterasu more than sasuke has in his fight. We cant kno for sure but maybe its cuz sasuke didnt have amaterasu running like water all over the place as itachi did why he isnt all burned out.Btw ppl why exactly was the chapter bad? is it because it made sasuke look good and im curious as i wasnt arround, did anyone bit*h during the naruto vs pain saga which lasted like 15 or more chapters? seriously wana hear a good reason why the chapter was bad apart from sasuke just looking good.Last point, sasuke is itachi just less experienced by about 4 or 5 years, im sure no one would say anything if itachi who is about 21, a baby compared to the kages(except gaara) handled the kages with as much ease as sasuke did and because sasuke was using susano and amaterasu it basicaly means it was the same as itachi fighting cuz u dont need to read the whole manual to use those perfectly.
    sasuke's chidori is nothing like naruto with shadow clones. when naruto learned shadow clone he could make 1000 easily. sasuke could only do 2. no matter how good you are with it you cannot make thousands. itachi said using amaterasu and tsukoyomi one after another was very draining on his chakra. sasuke has about the same amount of chakra and he has used as you have said about 3 times more than itachi did. itachi dragged it abit when fighting ok lets give itachi another 3 to the list then. so sasuke should have run out of chakra 1 chidori ago.
    naruto was said to have alot of chakra so he is able to learn sage mode. by the looks of it sasuke can aswell. sasuke was only able to use the sages eyes not the sages body remember what madara said. sasuke therefore needs less chakra than naruto by a fair bit. not only that but naruto can use the foxes chakra when he runs out and also recharge his chakra through sage mode. that was explained.
    sasuke's wasnt. he just got it from nothing. when karin gave naruto some extra chakra and healed him it drained her of energy. so sasuke cant use that loads of times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Good episode Narugay and pervhedgehog (kakasi) is not showing up. :D

    if somebody see the manga Sasuke is now same chakra as narugay. narugay like never ending chakra too.
    WHY BAD SASUKE IS HAD TOO MUCH CHAKRA?????
    Of course Narugay is had Too much chakra is NOT BAD bcz hes a HERO??? He cannot Die Cannot HARM BADLY....
    Sasuke 2nd character HERO in the manga/Anime......He cannot die.....
    yh that last one was for you too

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    You're wrong. Naruto has rasenshuriken as long range.
    Other thing, Naruto is close range and if he fights ranged enemy i think he use his bloodline, that hasn't yet showed up. As you allways seen Youdaime Hokage - Minato - Naruto's father used teleportation, he was really fast, and i hadn't saw anyone using teleportation. The one who uses is madara/mizukage/tobi, but the key i think is his mask. When he teleports the last thing we see is eye hole, and sharingan of his. He don't use any seal or something like that. So there is possibility that Naruto finds out his bloodline and learn about it.

    When he fought against pain he used rasenshuriken as long range technique. I hadn't saw that he just came from pains back and yelled rasenshuriken! Then boom! You know...

    My prediction of future chapters about Naruto.
    He arrive to summit and go after Sasuke but he ran away.
    Naruto finds out about his blood line.
    And after that Killer Bee gets to konoha and want to find out where is Sasuke, Naruto stops him from ramping, they become friends. And then Naruto study under Killer Bee how to control bijuu. He learns it with hard work.

    This is just prediction ;p

    And prediction of next chapter is....

    Sasuke gets burned from youton. Tsuchikage hides. Ao tracks Danzo. Naruto finds Danzo, Fuu and Torune and stops, there comes disscus and Ao appears. Ao tells about Sasuke that hes here in summit and Danzo isn't being trusted, and used force in summit on Mizukage. Naruto goes to summit and Kakashi, Yamato and Ao stays with Danzo, Fuu and Torune. And some shocking news come. LOL.

    And i think that Naruto is stronger then Sasuke. Sasuke couldn't beat kages... It was said by Kishi Motto that Akatsuki's leader - pain, is stronger then all the 3 legendary sannins. Naruto beaten Pain so this means he could kill Jiraya, Tsunade and Orochimaru together. I think none of kages would stand a chance against Naruto. Pain beaten Hanzo and his allies easily with Gedo Mazo. Danzo somehow escaped. Naruto is stronger then Hanzo. Sannins hadn't any chane to beat Hanzo this means Naruto and Pain was really strong. I think that Naruto is far stronger then Sasuke.

    Pleas comment.

    Hope you like it ;DP
    sorry but that was a long post


    rasenshuriken was a short to mid range jutsu. if he used that on someone who was a mid range they will move out of its way unless thay are stupid. you saw what pein did didnt you? all of the bodys got out of the way but naruto made it grow in an instant. which is a one trick wonder on an opponent. only one got caught because of it though cause he thought he was out of its way.
    and although i agree pein and naruto are really strong i dont think naruto has not surpassed jiraiya just yet. also naruto had defeated the 6 paths of pein but he didnot defeat nagato. although each of the paths of pein were kage level in their own right they were not up to the level of nagato. and finally i think kishi was talking about madara being more powerful than the 3 sannin. because pein did say jiraiya alone could have beaten them. then again orochimaru and tsunade with him would have held jiraiya back like naruto and the leaf village.

    thank you for reading if you did
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •