A fond hello to the inhabitants of the NarutoBase! I've never been too great at these, but I'll give it a shot.

I am Solaris, I am seventeen-years-old, a Junior in high school, and have been a fan of Naruto for a handful of years now. I've been a huge fan of the franchise since the anime premiered on a favorite channel of mine in, what was it, 2005? It was a pretty cool cartoon (only later did I discover it was called an anime) and I watched it every time a new episode premiered. I eventually stumbled upon the manga online and was caught up in just a couple of days. Speaking of which, I am, shamefully, behind about sixty-one chapters as of now. :< I can't seem to catch up, haha.

Anyway, I'm into loads of things, including anime/manga (obviously), mainstream music of all kinds, RPG/Adventure/Action video games, movies, etc. You know, the basic, subpar, lame teenage things. On the topic of movies, I'm astounded at the amount of people that don't actually enjoy musicals such as Les Miserables, and am forced to enjoy it in my own secluded cubicle. It really is unfortunate. :c

Hope to make myself comfortable around here. It looks like a fantastic community full of fantastic people.