Page 7 of 15 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

Re: Yata Mirror Grossly Underated- HardCounter to Dust Release

Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    fail thread. if you wanna base your "facts" on databook alone then kakashi's kamui can destroy this yata mirror with little effort. it was said that there is no defense against kamui.

kamui > yata mirror = yata mirror not invincible

simple.
    Databook says it deflects s/t techs as well.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Databook says it deflects s/t techs as well.
    nope, it doesn't specifically said anything like that.
    but databook says there is NO defense against kamui. whats hard to understand with that?

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Nice man, I always knew that nothing could pierce the Yata Mirror. But I never knew that the Mirror itself could stretch and Manipulate it's shape and size like that. Nice find and well done and put together.

Status
    Jan 2013
    「イタチ:キング」

Huh...nice thread. Though there does exist Noddy's argument which tries exploits Kishi's (arguable) mistake; that two absolute invincible items can't exist at the same time, for their very existence contradicts said statement(s) about them, which could lead to their hype, respectively, being invalidated. Though in my eyes, Itachi's Yata Mirror is superior to the aforementioned "invincible" items, solely because Orochimaru was also in search of them, and Itachi's Mirror also has considerably suitable feats. Moreover, it's not a stretch to say that Itachi's defence really is absolute as Madara's essence (Black Zetsu) said that Itachi was invincible with those two legendary weapons in hand, Madara being an Uchiha possibly knew of these weapons as they seem inter-usable, with Susano'o, and without. This hints that Madara could have been in search of them; further suggesting that Itachi's Mirror really is the perfect defence.

In conclusion, it's likely Itachi's defence really is absolute, though one can't be absolutely sure.

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

nope, it doesn't specifically said anything like that.
    but databook says there is NO defense against kamui. whats hard to understand with that?

Top page to the left. All attacks including astral lose all meaning.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Itachi is awesome. We know. The end.

Status
    This user has no status.

Top page to the left. All attacks including astral lose all meaning.
    now post for me the description of kamui pls

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

now read for me the description of kamui pls
    Key words: Lose their meaning.

Status
    This user has no status.

Key words: Lose their meaning.
    lol you're reading the description too literal. that simply means "no effect" "ineffective" or similar to that. kishi is not pertaining to other jutsus description in the manga.

i bet if yata mirror is used by kakashi and kamui is itachi's technique you'll believe that kamui can destroy it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by lentz View Post
    what would happen if you attacked the strongest shield (yata) with the strongest blade (totsuka)?
    inception

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

lol you're reading the description too literal. that simply means "no effect" "ineffective" or similar to that. kishi is not pertaining to other jutsus description in the manga.

i bet if yata mirror is used by kakashi and kamui is itachi's technique you'll believe that kamui can destroy it.

Yata mirror changes it's attributes according to the attack. If Kamui went against Kamui it will cancel out. That is what is happening when using the yata mirror.

Last edited by ' ~ Dantee ~ '; 01-22-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Yata mirror changes it's attributes according to the attack. If Kamui went against Kamui it will cancel out. That is what is happening when using the yata mirror.
    nope, you're being biased to the description of yata mirror and ignoring description of kamui because obviously,you're an itachi fan.

if you'll consider every description of jutsu in the databook, the "there is NO defense against kamui" includes yata mirror.

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

nope, you're being biased to the description of yata mirror and ignoring description of kamui because obviously,you're an itachi fan.

if you'll consider every description of jutsu in the databook, the "there is NO defense against kamui" includes yata mirror.
    It may seem bias but what I'm doing is contrasting the hyperbole and the way a jutsu works. A hyperbole is Itachi is invincible or their is no defense for kamui. If we look at how the jutsus work then it makes sense how Yata counters Kamui.

Status
    This user has no status.

It may seem bias but what I'm doing is contrasting the hyperbole and the way a jutsu works. A hyperbole is Itachi is invincible or their is no defense for kamui. If we look at how the jutsus work then it makes sense how Yata counters Kamui.
    based on how the jutsu works, kamui should work against anything, it simply sucks everything and put it in another dimension.

we never seen enough of yata mirror. in the manga, only weak ass attacks have been deflected by this overrated item. kishi had told us alot of hyperboles and later contradict itself in the manga.

I just wonder why itachi didnt use it against CT or the white rage(forgot the exact name) jutsu of kabuto, it should work on those kind of attacks right?lol

well anyway since you love itachi I'm sure you wont change your mind. no point in arguing.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Dantee,

i think the noobs are right on this one. kamui doesnt contain elements to deflect and it has already shown the ability to effect etherial objects, sasukes susanoo arrow. Your reading too much into the scan. What your saying is that obito wouldnt be able to walk trough Yata...it was never stated to guard againts the other dimention.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Just pull Itachi out of Susanoo, he'll be done for in no time. One more thing, Yata Mirror in a shield, it only covers the front of it's summoner, not the back. Sure it can change the properties but it's meaningless if the summoner ( Itachi ) has no Idea where the attacks are coming from, remeber Susanoo is not itelligent or a living organism, Susanoo is just materialized chakra, it has no meaning if Susanoo doesn't have the control or direction of the User.

PS : Yata mirror is OVERRATED !!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

based on how the jutsu works, kamui should work against anything, it simply sucks everything and put it in another dimension.

we never seen enough of yata mirror. in the manga, only weak ass attacks have been deflected by this overrated item. kishi had told us alot of hyperboles and later contradict itself in the manga.

I just wonder why itachi didnt use it against CT or the white rage(forgot the exact name) jutsu of kabuto, it should work on those kind of attacks right?lol

well anyway since you love itachi I'm sure you wont change your mind. no point in arguing.

Yata mirror against CT? How would that help out Naruto and Bee from getting sucked in? Using Yata Mirror against white rage why? when Itachi already knew how what Kabuto was going to do.

You understand my point now you're just in denial. Kishi has shown how yata mirror works against attacks. It entirely your own issue now you won't acceept it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Dantee,

i think the noobs are right on this one. kamui doesnt contain elements to deflect and it has already shown the ability to effect etherial objects, sasukes susanoo arrow. Your reading too much into the scan. What your saying is that obito wouldnt be able to walk trough Yata...it was never stated to guard againts the other dimention.
    Yata mirrors abilities has nothing to do with changing elements only it's attributes. It can become anything it wants.

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

J O K E R disliked, haha. You're right, Yatas mirror is the ultimate defense, what is further stated by black Zetsu, who hides Madaras knowledge and by the databook. It's just logical, as we're talking about godly weapons. Pierced by Totsukas blade, Nagato, an immortal Rinnegan user, was directly rendered powerless.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Yata mirror against CT? How would that help out Naruto and Bee from getting sucked in? Using Yata Mirror against white rage why? when Itachi already knew how what Kabuto was going to do.

You understand my point now you're just in denial. Kishi has shown how yata mirror works against attacks. It entirely your own issue now you won't acceept it.

Yata mirrors abilities has nothing to do with changing elements only it's attributes. It can become anything it wants.
    No. The Yata Mirror can't become whatever it wants because it's not a living organism.

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    No. The Yata Mirror can't become whatever it wants because it's not a living organism.
    Living organisms can become whatever they want? Yatas mirror is a spiritual weapon without a physical form, whose shape can consequently be changed by Itachi. I think, everyone who read Owarijs post agrees with it.

If databook says, Preta-Path absorbs any Ninjutsu, people claim it could suck up the Mokuton, as soon as it comes to Uchiha techniques, everyone wants do disagree.

Page 7 of 15 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»