Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 177
  1. #76
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    WOW this manga was heated, and people calm down so what sasuke has gotten extremely strong he is second main character of this manga and if he gets stong that means that the naruto and sasuke fight will be epic, i mean everyone have different ways of achieving power if that is how sasuke gets his power than let it be.
     
         

  2. #77
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    rasenshuriken was a short to mid range jutsu. if he used that on someone who was a mid range they will move out of its way unless thay are stupid. you saw what pein did didnt you? all of the bodys got out of the way but naruto made it grow in an instant. which is a one trick wonder on an opponent. only one got caught because of it though cause he thought he was out of its way.
    and although i agree pein and naruto are really strong i dont think naruto has not surpassed jiraiya just yet. also naruto had defeated the 6 paths of pein but he didnot defeat nagato. although each of the paths of pein were kage level in their own right they were not up to the level of nagato. and finally i think kishi was talking about madara being more powerful than the 3 sannin. because pein did say jiraiya alone could have beaten them. then again orochimaru and tsunade with him would have held jiraiya back like naruto and the leaf village.

    thank you for reading if you did[/QUOTE]

    I think Naruto surpassed Jiraya, because he got perfect form of sage. His healing is fast because of Kyuubi and being sage. His chakra is much higher because he has Kyuubi with him, also he don't need to use this much chakra for his techniques because being sage. He learned to throw rasenshuriken and don't get himself injured by it. Once his chakra is almost gone, but i hadn't saw that yet in shippuuden, he asks Kyuubi to leak some for him.
    And his chakra is full again, mabye even stronger. Now that he mastered sage techniques he is much stronger. He has toads, Fukusaku, Shima, Hiro, Ken, Boss. And yet we still don't know, had he finished his sage training 100%.... He still don't know about his bloodline. He still need to learn control Kyuubi's chakra. Test if he can use mokuton if hes senju. And he needs to see if he can still fuse futon rasenshuriken with some other element like raiton, katon, doton, suiton. Or mabye he learns how to master all the elements. And make even greater technique then rasenshuriken.

    This must sound fun but mabye he tries to learn healing jutsu.

    And last think, do you remember kishi sayd there will be battle Madara vs Naruto team, one dies and one is going to be unable to fight, i don't want this to heppen but mabye victim will be kakashi and he will be unable to fight or die. And he lets to transplant his sharingan to Naruto. I would like to see Naruto mixed sharingan/sage eye/kyuubi eye. Naruto has very high chakra so he might control MS easily.

    What do you think about it. I know it sound hard, but its my fantasy. .
     
         

  3. #78
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    rasenshuriken was a short to mid range jutsu. if he used that on someone who was a mid range they will move out of its way unless thay are stupid. you saw what pein did didnt you? all of the bodys got out of the way but naruto made it grow in an instant. which is a one trick wonder on an opponent. only one got caught because of it though cause he thought he was out of its way.
    and although i agree pein and naruto are really strong i dont think naruto has not surpassed jiraiya just yet. also naruto had defeated the 6 paths of pein but he didnot defeat nagato. although each of the paths of pein were kage level in their own right they were not up to the level of nagato. and finally i think kishi was talking about madara being more powerful than the 3 sannin. because pein did say jiraiya alone could have beaten them. then again orochimaru and tsunade with him would have held jiraiya back like naruto and the leaf village.

    thank you for reading if you did
    I think Naruto surpassed Jiraya, because he got perfect form of sage. His healing is fast because of Kyuubi and being sage. His chakra is much higher because he has Kyuubi with him, also he don't need to use this much chakra for his techniques because being sage. He learned to throw rasenshuriken and don't get himself injured by it. Once his chakra is almost gone, but i hadn't saw that yet in shippuuden, he asks Kyuubi to leak some for him.
    And his chakra is full again, mabye even stronger. Now that he mastered sage techniques he is much stronger. He has toads, Fukusaku, Shima, Hiro, Ken, Boss. And yet we still don't know, had he finished his sage training 100%.... He still don't know about his bloodline. He still need to learn control Kyuubi's chakra. Test if he can use mokuton if hes senju. And he needs to see if he can still fuse futon rasenshuriken with some other element like raiton, katon, doton, suiton. Or mabye he learns how to master all the elements. And make even greater technique then rasenshuriken.

    This must sound fun but mabye he tries to learn healing jutsu.

    And last think, do you remember kishi sayd there will be battle Madara vs Naruto team, one dies and one is going to be unable to fight, i don't want this to heppen but mabye victim will be kakashi and he will be unable to fight or die. And he lets to transplant his sharingan to Naruto. I would like to see Naruto mixed sharingan/sage eye/kyuubi eye. Naruto has very high chakra so he might control MS easily.

    What do you think about it. I know it sound hard, but its my fantasy. .[/QUOTE]

    i Doubt it will happen but hey everyone has a right to think and dream so what ever makes u happy. But u know i thought about one thing, about how itachi planted his MS tech on sasuke for a short period of time so i was thinking is it possible that he planted a copy of his sharingan on naruto.

    just thoughts.
     
         

  4. #79
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    rasenshuriken was a short to mid range jutsu. if he used that on someone who was a mid range they will move out of its way unless thay are stupid. you saw what pein did didnt you? all of the bodys got out of the way but naruto made it grow in an instant. which is a one trick wonder on an opponent. only one got caught because of it though cause he thought he was out of its way.
    and although i agree pein and naruto are really strong i dont think naruto has not surpassed jiraiya just yet. also naruto had defeated the 6 paths of pein but he didnot defeat nagato. although each of the paths of pein were kage level in their own right they were not up to the level of nagato. and finally i think kishi was talking about madara being more powerful than the 3 sannin. because pein did say jiraiya alone could have beaten them. then again orochimaru and tsunade with him would have held jiraiya back like naruto and the leaf village.

    thank you for reading if you did
    I think Naruto surpassed Jiraya, because he got perfect form of sage. His healing is fast because of Kyuubi and being sage. His chakra is much higher because he has Kyuubi with him, also he don't need to use this much chakra for his techniques because being sage. He learned to throw rasenshuriken and don't get himself injured by it. Once his chakra is almost gone, but i hadn't saw that yet in shippuuden, he asks Kyuubi to leak some for him.
    And his chakra is full again, mabye even stronger. Now that he mastered sage techniques he is much stronger. He has toads, Fukusaku, Shima, Hiro, Ken, Boss. And yet we still don't know, had he finished his sage training 100%.... He still don't know about his bloodline. He still need to learn control Kyuubi's chakra. Test if he can use mokuton if hes senju. And he needs to see if he can still fuse futon rasenshuriken with some other element like raiton, katon, doton, suiton. Or mabye he learns how to master all the elements. And make even greater technique then rasenshuriken.

    This must sound fun but mabye he tries to learn healing jutsu.

    And last think, do you remember kishi sayd there will be battle Madara vs Naruto team, one dies and one is going to be unable to fight, i don't want this to heppen but mabye victim will be kakashi and he will be unable to fight or die. And he lets to transplant his sharingan to Naruto. I would like to see Naruto mixed sharingan/sage eye/kyuubi eye. Naruto has very high chakra so he might control MS easily.

    What do you think about it. I know it sound hard, but its my fantasy. .[/QUOTE]

    lol i thinkn its alot of peoples fantasy

    naruto is incredibly strong and he is on the track to surpassing jiraiya but i dont think he has just yet. look at jiraiya's fight with pein. you can see that jiraiya does have some fantastic jutsu that made peins job fighting harder while fighting very well. he also has the more experience which puts him just above naruto.
     
         

  5. #80
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    haha.. so technically that means naruto and sasuke are still genins.. taking on kage lvl ninja's.. haha
    That would be unfortunate for all the other genins- the ones who actually challenged them would get thier butts kicked back to thier own country
     
         

  6. #81
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    [QUOTE=
    [COLOR="Lime"]i Doubt it will happen but hey everyone has a right to think and dream so what ever makes u happy. But u know i thought about one thing, about how itachi planted his MS tech on sasuke for a short period of time so i was thinking is it possible that he planted a copy of his sharingan on naruto.

    just thoughts.
    [/COLOR][i totally agree with this. Itachi's gift must have something to doo with the sharingan. btw I want to see what can do with sage-mixed-with-kyuubi eyes. hes only shown he can do it, not what it does.
     
         

  7. #82
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    This should be nice to see Sharingan/sage eye/kyuubi eye in one. xD
     
         

  8. #83
    Immortal Itachi MeSSiahMacK's Avatar
    Status
    MeSSiahMacK is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    Hmm.. I see a lot of hate coming from people towards Sasuke. I'll say this right now, it isn't fair and here is why.

    Let's compare Sasuke with Naruto since the beginning of the story.

    Sasuke - He is a genius that only come once in a generation as many shinobi's of Naruto-world has mentioned.. All of his jutsu are cool-looking and he likes to act cool all the time. Oh yea, he also has Uchiha blood.

    Naruto - hot headed and always rushing into things. We've only seen him victorious only when he started using his brain. But being the main character, Kishimoto made him as a clumsy, loud, and hard to predict shinobi.

    They both studied under the same master when they were young (Kakashi) and they both studied under the legendary sannin in shippuuden. Naruto / Jiraiya and Sasuke / Orochimaru.

    Each of them gain powers in their own way.. Especially Sasuke.

    Let's start with Sasuke first. Ever since the Uchiha massacre Sasuke has always wanting more power for his path of revenge. However, if you pay attention in the manga, you'll notice that Itachi told Sasuke that only if he gained the same eyes as him he will only be able to match him.

    How do you gain the Mangekyo Sharingan? Easy, kill Naruto.. which Sasuke did NOT do. After he injured Naruto at the Valley of the End, he specifically said "I will gain power in my own ways!" and went off to train with Orochimaru in hopes of POWER.

    Now for Naruto, you'll notice that he didn't care too much about being a smart and talented shinobi but that is what his character is. When Jiraiya found Naruto, he taught him a lot of stuff.. especially to give up on Sasuke (just as Jiraiya did with Orochimaru) and that he would remain dumb for the rest of his life. Naruto however, replied that he will stay dumb forever in order to bring his friends back.

    Itachi also had a conversation with Naruto asking why he cared so much about Sasuke. In return, he was given an "unknown" power.

    As the story progress, the two have been growing stronger and stronger:

    Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru
    Sasuke killed Diedara

    This is the power of Sasuke without the Mangekyo Sharingan. Itachi mentioned that Sasuke has gotten VERY strong without the Mangekyo Sharingan and in return he was given a gift from Itachi in which he could've got from killing Naruto at the valley of the end. In a way, I believe Sasuke deserves to be where he is right now.

    Naruto on the other hand, pulls out an amazing power ups too. Those of you shouldn't give up on Naruto yet just because you've seen what Sasuke can do.

    Remember, Sage Naruto beat Pain but the real battle came into conclusion Naruto changed Nagato's mind about peace. Konan said to stop whatever he is thinking and just finish off Naruto, but Nagato instead uses his remaining chakra to REVIVE the dead instead of capturing Naruto.

    Even after all that. Zetzu said to Madara (with team Hawk there) "Naruto has gotten very strong, probably stronger than Sasuke"

    So now the Manga has switched to Sasuke story and we finally see his power, where it's almost equivalent to Naruto... or should I say Naruto is stronger?... who knows.

    Let's be real here, Naruto has a gift that Sasuke doesn't have... and that is the way to "change people's mind"

    First off, I don't really see the point in saying Sasuke is so strong he's gonna take out the 5 kage. He didn't kill any body other than the Samurai. If he has killed all the Kages then yes, we would question Kishimoto of why he was so powerful.. Correct?

    In a way, Sasuke DESERVES to be where he is right now because he needs to be alive.

    As Gaara would say... "What would you do in this situation.. Naruto?"

    This is the fun I've been waiting for so I'm gonna give a thumbs up for this chapter because we know that nobody else can take care of Sasuke other than our only SUPER LOUD and UNPREDICTABLE NINJA - NARUTO!

    P.S. Oh yea the hanging upside down staring at Danzo was the shit.
    Let me start by saying, I understand what you're saying but I respectfully disagree. I believe that everything he has is undeserved and here's why.

    #1. Sasuke is gay so I call him Sasugay.

    #2. You said that Sasuke is a genius that comes once in a generation. I have a simple question for you. Do you have any siblings? Do you consider your younger sibling the "next generation" or your older sibling the "previous generation." I have a little sister and older brother and they are BOTH a part of MY generation. My parents are in the previous generation and my kids wlll be the next. Sasugay is only about 4 years younger than Itachi so they are definitely in the same generation. So all this nonsense about him being a genius in his generation is preposterous. Even his father did not acknowledge him as being a talented ninja, His father thought sasugay was a terrbile ninja according to Uchiha standards especially in comparison to Itachi.

    #3 You described what sasugay and Naruto's fighting style USED to be like. For what reason, I don't know because they are most certainly not like that anymore. Their fighting styles have reversed if you ask me. Now sasugay is the hot-headed one that is reacting off of impulse and Naruto is the cool-headed one that is thinking through every situation.

    #4 You mentioned that they trained under the same master.....Ooook, when they did train under the same master Kakashi definitely spent more time with sasugay than the others(teaching him the chidori) and Naruto STIILLL turned out to be stronger than sasugay. That's why sasugay left Konoha because he noticed that Naruto was getting much stronger and he felt as though he couldn't greatly surpass Naruto by staying in Konoha.

    #5 Gaining the Mangekyo isn't as "Easy" as you say. It's not as simple as killing your best friend. I highly doubt that kakashi killed his best friend to get his. Madara said that he and his brother gained the mangekyo and I don't think they killed their best friend to do so. And you seem to forget my friend, Itachi was a good guy all along and he wanted Naruto to stay alive to give him that "unknown power" that you mentioned. I'll talk more about this in a post after this one.

    #6 you mentioned that sasugay kill orochimaru and deidara. This is where you really begin to baffle me. Your point IS to try and prove that sasugay deserves what he has right? You're really not making any sense at all when you bring any of these things up my man. sasugay said it himself that Orochimaru was weak and that's why he was able to win against him. Deidara should have blown his ass away but sasugay had to manipulate an unsuspecting snake and sacrifice him to save his own ass. How did he do this? By using a technique that he was given by his mother and father; in other words, something he was born with, something he did not have to work for.

    #7 lets break down his jutsus. Sharingan...he was born with it. Cursed seal...given to him by Orochimaru because of his sharingan that he was born with. The three mangekyo techniques...given to him by Itachi. I will admit that sasugay had to train to master these techniques, but my point is, he was given these techniques. Now Naruto on the other hand. Kage Bushin... He took the scroll and taught himself. Rasengan...Jiraiya TAUGHT him how to use it, he didn't GIVE it to him. Sage mode... He was TAUGHT how to use it, it wasn't GIVEN to him. Naruto had to learn his jutsus then learn how to use them where as sasugay was given his then he learned how to use them, except for his chidori which has proven to be a non-useful jutsu for sasugay, he hasn't killed anyone with it yet.

    #8 Yes Naruto is an extremely persuasive ninja. That does NOT prove that sasugay should have anything that he has today.
     
         

  9. #84
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Jutsu post!!!!!!!!!!
    1 Bloodline for- said that he could see the first hokage in. What about the bloodline limit of the 1sts!? And is the flying thunder god technique a bloodline limit? if not, will learn it?
    2 I actually don't like that much, but the only reason everyone says he is stronger then is because 's jutsus are much flashier
     
         

  10. #85
    Immortal Itachi MeSSiahMacK's Avatar
    Status
    MeSSiahMacK is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    I was thinking about this during my previous post but I wanted to make a one separate to bring up this point. We all agree that Itachi was a good guy all along. He wanted sasugay to avenge the Uchiha clan correct? He told sasugay that he had to kill his closest friend to gain the mangekyo sharingan correct? ok... Let us look at the other three people that we know of that has, at some point in time, obtained the mangekyo (kakashi, Madara, and his little brother). Neither one of them obtained the Mangekyo by killing their closest friend. Once I thought about this I began to wonder. Why was Itachi the only one that had to kill his closest friend? Then it hit me...I don't think you have to kill your closest friend to obtain the mangekyo, I don't know exactly how you obtain it, but I believe that Itachi told sasugay that he had to kill his closest friend because for other reasons. Itachi didn't even know who the hell Naruto was when he massacred his clan, and if he did he had no idea that Naruto would eventually become sasugay's so-called best friend. I believe Itachi told sasugay that he must kill his best friend to obtain the mangekyo so Itachi would know who to give that "unknown jutsu" to, the jutsu that he gave Naruto. That's why he had to talk to Naruto to make sure that he was the right person to give it to, sasugay's "best friend," a person that would do anything to prevent sasugay from destroying Konoha except kill him. I'm still not sure how sasugay awakened his mangekyo but i believe Itachi give his powers to sasugay to help fight against Madara. Madara said it himself that since Itachi was dead no one would prevent him from achieving his goal. I believe that the techniques given to sasugay by Itachi may be one of the only ways Madara can be hurt because usually Madara just allows attacks to pass through him but he had to evade the ameturasu from sasugay.

    One more thing. We all know that Danzou has Shisui's sharingan correct? We still aren't sure how Shisui died. Maybe Itachi did kill him. If he did I believe that it was under Danzou's order so he could obtain the sharingan and better fight against the Uchiha. It was probably all a part of his mission to kill the clan and leave the village.
     
         
    Last edited by MeSSiahMacK; 09-26-2009 at 03:28 PM.

  11. #86
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    SASUKE IS GENIUS MAN....
    NARUTO IS GENIUS TOO JUST TRAINING HARD BECAUSE FOX Chakra dont let him concentrate... If naruto Without Fox. Just like Sasuke Genius...
    Just like NEji he a Genius too. and so many character...
    Hinata is piece of trash just like rock lee and many many character....
    you say that sasuke is genius???????????but i say he is just a f u c k i n g trash.......he is just gifted with powers and techniques but do not train.....his first gift is his sharingan which he got through is clan....then he copied chidori from the copy ninja using his sharingan.....then he got a curse mark from orochimaru.......though it vanished he used it to beat naruto once........ then the next gift i s the ms he got from his bro who is a genius.........it had f u c k i n g stuffs like tsukayomi,ametrasu,susanoo.......until now he is only gifted then how can you say that he is f u c k i n g genius............................???????????????? ????????????????????????????????/
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 09-28-2009 at 11:33 AM.

  12. #87
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    I was thinking about this during my previous post but I wanted to make a one separate to bring up this point. We all agree that Itachi was a good guy all along. He wanted sasugay to avenge the Uchiha clan correct? He told sasugay that he had to kill his closest friend to gain the mangekyo sharingan correct? ok... Let us look at the other three people that we know of that has, at some point in time, obtained the mangekyo (kakashi, Madara, and his little brother). Neither one of them obtained the Mangekyo by killing their closest friend. Once I thought about this I began to wonder. Why was Itachi the only one that had to kill his closest friend? Then it hit me...I don't think you have to kill your closest friend to obtain the mangekyo, I don't know exactly how you obtain it, but I believe that Itachi told sasugay that he had to kill his closest friend because for other reasons. Itachi didn't even know who the hell Naruto was when he massacred his clan, and if he did he had no idea that Naruto would eventually become sasugay's so-called best friend. I believe Itachi told sasugay that he must kill his best friend to obtain the mangekyo so Itachi would know who to give that "unknown jutsu" to, the jutsu that he gave Naruto. That's why he had to talk to Naruto to make sure that he was the right person to give it to, sasugay's "best friend," a person that would do anything to prevent sasugay from destroying Konoha except kill him. I'm still not sure how sasugay awakened his mangekyo but i believe Itachi give his powers to sasugay to help fight against Madara. Madara said it himself that since Itachi was dead no one would prevent him from achieving his goal. I believe that the techniques given to sasugay by Itachi may be one of the only ways Madara can be hurt because usually Madara just allows attacks to pass through him but he had to evade the ameturasu from sasugay.

    One more thing. We all know that Danzou has Shisui's sharingan correct? We still aren't sure how Shisui died. Maybe Itachi did kill him. If he did I believe that it was under Danzou's order so he could obtain the sharingan and better fight against the Uchiha. It was probably all a part of his mission to kill the clan and leave the village.
    I definatly agree with this. It's a really good thought
     
         

  13. #88
    Academy Student 666pickupsticks's Avatar
    Status
    666pickupsticks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a magical place filled with wonderment!!
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    The only thing I have to say about this chapter is KILL THE PIG! KILL THE PIG!
     
         

  14. #89
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    ok, everyone really needs to calm down because we all know one thing that both sasuke and naruto have changed in their fighting style and in power i mean look at the fact
    1. Naruto now analysis(spelled wrong) his opponent even though his extremely powerful which is a new thing for his side because before he was a hot head.
    2. sasuke has become a hot head which is a bad thing for him, but he has also gained power which counters his hot headedness
    3. But if they both are getting stronger then it means that when we have a naruto and sasuke fight it will be epic.

    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT IF ITACHI CAN PLANT HIS MS ON SASUKE DOESN'T THAT MEANS THAT HE CAN PLANT A COPY OF HIS SHARINGAN ON NARUTO FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

    JUST THOUGHTS PLEASE COMMENT
     
         

  15. #90
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MeSSiahMacK View Post
    I was thinking about this during my previous post but I wanted to make a one separate to bring up this point. We all agree that Itachi was a good guy all along. He wanted sasugay to avenge the Uchiha clan correct? He told sasugay that he had to kill his closest friend to gain the mangekyo sharingan correct? ok... Let us look at the other three people that we know of that has, at some point in time, obtained the mangekyo (kakashi, Madara, and his little brother). Neither one of them obtained the Mangekyo by killing their closest friend. Once I thought about this I began to wonder. Why was Itachi the only one that had to kill his closest friend? Then it hit me...I don't think you have to kill your closest friend to obtain the mangekyo, I don't know exactly how you obtain it, but I believe that Itachi told sasugay that he had to kill his closest friend because for other reasons. Itachi didn't even know who the hell Naruto was when he massacred his clan, and if he did he had no idea that Naruto would eventually become sasugay's so-called best friend. I believe Itachi told sasugay that he must kill his best friend to obtain the mangekyo so Itachi would know who to give that "unknown jutsu" to, the jutsu that he gave Naruto. That's why he had to talk to Naruto to make sure that he was the right person to give it to, sasugay's "best friend," a person that would do anything to prevent sasugay from destroying Konoha except kill him. I'm still not sure how sasugay awakened his mangekyo but i believe Itachi give his powers to sasugay to help fight against Madara. Madara said it himself that since Itachi was dead no one would prevent him from achieving his goal. I believe that the techniques given to sasugay by Itachi may be one of the only ways Madara can be hurt because usually Madara just allows attacks to pass through him but he had to evade the ameturasu from sasugay.

    One more thing. We all know that Danzou has Shisui's sharingan correct? We still aren't sure how Shisui died. Maybe Itachi did kill him. If he did I believe that it was under Danzou's order so he could obtain the sharingan and better fight against the Uchiha. It was probably all a part of his mission to kill the clan and leave the village.
    I also agree with you, and i also believe that you dont have to kill anyone to obtain the mankeky sharingan, i think rather that you have to watch a very close person die (not necessarily by your own hands). I truly believe that is the case for every one (itachi killed or saw shisui dying, madara killed or saw his brother die, kakashi saw his partners die (obito, rin) and finally sasuke (even though a lot of people do not agree with me) saw a close person die (itachi).
     
         

  16. #91
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    MAN CALM DOWN A BIT YOU NOT RIGHT ID YOU SEE THE ANIME AND READ THE MANGA Everyone call sasuke is a genius.
    the other uchihas is not a genius. Only MADARA,ITACHI AND SASUKE
    example.. OBITO is not a genius... but good hero kid...

    sasuke with gifted powers.. Yeah man... NARUTO with GIFTED POWER...kyubbi and Senju chakra infinity chakra... and FAST regenerate the bigger with (Kyubbi)
     
         
    Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-27-2009 at 03:45 PM.

  17. #92
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    To the guy who asked me do i think sasuke can beat naruto? no rite now sasuke can N0T WIN against naruto, naruto beat pain. . . sasuke even now with susano couldnt beat pain. but in the near future sasuke will get a p0werboost an become stronger again.
     
         

  18. #93
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    After a short fight with this lava lady kage, that old man kage is gonna jump in with some old man advice, and also a jutsu to paralyze Sas. Then Madara is gonna have to rescue Sas.
     
         

  19. #94
    Banned
    Status
    rajin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Sasuke is looking at Mizukage with an angered expression. Mizukage smiles back at him.
    Sasuke: "Let me leave now and I will let you live."
    Mizukage: "Let me live eh? What says you will even escape from this building?"
    Karin: "Be careful Sasuke. Something isnt right about her chakra."
    Chojuro: "Allow me to finish this Mizukage."
    Chojuro steps forward and charges at him. Sasuke has brief flash where he sees the image of naruto superimposing Chojuro. Sasuke smiles.
    Chojuro: "Prepare to die Sasuke Uchiha!"
    Chojuro charges in and tries to attack sasuke with a large sword. Sasuke easily dodges the blade and with a swing of his katana sends it crashing out of his hands. He then grabs Chojuro by the throat and charges up the katana with chidori.
    Sasuke: "Let me leave now or I will kill him."
    Mizukage smiles and winks at Chojuro who responds by smiling. Karin turns around to see a shadowy figure standing inside room.
    Karin: "Sasuke look out!"
    Sasuke drops Chojuro and turns around in time to see Suigetsu with Darui's sword swinging it right at him. Sasuke has a surprised look on his face. Sasuke ducks back and narrowly avoids getting hit by the blade.
    Karin: "Suigetsu! What the hell are you doing?"
    Suigetsu smiles and jumps back so he is standing next to Chojuro.
    Suigetsu: "You all obviously forget where I am from."
    Karin: "Suigetsu what the hell are you doing?!"
    Mizukage giggles and suigetsu smiles while Chojuro blushes.
    Mizukage: "They obviously haven't figured it out. Go ahead and tell them."
    Suigetsu: "When my training with the seven swordsman was completed I was given a special assignment by the Mizukage herself."
    Karin: "..."
    Suigetsu: "Locate akatsuki and gather whatever intelligence I could."
    Sasuke: "So that is why you agreed to join me? You knew it would lead you to akatsuki."
    Suigetsu: "Well since you didn't suspect me I just kept playing along. All the way from the attack on the cloud village and up until now. This is where our journey together must end."
    Mizukage: "Enough with the talk Suigetsu or would you rather that they dealt with him."
    Sasuke turns around to see the wall has cleared away to reveal Raikage and Garaa standing in the way out. Raikage charges at Sasuke but sasuke narrowly dodges around him while raikage crashes into the table. Mifune charges at sasuke and their swords clash. Karin turns to face garaa but instantly she finds herself covered in sand.
    Karin: "Sasuke...Help!"
    Sasuke looks towards Karin and Mifune tries to take advantage. Sasuke dodges but the blade strikes him. Poof! Everyone is shocked including Karin when sasuke litterally vanishes.

    Danzo is then shown standing in snow with his bodyguards and Ao laying on the ground. Sasuke is standing next to him with his sword drawn.
    Sasuke: "I have waited a long time to do this."
    Danzo: "Why is it you are here to kill me Sasuke Uchiha?"
     
         

  20. #95
    Academy Student
    Status
    mynd3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rajin View Post
    Sasuke is looking at Mizukage with an angered expression. Mizukage smiles back at him.
    Sasuke: "Let me leave now and I will let you live."
    Mizukage: "Let me live eh? What says you will even escape from this building?"
    Karin: "Be careful Sasuke. Something isnt right about her chakra."
    Chojuro: "Allow me to finish this Mizukage."
    Chojuro steps forward and charges at him. Sasuke has brief flash where he sees the image of naruto superimposing Chojuro. Sasuke smiles.
    Chojuro: "Prepare to die Sasuke Uchiha!"
    Chojuro charges in and tries to attack sasuke with a large sword. Sasuke easily dodges the blade and with a swing of his katana sends it crashing out of his hands. He then grabs Chojuro by the throat and charges up the katana with chidori.
    Sasuke: "Let me leave now or I will kill him."
    Mizukage smiles and winks at Chojuro who responds by smiling. Karin turns around to see a shadowy figure standing inside room.
    Karin: "Sasuke look out!"
    Sasuke drops Chojuro and turns around in time to see Suigetsu with Darui's sword swinging it right at him. Sasuke has a surprised look on his face. Sasuke ducks back and narrowly avoids getting hit by the blade.
    Karin: "Suigetsu! What the hell are you doing?"
    Suigetsu smiles and jumps back so he is standing next to Chojuro.
    Suigetsu: "You all obviously forget where I am from."
    Karin: "Suigetsu what the hell are you doing?!"
    Mizukage giggles and suigetsu smiles while Chojuro blushes.
    Mizukage: "They obviously haven't figured it out. Go ahead and tell them."
    Suigetsu: "When my training with the seven swordsman was completed I was given a special assignment by the Mizukage herself."
    Karin: "..."
    Suigetsu: "Locate akatsuki and gather whatever intelligence I could."
    Sasuke: "So that is why you agreed to join me? You knew it would lead you to akatsuki."
    Suigetsu: "Well since you didn't suspect me I just kept playing along. All the way from the attack on the cloud village and up until now. This is where our journey together must end."
    Mizukage: "Enough with the talk Suigetsu or would you rather that they dealt with him."
    Sasuke turns around to see the wall has cleared away to reveal Raikage and Garaa standing in the way out. Raikage charges at Sasuke but sasuke narrowly dodges around him while raikage crashes into the table. Mifune charges at sasuke and their swords clash. Karin turns to face garaa but instantly she finds herself covered in sand.
    Karin: "Sasuke...Help!"
    Sasuke looks towards Karin and Mifune tries to take advantage. Sasuke dodges but the blade strikes him. Poof! Everyone is shocked including Karin when sasuke litterally vanishes.

    Danzo is then shown standing in snow with his bodyguards and Ao laying on the ground. Sasuke is standing next to him with his sword drawn.
    Sasuke: "I have waited a long time to do this."
    Danzo: "Why is it you are here to kill me Sasuke Uchiha?"
    No Naruto in your prediction, its sounds good but if there were Naruto it would sound better ;p Or just make another 467 prediction with Naruto in it ;]
     
         

  21. #96
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    ok, everyone really needs to calm down because we all know one thing that both sasuke and naruto have changed in their fighting style and in power i mean look at the fact
    1. Naruto now analysis(spelled wrong) his opponent even though his extremely powerful which is a new thing for his side because before he was a hot head.
    2. sasuke has become a hot head which is a bad thing for him, but he has also gained power which counters his hot headedness
    3. But if they both are getting stronger then it means that when we have a naruto and sasuke fight it will be epic.

    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT IF ITACHI CAN PLANT HIS MS ON SASUKE DOESN'T THAT MEANS THAT HE CAN PLANT A COPY OF HIS SHARINGAN ON NARUTO FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

    JUST THOUGHTS PLEASE COMMENT
    thats actually what I was thinking. I mean, what else could Itachi give Naruto?
     
         

  22. #97
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    oh and also i agree sasuke seems to have infinate chakra. i mean at thi point in time he should have drained his chakra reserves to absolute zero and now started pushing it to the limit. and he is starting a fight with more kage.

    i mean sasuke had added reserves of chakra in his battle with itachi thanks to the curse seal and he healed quicker thanks to orochimaru. and sasuke didnt use this high level of jutsu and he still ran out quickly.

    amaterasu= alot of chakra
    tsukuyomi= alot of chakra
    chidori= alot of chakra
    susanoo= most likely alot of chakra.

    and he has used them alot already. how can he keep going?hopefully kishi puts some light on the matter other than "oh i forgot.......nvm" (in other words, he just leaves it and says nothing about it)
    Well. Sasuke's levels of chackra changed because he doesn't have the cursed seal anymore. He used alots of his chackra to surprass the power of the cursed seal. Plus his MS seems more powerful then the other ones, so i am wondering if the ms gave him extra chackra or something.
     
         

  23. #98
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd3 View Post
    This should be nice to see Sharingan/sage eye/kyuubi eye in one. xD
    the only person who could do that would be but it seems unlikely, seeing as how he's not an Uchiha, unless Itachi gave it to him. used in battle... well it would be pretty hard to beat
     
         

  24. #99
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rajin View Post
    Sasuke is looking at Mizukage with an angered expression. Mizukage smiles back at him.
    Sasuke: "Let me leave now and I will let you live."
    Mizukage: "Let me live eh? What says you will even escape from this building?"
    Karin: "Be careful Sasuke. Something isnt right about her chakra."
    Chojuro: "Allow me to finish this Mizukage."
    Chojuro steps forward and charges at him. Sasuke has brief flash where he sees the image of naruto superimposing Chojuro. Sasuke smiles.
    Chojuro: "Prepare to die Sasuke Uchiha!"
    Chojuro charges in and tries to attack sasuke with a large sword. Sasuke easily dodges the blade and with a swing of his katana sends it crashing out of his hands. He then grabs Chojuro by the throat and charges up the katana with chidori.
    Sasuke: "Let me leave now or I will kill him."
    Mizukage smiles and winks at Chojuro who responds by smiling. Karin turns around to see a shadowy figure standing inside room.
    Karin: "Sasuke look out!"
    Sasuke drops Chojuro and turns around in time to see Suigetsu with Darui's sword swinging it right at him. Sasuke has a surprised look on his face. Sasuke ducks back and narrowly avoids getting hit by the blade.
    Karin: "Suigetsu! What the hell are you doing?"
    Suigetsu smiles and jumps back so he is standing next to Chojuro.
    Suigetsu: "You all obviously forget where I am from."
    Karin: "Suigetsu what the hell are you doing?!"
    Mizukage giggles and suigetsu smiles while Chojuro blushes.
    Mizukage: "They obviously haven't figured it out. Go ahead and tell them."
    Suigetsu: "When my training with the seven swordsman was completed I was given a special assignment by the Mizukage herself."
    Karin: "..."
    Suigetsu: "Locate akatsuki and gather whatever intelligence I could."
    Sasuke: "So that is why you agreed to join me? You knew it would lead you to akatsuki."
    Suigetsu: "Well since you didn't suspect me I just kept playing along. All the way from the attack on the cloud village and up until now. This is where our journey together must end."
    Mizukage: "Enough with the talk Suigetsu or would you rather that they dealt with him."
    Sasuke turns around to see the wall has cleared away to reveal Raikage and Garaa standing in the way out. Raikage charges at Sasuke but sasuke narrowly dodges around him while raikage crashes into the table. Mifune charges at sasuke and their swords clash. Karin turns to face garaa but instantly she finds herself covered in sand.
    Karin: "Sasuke...Help!"
    Sasuke looks towards Karin and Mifune tries to take advantage. Sasuke dodges but the blade strikes him. Poof! Everyone is shocked including Karin when sasuke litterally vanishes.

    Danzo is then shown standing in snow with his bodyguards and Ao laying on the ground. Sasuke is standing next to him with his sword drawn.
    Sasuke: "I have waited a long time to do this."
    Danzo: "Why is it you are here to kill me Sasuke Uchiha?"
    I like the part of suigetsu betraying sasuke. But since mizukage can control liquid, she might be able to control suigetsu( liquid) even though he didn't betray sasuke.
     
         

  25. #100
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Did any of you guys see how Juugo absorbed the samurai's flesh and returned to his grown up state again.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •