Apr 2009
    I'm Gay!! :D

Re: Mizukages kekkei genkai

All of the unserious ppl GROW UP!!! its Lava - Yoton = Lava

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

I beleive her yoton release is combination of fire and water.

If u think it, perhaps wind + fire = steam 5-tails kekke genkai( I highly doubt somke style )

And Lava and Fire relaease dissolve or burn things to cinders. And the yoton attacks looks like a goop. It can't be lava, it'd look a lot different. So the she may use Water-style for like shape manipulation and Fire-style for nature and side-effects(melting).

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

I really don't get it why Mizukage has only 2 kg when she should have 3! As she said in the manga she controls water, fire and earth. But water+earth=wood element! Shouldn't she also have that kg too?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    I really don't get it why Mizukage has only 2 kg when she should have 3! As she said in the manga she controls water, fire and earth. But water+earth=wood element! Shouldn't she also have that kg too?
    wtf -.-
    Then she would be evem more OP than MS users -.- 2 KG is more than enough, nobody has 2 KG, and you want 3? Also, how could he have wood if she isnt from Senju?

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    wtf -.-
    Then she would be evem more OP than MS users -.- 2 KG is more than enough, nobody has 2 KG, and you want 3? Also, how could he have wood if she isnt from Senju?
    I don't think that being Senju really matters...It is never said in the manga that u have to be Senju in order to use wood element. Besides that, there was no other person excpept the 1st Hokage who could use wood element so we can assume that being a Senju has nothing to do with wood element. If it had there would be others among the clan and his family that could use that element. It would also have been passed to the next generation... But that's just my opinion. I am trying to understand how kg work and other stuff

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234