Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot View Post
    Sorry I just joined because I thought this was very interesting topic

    But Shunsui has shown a few times that he is not laid back and lazy especially during fights his outlook is that he just wants to finish the fight quickly because there would be less collateral damage and he will go for the kill every time. His Character is so interesting and as you can see in the most recent chapters he means business and is not slacking about at all, I have a theory that the reason he has a dual sword is that he has a kinda dual personality, Lazy one minute then stabbing you through the back the next.

    He is definitely gonna be an awesome CC
    Shunsui > Byakuya as a CC it's a 100% there's no reason to argue about it. I like Byakuya but he's still lower rank than Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana.

    As for his dual Zanpaktou's what was there? Childs game and lazy spin? And there must be very interesting additional BANKAI what Ukitake asked Shunui not to reveal... simply saying '' other may see it'' .. interesting why :D? ?
     
         

  2. #27
    Member crackpot's Avatar
    Status
    crackpot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    Shunsui > Byakuya as a CC it's a 100% there's no reason to argue about it. I like Byakuya but he's still lower rank than Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana.

    As for his dual Zanpaktou's what was there? Childs game and lazy spin? And there must be very interesting additional BANKAI what Ukitake asked Shunui not to reveal... simply saying '' other may see it'' .. interesting why :D? ?
    Well the reason I said that the dual Zan represents duality is because the zanpakutou's abilities are based on the shinigamis personality which is why I think he can switch between personalities so easily.
     
         

  3. #28
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central 46
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    It's about presence as well, that sort of "I am the law" overwhelming aura that Yama had that gained so much respect from the other captains, as well as the wisdom that he has. When Yama came out onto the battlefield against the Quincy and motivated the captains, I just couldn't really see someone like Byakuya doing that. He doesn't have that look about him that inspires hope. He's very much the guy who fights for those close to him and for his pride. Don't get me wrong, It's that type of personality that makes him a good character, just not a good potential CC in my opinion. You might all laugh at me, but after the senior captains, another example of a potential CC (ONLY IF HE WAS MORE POWERFUL) would be Komamura, because of the way that he acts.
     
         

  4. #29
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    It's about presence as well, that sort of "I am the law" overwhelming aura that Yama had that gained so much respect from the other captains, as well as the wisdom that he has. When Yama came out onto the battlefield against the Quincy and motivated the captains, I just couldn't really see someone like Byakuya doing that. He doesn't have that look about him that inspires hope. He's very much the guy who fights for those close to him and for his pride. Don't get me wrong, It's that type of personality that makes him a good character, just not a good potential CC in my opinion. You might all laugh at me, but after the senior captains, another example of a potential CC (ONLY IF HE WAS MORE POWERFUL) would be Komamura, because of the way that he acts.
    but he's so week, I've never liked him for personal reasons...
     
         

  5. #30
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central 46
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    but he's so week, I've never liked him for personal reasons...
    I agree, he's definitely not strong enough, but he has those personality traits that you would want from a CC.
     
         

  6. #31
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    It's about presence as well, that sort of "I am the law" overwhelming aura that Yama had that gained so much respect from the other captains, as well as the wisdom that he has. When Yama came out onto the battlefield against the Quincy and motivated the captains, I just couldn't really see someone like Byakuya doing that. He doesn't have that look about him that inspires hope. He's very much the guy who fights for those close to him and for his pride. Don't get me wrong, It's that type of personality that makes him a good character, just not a good potential CC in my opinion. You might all laugh at me, but after the senior captains, another example of a potential CC (ONLY IF HE WAS MORE POWERFUL) would be Komamura, because of the way that he acts.
    Sence when does kyoraku gives off the I am the law feeling? Byakuya gave off that feeling through the hole invasion of soul society arc thing. Like when he first came an took rukiya or when he stopped ganju,the squad 4 kid an ichigo from getting to rukiya even when he stopped renji from getting to rukiya and he was the first captian to go after gin in the filler arc stating that anyone who interferes with SS will be cut down he's all ways inforcing the laws of SS byakuya Is a walking law himself...the only reason Yamamoto had that respect is because he been around for ever an he was mean unlike kyoraku is...an byakuya does not only fight for thoes close to him he would fight for anybody if they need help
     
         

  7. #32
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    Shunsui > Byakuya as a CC it's a 100% there's no reason to argue about it. I like Byakuya but he's still lower rank than Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana.

    As for his dual Zanpaktou's what was there? Childs game and lazy spin? And there must be very interesting additional BANKAI what Ukitake asked Shunui not to reveal... simply saying '' other may see it'' .. interesting why :D? ?
    Lower rank? They wer captians how is he lower rank or did you mean he's younger.
     
         

  8. #33
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    Posts
    3,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    I agree, he's definitely not strong enough, but he has those personality traits that you would want from a CC.
    Yeah in my opinion he's barely strong enough to be a captain :/
     
         

  9. #34
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by Two View Post
    Yeah in my opinion he's barely strong enough to be a captain :/
    Hmm I wonder what makes komamaru seem so weak to y'all? Please tell me I must kno because both the times he was beatin he fought opponents that wer stronger than stark the number one espada..he got beat by aizen an a super hollowfide tosen so yea every other captian would have lost besides Yamamoto an Mabey unohana..so tell me what makes y'all think he is weak.
     
         

  10. #35
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    I think Hitsugaya will eventually become the CC. He's like Yamamoto in training, elemental reiatsu, elemental zanpakuto, very intelligent and fast learner.
     
         

  11. #36
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Shunsui has always had this side of him, I think the best example of it was just after he beats Starkk and Love says he shouldn't butt in on other people's business.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v43/c375/12.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v43/c375/13.html
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    I think Hitsugaya will eventually become the CC. He's like Yamamoto in training, elemental reiatsu, elemental zanpakuto, very intelligent and fast learner.
    His abilities have absolutely nothing to do with it. But in about 1000 years, sure, he definitely has what it takes. Kyoraku said that Hitsugaya would become stronger than him in just 100 years. He'll be a monster when he grows up.

    People underrate Hitsugaya greatly. He is a Shinigami prodigy. People fail to give him credit for the fact that he's only like 50-100 years old and he's already a Captain...
     
         

  13. #38
    Member crackpot's Avatar
    Status
    crackpot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Sence when does kyoraku gives off the I am the law feeling? Byakuya gave off that feeling through the hole invasion of soul society arc thing. Like when he first came an took rukiya or when he stopped ganju,the squad 4 kid an ichigo from getting to rukiya even when he stopped renji from getting to rukiya and he was the first captian to go after gin in the filler arc stating that anyone who interferes with SS will be cut down he's all ways inforcing the laws of SS byakuya Is a walking law himself...the only reason Yamamoto had that respect is because he been around for ever an he was mean unlike kyoraku is...an byakuya does not only fight for thoes close to him he would fight for anybody if they need help
    Well no offense because you are a byakuya fan I like him as well but he seems a bit too arrogant too me especially towards his enemies treating them as if they arent worth his time, but for a good reason though he is part of the five Noble clans. But you have to remember that Shunsui's family is also a high ranking noble family (but not part of the 5 Great Noble Houses), and he is the second son according to bleach databooks, but he is always cautious of his enemies and never underestimates them, which is a very good quality of a CC.
     
         
    Last edited by crackpot; 02-03-2013 at 05:29 AM.

  14. #39
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Lower rank? They wer captians how is he lower rank or did you mean he's younger.
    Take it this way - they we're Captains before Byakuya and obviously in the show like this.... it means something.

    And for Shunsui to request Unohana to train Zaraki jsut proves that he knows more what's going on in SS than Byakuya does. Im 99.9% sure that byakuya knows nothing about it.
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Kratos of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    Kratos of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Stuck in a g-5 cell
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Captain commander Persona/Shunsui's change

    I always believed he acted like this he was good enough to lead a squad of course he had to be a boss he didn't change he simply has more power and needs to act on it more an not joke around
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •