If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it

Re: TGOF vs Tsuna

Thanks Light and yeah I know ^^

No customs
    No Kai or subs
    KG Allowed
    I'll be using my Lambo bio (needs an update)
    Second to last I'll be starting on top of Hashi's index finger
    No.1 Rule: Have fun with it

That there will be our terrain and I'm sure you already know the name. Rhymes

Feel free to make the first move ^^

Last edited by Tsuna...; 01-21-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

Okieee dooo, good luck.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Maren begins her move by shoving two kunai into the ground, one two feet to her left, the other two feet to her right (four feet apart). She then returns to the centre spot between the two kunai and makes sure they are positioned correctly. Upon double checking the kunai Maren releases a cloud of ash to her right, making sure it is far enough away that it doesn't obscure her vision of the opponent or burn her by sitting too close.

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

With the ash cloud to her right Maren creates a hollow (but thick) ball of earth from the ground beneath the ash, the ball forms so that it traps the majority of the ash inside. When the ball is complete Maren makes sure to return the earth below the ball to it's original state leaving the ball completely separated from the ground but still and too heavy to move.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Maren then turns to her opponent and stares eagerly across the dam at him, she awaits his move eagerly from Madara's head.

Status
    Apr 2012
    it

Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    Okieee dooo, good luck.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Maren begins her move by shoving two kunai into the ground, one two feet to her left, the other two feet to her right (four feet apart). She then returns to the centre spot between the two kunai and makes sure they are positioned correctly. Upon double checking the kunai Maren releases a cloud of ash to her right, making sure it is far enough away that it doesn't obscure her vision of the opponent or burn her by sitting too close.

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

With the ash cloud to her right Maren creates a hollow (but thick) ball of earth from the ground beneath the ash, the ball forms so that it traps the majority of the ash inside. When the ball is complete Maren makes sure to return the earth below the ball to it's original state leaving the ball completely separated from the ground but still and too heavy to move.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Maren then turns to her opponent and stares eagerly across the dam at him, she awaits his move eagerly from Madara's head.
    *As this is going on Lambo has just awoken from his nap and he sits up to watch her show then when she finishes he gets up and sincerely claps his hands.*

That was pretty cool and interesting... and I guess you wanna fight, alright U_~

*Lambo quickly performs one handseal and expels from his mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. Lambo used that knowing full and well that a counter will be made, he only used this in order to block the field of vision between his opponent and himself*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Now that our field of vision has been blocked I quickly create a shadow clone made purely from my lightning chakra I then allow him to stand exactly where I'm standing by jumping back to the top of Hashirama's sleeve.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

*Just before I touch the ground I activate an earth technique that allows me to blend in and move in and out of rocks so when I touch the ground I just slip right through and then stay there waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike while my lightning shadow clone does my fighting creating a distraction for me to strike.*

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

With Maren standing across the vast dam from her opponent and concentrating fully on her opponents movements she sees the fire begin towards her very quickly, with the time it takes for the huge flames to reach her position she has more than enough time to step in front of her ball of earth. Once in front of her ball she performs a sequence of handseals and creates a huge circle wall of earth around both her and the earth ball, protecting them both from the flames. As the flames in her immediate vicinity dissipate and Maren's water wall evaporates she is left staring into the bright flames which now fill the canyon. With the flames raging between them Maren takes the opportunity to address her opponent with a smile on her face.

"Beginning a fight with such a destructive technique... you must be really desperate to get rid of me."

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

With the flames clearing Maren regains a view of her opponent and causes it to rain over the dam. With the area around her drenched in a thick steam and the gap between her and her opponent so long she must have a way of continuing contact with her opponent.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

With the rain in place around them Maren decides to see what her opponent can do and begins an attack. Therefore, with a single handseal Maren releases a net-like blade of wind soaring through the sky toward her opponent (Your clone, unknown to me). The net also clears whatever steam or smoke remains over the dam creating a clear line of sight between the two again.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Status
    Apr 2012
    it

With Maren standing across the vast dam from her opponent and concentrating fully on her opponents movements she sees the fire begin towards her very quickly, with the time it takes for the huge flames to reach her position she has more than enough time to step in front of her ball of earth. Once in front of her ball she performs a sequence of handseals and creates a huge circle wall of earth around both her and the earth ball, protecting them both from the flames. As the flames in her immediate vicinity dissipate and Maren's water wall evaporates she is left staring into the bright flames which now fill the canyon. With the flames raging between them Maren takes the opportunity to address her opponent with a smile on her face.

"Beginning a fight with such a destructive technique... you must be really desperate to get rid of me."

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

With the flames clearing Maren regains a view of her opponent and causes it to rain over the dam. With the area around her drenched in a thick steam and the gap between her and her opponent so long she must have a way of continuing contact with her opponent.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

With the rain in place around them Maren decides to see what her opponent can do and begins an attack. Therefore, with a single handseal Maren releases a net-like blade of wind soaring through the sky toward her opponent (Your clone, unknown to me). The net also clears whatever steam or smoke remains over the dam creating a clear line of sight between the two again.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.
    *Whilst she does this the clone Lambo waits until he sees the steam blow apart, automatically assuming a wind technique because of this. All the while the real Lambo had been speedily travelling down to Hashirama's body just across from the top of the hilt of the sword and staying in the earth there waiting for his clone to meet its end. The clone looks to be as if he is struggling to perform handseals fast enough in order to counter the wind technique. Unfortunately he is not fast enough at performing his charade and is cut up and destroyed by the wind. The moment the real Lambo finds out he has been destroyed he jumps across to the hilt of Hashirama's sword but while in the air he turns and looks towards her creating a pool of water under her. This pool then quickly shoots her into the air and from it numerous water bullets comes shooting out at her and then the jutsu finishes by the water bullets forming into a water dragon which attacks her, sending her crashing into the top of Madara's head again.*

It's a shame such a beautiful woman like yourself has to endure this pain... but eh you made the first move U_~

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Picture for reference:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

As it is revealed to Maren that the man before her was nothing but a clone she senses the man coming from inside the Hashirama statue and instantly looks down upon him as he flies through the air, without a moments thought Maren performs a single handseal and releases a fireball towards the Hashirama statues sword sheath, (this being the obvious spot for you to land in.)

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact

As the fireball is released Maren feels herself being lifted into the air, looking down she sees the water rising from beneath her as well as the water which rises in bullets around her. Thinking quickly as she is lifted into the air she sees the water around her begin to turn inwards, seeing this movement she surrounds her body in an armor of earth, the earth armor takes the damage from the dragon once it forms and hits and Maren is merely left with a bump as she lands.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Upon landing, although her backside is slightly soar she is not phased and instantly gets to her feet, looking down she sees the carnage that her fireball has caused on the statue opposite her. She then concentrates hard on her rain in order to sense where her opponent is.

Status
    Apr 2012
    it

As it is revealed to Maren that the man before her was nothing but a clone she senses the man coming from inside the Hashirama statue and instantly looks down upon him as he flies through the air, without a moments thought Maren performs a single handseal and releases a fireball towards the Hashirama statues sword sheath, (this being the obvious spot for you to land in.)

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact

As the fireball is released Maren feels herself being lifted into the air, looking down she sees the water rising from beneath her as well as the water which rises in bullets around her. Thinking quickly as she is lifted into the air she sees the water around her begin to turn inwards, seeing this movement she surrounds her body in an armor of earth, the earth armor takes the damage from the dragon once it forms and hits and Maren is merely left with a bump as she lands.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Upon landing, although her backside is slightly soar she is not phased and instantly gets to her feet, looking down she sees the carnage that her fireball has caused on the statue opposite her. She then concentrates hard on her rain in order to sense where her opponent is.
    *As Lambo lands on top of the hilt of Hashirama's sword he notices a great sphere of fire is heading straight for him. So he begins to create a water vortex in the palm of his hand as he turns he thrusts it forward at the fire jutsu. When the two clash both are cancelled out and a steam cloud is created.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Now that Lambo has a bit of cover he looks up at the sky and fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs into the sky as somewhat of a preparation. When he has fired them he looks back to where his opponent is as the steam must have cleared now.*

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    *As Lambo lands on top of the hilt of Hashirama's sword he notices a great sphere of fire is heading straight for him. So he begins to create a water vortex in the palm of his hand as he turns he thrusts it forward at the fire jutsu. When the two clash both are cancelled out and a steam cloud is created.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Now that Lambo has a bit of cover he looks up at the sky and fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs into the sky as somewhat of a preparation. When he has fired them he looks back to where his opponent is as the steam must have cleared now.*

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
    As she sees the flames flying into the sky and the clouds changing Maren knows what is coming, she knows she must get close or somehow connect the two of them. Maren then has a thought, acting on this first thought she focuses doton chakra under her opponent and turns the stature beneath his feet 20 feet below him into a swamp, with nothing to support the swamp it collapses and falls down into the water below, with nothing to support him and the ground beneath him non-existent Maren's opponent also falls down the long drop into the water.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

With her opponent dropping through the air Maren uses the water source that he is going to land in to create a water beast, the beast forms before her opponent lands and awaits him at the bottom. The beast once formed tracks her opponents fall and lines up an attack as he lands, the beast shoots a stream of water which will interupt the mans fall. (The speed you'd fall at would mean you hit the water incredibly hard, with the water coming at you such as this that's broken bones at least.)

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

With her opponent underwater and possibly drowning with the damage she had done Maren releases swift chakra throughout her body in order to run down the Madara statue and join her opponent on the water. (Even if you're somehow fine She'd get to the bottom before you were able to steady yourself on the water).

(Hayatōn: Mueishō) – Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After making a single hand seal the user can move at fast speeds through the release of the swift release and then strike their opponent at multiple angles. The jutsu is effective against strength based close-combat Taijutsu users such as Tsunade and Sakura. However sharingan of tomo 3 is capable of reading the movements and can react to the opponents attacks.
    Note: Can only be used by a swift user bio.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 01-23-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    it

As she sees the flames flying into the sky and the clouds changing Maren knows what is coming, she knows she must get close or somehow connect the two of them. Maren then has a thought, acting on this first thought she focuses doton chakra under her opponent and turns the stature beneath his feet 20 feet below him into a swamp, with nothing to support the swamp it collapses and falls down into the water below, with nothing to support him and the ground beneath him non-existent Maren's opponent also falls down the long drop into the water.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

With her opponent dropping through the air Maren uses the water source that he is going to land in to create a water beast, the beast forms before her opponent lands and awaits him at the bottom. The beast once formed tracks her opponents fall and lines up an attack as he lands, the beast shoots a stream of water which will interupt the mans fall. (The speed you'd fall at would mean you hit the water incredibly hard, with the water coming at you such as this that's broken bones at least.)

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

With her opponent underwater and possibly drowning with the damage she had done Maren releases swift chakra throughout her body in order to run down the Madara statue and join her opponent on the water. (Even if you're somehow fine She'd get to the bottom before you were able to steady yourself on the water).

(Hayatōn: Mueishō) – Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: After making a single hand seal the user can move at fast speeds through the release of the swift release and then strike their opponent at multiple angles. The jutsu is effective against strength based close-combat Taijutsu users such as Tsunade and Sakura. However sharingan of tomo 3 is capable of reading the movements and can react to the opponents attacks.
    Note: Can only be used by a swift user bio.
    *As Lambo loses his balance and begins falling towards the water he sees that the woman has begun to form a huge water beast. When the beast has been formed it then shoots a stream of water at me intending to do some serious damage. I spread my limbs apart and using my left arm I turn in the air and then punch the air with my left fist releasing a powerful and adaptable whirlwind that sends me spinning to my right and I reckon I would land on the water near the cliff but not within touching distance.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

I steady myself in mid air again and as I am about three metres up from the surface of the water I blow out a powerful stream of wind straight at the water's surface that completely cancels my momentum and I land safely on top of the water's surface turning to see that she is now down at Madara's feet and I am on one knee with one of my hands discreetly placed on top of the water.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As soon as I turn around and see her, two sharks made completely out of water burst out of the water near her and head straight for her, mouths wide open. She wouldn't be expecting this so her reactions would be off. Then to deal with her beast three more sharks burst out of the water right under the beast and go right through him. As they come out the other side they are destroyed and so is your beast.*

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    *As Lambo loses his balance and begins falling towards the water he sees that the woman has begun to form a huge water beast. When the beast has been formed it then shoots a stream of water at me intending to do some serious damage. I spread my limbs apart and using my left arm I turn in the air and then punch the air with my left fist releasing a powerful and adaptable whirlwind that sends me spinning to my right and I reckon I would land on the water near the cliff but not within touching distance.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

I steady myself in mid air again and as I am about three metres up from the surface of the water I blow out a powerful stream of wind straight at the water's surface that completely cancels my momentum and I land safely on top of the water's surface turning to see that she is now down at Madara's feet and I am on one knee with one of my hands discreetly placed on top of the water.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As soon as I turn around and see her, two sharks made completely out of water burst out of the water near her and head straight for her, mouths wide open. She wouldn't be expecting this so her reactions would be off. Then to deal with her beast three more sharks burst out of the water right under the beast and go right through him. As they come out the other side they are destroyed and so is your beast.*

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.
    Maren watches as her opponent falls, she makes her beast and as the beast begins to spit water her opponent uses a wind technique to move himself out the way of the stream. Maren merely commands the water beast to move in closer to the opponents new position and alter the direction of the stream so that it still connects with her falling opponent (she would be able to send this command almost instantly as she sees as well as senses your movements). As you moved yourself close, the stream would drive you against the cliff and cause maximize damage as you hear your own bones snap inside your body and feel the sharp rocks drive into your back from the cliff surface before eventually you are dropped into the water where you begin to sink slowly to your death. As she watches her beasts assault Maren performs a single handseal and forms a chidori in her hand.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal

The moment her chidori forms Maren looks to the skies and takes advantage of the weather conditions that her opponent has set for her by calling down a lightning bolt which crashes down from the skies in the blink of an eye. (If you're underwater this would hit the water and electricute it, killing you. If you are above the water Maren would merely hit you with it, killing you.)

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 01-24-2013 at 01:10 AM.