• Plot no jutsu made Obito weak

44 50.57%
Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

Re: Obito was not at his best against Minato

Tbh this is pointless i agree Obito wasn't at his best however minato still won.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Excuse for what? It's just how I interpreted the manga.
    Why was Zetsu not present? Didn't mayfly allow him to move incredibly fast? Wasn't he Obito's "friend"?
    You didn't answer my question. Why didn't he use Mokuton against Konan when he almost died? Why doesn't he use Mokuton or Izanagi currently in the fight against Naruto and co? You don't enter a fight to expose techniques, but to win, and for that you only use what you seems necessary. You think that we've also seen all of Minato's techniques that night? Obviously not. He only used what seemed necessary to him. Btw i'm pretty sure Zetsu was present that night

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by KillYondaimeHaters View Post
    If he wasn't at his best then he is an complete idiot for challenging minato and konoha lol.
    hes being called the chosen one by the most legendary uchiha of all time, can you blame him?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    That obito was fused with a Zetsu though, his current form and his form against minato doesn't look like he is fused with that zetsu anymore, Hence why he hasn't used the same techs now like back then.
    i thought of this too but if this was the cass I dont think zetsu wouldve commented on how he can "use mokuton already" if it was zetsus ability and not obitos as well.

edit: sorry for double post

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO

That obito was fused with a Zetsu though, his current form and his form against minato doesn't look like he is fused with that zetsu anymore, Hence why he hasn't used the same techs now like back then.
    Are you saying that that's why he didn't use Mokuton?

Mokuton requires Hashi cells, we all know that. Zetsu's are Hashi cells, and we also know, that Zetsu fused with Obito because Obito wasn't strong enough to go on his own.

We also know Obito was patched up with Hashi cells, and so from then on, with or without zetsu, is capable of using Mokuton.

The fusion was simply because Obito was too weak and not yet fully healed

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Btw i'm pretty sure Zetsu was present that night
    Sheer speculation

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

You didn't answer my question. Why didn't he use Mokuton against Konan when he almost died? Why doesn't he use Mokuton or Izanagi currently in the fight against Naruto and co? You don't enter a fight to expose techniques, but to win, and for that you only use what you seems necessary. You think that we've also seen all of Minato's techniques that night? Obviously not. He only used what seemed necessary to him. Btw i'm pretty sure Zetsu was present that night
    He can't use izanagi now, he doesn't have another sharingan and I'm sure he won't give up his kamui sharingan to save himself once.
    He is using mokuton through the Juubi.

So, Obito thought that Minato wasn't worth using mokuton against? Is this what you are saying?

The only reason I disagree with you is because you disagree with everything that doesn't put Minato at the level you think he's at (I remember you saying he's above the five Kage, and above Hashirama, which is just too far), yet you agree with outright ridiculous statements that make Minato seem better than he actually is. He's top 10 to me, but he's not taking the five Kage nor Hashirama. Take it or leave it...

Also, I'm not saying Obito would have won; plot wouldn't let him. I'm saying that he could have won.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That mokuton was all Obito...
    I'm not so sure.

Obito has never used them Techs since, Even though they would be incredibly useful in his fight with Minato, His fight with Danzo's guards and his fight with Naruto/Gai/Kakashi, But he never used them, He stuck to kamui even after knowing they knew how to counter.

I would also believe them spines grew out of that zetsu aswell, Now out of Obito, since that zetzu's body completely covered all of obito's.
    Obito was simply just using that zetsu's powers.

Would explain why he has never used them since.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO

The only reason I disagree with you is because you disagree with everything that doesn't put Minato at the level you think he's at (I remember you saying he's above the five Kage, and above Hashirama, which is just too far), yet you agree with outright ridiculous statements that make Minato seem better than he actually is. He's top 10 to me, but he's not taking the five Kage nor Hashirama. Take it or leave it...
    He makes me laugh, he thinks Minato > Edo Nagato

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

I'm not so sure.

Obito has never used them Techs since, Even though they would be incredibly useful in his fight with Minato, His fight with Danzo's guards and his fight with Naruto/Gai/Kakashi, But he never used them, He stuck to kamui even after knowing they knew how to counter.

I would also believe them spines grew out of that zetsu aswell, Now out of Obito, since that zetzu's body completely covered all of obito's.
    Obito was simply just using that zetsu's powers.

Would explain why he has never used them since.

It was Obito using it, not the Zetsu.
    Although I do agree that he had to use the Zetsu's powers, because he was too weak at that point to do anything on his own.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

He can't use izanagi now, he doesn't have another sharingan and I'm sure he won't give up his kamui sharingan to save himself once.
    He is using mokuton through the Juubi.

So, Obito thought that Minato wasn't worth using mokuton against? Is this what you are saying?

Also, I'm not saying Obito would have won
    No, he couldn't. From the moment he got marked, the game was over since Minato could have killed him anytime. The best option for him was to retreat. Minato on the otherside had to take care of the Kyubi. Mokuton or Izanagi wouldn't have change a thing, and it's for that reason he didn't use it, like Minato could have summon Gamabunta for example to help him to fight, but he didn't. This battle was a battle of speed, kamui vs FTG. It's as simple as that. Using range attacks would have changed nothing since either opponent could have dodge it with ease

Btw i'm talking about the fight between Obito and Naruto, Kakashi and Gai alone. Why didn't he use Mokuton techniques during that battle? It's only because he used the moves that seemed better for him. It's exactly what he done against Minato. Anyway you can believe what you want. Your thread is pointless. Fact is Minato kicked his ass. We can also say that Madara could have beaten Hashirama, but fact is that he lost. So why trying to create excuses?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

Op this is pointless, as i said kishi creates the fight and he states minato won.

People have started to state their own opinions and write their own manga. For example people state if kabuto summoned madara (agains't the bro's) then its a wrap and i agree, however kishi didn't.

Naruto could've killed obito however he smashed his mask instead because his identity was so important.

Or like if oro wanted to kill kid itachi instead of steal his body

Kakashi couldve killed obito with a chidori to teh stomach, but he punched him instead.

If obito had unleashed izanagi just before their final duel, he wouldv'e re spawned when minato got him and this might catch minato offguard enough to warp him or stab him. Similar to how it caught konan off guard and he stabbed her. Heck if obito had fought along side the kyuubi like how ems madara did then who knows.

However people trying to write their own manga is annoying. Kishi creates the story we follow

Last edited by Blaze Release; 01-20-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

No, he couldn't. From the moment he got marked, the game was over since Minato could have killed him anytime. The best option for him was to retreat. Minato on the otherside had to take care of the Kyubi. Mokuton or Izanagi wouldn't have change a thing, and it's for that reason he didn't use it, like Minato could have summon Gamabunta for example to help him to fight, but he didn't. This battle was a battle of speed, kamui vs FTG. It's as simple as that. Using range attacks would have changed nothing since either opponent could have dodge it with ease

Btw i'm talking about the fight between Obito and Naruto, Kakashi and Gai alone. Why didn't he use Mokuton techniques during that battle? It's only because he used the moves that seemed better for him. It's exactly what he done against Minato. Anyway you can believe what you want. Your thread is pointless. Fact is Minato kicked his ass. We can also say that Madara could have beaten Hashirama, but fact is that he lost. So why trying to create excuses?
    I wasn't referring to after he got marked.

We haven't seen Madara fight Hashirama, so we can't say anything about that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Op this is pointless, as i said kishi creates the fight and he states minato won.

People have started to state their own opinions and write their own manga. For example people state if kabuto summoned madara (agains't the bro's) then its a wrap and i agree, however kishi didn't.

Naruto could've killed obito however he smashed his mask instead because his identity was so important.

Or like if oro wanted to kill kid itachi instead of steal his body

Kakashi couldve killed obito with a chidori to teh stomach, but he punched him instead.

If obito had unleashed izanagi just before their final duel, he wouldv'e re spawned when minato got him and this might catch minato offguard enough to warp him or stab him. Similar to how it caught konan off guard and he stabbed him. Heck if obito had fought along side the kyuubi like how ems madara did then who knows.

However people trying to write their own manga is annoying. Kishi creates the story we follow
    I'm just wondering, because people say Minato >>> 14 year old Obito based on this fight where Obito was handicapped when it's ready Minato >= 14 year old Obito.

Last edited by Omnipotent; 01-20-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

I'm just wondering, because people say Minato >>> 14 year old Obito based on this fight where Obito was handicapped when it's ready Minato >= 14 year old Obito.
    Again people trying to state what if ninja A used this instead then he would've stood a better chance, but as i said kishi writes the story, we follow.

People trying to state what if's shouldn't because that same thing can be used agains't their character

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Again people trying to state what if ninja A used this instead then he would've stood a better chance, but as i said kishi writes the story, we follow.

People trying to state what if's shouldn't because that same thing can be used agains't their character
    Well actually, nothing can be used against my character

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was Obito using it, not the Zetsu.
    Although I do agree that he had to use the Zetsu's powers, because he was too weak at that point to do anything on his own.
    thats my point, he was using that zetsu's power, Not his own.

We don't even know if obito's zetsu half could even used techs like that, I mean the techs he used don't even look like your standard mokuton.
    They remind me more of Kimi's bone jutsu's.

Maybe obito's zetsu half simply isn't strong enough to use them techs without that other zetsu's help.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO

thats my point, he was using that zetsu's power, Not his own.

We don't even know if obito's zetsu half could even used techs like that, I mean the techs he used don't even look like your standard mokuton.
    They remind me more of Kimi's bone jutsu's.

Maybe obito's zetsu half simply isn't strong enough to use them techs without that other zetsu's help.
    Look at middle right panel, Zetsu even states it's Obito using the Mokuton. Zetsu only fused because Obito was so badly injured at this time

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

Well actually, nothing can be used against my character
    What if Tobirama had let Hiruzen fight instead and he ran away.

That is beside the point, what im trying to say is that those people who try to take discredit a ninja by stating what if's (and they know who they are). That same **** can be used against them. Kishi for the sake of the plot will not allow the 'bad' guy to win even if he has the means to. Example is kabuto summoning madara or obito using izanagi before their duel

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

That is beside the point, what im trying to say is that those people who try to take discredit a ninja by stating what if's (and they know who they are). That same **** can be used against them. Kishi for the sake of the plot will not allow the 'bad' guy to win even if he has the means to. Example is kabuto summoning madara or obito using izanagi before their duel
    haha scaredy tobirama just made me lol

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

One thing's for sure. Minato F'ed him up. Why he didn't use Mokuton is his problem, or Kishi's, precisely.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

As Hokage, and one of the creators of the Will of Fire, I'm afraid that just wouldn't happen with Tobirama. And Tobirama's brave, databook fact. He's not scared of some Kumo shinobi/kunoichi.
    Even then, it wouldn't be used against Tobirama.

So what you're saying is... although Obito by all means could have won that fight, Kishimoto said no?

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

As Hokage, and one of the creators of the Will of Fire, I'm afraid that just wouldn't happen with Tobirama. And Tobirama's brave, databook fact. He's not scared of some Kumo shinobi/kunoichi.

So what you're saying is... although Obito by all means could have won that fight, Kishimoto said no?
    Picture this;

Obito kills Minato

Obito takes Kurama

Kurama kills Naruto

Naruto manga over

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Minato could had easily gotten one shotted by obito, if obito wasnt such a loud mouth and just warped him. Obito said it himself.

Next time ill warp you, the moment i lay my hands on you

If obito would had just gotten straight to the point, minato would had gotten rofl stomped.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

The fight was decided by kishi.
    See no reason for people to try and state otherwise similar to other fights, but by all means i wouldnt hold back if somebody tried to write their own manga and state their own opinions.

Btw what if obito Killed naruto instead of tossing him up in the air.
    No show?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I could easily say minato wasn't arty his best either, because to be honest minato barely broke a sweat. Or I could say minato was under more pressure because his village son and wife was at stake.

I can make up a million exists for minato just the same eau you fools do for obito, but what's point. Minato best obito with skill even with all odds stacked against him.

Seriously all these minato hate threads in these last couple of days are getting ridiculous. Why people try to downplay his feats I do bit know.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post

Minato could had easily gotten one shotted by obito, if obito wasnt such a loud mouth and just warped him. Obito said it himself.

Next time ill warp you, the moment i lay my hands on you

If obito would had just gotten straight to the point, minato would had gotten rofl stomped.
    Once again the "what if". And what if Minato could FTG faster? What makes you believe he couldn't?

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»