Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Re: Question for Soccer Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Fālcon View Post
    elaborate plz, your known for hating on like every sport, you hate Baseball, Basketball and Football smh
    it's not hate i just like creating a little controversy mainly for pure amusement

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    Everyone calls it football accept for Americans call it soccer even the name soccer seems like a street game lol and yea I forgot that America have a sport calls NFL or whatever you call it lol what's soo fun about it all I see is people beating the crap out of each other to catch a ball and then run like they are running for there life to reach the End side of the team or whatever you call it lol football deserve to be for the real football not some fodder sports only one country know about lol and plays it but anyway who I am to judge I don't care what a one country people call a sport lol.
    oh wow, proving my point correct again. Again not all Soccer fans just this one and the others that go about to trash other sports. Must you be so disrespectful, honestly I could write an essay on how I find some Soccer fans annoying lol. And isn't soccer just as simple as Football, kicking a ball into a goal, by your logic its equivalent to kicking a can into a sewer.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

oh wow, proving my point correct again. Again not all Soccer fans just this one and the others that go about to trash other sports. Must you be so disrespectful, honestly I could right an essay on how I find some Soccer fans annoying lol.
    I didn't trash any sport I just said my opinion it's not my problem you find it insulting lol

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    I didn't trash any sport I just said my opinion it's not my problem you find it insulting lol
    shall I share my opinion as well and have it respected?

I find soccer fans loud, annoying, rambunctious, and stupid. I've seen an entire stadium collapse because of crazy soccer fans, soccer fans are arrogant and go about trashing sports, they obviously make a big deal out of America calling it Football that they go out of their way to complain and insult....

thats my opinion not my problem if you didn't like it

EDIT: Football fans are the same I will admit but there is just something extra annoying about Soccer fans

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

I find soccer fans loud, annoying, rambunctious, and stupid. I've seen an entire stadium collapse because of crazy soccer fans, soccer fans are arrogant and go about trashing sports, they obviously make a big deal out of America calling it Football that they go out of their way to complain and insult....

Meh I really don't give two shets about it lol I could care less what you and the rest of your NFL fans or whatever you call it lol

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

EDIT: Football fans are the same I will admit but there is just something extra annoying about Soccer fans
    I'd tell you to stfu! have you even beet outside of America ? You're speaking loud how you disslike soccer fans and in same time your such a vagina ... pathetic looser are all NFL fans such a *****s ?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I'd tell you to stfu! have you even beet outside of America ? You're speaking loud how you disslike soccer fans and in same time your such a vagina ... pathetic looser are all NFL fans such a *****s ?
    I respect your opinion of the NFL. And yes, I've been outside of America... I also watch the World Cup every 4 years because everyone and I mean everyone in America tunes in to watch it. People thinking everyone in America are the same smh

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because the real term is FOOTBALL, and American Football should realistically be called Hand egg. I'm not even from Europe (Canada actually) and I can't stand calling it Soccer.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peaches

I believe it's for this reason:

Football has an enormous amount of fans, it's a fairly simple game. So there are slightly more fools who are a fan of football, or they may call themselves that.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    Because the real term is FOOTBALL, and American Football should realistically be called Hand egg. I'm not even from Europe (Canada actually) and I can't stand calling it Soccer.
    why do you care so much, go ahead and call it Football no one is stopping you bro,

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbootexxx View Post
    And i don't see how a sport only 2% of te world gives a **** about it lol that sport sucks dude it sucks soo Bad and you are a prove that there fans sucks soo hard and are annoying as fck lol.
    so why do you care so much :lmao: if only 2% of the world calls it football, your an d**k I feel the same way about some Soccer fans... complete *******s

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Fālcon for your disappointment I like NFL you just failed to understand what I was talking about earlier

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

I was mistaken in asking such a controversial question and I'm sorry if offended some soccer fans, some responses just took me to that edge where I had to stand up for Football. ~Closed~

Page 2 of 2 « First 12