Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke will not get PS.

I like the idea but I don't think that's the direction Kishi is going.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genius eyes of a generation

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    I will keep this simple.

Madara requires gedou to cast genjutsu on whole earth, without it he cannot obviously do that, so it isn't the best example to prove his genjutsu as better.
    It's not a matter of if Madara is a better genjutsu user. It's a matter of Infinite Tsukuyomi being better than plain old Tsukuyomi.

"ïnfinite" tsukiyomi does not mean that madara can control time in his tsukiyomi, it simply shows, that juubi has huge amounts of chakra that is why it can make that genjutsu go on forever.
    Madara is in control. The genjutsu is shaped by his will. He gets to decide how long it lasts. To "argue" that him using an infinite genjutsu does not mean he has control over it's time, is LOL worthy.

It has never been stated by madara or anyone else, that he can control time in his genjutsu or to be more accurate, tsukiyomi.
    Then you are either willfully ignorant or lack critical thinking. Period.

Madara was famous in his time, and even now , people get afraid when his name is involved in a plan. But still he was never known for his genjutsu
    http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=16&next=true

You are known for making up lies.

he was known for his susano though, it was said that anyone who has seen it dies.

He was the one who said that. The Gokage obviously did not know about the perfect Susanoo or his other powers.

One more thing i want to point out is that, remember when shikaku was told that random people are attacking the alliance, he first thought that itachi is making them do it with genjutsu.
    Now the point is,according to his knowledge, madara was also alive at that point of time but still the first person that came to shikaku's mind was itachi.

That's obviously because Obito himself was never at the frontlines.

Also When madara attacked raikage with his genjutsu, raikage quickly realized that he was under a genjutsu despite of not being a sensor and onoki break him out of it fairly easily.

IT took two people who were medical ninjas, to break naruto out of a regular genjutsu casted by 30% itachi.And also naruto never even realized it , till itachi made it ridiculously obvious.

<<Snipped other nonsense>>
    Now you're actually comparing Itachi and Madara? In case you forgot, Itachi claimed Madara was an exceptional individual, and his master.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=18&next=true

And the hilarious part? It wasn't even Madara. It was Obito.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

MY arguments in red.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post
    It's not a matter of if Madara is a better genjutsu user. It's a matter of Infinite Tsukuyomi being better than plain old Tsukuyomi. .
    And you are forgetting the fact that it requires juubi's assistance in order to do that jutsu. Which makes it useless to compare it with itachi's tsukiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST
    Madara is in control. The genjutsu is shaped by his will. He gets to decide how long it lasts. To "argue" that him using an infinite genjutsu does not mean he has control over it's time, is LOL worthy.
    You don't say?
    Oh thank you for telling me that it depends on caster's will when to end a genjutsu. But the point still stands that he don't have control over time IN his genjutsu.
    Itachi made one second in real life look like 72 hours in his genjutsu.

Then you are either willfully ignorant or lack critical thinking. Period.
    Neither ignorant, nor lack critical thinking.
    I believe in manga facts, and never ever i heard any praise or hype , about madara's genjutsu.
    and When madara showed it by using on obito, i realized itachi did it way better by atleast controlling time , and he don't even need to get stuck to mazou.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=16&next=true

You are known for making up lies.
    IT's Madara they are so scared of. Not the genjutsu itself.And Atleast not when he broke someone out of it in one second.

He was the one who said that. The Gokage obviously did not know about the perfect Susanoo or his other powers.
    Onoki disagrees. He have fought madara once , and he know about his abilities , but not PS though.

That's obviously because Obito himself was never at the frontlines.
    Ao and shikaku slapped on madara's face , by saying only itachi can do that .
    When you are in a war, you have to count for every possibility, and shikaku does that very well, yet the first person which comes to his mind is itachi, simply because he is indeed better in genjutsu than any other on the battlefield.
    Kishi made it crystal clear when he made shikaku and Ao say that.
    And Madara was AT frontlines, because at the same night, he hopped in with something huge...

Now you're actually comparing Itachi and Madara? In case you forgot, Itachi claimed Madara was an exceptional individual, and his master.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...e=18&next=true

And the hilarious part? It wasn't even Madara. It was Obito.
    Heh.In terms of genjutsu, yes i am comparing them.
    Itachi lied his whole life, and it was sasuke who he was talking. I think he lied to sasuke the most. What makes you think this is an exception?
    Also the same guy who he was praising said that if he wasn't able to hide some secrets from itachi , he would be DEAD.
    And you didn't really countered my point,which means you agree at the last one?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought he had complete susano'o because of his use of rinnegan. I mean he had susano'o already but rinnegan made it complete that's what i had thought.
    edit: talking about Madara of course.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Kino****a Hideyoshi View Post
    I thought he had complete susano'o because of his use of rinnegan. I mean he had susano'o already but rinnegan made it complete that's what i had thought.
    edit: talking about Madara of course.
    Madara have used PS , that is why he said, who ever sees it dies.
    While he got rinnegan at the brink of his death.
    So rinnegan isn't involved in perfect susano.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm forgot about some of the details. Also do you think Sasuke will learn some forbidden sharingan jutsu?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Kino****a Hideyoshi View Post
    Hmm forgot about some of the details. Also do you think Sasuke will learn some forbidden sharingan jutsu?
    no i don't there are anymore forbidden sharingan jutsus left to show.I think he would learn a completely new doujutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

If Sasuke fights Naruto, he'll need a form that can counter Naruto's huge perfect Bijuu form (Kurama Style). Kinda like at the end of a Power Rangers episode where you have two Godzilla-size guy's fighting. Madara stated something about his "perfect" Susanoo having power comparable to a Bijuu (or something like that) which makes the Susanoo with stabilised chakra the most likely weapon for a "Power Rangers" battle. Also, the old sage frog's prophesy kinda cements Naruto & Sasuke's encounter.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 02-04-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)

Very nice find man! Keep up the good work!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You gave good reasons on why Itachi and Sasuke are perfect in certain ocular powers and weaker in others.But then,you didn't give a reason on why Madara has PS,what made Madara to have PS ? Could it be pain?evil ?

Alt.way of looking at this?
    since it is said in the manga that you need both Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu to awaken Susasno'o,then:
    Tsukiyomi:Genjustsu
    Amaterasu:"Fire release:
    Perfect Susano'o:Balance or perfection of both?

What you said could also mean Madara has balance in using both or he can use PT & PA that's why he can use PS
    But then,if Sasuke has balance in using both his Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi instead of having a tendency of leaning on the former,then there might be a chance for Sasuke to get PS.

Sasuke getting the PS and or not getting is not something that is definite.

Bottom line is,we don't know what Sasuke has in store for us with his EMS .
    Nothing should be ruled out.

Last edited by Deidera; 02-04-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    If Sasuke fights Naruto, he'll need a form that can counter Naruto's huge perfect Bijuu form (Kurama Style). Kinda like at the end of a Power Rangers episode where you have two Godzilla-size guy's fighting. Madara stated something about his "perfect" Susanoo having power comparable to a Bijuu (or something like that) which makes the Susanoo with stabilised chakra the most likely weapon for a "Power Rangers" battle. Also, the old sage frog's prophesy kinda cements Naruto & Sasuke's encounter.
    well yes perfect susano have power comparable to bijju, but that doesn't mean sasuke would get perfect susano.
    it just means madara have something in his arsenal which can equally fight the bijju in power.
    and it would lack creativity. why would sasuke get a technique already done by someone , rather he should get a completely new technqiue which gives him an advantage in his final battle with naruto, that is , if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    Very nice find man! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Deidera View Post
    You gave good reasons on why Itachi and Sasuke are perfect in certain ocular powers and weaker in others.But then,you didn't give a reason on why Madara has PS,what made Madara to have PS ? Could it be pain?evil ?

Alt.way of looking at this?
    since it is said in the manga that you need both Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu to awaken Susasno'o,then:
    Tsukiyomi:Genjustsu
    Amaterasu:"Fire release:
    Perfect Susano'o:Balance or perfection of both?

What you said could also mean Madara has balance in using both or he can use PT & PA that's why he can use PS
    But then,if Sasuke has balance in using both his Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi instead of having a tendency of leaning on the former,then there might be a chance for Sasuke to get PS.

Then again you never know what Kishi might do.
    if sasuke is ninjutsu, itachi is genjutsu then madara would be spiritual energy .
    Actually hashirama represents perfect body and physical energy, and madara represent eyes and spiritual energy.
    Hence why madara have perfect susano while his rival gets mokuton .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genius eyes of a generation

And you are forgetting the fact that it requires juubi's assistance in order to do that jutsu. Which makes it useless to compare it with itachi's tsukiyomi
    It doesn't matter. It's still superior. It's like comparing Kyubi Bijudama and Juubi Bijudama.

You don't say?
    Oh thank you for telling me that it depends on caster's will when to end a genjutsu. But the point still stands that he don't have control over time IN his genjutsu. Itachi made one second in real life look like 72 hours in his genjutsu.
    Once again, you lack critical thinking. Madara intends for his genjutsu to be everlasting. There's no sense in him using it in the way you describe.

Neither ignorant, nor lack critical thinking.
    I believe in manga facts, and never ever i heard any praise or hype , about madara's genjutsu.

Then ignorant it is.

IT's Madara they are so scared of. Not the genjutsu itself.And Atleast not when he broke someone out of it in one second.
    There are different levels of genjutsu, obviously.

Ao and shikaku slapped on madara's face , by saying only itachi can do that .
    They only knew that Itachi was on the frontlines battling. Madara/Obito was in the background.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post
    It doesn't matter. It's still superior. It's like comparing Kyubi Bijudama and Juubi Bijudama.
    nope. it isn't
    The fact that juubi has to help madara to do his genjutsu, means it isn't madara's power.
    Once again, you lack critical thinking. Madara intends for his genjutsu to be everlasting. There's no sense in him using it in the way you describe.
    :lmao:
    why are you denying the obvious. Never ever, have madara or anyone else stated that he can control time in his genjutsu.
    The word "ïnfinite" means, his jutsu is going to be everlasting as you stated,
    Considering the vast chakra juubi have, he doesn't even need to control time in the genjutsu. Also madara CANNOT control time in his genjutsu unless stated otherwise in the manga. Period.

Then ignorant it is.
    okayy.... so one guy praised his genjutsu , and then the same guy, broke his genjutsu , in less than 5 seconds i guess
    madara looked so pissed after onoki did that.

There are different levels of genjutsu, obviously.
    Its not madara's power so the point still stands.
    They only knew that Itachi was on the frontlines battling. Madara/Obito was in the background.
    They are intelligent enough to know that the main villain of the war wouldn't sit back at such a crucial time.Not when he just brings a bijju sized beast right in the middle of the battlefield.
    Bro, believe it , if madara was better than itachi in genjutsu , atleast the intelligent team would have considered him controlling those guys and not itachi.
    When lives of over 400,000 are depending on you, you have to count for every possibility.
    Ao would have said something like, only itachi and madara can do this... but no , he took only itachi's name.
    Itachi is better than madara in genjutsu . Believe it.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will not get PS.

Yeah he will.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about the Rinnegan will Sasuke at least get that?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

I remember this. Forgot to ask wth is a Perfect Amaterasu. Never seen it before.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like your idea. It makes sense that some of the most prominent Uchiha have the same abilities yet excel in different areas. I agree that Madara has the strongest base form Susano'o however Itachi never unlocked EMS which would give a boost of power to his Susano'o plus Itachi also has the three imperial regalia which dramatically increase his power sever fold. If Itachi had unlocked EMS and had the three regalia he would be stronger than Madara IMO.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Man what's the point of showing PS if Sasuke is not going to get it?

If Sasuke will not get it i want to see Madara put it into action

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoss HD View Post
    Man what's the point of showing PS if Sasuke is not going to get it?

If Sasuke will not get it i want to see Madara put it into action
    Have you not been reading the manga? Madara has already put it into action. He used it to crush the five kages.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #ItachiBase

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Have you not been reading the manga? Madara has already put it into action. He used it to crush the five kages.
    Remember He didn't do anything with it

All he did was slice mountains that was about it

Then Itachi released Edo-Tensei and it went away

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember He didn't do anything with it

All he did was slice mountains that was about it

Then Itachi released Edo-Tensei and it went away
    I think cutting a mountain in half and simultaneously stopping all five kages is demonstration enough.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #ItachiBase

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I think cutting a mountain in half and simultaneously stopping all five kages is demonstration enough.
    But that's not enough action for something that OP D:

I want to see more lol :P

That's why i hope Sasuke gets it

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But that's not enough action for something that OP D:

I want to see more lol :P

That's why i hope Sasuke gets it
    Something that OP does not need a lot of action.

It is similar to a nuclear missile. You don't launch ten of them you lunch one or two just to show your immense power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well a perfect amaterasu would surely be an interesting jutsu

ten tails jinchuuriki? obito uchiha the wraith's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke will get perfect susanoo but not the towering massive susanoo youre thinking of. madra said he stabilized and compresed his susanoos chakra. sasuke will do the same and his probably will be the size of madaras wood clone susanoos. it will have four arms a bow and arrow a sword and shield and probably wings because its themed with sasuke that he is a hawk.