Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Re: [Wind]- Ciberr

First: I begin by flowing futon chakra all throughout my body. Next I form three handseals and build up air in my chest. I infuse the chakra with the air upon exhale allowing me to release several small bullets of wind dispersed over a wide area. Making it hard to dodge. The natural destructive properties of the wind can easily tear through human flesh. With ease.

Second: I build up a large amount of futon chakra into my upper body, lungs, and windpipe. I then inhale allowing me to combine the air with the futon chakra built up. Ultimately allowing me to control the properties of the wind once exhaled. I preform 4 handseals and begin a spin while I exhale the compressed wind creating a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around me in a circular motion.

Third:I then stand still and tilt my head towards the sky as I emit futon chakra throughout my body into the atmosphere. I send it into the clouds a few meters in front of me. The properties of the wind in the air allows me to control the clouds and turn them into a tropical storm cloud. This cloud then creates a category F-5 hurricane which of course has a high wind speeds capable of blowing trees right out from their roots.

Fourth:Finally i focus a large amount of wind chakra into my fan that I grip with both hands I then swing the fan controlling the properties of the wind creating two loacalised tornado's that both preform different roles. The first one ensnares my opponent while the second one merges with the first one dealing major cuts and slashes to my opponent.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive from the 4th-7th July

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan

Using your fan, create a tornado to trap your target and crush the target into the ground controlling the tornado with the fan.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

After doing 4 hand seals shoot out a 2 meter long blade of wind that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

After performing one hand seal create a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. It is directed through overlapping hands.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Perform a few handseals, pound your stomach and release a huge spiralling sphere of wind from your mouth which is powerful enough to deal damage to even a a large summoning like Gamabunta.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

First: I grab the fan off my back clinching it tight with both hands flowing futon chakra though my hands into the fan itself. This allows me to step back with my right foot and swing the fan forward opening the fan in the same motion while sending out a tornado that ensnares my opponent spiraling into the air and dealing severe cutting damage. Then I control the tornado causing it to spin around and drive my opponent into the ground. Causing severe internal damage.

Second: I flow futon chakra throughout my body into my hands. I then aim my arms in front of myself and concentrate all the wind into both of my hands. The wind chakra reveals itself all around my hands then I preform 4 handseals and fire condensed blade of wind that because of its expansiveness properties extends out to two meters.

Third: I focus my futon chakra into my hands and proceed to preform one handseal. I then raise my hands in front of me and send out my futon chakra from my hand into the area in front of me. With my chakra still flowing into the area i then cause a very strong wind to pick up . Picking up large amounts of dust along with the wind itself deals large amounts of speed and dust can deal large amounts of damage.

Fourth:I focus a large amount of blunt futon chakra into my lungs and windpipe. My chest and stomach begin to bulge as a result. I then extend my arm outward and begin inhaling a large amount of wind. I then infuse the wind along side the chakra, Finally i smash my hand onto my stomach releasing a large bullet of wind capable of dealing serious damage to even a large summoning.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next:

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Using a giant fan swing towards an enemy releasing a gust of wind which turns into a net and slices through the opponent. You can do it with a fan or by performing 5 techniques.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Wave your hands creating multiple blades of wind which emerge into a single scythe of sharp air. It is powerful enough to stop Susanoo's movements but it cannot break through the defense.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Begin sucking in wind which causes your opponents to be drawn in, and by kneading your chakra with the wind you release it in the form of a powerful bullet.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

First: I stomp my feet into the ground kicking up dust just for a cool look. Then I start to flow futon chakra throughout my body into my hands. Next I raise my hands in front of me opening my hands allowing me to send futon chakra into the area and atmosphere in front of me. I then preform handseals and thrust my hands forward creating a gust of wind that takes the shape of a net dealing serious cutting damage to my opponent.

Second: I flow large amounts of futon chakra into my hands a begin swinging my hands in front of me as if i was doing burning attack like trunks from dbz. While swinging my hands around i slowly insert futon chakra into the atmosphere. I condense all this built up chakra allowing me to create a single scythe of wind. That was strong enough to stop susano's movement but not break it.

Third: Finally I begin my stomping my feet into the ground and then proceed to begin inhaling a lot of air into my wind pipe. This also sucks in a few opponents and local surroundings. I then knead the inhaled chakra while its flowing into me with futon chakra. Lastly I expel all the built up wind chakra into a bullet of wind capable of traveling at high speeds and doing damage to opponents as well as blasting them away.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Perform four hand seals and take a deep breath, exhaling several blades of wind at a different angles by rapidly moving your head in various directions.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Perform two hand seals and inhale. As you exhale you compress and release an entire breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra. Just like the Vacuum sphere but with much more power.

If you know the Rasengan then do the next technique, if not then skip it:

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Pretty much clear, do the rasengan with wind manipulation creating a huge orb of slicing wind that draws any enemies within range but also deals microscopic damage to you.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

First: I begin flowing futon chakra all around my body as well as throughout my chest and windpipes. I then step into the ground and preform four handseals. While i preform the handseals I inhale a large amount of wind. While its entering me the air gets infused with the futon chakra, creating a large amount of raw futon chakra. Finally i exhale the wind in the form of multiple blades of wind. I then swing my head back and forward causing the wind to move at different angles. Making this justu very versatile.

Second: I once again inhale chakra into my system and begin to infuse the air with wind chakra. I then preform two handseals while inhaling then upon exhale I release a compressed breath that creates a large sphere of wind. Sucking people in and making them look dumb in the process.

Third: Does not know rasengan..

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

And the last one:

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Create a wall of 5 tornadoes that you can send at your opponent, or keep around you for defense.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Last: I without handseals flow a large amount of chakra throughout my body into the atmosphere around me. The amount of chakra is so strong that it allows me to pick up the intake of wind on the area and condense it and infuse it with my futon chakra allowing me to create multiple tornadoes of wind capable of basically killing somebody as well as providing a good defense against different types of justu.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

And that's it, we're done with the training. You've mastered Wind Release ^^

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Yayy, thanks Cobalt ^_^

Page 2 of 2 « First 12