Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    pro ladder climber HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,454
    Location
    Kingsroad to Winterfell
    Ser Barristan loves his honor,
    Pycelle loves his office, and
    Littlefinger loves
    Littlefinger.
     

    Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Many people think that Orochimaru got his ass handed to him by the 4 tailed Kyuubi. This is not true. The thing is, they were equal the whole fight. Orochimaru countered every single one of Naruto's attacks and Naruto countered every single one of Orochimaru's attacks.
    On top of that, Orochimaru was sick, which people seem to forget. Not only that, but Orochimaru also found the battle fun.

    So sick Orochimaru = 4 tailed Kyuubi
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,631
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    >
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    It was equal, but Naruto would have substantially killed him.
     
         

  3. #3
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,214
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    That wasn't even a fight. Naruto was just on a rampage
     
         

  4. #4
    ▓ I WAS THE GREATEST ▓ OG LEGEND's Avatar
    Status
    OG LEGEND is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14,628
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Been sqaud so ima die Gang
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    no sick oro handed 4 tails to them because he knew he couldnt handle it also sick or healthy i dont see how the results would change
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ImNotScared's Avatar
    Status
    ImNotScared is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    536
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    The scan you post has him half-dead on the floor.


    /thread
     
         

  6. #6
    pro ladder climber HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,454
    Location
    Kingsroad to Winterfell
    Ser Barristan loves his honor,
    Pycelle loves his office, and
    Littlefinger loves
    Littlefinger.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    It was equal, but Naruto would have substantially killed him.
    If Yamato didn't seal the Kyuubi away and Orochimaru wasn't forced to leave, eventually yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    That wasn't even a fight. Naruto was just on a rampage
    Explain.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Wrong section this time
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,093
    Location
    Nowhere
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    The way I see it he got stomped in that fight and fled for his life..one of his strongest weapons kusanagi couldn't even pierce 4T. And the excuse of fanboys he was sick. That doesn't change the fact he got whooped. Stop being in denial oro fanboys 4T > Sick Oro.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Kyuubibomb's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubibomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    827
    Location
    Shinobi world war
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    4 tails naruto would of over powered him eventually or not. but oro would of found a way back from death as usual
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,779
    Location
    United States
    I am the bone of my sword.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    If that fight had kept going Orochimaru would have eventually lost. Oral Rebirth takes a lot of chakra and he needed to use it like 2 or 3 times I think, during his fight with Naruto. Once his chakra is exhausted, a TBB would kill him.
     
         

  11. #11
    Prince Of Provocation Stark's Avatar
    Status
    Stark is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,830
    Location
    New York
    This user rules the North
     



    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    I agree, but had the match continued Orochimaru would have gotten destroyed beyond repair eventually leading to death.
     
         

  12. #12
    Unorthodox Disciple FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,014
    Location
    Where?
    スピード
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    No, Oro didn't get his ass handed to him if anything it was the other way around so anyone who thinks Oro got his ass handed to him is straight up delusional.
     
         
    Last edited by FTG V2; 01-20-2013 at 08:33 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,631
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    >
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Guys, he isn't talking about what WOULD'VE happened. He's talking about the actual fight, which in my eyes, was equal.
     
         

  14. #14
    pro ladder climber HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,454
    Location
    Kingsroad to Winterfell
    Ser Barristan loves his honor,
    Pycelle loves his office, and
    Littlefinger loves
    Littlefinger.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    no sick oro handed 4 tails to them because he knew he couldnt handle it also sick or healthy i dont see how the results would change
    Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotScared View Post
    The scan you post has him half-dead on the floor.


    /thread
    Can you read?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Wrong section this time
    No it is not. This is a discussion about Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    The way I see it he got stomped in that fight and fled for his life..one of his strongest weapons kusanagi couldn't even pierce 4T. And the excuse of fanboys he was sick. That doesn't change the fact he got whooped. Stop being in denial oro fanboys 4T > Sick Oro.
    And if Orochimaru's body didn't give out then he would have gone back and killed Naruto who's power was sealed by Yamato, so I don't see your point.
    What you say doesn't change the fact that Orochimaru countered every one of Naruto's attacks, explain that to me.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,433
    Location
    everywhere
    "Be the change you want
    to see in the world"
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    Guys, he isn't talking about what WOULD'VE happened. He's talking about the actual fight, which in my eyes, was equal.
    ^^this......they pretty much countered each other the whole time
     
         

  16. #16
    pro ladder climber HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,454
    Location
    Kingsroad to Winterfell
    Ser Barristan loves his honor,
    Pycelle loves his office, and
    Littlefinger loves
    Littlefinger.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    If that fight had kept going Orochimaru would have eventually lost. Oral Rebirth takes a lot of chakra and he needed to use it like 2 or 3 times I think, during his fight with Naruto. Once his chakra is exhausted, a TBB would kill him.
    Orochimaru had to leave because his body gave out, Naruto got his Kyuubi power taken away. If Orochimaru's body hadn't have given out he could have come back and killed Naruto while he was unconscious. You expain a what-if in Naruto's favor, I explain one in Orochimaru's favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    I agree, but had the match continued Orochimaru would have gotten destroyed beyond repair eventually leading to death.
    See above.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    No, Oro didn't get his ass handed to him if anything it was the other way around so anyone who thinks Oro got ass handed to him is straight up delusional.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    Guys, he isn't talking about what WOULD'VE happened. He's talking about the actual fight, which in my eyes, was equal.
    Thank you.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,631
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    >
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    That must be some hard skin... if Oro's sword of Kusanagi couldn't pierce him, which pierced even Enma! Then BM Naruto can tank some major attacks.
     
         

  18. #18
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    That must be some hard skin... if Oro's sword of Kusanagi couldn't pierce him, which pierced even Enma! Then BM Naruto can tank some major attacks.
    it didnt pierce enma, enma just said that it would hurt him.

    it probably didnt pierce it because of the density of the chakra itself.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,240
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    The fight was going back and forth, so I would agree that they were fighting on equal turfs. Of course because Orochimaru's body was rejecting him, he could only fight seriously for a certain amount of time. He's also been hyped to be even stronger ever since Suigetsu boasted of his strength. A lot of people go by feats only and that Orochimaru had no way of winning but IMO if the fight continued (Orochimaru's body didn't reject him) then it could have easily swayed into his favor. What with all of his fuinjutsu and forbidden techniques?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,631
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    >
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs 4 Tailed Kyuubi

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    it didnt pierce enma, enma just said that it would hurt him.

    it probably didnt pierce it because of the density of the chakra itself.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. If someone, even made of diamond is hurt by that sword, then KM Naruto must have some tough ass skin.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •