Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

i read the REAL spoilers and Zetsu will fight :D
    And madara come to rescue sasuke and tell the moon eye plan :D

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really wonder what the moon eye plan is... I hope there's an early release next week

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    your not being realistic me an you both know that kakashi being able to hit sasuke with that move is like sasuke trying to hit raikage with ameratsu... an i know your going to say ameratsu is a short range move an kakashi used his on deidara.... but.... kakashi can't follow you with that move especially if your moving at hi speeds in upredictable patterns.

honestly dude your my worst enemy on this forum now jus because you know that kakashi looks at naruto an see's sasuke // an i quote from kakashi " Your always right there with him, getting stronger" those aren't the exact words but he was referring to naruto and sasuke. kakashi knows he cant beat naruto now so its only logical to know he cant beat sasuke... i mean common man your trying to argue with me about a real sharingan user a Uchiha who has both of his sharingans/// as opposed to a shinobi who's not of uchiha blood an only has one ms -_- really kakashi cant beat sasuke uchiha's double ms with one ms an ion care how you word it dude kakashi would have more of a chance fighting danzo than trying to fight on par with one sharingan against sasuke. hahah REALLY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPEN WHEN KAKASHI TRYED ITACHI.... HE GOT COUGHT IN TYSUKYOMI/// AND WAS STABBED REPEATEDLY LIKE A PIG/// SO WAT MAKES YOU THINK SASUKE WONT PUT HIM BACK IN TSYUKYOMI???? IDIOT
    kakashi was testing his sharingan. he wanted to see if he was strong enough with it to fight back MS genjutsu. itachi agreed kakashi could fight it so he put him in tsukoyomi.
    remember what happened last time itachi and kakashi fought? although itachi said he couldnt use tsukoyomi he said that kakashi's timing was perfect. even with the sharingan itachi couldnt see kakashi's shadow clone. and itachi was always said to have been a true heir of the sharingan. all that was said about sasukes was that his sharingan was keener. meaning it will surpass itachis eventually. sasuke still isnt itachi's level.

oh and you think kakashi couldnt follow sasuke if he moves fast in unpredicatble way? what is it that the sharingan does? oh yeah predicts movement. it doesnt matter how unorthodox you move it will see it.

oh and look at what kakashi said again. he does say they are both getting stronger yes. but we know that nauto is more powerful than sasuke. naruto is on a whole new level atm. sasuke is almost at kage level. i know he is fighting all the kage but atm he has only fought one then pulled out his trump card as a distraction to get away from 2. and sasuke although he can take what the raikage dished out, sasuke could not beat him. in fact he almost got killed. sasuke is powerful yeah but not that powerful.
    you have a look at sasukes chidori and most of us know that kakashi's lightning blade is more powerful than chidori. also kakashi does have a sharingan so my theory is that kakashi can beat the raikage. sasuke managed to just get through the raikages armor a little. if kakashi did that it would have gotten through. not only that but kakashi is smarter, faster, and has better jutsu(imo).

and thank you about me being your worst enemy

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    kakashi was testing his sharingan. he wanted to see if he was strong enough with it to fight back MS genjutsu. itachi agreed kakashi could fight it so he put him in tsukoyomi.
    remember what happened last time itachi and kakashi fought? although itachi said he couldnt use tsukoyomi he said that kakashi's timing was perfect. even with the sharingan itachi couldnt see kakashi's shadow clone. and itachi was always said to have been a true heir of the sharingan. all that was said about sasukes was that his sharingan was keener. meaning it will surpass itachis eventually. sasuke still isnt itachi's level.

oh and you think kakashi couldnt follow sasuke if he moves fast in unpredicatble way? what is it that the sharingan does? oh yeah predicts movement. it doesnt matter how unorthodox you move it will see it.

oh and look at what kakashi said again. he does say they are both getting stronger yes. but we know that nauto is more powerful than sasuke. naruto is on a whole new level atm. sasuke is almost at kage level. i know he is fighting all the kage but atm he has only fought one then pulled out his trump card as a distraction to get away from 2. and sasuke although he can take what the raikage dished out, sasuke could not beat him. in fact he almost got killed. sasuke is powerful yeah but not that powerful.
    you have a look at sasukes chidori and most of us know that kakashi's lightning blade is more powerful than chidori. also kakashi does have a sharingan so my theory is that kakashi can beat the raikage. sasuke managed to just get through the raikages armor a little. if kakashi did that it would have gotten through. not only that but kakashi is smarter, faster, and has better jutsu(imo).

Yo to everyone telling me to calm down stop making it look like im angry lol im not me an a thousand years is jus haven a great debate... im not angry or mad infact he's the coolest one on the forum in my opinion for arguing with me an being able to keep his composure jus like me without using any profanity... so to everyone who told me to calm down uhh yall calm down, an to my rival sasuke would wipe the floor with kakashi lol an he's gonna wipe the floor with naruto soon after haha.

o but u do got me on one thing lol naruto uzumaki is the strongest rite now next to madara not sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ive always wondered why rasenshuriken isnt able to explode and devastate the land like it did in its original uses, when the pain that steals souls died yeah rasenshuriken damaged the land but the first rasenshuriken naruto used would have killed all the bodies at once if it exploded like it did when kakuzu died and it would be stupid if that exploding effext can only be obtained when its used like rasengan, naruto should be able to caontrol whether it explodes or not by the way he makes it, im hoping that is the case tho.Someone had a theory about naruto getting a sword from killerbee but i dont think a sword is his style, it suits sasuke but not naruto imo, kunais are basic but kakashi and itachi dont have a problem using them, a kunai suits naruto, im hoping he learns thunder god requiering his father's kunai in some cases or just use his fathers special kunai as a memento, he wouldnt throw them but like keep one in his sleve at the very least to use at close range, it looks like a good sword counter to me the way its shaped or naruto will get a special short blade like the one shikamaru uses.

Last edited by kydo; 09-30-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post

dude i agree with u in all the ways and in this case i join ur side ......you are right ....... even though sasuke has double ms,, he doesnt have the experience as kakashi...and kakashi is more brainy and faster than sasuke........so kakashi would beat sasuke in a battle even right now...........

Yo to everyone telling me to calm down stop making it look like im angry lol im not me an a thousand years is jus haven a great debate... im not angry or mad infact he's the coolest one on the forum in my opinion for arguing with me an being able to keep his composure jus like me without using any profanity... so to everyone who told me to calm down uhh yall calm down, an to my rival sasuke would wipe the floor with kakashi lol an he's gonna wipe the floor with naruto soon after haha.

o but u do got me on one thing lol naruto uzumaki is the strongest rite now next to madara not sasuke.

and for u dude ,,,,kakashi can easily defeat sasuke even right now ............. there is no chance for sasuke to use chidori techs against kakashi who uses lightning blade which more effective than chidori and he can use kamui to beat sasuke...............so i say
    SASUKE<KAKASHI<NARUTO..............

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 09-30-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke or Naruto vs. Kakashi, sasuke has no real advantage cuz kakashi has the best mangekyo imo until we c madara's, lightning dosent have much effect as he can easily counter then kakashi is good with water techs so kakashi has advantage in that fight due to experience and he seems to be able to fight almost at itachis lvl as we saw when itachi's duplicate was owned by a shadow clone.A fight between naruto and kakashi could go either way as kakashi knows naruto is a fighter who uses a feint evry now and again so that evens the playing feild but put sage mode into the mix and its game over the frog katas are deadly and as seen with jiraya there is insane speed as well so i dont think kamui will be an option.

Last edited by kydo; 09-30-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Sasuke or Naruto vs. Kakashi, sasuke has no real advantage cuz kakashi has the best mangekyo imo until we c madara's, lightning dosent have much effect as he can easily counter then kakashi is good with water techs so kakashi has advantage in that fight due to experience and he seems to be able to fight almost at itachis lvl as we saw when itachi's duplicate was owned by a shadow clone.A fight between naruto and kakashi could go either way as kakashi knows naruto is a fighter who uses a feint evry now and again so that evens the playing feild but put sage mode into the mix and its game over the frog katas are deadly and as seen with jiraya there is insane speed as well so i dont think kamui will be an option.

you are right dude........if there is a battle between sasuke and kakashi ,,kakashi would beat him cuz he has copied more than 1000 jutsus and we dont know what are the jutsus ........what if he had copied the raikage's lightning armor technique as kakashi has lightning natured chakra(just my thought)..........so it would be difficult for sasuke in all the ways.......

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    you are right dude........if there is a battle between sasuke and kakashi ,,kakashi would beat him cuz he has copied more than 1000 jutsus and we dont know what are the jutsus ........what if he had copied the raikage's lightning armor technique as kakashi has lightning natured chakra(just my thought)..........so it would be difficult for sasuke in all the ways.......
    hahah yea ok guys kakashi is better than sasuke because of his black hole tech. and his experience ok ... lol i still dont believe kakashi would win in a fight against sasuke but watever. either way sasuke will get if not the same tech as kakashi then a better version of it an start sealing ninjas away kinda like how itachi's susano was with that sword equipped.

o an kydo your rite a sword is not naruto style but wouldnt it be awsome if he learned how to fight with one lol and still knew of his fathers kunai tech?? Honestly i believe naruto will get a sword jus because of that pic with him an sasuke back to back with there swords in hand.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi wouldn't be able to use that lightning armor jutsu because it requires alots of chackra.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Soruce: NF
    Credit: Shounensuki
    Verification: Confirmed

466: The great battle behind closed doors!!

The Mizukage leaves her seat: "At least, I will give you a kiss that will melt your heart"
    Karin snaps
    Choujuurou: "If I don't protect the Mizukage, it will mean inevitable death"
    The Mizukage prepares for battle, her right cheek swelling up
    The Tsuchikage and Akatsuchi are clinging to the ceiling, seemingly trying to avoid getting involved in the battle
    Mizukage: "Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique!!" She spits out a liquid
    Sasuke uses Susanoo to dodge, but Choujuurou unleashes an attack with Hiramekarei
    Sasuke is driven unto the wall
    Sasuke used up a considerable amount of chakra with his overuse of Susanoo
    The Mizukage manages to raise a closed-off room. (Only the Mizukage and Sasuke are inside)
    The Mizukage can use the Fire, Water, and Earth natures
    That is why she has two kekkei genkai
    The Mizukage forms hand-seals: "Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique!!"
    Karin and the rest cannot see what is happening in the fight
    The Susanoo is unravelling and Sasuke is coughing up blood
    Karin can sense his chakra fading
    The Mizukage says something like "Seeing a good-looking man break down and crumble breaks my heart~~"
    From the Mizukage, Choujuurou, the Tsuchikage, and Akatsuchi comes a sound like 'zuzuzu'... White Zetsu
    It seems like some sort of timed formula that Zetsu uses to suck up everyone's chakra
    Sasuke is struck by an attack and is recovered by the chakra
    He uses Susanoo to break down the closed room and [go back into] the conference room (to Karin's location)
    Without seeing anything, the Mizukage uses "Earth Release: Aggravated Rock Technique!!"

The Tsuchikage undoes Zetsu's chakra absorbing technique
    Tsuchikage: "This guy was the one who Deidara..." Sasuke's left eye hurts
    Tsuchikage: "I don't feel bitter, but... Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique**!!"
    The attack should have hit him completely, but...

Madara appears, carrying Sasuke on his shoulder.
    Madara: "I should explain things for you a bit... Once you understand, I would like to ask you something"
    Raikage: "What!?"
    Madara: "It's about my goal, the Eye of the Moon Plan"

There's a pun here. The Mizukage uses the word とろける (torokeru) which means 'to be enchanted with,' but sounds a lot like the word 溶ける (tokeru) which means 'to melt'. The kanji that can be used to write torokeru (盪, 蕩) also have the additional meaning 'to melt'. The word she uses for 'at least' (せめて, semete) is pronounced the same as 攻め手 (offence, method of attack).
    Youton: Youkai no Jutsu (溶遁・溶怪の術). This name seems to combine the words 溶解 (dissolution) and 妖怪 (apparition, demon), both pronounced as 'youkai'.
    Futton: Koumu no Jutsu (沸遁・巧霧の術)
    * Doton: Kajuugan no Jutsu (土遁・加重岩の術)
    ** Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu (塵遁・原界剥離の術)

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as for weapons, I hope naruto gets a chakra blade like the ones asuma and kakashi used to use

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    Yondaime means 4th... It isn't a name. Yondaime Hokage was calle Minato Namikaze. They're not related.
    I will add that the 4th Mizukage was not our current lava/acid spewing beauty. She's the Godaime (5th) Mizukage. Godaime/Yondaime is part of the title as was said...Yon is 4; Go is 5 in Japanese.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really wish would learn a jutsu using his wind element to protect himself, kinda like the hyuuga clan uses (when they emit chakra from all their body and spin around) or get chakra weapons like asuma or the samurai's use and i think it would be interesting if he would learn another infinity for another element, earth or something, fire and lighting is what the uchiha's use (sasuke) earth or water might be cool, then he could make his own completley diff. element.. Like Haku had his/her ice element .....

I just think it would be cool IMO.. Anyway cant wait till the next chapter comes out

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi is using MSharingan and going to Hospital :D and sasuke is more chakra than kakashi and susano and amateratsu and more speeder than kakashi i think kakashi is now the weaker jounin even yamato is better.. remember pain puppets is killed kakashi pathetic... sasuke is better than THAT rocket puppet...

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 10-01-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akatusuki leader what manga have u been reading or are u saying b.s. to get attention. Kakashi is able to use his ms technique 3 times a day b4 he has to be hospitalised as seen in deidara fight,he has gotten better at using the technique as seen in his fight with pain in which he totaly owned pain with his kiribunshin, kakashi would have beaten god realm in a 1 on 1 fight as it would have been god realm who was paralyzed if the puppet wasnt there to deal the finishing blow to kakashi's clone,sasuke wouldnt be able to last more than 5 minutes against pain as its basicaly a mismatch,god realm alone would beat sasuke when he has susano and amaterasu, god realm is the beast who went blow for blow keeping up with kyuubi's speed and power up to 7 tails as it was at eight tails it freed itself from the gravity jutsu, kakashi is a well rounded genius who can just about give anyone a run for their money and wtf yamato', he would be average without wood style sasuke totaly owned the guy, i was like wow i expected better.

Last edited by kydo; 10-01-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    kakashi is using MSharingan and going to Hospital :D and sasuke is more chakra than kakashi and susano and amateratsu and more speeder than kakashi i think kakashi is now the weaker jounin even yamato is better.. remember pain puppets is killed kakashi pathetic... sasuke is better than THAT rocket puppet...
    Well kakashi was defeated by yahiko's body and it was able to fight against naruto in 6-tails !
    There is no way kakashi can defaet oponent like this but he still damn strong !

p.s. what makes you think that yamato is stronger than kakashi? please dont say things if your are not sure !

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Buddy....Pain himself said it before killing Kakashi that he has to kill him because he is very strong and a potential prob. for the future.

PEACE!!!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haha hellyea man i think sasuke wouldve given deva pain a run for his money better than kakashi.. i mean dude if konahamaru could kill one pain, dont put down my fav. character the rival of naruto by saying he wouldnt be able to kill one/// if kakashi could fight on par with deva pain one on one then so could sasuke... kakashi is not what you all are making him to be/// yes he is an amazing ninja an one of my fav. lol (sharingan hint. hint.) but as i said before kakashi has maybe 2/4 of as much chakra as sasuke an maybe 1/4 as much as naruto... as soon as he used that lightning dog and that ms a couple of times he's basically was "a bird, in the water" because of his chakra.

BUT WHAT I WILL SAY ABOUT KAKASHI THAT IS TRUE// HE NEVER USES HIS CHAKRA STUPIDLY EVERYTHING HE DOES WITH HIS CHAKRA IS TO FIGURE OUT SOMTHING FROM HIS OPPONENT. which is basically what makes him so fuc**ng hard to beat lol.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok i know this is off topic, but i think the only thing that can hurt madara is Ameritsu. Cs if u look back at the chapter where sasuke uses itachis Ameritsu on him he actually has to do sumthn not to get hurt by it. He didnt just let it go right thru him like he does all other attacks. – Hyuuga Essa
    Maybe he wasn’t ready for it? If he saw it coming he’d probably have evaded it.
    me i think the mizukage is the mother of naruto... re-look the last episode we see her they got the same haire and they came from the same village.... – dominykus
    Where’d you get that?!! The Mizukage is from the Land of Mists and Naruto’s mom is from the former land of Whirlpools that is in the Land of Fire.
    look guys kishi didint give all those power ups to sasuke for nothing like so much chakra.... it probably has some story behind it after all madara wanted sasuke to go to the summit my guess is he wanted his hatred to grow and this might give sasuke some kind of a special power...and that same hatred would make sasuke follow madara's plan... – Stealth Shinobi
    Well, at least the spoiler showed that Sucksuke reached his limit (finally). I agree with you that Madara wanted his hatred to grow. Madara knew that Sucksuke would fail, but now is at a better position to talk about reexamining his previous rejection of Itachi’s eyes which I think is a part of Madara’s plan.
    Naruto's father used teleportation, he was really fast, and i hadn't saw anyone using teleportation. The one who uses is madara/mizukage/tobi, but the key i think is his mask. When he teleports the last thing we see is eye hole, and sharingan of his. He don't use any seal or something like that. So there is possibility that Naruto finds out his bloodline and learn about it.
    Um, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Minato use a special seal that allowed him to move himself to another location in the blink of an eye. Isn't that how he got the nickname "Yellow Flash".
    kakashi would have beaten god realm in a 1 on 1 fight – kyudo
    I think he could have if the sharingan didn't drain all of his chakra. If he was a natural born sharingan user it would have been a different fight.

Last edited by Kusanagi; 10-01-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol. its wierd when people tell others to calm down. you should only really say that when there is alot of swearing in the posts. and thanks about me being the coolest on this thread .

i dont think sasuke will be able to wipe the floor with naruto at any point in the manga now. its too late.

dude i agree with u in all the ways and in this case i join ur side ......you are right ....... even though sasuke has double ms,, he doesnt have the experience as kakashi...and kakashi is more brainy and faster than sasuke........so kakashi would beat sasuke in a battle even right now...........

and for u dude ,,,,kakashi can easily defeat sasuke even right now ............. there is no chance for sasuke to use chidori techs against kakashi who uses lightning blade which more effective than chidori and he can use kamui to beat sasuke...............so i say
    SASUKE<KAKASHI<NARUTO..............
    ty for your vote of confidence. sasuke cannot defeat kakashi atm. he needs madara to give him powers (sasuke isnt gonna learn anything) before he becomes stronger than kakashi.

hahah yea ok guys kakashi is better than sasuke because of his black hole tech. and his experience ok ... lol i still dont believe kakashi would win in a fight against sasuke but watever. either way sasuke will get if not the same tech as kakashi then a better version of it an start sealing ninjas away kinda like how itachi's susano was with that sword equipped.

o an kydo your rite a sword is not naruto style but wouldnt it be awsome if he learned how to fight with one lol and still knew of his fathers kunai tech?? Honestly i believe naruto will get a sword jus because of that pic with him an sasuke back to back with there swords in hand.
    i dont think swords are narutos style. also where is this pic of naruto nd sasuke standing back to back with swords?

kakashi was almost selected as hokage, yamato is nowhere near as powerful as kakashi. which is a shame cause he has the dna of the first.
    and sasuke might be better than that rocket puppet but he wont be able to beat deva pein let alone deva and asura pein.
    everyone agrees that naruto is stronger than sasuke correct. how can you say that sasuke can beat someone who fought on equal terms with naruto?
    deva path leveled the entire leaf village in one move!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haha hellyea man i think sasuke wouldve given deva pain a run for his money better than kakashi.. i mean dude if konahamaru could kill one pain, dont put down my fav. character the rival of naruto by saying he wouldnt be able to kill one/// if kakashi could fight on par with deva pain one on one then so could sasuke... kakashi is not what you all are making him to be/// yes he is an amazing ninja an one of my fav. lol (sharingan hint. hint.) but as i said before kakashi has maybe 2/4 of as much chakra as sasuke an maybe 1/4 as much as naruto... as soon as he used that lightning dog and that ms a couple of times he's basically was "a bird, in the water" because of his chakra.

BUT WHAT I WILL SAY ABOUT KAKASHI THAT IS TRUE// HE NEVER USES HIS CHAKRA STUPIDLY EVERYTHING HE DOES WITH HIS CHAKRA IS TO FIGURE OUT SOMTHING FROM HIS OPPONENT. which is basically what makes him so fuc**ng hard to beat lol.
    Yo, but what about this...what if Kakashi knew what Naruto knew about Pain? How do you think he would've done then? I think if he knew about the "5 seconds" between attacks (or whatever it was), he would've at least killed a few more bodies. I don't think he would've beat God Realm, but he would've got him good. You're right. Kakashi doesn't just lash out and do stupid stuff like Sauske & Naruto. While they're both more powerful than Kakashi (he admitted Naruto had surpassed him a long time ago), he's combines the power with excellent planning skills.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi makes anbu look useless... well more useless...He is a well rounded accomplished ninja trained under the 4th. I wouldn't want to compare him the two main focal points of the series sasuke and naruto. He is definately way above average.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

Well, at least the spoiler showed that Sucksuke reached his limit (finally). I agree with you that Madara wanted his hatred to grow. Madara knew that Sucksuke would fail, but now is at a better position to talk about reexamining his previous rejection of Itachis eyes which I think is a part of Madaras plan.
    l:

jerk! mention *SPOILER* before you post.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its out onemanga

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»