same bio as before

you can decide all other details

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

Re: Deidara Spars with Power.

Sasuke bio in sig needs a couple updating (Mastered wind, the rest of the elements b rank, besides earth i have no training in it, and i signed to better's bird contract) if you want to see anything i will link you
    everything besides killing, stealing, and genjutsu allowed
    we are by the gates of kumogakure, i am facing you. To my right is the sea, to my left is kumogakure wall/fence
    may the best man win

Sasuke taking his usual evening walk on the beach to go on his normal spot notice Deidara...(don't remember your bio's name ) by sitting by his usual spot. He stands still and remember what happen to the last person that was sitting in his spot (gecko) lol and it didn't turn out well >_>
    Hey you, beat it. . .now! your in my spot

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Mid-Range

"oh my, well aren't you rude. I believe the term is Hello welcome to property that belongs to Kumo!" "but since you seem on edge i guess i can teach you a lesson in silence"

*passively activates sharingan*

during my response i converted my fire chakra into

Name: Katon: Aoikouen (Fire Style: Blue Flame)

Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra:40
    Damage: +20 to any fire jutsu used.
    Description: Utilizing the users anger, thier fire chakra begins to burn hotter until the flames they produce are represented in their fire jutsu. Burning hotter than the standard flames, a More ferocious bluish-white flame appears causing the flames to causes a more damage to the opponent.
    (Last 3 turns)
    (The user may not perform any fire jutsu for 3 turns afterwards

i immediately Spray a violent torrent of fire that turns into about 12 wolves that all run towards you with different paths.

Fire Style:Fire Wolves

Typeffensive/Defensive
    Range:Short-Long
    Damage:60
    Chakra Cost:30
    Description:The user will breath out fire that will turn shape into wolves,the wolves can then defend or chase the target.The wolves explode when they are near or close to the target

I study your movements and chakra flow as i release the second jutsu, in preparation for your response.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    will be slower sorry ;_;

0_0 another uchiha i see, wait your not an uchiha your just a st-
    before i could finish what i was saying, i notice fire beginning to steam from out of his body. As a uchiha myself, i know extents of fire jutsu so immediately know that he will perform some high power jutsu against me. So i begin to step back and prepare to release a counter by gathering chakara in my entire body, i then notice a wolf being form from the fire being spewed from your mouth. as i was about to conjure a water jutsu but i see two wolves being release coming at me so i quickly take my left hand and punch into the ground at an 30 degree angle causing me to fall into the water.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Looking from out of the water i notice the wolves then disappear due to them not being to stay so long so i quickly comeout of the water, standing on it i then begin to knead chakara in my mouth, and without anything being said i quickly shoot several wind bullets at my enemy causing him to try and dodge them, but due to so many wind bullets being release he cannot evade all and gets hit several time

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Seeing this, i quickly gather enough chakara in my body again and perform the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake that cause rain clouds to form and with my own chakara i cause rain to come down, enough rain to weaken fire jutsus

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Now, for my next move...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    before i could finish what i was saying, i notice fire beginning to steam from out of his body. As a uchiha myself, i know extents of fire jutsu so immediately know that he will perform some high power jutsu against me. So i begin to step back and prepare to release a counter by gathering chakara in my entire body, i then notice a wolf being form from the fire being spewed from your mouth. as i was about to conjure a water jutsu but i see two wolves being release coming at me so i quickly take my left hand and punch into the ground at an 30 degree angle causing me to fall into the water.

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Looking from out of the water i notice the wolves then disappear due to them not being to stay so long so i quickly comeout of the water, standing on it i then begin to knead chakara in my mouth, and without anything being said i quickly shoot several wind bullets at my enemy causing him to try and dodge them, but due to so many wind bullets being release he cannot evade all and gets hit several time

Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Seeing this, i quickly gather enough chakara in my body again and perform the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake that cause rain clouds to form and with my own chakara i cause rain to come down, enough rain to weaken fire jutsus

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Now, for my next move...
    "how observant, but you will do well to remeber i am no uchiha"

As you blast yourself over the water's surface, i notice that you pulled in air and began forming small tendrils, having

seen this technique constantly used by my former anbu leader I immediately know what's coming.

As you release your bullets I halt your motion completely for just a second (stopping you from releasing the bullets for

a moment by holding your mouth closed) I return control back to you after I toss a flash bomb and kunai and stomp

on the ground. Sending myself flying to the side (as you release the bullets), i land on the wall of the village,

successfully dodging your wind bullets. The flash bang detonates blinding you so that you can not see how I evaded

your technique. I then open a fissure beneath your feet as you string seals together for your rain jutsu.

(yochi haru) Earth Spring

Rank-A
    Range-Short-Long
    Type-Defensive/Supplementary
    Cost-30
    Damage-N/A
    Description-
    The user manipulates the earth with his chakra beneath him or his opponent by stomping, sending his chakra through the ground causing the ground to spring up(like a catapult) ,causing who ever the justu is used on to be propelled rapidly through the air in the direction of the users choice.

*Can Only Be Used Three times*
    *Can Only Be Taught By Icemyster

(Shinranshin No Jutsu) - Mind Derangement Technique

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A ninjutsu where one sends their chakra into the subject's nervous system, thus operating the enemies body at will. The enemies this technique is cast upon are completely under the users' control as their bodies become disconnected from their will. The difference between this, and the Mind Body Switch Technique is, the caster doesn't project their consciousness into the enemies body. Situations of numerical superiority for the adversary are precisely where this technique, which freely manipulates human beings will display its efficiency, by getting the enemies to turn on one another. Control can be exerted even from a distance.
    Note: Must be a member of the Yamanaka Clan or be taught by a member of the Yamanaka Clan. This jutsu can be broken but the opponent must pay double the chakra of this jutsu and remain in this jutsu for half of its turn value.

Doton: Daichi Dasshu (Earth Release: Ground Dasher)

Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: A fissure opens up under the enemy. Causing them to fall in the user then does a handseal that will sends wave after wave of spikes that puncture enemies.
    (Usable 3 Times)
    (No Earth Next Turn)

"your clan may have been konoha's crown jewel, but you are no longer in the leaf village
    The uchiha were untrrained and sloppy, this eye is in superior hands now"

Last edited by Deidara...; 01-22-2013 at 01:41 AM. Reason: left out commentary (no moves were altered)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    will be slower sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post

Now, for my next move...
    Look at the bold :D
    I launch myself over the water falling into the water, then i peeped out to see your wolves. When they vanish, i came out of the water. So all your attacks you did, you manage to dodge my wind bullets, but the "Doton: Daichi Dasshu (Earth Release: Ground Dasher)" didn't affect me because i am still on the water/sea, but my rain ninjutsu still happened, so be aware that it is raining, your reply will be the last turn that the Katon: Aoikouen (Fire Style: Blue Flame) is actve, so starting from my next reply you can't use any fire jutsu for 3 of your turns and due to the Daichi Dasshu (Earth Release: Ground Dasher) jutsu, you can't use earth the next turn, and one more thing, both of us is temporarily blind because you said "i land on the wall of the village, successfully dodging your wind bullets. The flash bang detonates blinding you so that you can not see how I evaded your technique." so technically the flash bomb was between both of us but due to my rain/water jutsu i can tel your whereabout :D
    =============
    Hmm your a stubborn one i see, but your not to bright with your jutsu use i see
    As i am blind i quickly focus on your location with the help of the rain that is on, as i notice where you are on the wall with no hesitation or time for you to move i quickly perform the dragon and tiger hand seal, and summon a huge water dragon with gaping mouth coming from water that is first form and station on the ground a couple feet from you and a mid range from me to come up and charge at you (as if it wants to eat you) with no stopiing it, the dragon devourers you crushing you against the wall due to the strong current being oush towards you
    (Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

With your battered and bruise body, having no mercy on no one i quickly use the tiger hand seal in seconds (fire as my special) i breathe out a huge fire ring to be lit around you, giving your weak body no way to escape, i take in a deep breathe, and infuse chakara into my lungs and release 5 huge tornadoes that runs into the burning ring causing a huge inferno to burn everything including you to death inside the ring
    ( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

*Note: i am still on the water