Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Question for Soccer Fans

Honestly I'm not trying to hate on any soccer fans here or Football whatever you want to call it but where I'am from we call it soccer. Anyway, my question is why do a lot soccer fans go and hate on American Football/NFl and other sports like Hockey and Baseball. Seriously, I've seen and made some sports threads about Hockey, Lacrosse,Baseball, and Football and soccer fans come in the thread and start trashing the other sports saying that "that Hockey, Baseball, and Football aren't real sports etc" or I've even noticed in real life that some even go about to call Football fans ignorant Americans just because we call it soccer and we call NFL Football. So seriously whats with the hate if you don't like it then don't get involved and simply piss off

that is all

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Question for Soccer Fans

well the whole world calls it football yet america calls it soccer that is all lol

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

And people get upset over Hiruzen, Sakura, and Hinata threads when something like this has nothing to do with Naruto.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i'm from London so of course i call it Football, however if your from somewhere else and have a different name for it fair play as long as your a fan of the Blues! :D

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubibomb View Post
    well the whole world calls it football yet america calls it soccer that is all lol
    deal with it, why the big fuss over it. People in America don't care what the world calls it..... the rest of the world is the only one making a big deal out of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    And people get upset over Hiruzen, Sakura, and Hinata threads when something like this has nothing to do with Naruto.
    this is the sports section, not Naruto Discussions

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NFL sucks bro. they don't have the skills plus football your native sport, you people preffer basketball and baseball LMAO ! idiots xD

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fālcon View Post
    deal with it, why the big fuss over it. People in America don't care what the world calls it..... the rest of the world is the only one making a big deal out of it
    well i speak for the rest of the world when you say deal with it.... no

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Chakras View Post
    NFL sucks bro. they don't have the skills plus football you guy native sport you people preffer basketball and baseball LMAO !idiots xD
    well i speak for the rest of the world when you say deal with it.... no
    this what I'm talking about, haters gonna hate

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

Quote Originally Posted by Joten Uchiha View Post
    Well i'm from London so of course i call it Football, however if your from somewhere else and have a different name for it fair play as long as your a fan of the Blues! :D
    Are you from Kings road?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Football-, your so called NFL should be called handball. There isn't a single seconf where the foot ball touches the foot. gtfo !

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

because Football is it's proper name also not to mention the fact that American football is played with hands aside from field goals and kick offs but i could care less about it it's just my opinion on the matter

Last edited by Okami the butcher; 01-20-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --

I've always called it football and i honestly don't care if Americans call it soccer...You are perfectly entitled to call it whatever you want and i don't understand why so many people fuss about it >_>

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

here is the answer:
    we FOOTBALL fans do not hate on other sports...
    well i certainly dont

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

-Football-, your so called NFL should be called handball. There isn't a single seconf where the foot ball touches the foot. gtfo !
    settle down. I bet you don't know anything about Football or the NFL we punt the ball to kick it to make the kick off or make a field goal. your more ignorant than any American Football fan I swear, and who cares either we live miles apart so why does it matter to you what we call it

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there is a simple answer change the name to it's original name... England created it therefor it should be named what it's called.
    plus for nfl you barely use your feet for the sport it makes no sense. our football revolved around kicking the ball with your feet hence the name. yours is about passing the ball forward with your hands and sometimes kicking it.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

there is a simple answer change the name to it's original name... England created it therefor it should be named what it's called.
    plus for nfl you barely use your feet for the sport it makes no sense. our football revolved around kicking the ball with your feet hence the name. yours is about passing the ball forward with your hands and sometimes kicking it.
    field goals and kick offs, who cares if we call it Soccer, seriously stop being butthurt and all nationalist

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

field goals and kick offs, who cares if we call it Soccer, seriously stop being butthurt and all nationalist
    i did say you kicked it sometimes. i'm not being butthurt... try watching rugby anyway that's a real sport with no safety pads.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

that coming from an American is the definition of irony

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

i did say you kicked it sometimes. i'm not being butthurt... try watching rugby anyway that's a real sport with no safety pads.
    I occasionally watch rugby, tell me how Football is not a real sport? Thats your only argument because you have no pads, yes Rugby can get roof but its not like people truck each other like in Football. Come back with a valid argument explaining why Hockey, Lacrosse, Baseball, and American Football are not real sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    that coming from an American is the definition of irony
    I'm not nationalist, yes we have a history but assuming that you live in Europe, m lets see Fascism... I don't think America ever had a Facist government like Mussolini's Fascist Italian Government or Nazi Germany.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actually it should be called Handegg, but whatevah
    settle down. I bet you don't know anything about Football or the NFL we punt the ball to kick it to make the kick off or make a field goal. your more ignorant than any American Football fan I swear, and who cares either we live miles apart so why does it matter to you what we call it
    i don't know, never got attracted to NFL, i don't hate on any other sport but American Football, one of the reasons being that you guys actually dare to call if football i guess, i do know that after scoring touchdown you have chance to kick into that gate and that after that you kick it off, but just because of a couple of times using feet you call it football, that's like instead of Football we call it, i don't know, Throwball because Keepers can throw it and you can throw it from throw ins, just, imo, it's stupid to call it football + American Football is like the most boring sport to watch imo, but i am not gonna change anyone's opinions, don't care if someone likes it or not, just, as i said, it's idiotic to call it football

I occasionally watch rugby, tell me how Football is not a real sport? Thats your only argument because you have no pads, yes Rugby can get roof but its not like people truck each other like in Football. Come back with a valid argument explaining why Hockey, Lacrosse, Baseball, and American Football are not real sports
    i have never seen anyone say that Hockey, Lacrose, Baseball or even American Football are not sports tbh i may not like American Football, i agree it is sport, GOD i even agree that Chess is sport

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    actually it should be called Handegg, but whatevah

i don't know, never got attracted to NFL, i don't hate on any other sport but American Football, one of the reasons being that you guys actually dare to call if football i guess, i do know that after scoring touchdown you have chance to kick into that gate and that after that you kick it off, but just because of a couple of times using feet you call it football, that's like instead of Football we call it, i don't know, Throwball because Keepers can throw it and you can throw it from throw ins, just, imo, it's stupid to call it football + American Football is like the most boring sport to watch imo, but i am not gonna change anyone's opinions, don't care if someone likes it or not, just, as i said, it's idiotic to call it football

i have never seen anyone say that Hockey, Lacrose, Baseball or even American Football are not sports tbh i may not like American Football, i agree it is sport, GOD i even agree that Chess is sport
    honestly one of the few people who have responded with a valid argument, I would just like to respond that it confuses me too why we call it Football but it can't be helped. I didn't name it and they gave it its name ages ago. No one and I mean no one is going to go out of there way to change the name to Handball after 60+ years of the game being called Football.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not nationalist, yes we have a history but assuming that you live in Europe, m lets see Fascism... I don't think America ever had a Facist government like Mussolini's Fascist Italian Government or Nazi Germany.
    ooh so woefully ignorant

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    ooh so woefully ignorant
    elaborate plz, your known for hating on like every sport, you hate Baseball, Basketball and Football smh

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

honestly one of the few people who have responded with a valid argument, I would just like to respond that it confuses me too why we call it Football but it can't be helped. I didn't name it and they gave it its name ages ago. No one and I mean no one is going to go out of there way to change the name to Handball after 60+ years of the game being called Football.
    Handegg, not Handball Handball is a game, from what i know, Handegg isn't

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Everyone calls it football accept for Americans call it soccer even the name soccer seems like a street game lol and yea I forgot that America have a sport calls NFL or whatever you call it lol what's soo fun about it all I see is people beating the crap out of each other to catch a ball and then run like they are running for there life to reach the End side of the team or whatever you call it lol football deserve to be for the real football not some fodder sports only one country know about lol and plays it but anyway who I am to judge I don't care what a one country people call a sport lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»