Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

[Kaguya Test] - WastedMonkey

Greetings, WastedMonkey

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    • Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    • Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    • Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    • As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    • NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    • We start mid range from each other
    • If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own bio, Noctis Lucis Caelum, for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Kaguya Test] - WastedMonkey

Link

Thank you for conducting my test Nemo-sensei.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Once again, good luck and have fun.

Noctis looks at Joukyuu and starts perfoming a series of handseals whereafter he forcefully smacks the palm of his hand against the ground. Within seconds the ground on both sides of Joukyuu take on the shape of huge jaws, violently smacking against each other in order to try to crush and stab Joukyuu.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Both Shuck and Noctis start running towards your sides. Noctis to your right, Shuck to your left, closing in on you in the form of an arc. Shuck runs faster than Noctis and thus gets to short range faster. He then jumps and starts spinning towards Joukyuu at a high velocity. As he hits Joukyuu he will deliver beast-like strikes and will bite him severely.

(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 15
    Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

As Shuck does this, Noctis takes out several kunais and throws them at him, as well as one explosive tag.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Once again, good luck and have fun.

Noctis looks at Joukyuu and starts perfoming a series of handseals whereafter he forcefully smacks the palm of his hand against the ground. Within seconds the ground on both sides of Joukyuu take on the shape of huge jaws, violently smacking against each other in order to try to crush and stab Joukyuu.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Both Shuck and Noctis start running towards your sides. Noctis to your right, Shuck to your left, closing in on you in the form of an arc. Shuck runs faster than Noctis and thus gets to short range faster. He then jumps and starts spinning towards Joukyuu at a high velocity. As he hits Joukyuu he will deliver beast-like strikes and will bite him severely.

Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.

As Shuck does this, Noctis takes out several kunais and throws them at him, as well as one explosive tag.
    i will sensei. thanks
    -----------------------------------------------
    *As i see you make the hand seals and start to slam your hands on the ground, I assume you are going to use an earth base technique, so I lower my stance and prepare for the incoming attack. As the ground starts to vibrate and the earth from both my side rises up, I start to spin around and grow out razor sharp bones from all over my body. My bones being as hard as steel if not even harder, will collide with the incoming earth and will crumble it.*

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

-The earth crushing down on me will slightly hinder my vision from you and your hound and by the time I have dealt with you first tech you will already be running towards me and has already jumped into the air. -

*As the earth tech has been dealt with and me still being on a lower stance, the first thing I notice is you running towards me and starts to throw kunais towards me. I then notice a presence coming in from above so I quickly glance at it, not completely turning my head away from you. I notice your hound spinning towards me, I quickly turn my glance back towards you and give you a smirk. I then quickly do a spinning jump towards you hound and again grow my bones from all over my body. I grow my bones out in a diagonal manner so i would slash and or trap your hound on contact.*

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

-your hound if not attached to me by the end of the exchange will be severely damaged due to the wounds inflicted by the razor sharp bones and will fall just inches from me. And my jumping into the air to do a technique will most likely make your kunais miss. If not i believe it will get deflected by the bones and the spinning motion.-

*As your hound is lying on the ground just inches from me I take out a long bone from my shoulder and form it into a sword. I then use the bone sword point its tip around the neck of your hound and then I look at you and again smirks while applying pressure down the sword and stabbing you hound.*

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

Now we are on even ground.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

As Noctis notices Joukyuu destroyed the earthen jaws, he gives a small sign towards Shuck. Instead of towards you, Shuck now runs in an arc past you, or changes direction whilst spinning thus taking on a higher speed, avoiding you to come close to him and covering your back. Noctis, with still his earth chakra focused quickly creates an opening within the sky above you out of which leaks a sticky kind of mud on top of Joukyuu, slowing down his movement to the point of immobilising him. This happens right after you destroyed the jaws, as Shuck ran past you at high speed.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Noctis then drops a number of smoke bombs, blocking your vision as the mud falls on top of you. He creates one explosive clone of himself, which approaches Joukyuu at the highest speed he can reach.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

Shuck keeps a close eye, or rather nose, on all that is happening, as Noctis' clone, Faith, rushes towards Joukyuu. As Faith reaches close range, he jumps into the air and performs a very powerful spinning kick out of the smoke, taking Joukyuu by surprise.

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Noctis notices Joukyuu destroyed the earthen jaws, he gives a small sign towards Shuck. Instead of towards you, Shuck now runs in an arc past you, or changes direction whilst spinning thus taking on a higher speed, avoiding you to come close to him and covering your back. Noctis, with still his earth chakra focused quickly creates an opening within the sky above you out of which leaks a sticky kind of mud on top of Joukyuu, slowing down his movement to the point of immobilising him. This happens right after you destroyed the jaws, as Shuck ran past you at high speed.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Noctis then drops a number of smoke bombs, blocking your vision as the mud falls on top of you. He creates one explosive clone of himself, which approaches Joukyuu at the highest speed he can reach.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

Shuck keeps a close eye, or rather nose, on all that is happening, as Noctis' clone, Faith, rushes towards Joukyuu. As Faith reaches close range, he jumps into the air and performs a very powerful spinning kick out of the smoke, taking Joukyuu by surprise.

Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.
    *As Joukyuu notices a sudden darkness cover him from above he drops to a frog like crouching position and grows a forest of tall sharp bones all over the field. As the bones is rising up Joukyuu merges into one ofe them.*

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

-the spikes will eventually leave you limited area to move around-

*Joukyuu then reemerges from a bone, not fully but only half body, just behind your hound and stabs him with his bone sword.*
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

-the bones will be tall enough to hinder your vision from whats happening.-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by WastedMonkey View Post
    *As Joukyuu notices a sudden darkness cover him from above he drops to a frog like crouching position and grows a forest of tall sharp bones all over the field. As the bones is rising up Joukyuu merges into one ofe them.*

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

-the spikes will eventually leave you limited area to move around-

*Joukyuu then reemerges from a bone, not fully but only half body, just behind your hound and stabs him with his bone sword.*

-the bones will be tall enough to hinder your vision from whats happening.-
    As Shuck can sniff Joukyuu out, he notices him as soon as he emerges from one of the bone trees behind him. He immediately starts spinning at a ferocious speed and turns around before Joukyuu can fully take his shoulder bone out, delivering many powerful beast-like attacks on contact with Joukyuu and the bone trees, shattering them and severely injuring Joukyuu. Even when Joukyuu would be on time with his sword of bones, Shuck would have shattered it and would only have gotten slightly injured by the sharp bone fragments, causing him to bleed a little. This will be at the time when Noctis created Faith. Faith can smell as well as Noctis and makes his way through the forest of bones towards Joukyuu and Shuck.

As Faith arrives he runs towards Joukyuu, he takes his sword off of his back and attempts to cut Joukyuu who was hit by Shuck, whilst shuck keeps his distance. Then Noctis prepares a wind technique, he summons chakra in his right hand and creates three crescent blades of wind that follow after eachother, cutting right through the bones as he runs, following the path Faith walked, creating an open space with sliced off bones with all four of us in it.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Shuck runs towards Noctis as soon as there is a free path, only leaving Faith in front of them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Shuck can sniff Joukyuu out, he notices him as soon as he emerges from one of the bone trees behind him. He immediately starts spinning at a ferocious speed and turns around before Joukyuu can fully take his shoulder bone out, delivering many powerful beast-like attacks on contact with Joukyuu and the bone trees, shattering them and severely injuring Joukyuu. Even when Joukyuu would be on time with his sword of bones, Shuck would have shattered it and would only have gotten slightly injured by the sharp bone fragments, causing him to bleed a little. This will be at the time when Noctis created Faith. Faith can smell as well as Noctis and makes his way through the forest of bones towards Joukyuu and Shuck.

As Faith arrives he runs towards Joukyuu, he takes his sword off of his back and attempts to cut Joukyuu who was hit by Shuck, whilst shuck keeps his distance. Then Noctis prepares a wind technique, he summons chakra in his right hand and creates three crescent blades of wind that follow after eachother, cutting right through the bones as he runs, following the path Faith walked, creating an open space with sliced off bones with all four of us in it.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Shuck runs towards Noctis as soon as there is a free path, only leaving Faith in front of them.
    As Joukyuu emerges from one of the bones behind the hound trying to stab him with his bone sword. While still in the process of pulling out the bone from his left shoulder with his right hand he notices the hound moving towards him he decided not to continue with pulling out the sword. As his right hand is already covering his front side from the motion of pulling out a bone from his left shoulder, Joukyuu waits for the perfect moment, and as soon as the hound is about to hit, Joukyuu grows razor sharp bones concentrated on the upper part of his body trapping the hound. As the hound is trapped onto Joukyuu, Joukyuu the uses his left hand which is also covered in razor sharp bones to deliver a punch directed at the belly of the hound.

-The bones from Dance of Larch will be grown just before Shuck connect with Joukyuu. Leaving little to no time to change direction. and this is all happening as Noctis is creating faith.-

As the hound gets severely injured and falls back to the ground Joukyuu then merges with the bone again and appears just behind Noctis and does a jumping kick towards Noctis' head just as he is done with the wind tech.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

-Ill be covered in Shucks blood so i believe my sent will now be mixed with the scent of Shuck's blood-

Last edited by WastedMonkey; 01-23-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

As, right after Noctis did the wind technique, smelling Shucks blood on two sides now, knowing there is no way for Shuck to have appeared behind him at once, he turns around, grabbing his sword, and with one swing, cuts Joukyuu's leg off. (As I described that Noctis performs the wind jutsu whilst running, there will be no bone trees right behind him as he has destroyed all of them in his path, therefore giving him enough time to turn around and cut.) With only one leg left and severly bleeding Joukyuu will fall to the ground. Noctis quickly puts his sword on his back again and performs another earth jutsu, this time creating spikes that will impale Joukyuu's body, preventing him from getting away.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

At this time, faith is running back towards Joukyuu, and Noctis turns his attention to Shuck, examining and cleansing his wounds, as well as trying to stop him from bleeding.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As, right after Noctis did the wind technique, smelling Shucks blood on two sides now, knowing there is no way for Shuck to have appeared behind him at once, he turns around, grabbing his sword, and with one swing, cuts Joukyuu's leg off. (As I described that Noctis performs the wind jutsu whilst running, there will be no bone trees right behind him as he has destroyed all of them in his path, therefore giving him enough time to turn around and cut.) With only one leg left and severly bleeding Joukyuu will fall to the ground. Noctis quickly puts his sword on his back again and performs another earth jutsu, this time creating spikes that will impale Joukyuu's body, preventing him from getting away.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

At this time, faith is running back towards Joukyuu, and Noctis turns his attention to Shuck, examining and cleansing his wounds, as well as trying to stop him from bleeding.

i dont believe that a c-rank wind tech would be able to cut down the bones plus you split it into 3 blades bringing down its rank to e-rank or a low d-rank at most. and you also release the wind tech in front of you so the bones behind you will still be there. but thats just how i see it.

As Joukyuu sees Noctis turn around and try to cut his leg he increases the density of his leg bones and gives Noctis a slight smirk. "Didnt you know that you cant just chop off Kaguya bones like that." Joukyuu continues to push onto the sword with his leg, Joukyuu then lands in a crouching position just in front of Noctis. He then jumps towards Noctis' mid section and deliver a shoulder thrust.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by WastedMonkey View Post

i dont believe that a c-rank wind tech would be able to cut down the bones plus you split it into 3 blades bringing down its rank to e-rank or a low d-rank at most. and you also release the wind tech in front of you so the bones behind you will still be there. but thats just how i see it.

As Joukyuu sees Noctis turn around and try to cut his leg he increases the density of his leg bones and gives Noctis a slight smirk. "Didnt you know that you cant just chop off Kaguya bones like that." Joukyuu continues to push onto the sword with his leg, Joukyuu then lands in a crouching position just in front of Noctis. He then jumps towards Noctis' mid section and deliver a shoulder thrust.

Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.
    Well, I'm not going to lie or anything, you might be right. I have never fought a Kaguya before, so I'm learning too Just trying to make the fight long enough for them to judge. Could end it right here, but then what is the point ~_~

"You're about to get a worthy opponent"
    Faith has, by smelling us out, found us again. He appears right behind Noctis from within the forest of bones, as Noctis suddenly turns into liquid to avoid the hit whilst Faith drops the smoke bombs. Faith, now also in close range of Joukyuu, once again tries to perform the flying kick out of the smoke in a matter of seconds.

Thereafter he performs the shadow clone jutsu, creating two more Noctis clones, Death and Life. Death stands at the right of Faith, Life at the left. Hereafter they both charge at you with their swords in their hands as Noctis reforms behind you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I'm not going to lie or anything, you might be right. I have never fought a Kaguya before, so I'm learning too Just trying to make the fight long enough for them to judge. Could end it right here, but then what is the point ~_~

"You're about to get a worthy opponent"
    Faith has, by smelling us out, found us again. He appears right behind Noctis from within the forest of bones, as Noctis suddenly turns into liquid to avoid the hit whilst Faith drops the smoke bombs. Faith, now also in close range of Joukyuu, once again tries to perform the flying kick out of the smoke in a matter of seconds.

