Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Zabuza being tricked by 2 genin

I have to say, the reason Zabuza is so underrated here is because he got tricked by 2 genin. But honestly, you're underrating Naruto's brilliant plan. I'll explain:

We can all agree that Kakashi is insanely smart right? Maybe not as smart as Shikamaru and Shikaku, but it was said his intelligence compared to Shikamaru's which is something very, very impressive because Shikamaru and Shikaku are and were the smartest ninja in the Narutoverse. That being said, Kakashi being on par shows how excellent his intelligence is.

Anyways, people underrate Zabuza because he was tricked by Sasuke and Naruto, 2 genin. However, Naruto's plan was so incredible that it even tricked Kakashi himself.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/014/17

Right here, you can see Kakashi being shocked about what was happening...which he wouldn't be if he knew very well what was going on. If that's not enough evidence for you, take a look down below

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/014/18

Here at the bottom right of the screen, you can see Kakashi being surprised/shocked, thus unaware it was Naruto transformed into the Demon Wind Shuriken. He isn't like Sasuke in that scan who is just smiling and aware of the whole plan, he was fooled as well because the plan was so secret and skillfully executed. The chapter is even called, "The Secret Plan".

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/015/3

Further evidence.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/015/6

Kakashi even comments that it was a great plan. This proves he actually thought it was a great plan too, not just my opinion and assumption.

Well there you go, Zabuza may have got tricked however it was a great plan that even fooled Kakashi as well. So underrating Zabuza for being tricked is ignorant because one of the best minds in Narutoverse was even fooled.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Re: Zabuza being tricked by 2 genin

It's ok dude, you don;t have to keep jumping to his defense.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you surprised there isn't
    anything interesting to read
    here?

Part 1 Naruto is so much better in terms of Plans and so on. Strategies and ninja tools were actually used.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

pics plz

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well nagato was fooled by a book so... xD

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Part 1 Naruto is so much better in terms of Plans and so on. Strategies and ninja tools were actually used.
    this is so true!

Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.

Well if I was one of the strongest people in my village and my opponents were 2 12 year old kids Id be overconfident too. My expectations would be pretty low and if they came up with a plan like that Id be suprised as hell. Thats what happens when you underestimate someone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Sasuke was a mild genius not to far from itachi it makes sence, plus he wasn't tricked he messed up making yourself immobile when you still have three opponents is just underestimation and was a muck up of his own,Zabuza deserved to die because he was way to cocky being one of the ninja swordsman

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

True, but the result of that complicated plan was to make Zabuza move his arm.
    I don't think people are underrating him as much as you think they are...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    still are they aren't nearly as focused on but they are still there, sauskes kirin plan skikamarus plan against hidan sauske using shurikens against itachi, konohamaru useing kunais against pain to free his sensei naruto clashing with sai ( infact back to the sauske fight itachi and sasuke used weapons half of the battle while inside) hand seals are still clearly present they just don't take up an entire panel anymore like back when sauske first used fire ball jutsu.

back to plans

narutos plan with kakazu
    kakashis plan with pain
    narutos plan with pain
    kakashis plan against tobi

its all still tehre just not shown as clearly or expanded upon as much like back when shikamaru fought tayuya and kishi gave us an entire chapter of explanation

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.

I'm going to go with Chouji. When he was young, the other kids never let him play ninja because he was fat and slow. How insensitive... little pricks.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Sasuke was a mild genius not to far from itachi it makes sence, plus he wasn't tricked he messed up making yourself immobile when you still have three opponents is just underestimation and was a muck up of his own,Zabuza deserved to die because he was way to cocky being one of the ninja swordsman
    He loves killing.....he killed over 100 genin when he was just an academy student......he has a lust for killing so do you know why he was just kicking and throwing around the genin when he could of just decapitated them? If he didn't, he would have killed the genin then move on to kill Kakashi because Kakashi even said the battle was over. The series would have ended so that's why Zabuza lost. It's called Plot no Jutsu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito as a weakling chuunin tricked the whole world, so yeaah. Rank doesn't matter here

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    I have to say, the reason Zabuza is so underrated here is because he got tricked by 2 genin. But honestly, you're underrating Naruto's brilliant plan. I'll explain:

We can all agree that Kakashi is insanely smart right? Maybe not as smart as Shikamaru and Shikaku, but it was said his intelligence compared to Shikamaru's which is something very, very impressive because Shikamaru and Shikaku are and were the smartest ninja in the Narutoverse. That being said, Kakashi being on par shows how excellent his intelligence is.

Anyways, people underrate Zabuza because he was tricked by Sasuke and Naruto, 2 genin. However, Naruto's plan was so incredible that it even tricked Kakashi himself.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/014/17

Right here, you can see Kakashi being shocked about what was happening...which he wouldn't be if he knew very well what was going on. If that's not enough evidence for you, take a look down below

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/014/18

Here at the bottom right of the screen, you can see Kakashi being surprised/shocked, thus unaware it was Naruto transformed into the Demon Wind Shuriken. He isn't like Sasuke in that scan who is just smiling and aware of the whole plan, he was fooled as well because the plan was so secret and skillfully executed. The chapter is even called, "The Secret Plan".

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/015/3

Further evidence.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/015/6

Kakashi even comments that it was a great plan. This proves he actually thought it was a great plan too, not just my opinion and assumption.

Well there you go, Zabuza may have got tricked however it was a great plan that even fooled Kakashi as well. So underrating Zabuza for being tricked is ignorant because one of the best minds in Narutoverse was even fooled.
    He slept on them and they got the jump on him plain and simple.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    He slept on them and they got the jump on him plain and simple.
    Doesn't matter if he underestimated them or not, Kakashi was also fooled, there was nothing stopping it

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    Whenever I make versus threads about Zabuza, half the people say "Zabuza got beat by 2 genin......" as their reasoning.

This thread had to be done
    They're just idiots, because it's not true.
    Whenever Sasori is involved, they say 'he got beat by Sakura', but they just say it to piss you off.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    They're just idiots, because it's not true.
    Whenever Sasori is involved, they say 'he got beat by Sakura', but they just say it to piss you off.
    I agree completely.

Sasori is so underrated it's not even funny. Do people forget Chiyo who was renowned in the Sand Village and one of the top shinobi in that village couldnt even beat Sasori by herself? she needed Sakura, and without Chiyo, Sakura literally would have been taken out by Sasori's first attack, his barrage of senbon which he even noted that no one could dodge them easily, implying it takes good skill and agility to dodge, something Sakura doesnt have.

Oh and 1 cut will poison your whole body and leave you helpless.....Sasori is one of the strongest Akatsuki easily