Dante-The Son Of Sparta

Dante, Son of Sparda.

Come on down, guys! Let's get VIOLENT!

Basic Information
    Name: Dante
    Nickname:Son of Sparda,Demon hunter
    Clan: n/a

Looks
    Dante stands at around six feet and with a more rounded face, a small scar just below his right eye,his eye color seems to be grey-blue. His hair is black, with the sides of his head shaved, forming a mohawk out of the hair at the top of his head, tapering off into a point at the nape of his neck. He also sports a strange glowing tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades, this tattoo glows briefly and heals scars he has on his back, and during a fight it can be seen through his coat as he switches to an angelic or demonic weapon, which is also accompanied by a blue or red color.

His attire consists of a black 3/4 length leather hooded jacket with red interior linings and the British Union flag sewn on the left arm, a gray tanktop, black fingerless gloves, black faded jeans, black military boots, and a necklace reminiscent of half of the Perfect Amulet that features prominently throughout his life. His sword is slung over his back favoring his left hand. Dante also seems to be ambidextrous, favoring either hand for melee attacks with his weapons.

When Dante gets extremely angry, his hair is flushed completely white, his coat becomes bright red, his eyes become red with white irises and small vein-like cracks run across his skin. These effects fade when he calms down.

Personality
    Dante is very anti-social, rebellious and laid back. Living on the periphery of society and caught between two worlds, he feels like an outcast. Young and angry, but with a quick wit and black humor, he is disaffected and disassociated with society, and quite apathetic. He has no fear, and no respect for authority, particularly not the Kage authority that runs the world in which he lives. He has no qualms with engaging in debauchery and other hedonistic acts, mostly because he believes he won't be around for too much longer, because of all the Anbu Black ops constantly breathing down his neck.His brother Virgil is forever trying to pull him back,yet to no success.

Village Info
    Village of Birth: Sunagakure
    Village of Alliance: Sungakure.

Rank And Chakra Information
    Ninja Rank: Jounin
    Element Speciality: N/a
    Fire: C rank
    Wind: B rank
    Earth: B rank
    Water: D rank
    Lightning: D rank

History
    As a small child Dante was quite normal nothing special about him,he used to play with other kids, scratch his knee's and get bruises like every other child. That is until the day Shukaku went rampant in the village, his parents where Suna ninja and went to join to front lines to stop Shukaku from destroying the village, many ninja died that day...including dante's parents.

Now alone the Kazakage tried his best to get through to Dante, but Dante become solitary, the mental trauma suffered from his parents dieing sent him into a pit of darkness and hate, despising everybody around him. After their death dante stopped going outside,he stopped interacting with other children and even stopped eating. On a regular viste to the orphan Dante's house the Kazekage found him close to the brink of death from lack of nutrition. Rushing him to the Sunagakure hospital where he spent three weeks regaining his strength.

When he was finally admitted from the hospital at age 8,he packed his things and left the village,heading for the village hidden in the mist...to find the seven ninja swordsman. Upon leaving the village a tattoo of a sword appeared in the center of his spine,and when activated his fathers legendary sword "Rebellion" appeared before him,forever there to protect him.

When Dante finelly reached the Village hidden in the mist he spent 3 days searching for the seven ninja swordsman hide out,without success and about to give up,he heard a rumour of the original holder of the legendary Samehada being slain by his protogeit Kisame. Setting forth towards the known area he found kisame talking to a man with a mask and the fourth mizukage, Startled by what he heard he kept hidden until the man with the mask left. Approaching kisame he found samahada pointed at his face, pleading for kisame not to kill him he told kisame his story about his parents and his inability to do anything, feeling for the young boy and sensing his natural talent with a sword kisame took in the young boy,training him in the art of swordsman ship.

After three long years of training, kisame abandoned the Village hidden in the mist, leaving dante to fend for himself and joining the imfamous Akatsuki, feeling he was ready a now 11 year old dante seeked more training before he could face Shikaku. He heard rumours of a legendary Fire user in the village of Iwagakure,Kiritsugu. Heading for the village finding the man wasnt a great deal of trouble, Mainly because of his infourmy many people where quick to point out his training dojo in the center of town, upon finding Kiritsugu he begged the man to train him in the art of fire believeing it would make him strong enough to destroy shikaku and bring peace to his heart. The man being humble gladly accepted a new student and for 3 long years Dante trained hard,becoming a powerful fire weilder under the tutourage of Kiritsugu, when dante felt he had learnt enough from the man he bowed politly and set his way towards the village hidden in the rain, Amegakure.

There he seeked a well known Wind style user by the name of Shinta Sempai, finding this man was much more troublesome then Dante has first imaged,mainly because the people of Amegakure were'nt the type to talk to strangers mostly keeping to themselves. After 6 long days in the rain searching for this man, he finelly caught wind of Shinta enetering the Tower of their lord and saviour Pein. After waiting two hours outside the tower Shinta finelly appeared before the boy like a breathe of wind, after pleading his case Shinta took him to the mountains where the wind was powerful and the current was cold. They stayed there training for a solid two years learning the ins and outs of the wind chakra. Shinta sempai would not allow Dante to leave this place until he could at least cut him by using wind only. After a hard two days of solid fighting Dante, drawing his fabled sword Rebellion let forth a gust of wind so powerful from the blade that Shinta sempai was only just able to block it, grazing his right cheek and drawing blood. With that mighty strike, Shinta sempai allowed Dante to leave and pursue more jutsu.

Now 13 Dante was heading back to Sunagakure when in a small village on the outside of Iwagakure he heard rumours of an earth style user who single handedly sent the 8 tails flying into a moutain as the Raikage sealed him into the pot. Intrigued by this mans power Dante sought the earth style user Tybone, thus heading back to Iwagakure for more training. Once again in Iwagakure Tybone was not hard to find, An earth temple built in his name as the saviour of Iwagakure, Dante headed there to seek training. Although hoping training to start Tybone sempai was a cruel trainer, only allowing to train Dante if he could slice through an Earthern pillar created by Tybone. After 5 long days of slicing this Earthern pillar Dante finelly, with the same power he used to strike Shinta sempai, obliterated the pillar with a mighty strike from his sword Rebellion. Satisfied with the boys strength Dante spent another three years training in the art of moving earth to block, strike and kill his opponents with ease.

Now 15 Dante was begining to look like a man and with his training completed, Tybone sempai released him,banning him from iwagakure until the day Dante had exacted his revenge on Shikaku. Leaving Iwakgakure with the goal in mind from Tybone sempai, Dante finelly after 7 long years of training of training and travelling the ninja world, it was time for Dante to return to Sunagakure and face the beast he had so long awaited to destroy. On his way back to Sunagakure rumours of a new Jinchuuriki by the name of Gaara had surfaced,using this new information dante had set his mind on killing this young boy who held shikaku in his soul.

Once reaching Sunagakure, noticing the Sand village had not changed one bit in his seven year absence, it appeared the village people he once knew had become bitter, quickly pointing out to him where gaara resided. An obvious hatred for this young boy struck Dante hard and he began to doubt his ability to kill a young child. Before hunting gaara Dante headed back to his old home to drop his things off, upon entering his old home he found it to be untouched since the day he left. The only thing new with the house were the two weapons residing up against the wall, An axe of fire and hell, his fathered beloved Arbiter, and beside it sat the heavenly winged beauty, the scythe known as the Osiris,weilded by his mother. Upon seeing these fabled weapons of his parents Dante fell to his knee's crying at their memory, as he looked up he saw a note attached to the axe, it was from the Kazekage who had since passed away in Dantes absence.

The note read," Dear Dante, as i do not know where you have gone or for what reasons, it was your parents final wishes for you to inherit these fabled blades Arbiter and Osiris. Though i was not able to get them to you before your departure they will be here when you return. I wish you the best of luck in your journey and hope you come to see me when you return, as i know you will" After reading this letter Dante broke into tears once more and with his blind anger and hatred he grabbed the weapons, one in each hand and bursted out of the front door, headed for the last known location of gaara.

On this dark night, Dante leap onto the roof of a nereby building, only to see the Sand of Shikaku kill a man before his very eyes, and a crying gaara standing over him. Seeing this as an act of betrayal to the village, Dante leap over to the building and with a flurry of scythe and axe slashes, intergrated with his training with Kisame and jutsu from Kiritsugu,Shinta and Tybone he swiftly knocked the boy out, stopping his flurry of sand. As Dante stand above the boy with his Rebellion pointed at his throat, he realised he was unable to kill the boy, and while tearing up Dante Sheathed his sword and lept off the building not looking back.

To this day Dante has not been able to bring himself to slay Gaara, Attempting 8 more times in four years, each time unable to strike the final blow. Now 19 Dante is awaiting the day for gaara to lose control of Shikaku and run rampant in the village, where he swears on his parents grave that while weilding their blades, He will slay Shikaku

To Be Continued....

Weapons
    Rebellion

Rebellion is Dante's main melee weapon. It was given to Dante as a memento of his father, Sparda, so that he could protect himself from the many opponents he may face in battle.
    Rebellion only appears while Dante is in battle, linked to the glowing insignia on his back, which also flashes whenever he uses Arbiter or Osiris.

Arbiter

The Arbiter, Dante's father Sparda's fabled beared axe. It was given the dante after his death to protect him against enemies the take a bit more of a strike to handle.Arbiter is an over-sized battleaxe with a red-and-black color scheme. The red blade is large and curves over some of the shaft as many bearded axes do. The grip is the same his Rebellion. When it is used to attack, it leaves behind a dark red streak in its wake, and an eruption of red and orange sparks as it hits the ground. The Arbiter is a two handed axe and was only ever used with one hand on the night Dante Discovered it in his home and went to slay gaara.

Osiris

Osiris, Dante's mother Eva's fabled Blue Scythe, also found alongside the Arbiter when Dante returned home, its purpose serves the same as the Arbiter, to protect Dante in his time of need.Osiris is a large scythe with a light blue hue to it, which represents its angelic nature. The blade is long and curved, coming off the tip of the snaith at its heel. The snaith itself looks to be made out of wood, and it has two grips protruding from opposite ends that resemble whittled branches. Dante uses these handles to help him spin the weapon while he attacks. The pommel on the bottom of the snaith is the same as the grip of his Rebellion. When it is used to attack, it leaves behind a light blue streak in its wake, similar to the color of the weapon.

Due to the size of arbiter and osiris Dante can only carry one of them into battle at a time,The rebillion never leaves Dantes side,being his main weapon he normally uses it in basic battle,but incase of being disarmed or by choice Dante may swap the Rebellion for either Arbiter or Osiris but it is to be chosen before each battle commences

Pictures

Battle Theme

Battles
    Won:0
    Lost:0
    Draw:0

( link to permission to make dante bio http://narutobase.net/forums/convers...8547&u2=139831
    hope you enjoy my dante bio
    If approved dropping Talon Dragon blade du coteau or "the talon" in sig
    due to the nature of all three of dantes weapons with each fight either osiris or arbiter is to be stated as being used or unused before battle because he cant carry three two handed swords)

Last edited by Délta; 01-30-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: fixed history and general touch ups

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Re: Dante-The Son Of Sparta

Horrible just horrible

Dont take me so seriously its a nice bio

Last edited by Saikyō; 01-21-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

This dante sucks no offense bro

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    Horrible just horrible
    read what i said in suna
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    This dante sucks no offense bro
    i dont much care for your opinion on the character persay id rather get you opinion on the bio itself

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    read what i said in suna
    Dont take me that seriously mostly when i say stuff like this its mostly meant as sarcasm its a nice bio

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am not familiar with the character so I cant be sure but did you misspell the Dante, Son of Sparda.?
    Did you mean sparta?

All in all quite a nice bio

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    I am not familiar with the character so I cant be sure but did you misspell the Dante, Son of Sparda.?
    Did you mean sparta?

All in all quite a nice bio
    Nope it's sparda its devil may cry if you'd like to check

And thanks I think most people are put off because 80% of nb hate reading and I have a massive history :D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Shade Dracova View Post
    haha that was very clever of you, insulting me and then linking me to my own bio i got a good laugh from that you get *****

and thankyou

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Noooo!

>_>

<_<

*Insert forever alone meme*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    Noooo!

>_>

<_<

Commented through VMs, but amazing bio. The text was a little too big for me, but that's probably because I am on a crappy phone. <.<

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Noooo!

>_>

<_<

don't worry, you can still make your Dante since this one is from alternative dimension or smthing like that if i remember correctly

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Noooo!

>_>

<_<

its ok dante shhh my bio might be prettier but your the better dante(for know muwhahahahahaha) i mean yeah...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

haha that was very clever of you, insulting me and then linking me to my own bio i got a good laugh from that you get *****

and thankyou
    Not sure if sarcasm... or dead serious.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Shade Dracova View Post
    Not sure if sarcasm... or dead serious.
    dead serious i was about to say show me your bio but then i clicked the link and my bio came up and it made me laugh was a pretty clever trick i havnt seen i done before so i was happy

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Nope it's sparda its devil may cry if you'd like to check

And thanks I think most people are put off because 80% of nb hate reading and I have a massive history :D
    The history really isn't that long. Just the text is big and makes it seem long.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    The history really isn't that long. Just the text is big and makes it seem long.
    well accually its only size=+1 so its only one size bigger,and you have to admit compared to non cannon bios thats a massive history most histories i read are a paragraph at most

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome bio because I'm in the history o_o

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

-_o

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Awesome bio because I'm in the history o_o
    haha of coarse i had to add my super fast earth trainer ive never receieved training of such speed is was if minato was ftg me scrolls to read haha

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

well accually its only size=+1 so its only one size bigger,and you have to admit compared to non cannon bios thats a massive history most histories i read are a paragraph at most
    Deoends on the font, when you use garamond size 1 its super tiny but when you make it size 3 its the same size as this.
    In other words my history would be hella long

Nice bio though

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

thanks for all the replies guys its always good to see hard work complimented

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Nice bio. I really want to play the game o-o

though between the 2 dante's the original is better

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I'd have to agree the white haired Dante is better but the gameplay in this one is amazing I've played all DMc and this takes the cake by far so I though I'd be a bit more original and make the new Dante instead of the old one like most people

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

just gotta point out da new rp banners for everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»