Thereafter he performs the shadow clone jutsu, creating two more Noctis clones, Death and Life. Death stands at the right of Faith, Life at the left. Hereafter they both charge at you with their swords in their hands as Noctis reforms behind you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

first time using a Kaguya as well. i assume you use (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement) when you said turned into liquid, yes?

As Joukyuu passes through Noctis, he notices a bomb being drop on the ground. Joukyuu suddenly drops his head and arms towards his left to shift his center of gravity and roll to the side of the bomb as it lets out smoke. Joukyuu stays low keeping his center of gravity as low as possible. And realizing that the enemy is in close range and will most likely do a physical attack he grows bones from all over again and prepares for whats coming.

-bones grow in different angles to cover most of the body including the face.-

As Faith continues with his attack and connects it staggers Juokyuu to the side but the spike would be enough to hinder the damage dealt and will leave faith with severe lacerations on his legs. And as the smoke starts to clear with the help of the air generated by Faith's kick, Joukyuu notices Noctis create some clones so he fire some bone bullets towards him, he also fires at Faith as well. (right hand towards noctis, 10 bullets. left hand towards faith, 5 bullets.)

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Sorry for my late reply.
    And a little side note, Noctis would regain former state behind you, as Faith creates the clones. So you'll be attacking Faith, not Noctis. But it doesn't really matter as I am going to alter what is happening ;P
    &Yeah, sorry, forgot to do ctrl+v for the water jutsu xD

As Faith smells that you are further away from him than before he will not perform the flying kick yet. He walks casually to where the smell is coming from. As he is walking, Noctis takes on his solid form again and goes underground.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Faith keeps walking towards you until he can see you. He smiles evilly and charges at you with his sword in his hand. Now he is out of the smoke he can see that not all of Joukyuu's body is covered with bones. He will aim for an area between bones in your ribcage.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry for my late reply.
    And a little side note, Noctis would regain former state behind you, as Faith creates the clones. So you'll be attacking Faith, not Noctis. But it doesn't really matter as I am going to alter what is happening ;P
    &Yeah, sorry, forgot to do ctrl+v for the water jutsu xD

As Faith smells that you are further away from him than before he will not perform the flying kick yet. He walks casually to where the smell is coming from. As he is walking, Noctis takes on his solid form again and goes underground.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Faith keeps walking towards you until he can see you. He smiles evilly and charges at you with his sword in his hand. Now he is out of the smoke he can see that not all of Joukyuu's body is covered with bones. He will aim for an area between bones in your ribcage.

No worries
    --------------
    *As Noctis goes underground and Joukyuu starts to see Faith charging at him with a sword in hand, he quickly grows out his forearm bone from both his palms. As Faith is about to thrust forward, Joukyuu puts out both his forearm bone in a cross shape manner to use it to alter the direction of the sword and pushing it downward.*

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

*As both Joukyuu and Faith are now bending towards the ground, Joukyuu sees an opening in front of him. He lunges forward with his right leg to lower his center of gravity. Having his legs bent he jumps towards Faith's mid section and thrust his shoulder just below the last bone of the rib cage on her chest.*

-With the generated momentum due to the bending of the legs and jumping up, the strike will be able to knock out the air out of faith. and the distance between the two will leave a short space to cover from Joukyuu's shoulder to Faith's chest.-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

As Joukyuu pushes the sword downward, Faith explodes into a large explosion, damaging him severely. As Joukyuu stays behind, confused and severely bleeding, Noctis suddenly grabs Joukyuu's ankles and pulls him underground before he is able to react. Only his head is still above the ground as Noctis stands before him.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Noctis takes his sword off of his back once again and holds it against Joukyuu's neck.

"My trap was set in my second move, and now, you have walked right into it. When you hurt my dog, you had won one battle, but was far from winning the war. This is goodbye to you."

He smiles as he decapitates Joukyuu with one swing of his sword.

--
    I think this can be closed for grading now

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you for the test sensei

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

~Test Failed~

Your first moves really screwed you over, mainly the first one, your bones might have the strength to destroy a portion of the earth, but you didn't take the huge size of the technique into account, as they slam against one another you would destroy a small area around you, but you won't be able to fully destroy them, after a while you'd be incapitated when your spinning stops, leaving only the area around you a vacant spot to move, but the area above you and below you would be enclosed, second move you used the most powerful Kaguya technique without having to use it, you could've easily countered that move but you chose the easy way out, which works against you in grading, in your third move you claim that Dance of the larch would make the hound "trapped" when it won't, it will simply pierce through him stopping the spinning but it won't decapitate him. You can retake the test in one month.