Go write a fanfic.

~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    If you read my bloody post open minded you'll notice that what I'm saying is that she can survive a torso severed, which is fatal in real life. Hence because of the rest of my post if she can survive one she can surely survive the other. Don't assume everybody is arguing with you. You are not the only one on this thread.
    I read your post you go one to cite science and i simply told you real life science has no place in a fantasy manga.

I am not arguing at all.I am simply stating something

The one calling peoples post Moronic is the one arguing.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She will not be able to sustain the Jutsu if she is decapitated. How is she going to send the electrical pulses around her body in order to indicate that the Strength of 100 needs to be used? The question isn't really whether or not Byakugou would allow her to survive her head being severed, because she wouldn't be able to use the Jutsu in this circumstance. A more extreme example is Jinton. You could perhaps suggest that Byakugou would allow her to defy being disintegrated on the molecular, but then, how is she going to continue the Jutsu if she's not even exisiting in a standard, physical form? She can't. These are two examples which aren't trying to find the limits of Byakugou (since we don't know for sure), rather, whether or not she can actually use the Jutsu while in these states.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Infernal Spirit View Post
    I read your post you go one to cite science and i simply told you real life science has no place in a fantasy manga.

I am not arguing at all.I am simply stating something

The one calling peoples post Moronic is the one arguing.
    Take the one calling peoples posts moronic is arguing is aimed at me. Not really arguing just pointing out that he was wrong to say humans can survive being chopped in half. I also agree with you, the manga is fictional. Real life nature and science doesn't apply so should never be compared. It may be revealed she can be healed by the slugs and what not. In that case, fair play if thats the road kishi wants to go down. We could always stop with all the arguing about who is stronger and arguing about whats going to happen etc etc because no one will win because no one wants to lose, due to the fact people have their favourite characters and ones they don't like. Just read it and enjoy it. No need for the anger and bitterness.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    OOOOH
    Owned lol
    How? Everything he said has been proven wrong via manga

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    Why do people argue with the manga?
    Go write a fanfic.
    It's a forum?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    She will not be able to sustain the Jutsu if she is decapitated. How is she going to send the electrical pulses around her body in order to indicate that the Strength of 100 needs to be used? The question isn't really whether or not Byakugou would allow her to survive her head being severed, because she wouldn't be able to use the Jutsu in this circumstance. A more extreme example is Jinton. You could perhaps suggest that Byakugou would allow her to defy being disintegrated on the molecular, but then, how is she going to continue the Jutsu if she's not even exisiting in a standard, physical form? She can't. These are two examples which aren't trying to find the limits of Byakugou (since we don't know for sure), rather, whether or not she can actually use the Jutsu while in these states.
    I disagree as Kakashi defied the laws of a human with his fight with Zabuza, we don't have proof (like you've stated) so we can't really say she can or she can't

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Simple
    Dehead tsunade take her head stab a kunai or sword on her head :D and lets see if she survives.
    keep distance her head from the body (just in case out of the blue that body starts moving).

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just and Just in case. if she its aliveO.o!

A.Slices her head in piece like Trunks did to freezer
    B.Smash her Head with the foot.
    C.Get a river and drawn her lets see how it works.

If none of those works then indead that woman its hard to kill.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    I disagree as Kakashi defied the laws of a human with his fight with Zabuza, we don't have proof (like you've stated) so we can't really say she can or she can't
    When has Kakashi been able to cast a Jutsu while in such a state? You know, this would actually imply that Tsunade could move her legs whilst being cut in half, which isn't the case. She can move her upper body, since her head is still attached to it. She can't use a Jutsu in her body if her head is completely removed from it.

King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It isn't that she's immortal, it's just when she has her weird self heal ability on, she's nigh unstoppable, as she just recovers from everything. But as we've seen recently, as soon as it goes, she can still be sliced in half as easily as a block of butter.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

When has Kakashi been able to cast a Jutsu while in such a state? You know, this would actually imply that Tsunade could move her legs whilst being cut in half, which isn't the case. She can move her upper body, since her head is still attached to it. She can't use a Jutsu in her body if her head is completely removed from it.
    ? I never stated Kakashi cast a jutsu
    Kakashi was talking and breathing while trapped in Zaza's water prison jutsu. If I do that for the duration he was in there, that is my guaranteed death. My point for bringing that up is that the manga has excluded the laws of humans very often. Most likely in battle, she will have her Byakyo activated if she fighting someone of high caliber, that there is when it's debatable.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

How? Everything he said has been proven wrong via manga
    Aww, you mad because i simply agreed with him
    NB he is talking about a Normal HUMAN
    so thats why i agreed

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Mad? Never
    But you're just d***riding with someone who stated something that was proven wrong by the manga and obviously doesn't read

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

? I never stated Kakashi cast a jutsu
    Kakashi was talking and breathing while trapped in Zaza's water prison jutsu. If I do that for the duration he was in there, that is my guaranteed death. Most likely in battle, she will have her Byakyo activated if she fighting someone of high caliber, that there is when it's debatable.
    You said you disagreed because Kakashi defied the 'laws of a human' during his fight with Zabuza, yet what Kakashi did isn't comparable to Tsunade's hypothetical situation. How is someone going to cast a Jutsu (by using their brain to send signals around their body, to use chakra etc) if their head is detached from their body? As I said, this isn't about Byakugou's limit, because Tsunade would not be able to continue using the Jutsu if she is decapitated. Therefore, she cannot recover from an injury of this type. It's the same with Jinton. If you atomize her head, she has no brain to think with; she has no way of even telling herself to continue using Byakugou.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahahahahahaha your sig i AMAZING!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

You said you disagreed because Kakashi defied the 'laws of a human' during his fight with Zabuza, yet what Kakashi did isn't comparable to Tsunade's hypothetical situation. How is someone going to cast a Jutsu (by using their brain to send signals around their body, to use chakra etc) if their head is detached from their body? As I said, this isn't about Byakugou's limit, because Tsunade would not be able to continue using the Jutsu if she is decapitated. Therefore, she cannot recover from an injury of this type. It's the same with Jinton. If you atomize her head, she has no brain to think with; she has no way of even telling herself to continue using Byakugou.
    When she used the tech by the Raikage's aid, didn't she survive? Which is comparable to Jinton?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

NB he is talking about a Normal HUMAN
    so thats why i agreed
    1) He's obviously referring to Tsunade
    2) This also has been proven wrong as a normal human has survived something like this

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Khal Drogo View Post
    I'm new to this kinda, i usually just read all the moronic posts and laugh without actually making an account but this post has actually driven me to create one...if you severe your femoral artery in your leg you will lose consciousness in about 10-20seconds and die in less than 5minutes, if you slice off the bottom half of your body you will technically cut 2 of those arteries (one for each leg). Not to mention that these arteries have the highest blood pressure out of the entire arterial system. So high that it is near enough impossible to stop the bleeding by applying pressure, so to say a human can survive being cut in half is a ridiculous notion. The only way the bleeding is stopped in amputations etc is by rerouting the artery elsewhere so not to rupture it...this is the end of my correcting rant enjoy your day.
    check out my post dudebro, then your laughter will be directed at your own stupidity
    I posted a link to a video of a man crushed in half by a CAR, his legs and his pelvis were ripped off brutally from his torso and he can still TALK, if you read that page 100% you'll see a pic of him (probably months after the accident) where he's smiling in a wheelchair or whatever that hing is

a man who got more than half his body removed, his legs and pelvis crushed and removed from his torso, guts laying around, him still breathing, what do you call that? something made up in a moronic post?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA let's all laugh at your moronic post, hueuheuhuehueueuhuhueuuheuhe

by the way lol, the video I posted is 5 minutes long, he lives through that and is able to speak, 5 minutes, yep, getting your legs and pelvis removed and part of your intestines crushed by a car and still talking to people on the street

http://www.bestgore.com/road-acciden...graphic-video/
    DON'T CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU CAN'T TOLERATE THE SIGHT OF A MAN CUT IN HALF

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) He's obviously referring to Tsunade
    2) This also has been proven wrong as a normal human has survived something like this
    I wasn't talking about Tsunade, like I said...she could well survive but I was talking about a normal human being...like I said before. You say I didn't read yet you didn't read what I put properly. I may have been "proven" wrong by the manga but it is irrelevant as it is fictional and I was talking about real life nature and science.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When she used the tech by the Raikage's aid, didn't she survive? Which is comparable to Jinton?
    That Jutsu was said to tear people to large shreds of meat, though it was clearly an overestimation on Mabui's part since both Godaime and Yondaime Raikage came out just fine. Jinton is actually re-arranging someone on the molecular level.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In Naruto, that isn't the case as Hidan had been alive for more than 10 secs
    He had a ritual that kept alive with others blood.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wadduppppp

To me, you're one of the only ones saying your ideas in way that is true, and can be backed up with facts. Since I read yours it has become pretty obvious that her jutsu is really centered where that diamond on her forehead is because the last time she used it she became weak and old, and she even went into a comma. So, if her head is cut off then she will no long survive because the chakara that she circulates around her body to survive will no long be distributed to her arms and legs. Possibly her head could still be active as long as the Jutsu is still active, but I think once it is over she will die.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan was not immortal. In the last four episodes we cud tell that kabuto edo tenseied hidan. So, hidan is not immortal.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wadduppppp

Quote Originally Posted by epipop View Post
    Hidan was not immortal. In the last four episodes we cud tell that kabuto edo tenseied hidan. So, hidan is not immortal.
    I never thought of it like that. . .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ObitoKarin View Post
    I never thought of it like that. . .
    were'nt those FILERS?!

also KHAL DRUGGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyrustler View Post
    check out my post dudebro, then your laughter will be directed at your own stupidity
    I posted a link to a video of a man crushed in half by a CAR, his legs and his pelvis were ripped off brutally from his torso and he can still TALK, if you read that page 100% you'll see a pic of him (probably months after the accident) where he's smiling in a wheelchair or whatever that hing is

a man who got more than half his body removed, his legs and pelvis crushed and removed from his torso, guts laying around, him still breathing, what do you call that? something made up in a moronic post?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA let's all laugh at your moronic post, hueuheuhuehueueuhuhueuuheuhe

by the way lol, the video I posted is 5 minutes long, he lives through that and is able to speak, 5 minutes, yep, getting your legs and pelvis removed and part of your intestines crushed by a car and still talking to people on the street

http://www.bestgore.com/road-acciden...graphic-video/
    DON'T CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU CAN'T TOLERATE THE SIGHT OF A MAN CUT IN HALF