Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32
  1. #26
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    nah Erza had it long ago and even that girl with Jellal knew about it. also she was the one who unlocked it for Natsu and the others.
    any proof of erza having it before hand? natsu has surpassed her since he got 2nd origin
    ultear has links with the magic development labs... its probably classified stuff
     
         

  2. #27
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    any proof of erza having it before hand? natsu has surpassed her since he got 2nd origin
    ultear has links with the magic development labs... its probably classified stuff
    Ultear was like why aren't you having pain? And she's like Idk..And then she says could it be that you may have already unlocked 2 origin? That's how i remember the chapter..
     
         

  3. #28
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    Ultear was like why aren't you having pain? And she's like Idk..And then she says could it be that you may have already unlocked 2 origin? That's how i remember the chapter..
    i dont remember that...
     
         

  4. #29
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    i dont remember that...
    yep it was mentioned in the manga.
     
         

  5. #30
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    yep it was mentioned in the manga.
    okay then , but now natsu>erza :scorps: yeah i went there
     
         

  6. #31
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    No, Gildarts is still on another league then Natsu is currently, unless Natsu uses "the power friendship" like he did on many other characters that were stronger then him, I can't see it happening lol.
     
         

  7. #32
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Natsu and Gildarts...

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFire View Post
    No, Gildarts is still on another league then Natsu is currently, unless Natsu uses "the power friendship" like he did on many other characters that were stronger then him, I can't see it happening lol.
    I seriously doubt that the power of friendship will work on a Fellow guild member..
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •