Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    ~Purps~ Rikodou Mode's Avatar
    Status
    Rikodou Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    Location
    Moon
    Might_be_High
     

    Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Not.

    Gaara feats




    Yata feats






    More feats






    Unrivalled feats








    As you can see Yata isn't that impressive, evidence suggests that Itachi needs Susanoo to tank a genin level jutsu. Nagato and Sasuke barely tried against Kage level opponents.

    Ty & Sasuke solos !
     
         
    Last edited by Rikodou Mode; 03-29-2015 at 02:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸 FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,891
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Omg, Dannie I love the avi, I
    feel like Queen Sakura. Rep
    him for his work yall
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    I don't think its that weak, but I may have limitation, I believe it's only as durable as it's corresponding suusanoo form
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39,921
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    Someone bought me 5 months of
    premium now go do the same
    thing for Cruciatus :|
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I don't think its that weak, but I may have limitation, I believe it's only as durable as it's corresponding suusanoo form
    That makes no sense, seeing as Yata is a separate entity from Susano'o.
     
         

  4. #4
    ~Purps~ Rikodou Mode's Avatar
    Status
    Rikodou Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    Location
    Moon
    Might_be_High
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    That makes no sense, seeing as Yata is a separate entity from Susano'o.
    It does though, how do you expect it to defend against TSB for example ? Knowing that TSB can only be affected by Senjutsu
     
         

  5. #5
    Obluda, Která Nemá Své Jmé Kitsune23's Avatar
    Status
    Kitsune23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Red Rose Mansion...
    Nobody rustles my chimichangas
    :3
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    This scan right here was Kishi's only way to nerf Nagato

     
         

  6. #6
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸 FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,891
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Omg, Dannie I love the avi, I
    feel like Queen Sakura. Rep
    him for his work yall
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    That makes no sense, seeing as Yata is a separate entity from Susano'o.
    But it's composed of the same chakra, more powerful chakra the better the susanoo, the same should apply for the susanoo weapons
     
         

  7. #7
    Chibilover. Stubby's Avatar
    Status
    Stubby is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,207
    (¬____¬)
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Lol, I knew it was you. Nice thread.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Madaras torso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    277
    Location
    (▰˘-˘▰)
    #TH too damn week
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    OP's just butthurt that Yata neutralizes his fav


    Keep in mind mere Susanoo formation was able to tank

    Kankuro
    Garra
    Darui
    & Temari at the same time
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39,921
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    Someone bought me 5 months of
    premium now go do the same
    thing for Cruciatus :|
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    But it's composed of the same chakra, more powerful chakra the better the susanoo, the same should apply for the susanoo weapons
    No, it's not. Yata Mirror is not a chakra weapon made by Susano'o, it is a spiritual weapon Itachi found and integrated so that his Susano'o wields it for him.
     
         

  10. #10
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸 FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,891
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Omg, Dannie I love the avi, I
    feel like Queen Sakura. Rep
    him for his work yall
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    No, it's not. Yata Mirror is not a chakra weapon made by Susano'o, it is a spiritual weapon Itachi found and integrated so that his Susano'o wields it for him.
    I don't get it,it seemed to be powered by susanoo lol. But okay. Lol. It's chi isn't my topic of expertise, all I know is that he is Sarada's uncle
     
         

  11. #11
    ~Purps~ Rikodou Mode's Avatar
    Status
    Rikodou Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    Location
    Moon
    Might_be_High
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by hero55 View Post
    OP's just butthurt that Yata neutralizes his fav


    Keep in mind mere Susanoo formation was able to tank

    Kankuro
    Garra
    Darui
    & Temari at the same time
    So... Sasuke's chakra > Yata ?
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39,921
    Location
    Salty Spitoon
    Someone bought me 5 months of
    premium now go do the same
    thing for Cruciatus :|
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I don't get it,it seemed to be powered by susanoo lol. But okay. Lol. It's chi isn't my topic of expertise, all I know is that he is Sarada's uncle
    You ought to remain silent on topics you know nothing of.
     
         

  13. #13
    Prophetic Troll Slayer🌸🌸🌸 FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,891
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Omg, Dannie I love the avi, I
    feel like Queen Sakura. Rep
    him for his work yall
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    You ought to remain silent on topics you know nothing of.
    Hey I was defending itachi, but Ima keep it cute, I just love they way you guys use selective hype lol
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Madaras torso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    277
    Location
    (▰˘-˘▰)
    #TH too damn week
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikodou Mode View Post
    So... Sasuke's chakra > Yata ?
    I shouldn't have to spell this out

    Since the susanoo defense was strong enough to tank those attacks a shield that is used to defend a defense should be way stronger.

    Simple logic
     
         

  15. #15
    ~Purps~ Rikodou Mode's Avatar
    Status
    Rikodou Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    Location
    Moon
    Might_be_High
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by hero55 View Post
    I shouldn't have to spell this out

    Since the susanoo defense was strong enough to tank those attacks a shield that is used to defend a defense should be way stronger.

    Simple logic
    Sasuke's Susanoo tanked stronger jutsu than explosive tags, Itachi needed Yata just to defend against explosive tags..
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Madaras torso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    277
    Location
    (▰˘-˘▰)
    #TH too damn week
     

    Re: Yata Mirror is better than absolute defence

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikodou Mode View Post
    Sasuke's Susanoo tanked stronger jutsu than explosive tags, Itachi needed Yata just to defend against explosive tags..
    Susanoo's have the same durability Yata wasn't needed but used lel
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •