Page 13 of 17 « First ... 391011121314151617 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!

Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

It doesn't seem like any of you read the manga. Let me refresh your memory. After getting impaled by Madara, her Byakugou was broken. Madara even mentioned it right after. That tech of hers was defeated before the Madara time jump. It seems like the only hope she has is the slug...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    So basically you're telling me that a stab in the intestine is an instant kill? What am I even doing here?

Let's say it takes 60 seconds for a normal human to die after being cut in half, well is Tsunade a normal human? Ask yourself this, is this a manga or real life? You got your answer right here.
    So if Tsunade isn't a normal human isn't your whole common sense argument moot as the rules according to you don't apply to her?

Last edited by Tazzilla88; 01-23-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

hidan made the claim to be immortal yet he's an edo

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jtolliver87 View Post
    hidan made the claim to be immortal yet he's an edo
    hidan isn't edo ???

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    someone should close this thread this guy made one bout Sasuke vs danzo aswell he is just a troll. oh and the creater and ministerC4 and Kusanagi35 are the same person
    You can see just as nicely as I can so its obvious your a dimwitted moron-_-

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    hidan isn't edo ???
    You sure you should be on NB , and NB has its share of retards -_-

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And while I don't hold the belief that Tsunade would survive decapitation, I find it foolhardy to try to defy both the manga and databooks using logic that applies to the real world only. We cannot state the laws of the narutoverse, as last I checked medical ninjutsu was not possible, nor is the splitting and dividing of slugs, nor can snakes, dogs, slugs, toads, etc. speak Japanese.

What you guys are arguing is how Tsunade would fair if she was a person in our reality. But then consider this, if Tsunade was operating under the laws of this reality that would mean every time she hits any object the same amount of force is applied back to her. Though I suppose that's not too far of a stretch considering if one were to travel at the speed of light in the real world the would literally be ripped to shreds, in the same fashion as Jinton. One could argue you would be broken down to smaller than a molecular level. Which is something that Kishi acknowledged yet Tsunade made it with relatively few cuts on her whole body, so far as I know within this laws of this universe the only thing that can move at the speed of light without being destroyed are photons. Furthermore, the moment she made contact with Madara both she and A and Madara and Muu should have all gone splat based on the momentum and mass.

And after the sannin fight when Gamabunta's sword disappeared according to the laws of our universe she should have been immediately killed when she made contact with the ground.

And when her intercostal muscles were cut by Kabuto she should not have been able to breathe let alone run. And when she punched Kabuto, the force traveled through his body splitting the earth underneath him, according to our laws the majority of the bones in his body, especially the skull should have shattered and he should have died instantly. With Tsunade's bicep muscles cut she should not have been able to punch. With Tsunade's abdominal muscles cut she should not have been able to counter or run.

And while the heart of a human is not perfectly center, a portion of it is therefore, Orochimaru's sword should have went directly through her heart killing her instantly. His sword would have pierced the lungs on the third strike, and would have slashed lungs and heart on the second.

Also based on the height at which Tsunade has jumped holding Gamabunta's sword she will have superhuman strength in her legs which in turn would allow her to run much quicker than a human of lesser strength.

Also people have been saying that Tsunade cannot regrow what she does not have, as per cell division only applies to what is there, but that would then force the question of how she regrew her small and large intestines, pancreas, stomach, liver, kidneys, and gall bladder. When the initial Susanoo sword that stabbed her would have destroyed those completely. Which leads me to the point that under our laws Tsunade should not have been able to break that susanoo sword because of the conditions of her spine and likely punctured lungs, much less swing it. Nor should she have been able to withstand being slammed into the rocks as hard as she was, unless as mentioned earlier her durability is so great that she can withstand a force that would ordinarily rip someone to pieces near the mass of photons. Additionally when she was penetrated by two susanoo swords she would have been missing half of both of her lungs, in fact the only organ in the region that would not have been destroyed then and there is the heart.

My point being that you cannot apply real world logic to Naruto and have it refute direct statements made by cannon sources. The manga being the most acceptable source of information and the databook being the second most acceptable. Both the of them say Tsunade can not be killed in battle until her chakra runs out. With Tsunade's yin seal she has a very large amount of chakra stored in her forehead, another chakra system also appears to be the stomach in the narutoverse. The only way you can really argue on the matter is using contradictions within the cannon sources and then you build upon those contradictions using logical processes.

Last edited by Tazzilla88; 01-23-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    You sure you should be on NB , and NB has its share of retards -_-
    why shouldn't I?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why shouldn't I?
    At this point I'm feeling like you shouldn't even be allowed on the internet-_- stay in school kid

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

At this point I'm feeling like you shouldn't even be allowed on the internet-_- stay in school kid
    ?? what did i say or do

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

She even said it that is the only way she can die

Sensei
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So what she has slugs and naruto has toads wont see him coming back from toads.
    You're right. You won't see Naruto coming back from toads... because him and the toads kill everything before he takes any kind of hit like what Orochimaru had to 'come back' from. PWND.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

?? what did i say or do

Nevermind your ****ing smart like scientist kid.
    No sarcasm applied, now here's a Smiley
    Hell I'll throw in a bonus :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone Crazy......

For the first time a tsunade hater thread!?! No the Kages will be revived by Sakura and the Medical team as they too would have got Naruto's chakra cloak? And the question of Tsunade dyeing doesn't arise in the first place!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My brother also stated that he was a penguin. He is not a penguin, obviously
    See what I'm getting at?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hahaha

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    no no no... Please tell me how someone is survivng with half their body cut off without any medical care.

This will be quite interesting.
    because tsunade is the best medical ninjia alive

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

she can regenerate herself but only to a limit otherwise it shortens her life(to be more accurate)

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi hypes things for descriptive Emphasis...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    And while I don't hold the belief that Tsunade would survive decapitation, I find it foolhardy to try to defy both the manga and databooks using logic that applies to the real world only. We cannot state the laws of the narutoverse, as last I checked medical ninjutsu was not possible, nor is the splitting and dividing of slugs, nor can snakes, dogs, slugs, toads, etc. speak Japanese.

What you guys are arguing is how Tsunade would fair if she was a person in our reality. But then consider this, if Tsunade was operating under the laws of this reality that would mean every time she hits any object the same amount of force is applied back to her. Though I suppose that's not too far of a stretch considering if one were to travel at the speed of light in the real world the would literally be ripped to shreds, in the same fashion as Jinton. One could argue you would be broken down to smaller than a molecular level. Which is something that Kishi acknowledged yet Tsunade made it with relatively few cuts on her whole body, so far as I know within this laws of this universe the only thing that can move at the speed of light without being destroyed are photons. Furthermore, the moment she made contact with Madara both she and A and Madara and Muu should have all gone splat based on the momentum and mass.

And after the sannin fight when Gamabunta's sword disappeared according to the laws of our universe she should have been immediately killed when she made contact with the ground.

And when her intercostal muscles were cut by Kabuto she should not have been able to breathe let alone run. And when she punched Kabuto, the force traveled through his body splitting the earth underneath him, according to our laws the majority of the bones in his body, especially the skull should have shattered and he should have died instantly. With Tsunade's bicep muscles cut she should not have been able to punch. With Tsunade's abdominal muscles cut she should not have been able to counter or run.

And while the heart of a human is not perfectly center, a portion of it is therefore, Orochimaru's sword should have went directly through her heart killing her instantly. His sword would have pierced the lungs on the third strike, and would have slashed lungs and heart on the second.

Also based on the height at which Tsunade has jumped holding Gamabunta's sword she will have superhuman strength in her legs which in turn would allow her to run much quicker than a human of lesser strength.

Also people have been saying that Tsunade cannot regrow what she does not have, as per cell division only applies to what is there, but that would then force the question of how she regrew her small and large intestines, pancreas, stomach, liver, kidneys, and gall bladder. When the initial Susanoo sword that stabbed her would have destroyed those completely. Which leads me to the point that under our laws Tsunade should not have been able to break that susanoo sword because of the conditions of her spine and likely punctured lungs, much less swing it. Nor should she have been able to withstand being slammed into the rocks as hard as she was, unless as mentioned earlier her durability is so great that she can withstand a force that would ordinarily rip someone to pieces near the mass of photons. Additionally when she was penetrated by two susanoo swords she would have been missing half of both of her lungs, in fact the only organ in the region that would not have been destroyed then and there is the heart.

My point being that you cannot apply real world logic to Naruto and have it refute direct statements made by cannon sources. The manga being the most acceptable source of information and the databook being the second most acceptable. Both the of them say Tsunade can not be killed in battle until her chakra runs out. With Tsunade's yin seal she has a very large amount of chakra stored in her forehead, another chakra system also appears to be the stomach in the narutoverse. The only way you can really argue on the matter is using contradictions within the cannon sources and then you build upon those contradictions using logical processes.
    I doubt anyone will answer this, heh...

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe she can regenerate whole organs but at the cost of large amounts of chakra

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

so i guess tsunade can survive a bijuu dama from Complete Juubi huh???

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland

She can't die because of her yin-seal jutsu...
    Decapitate her and wait for her jutsu to end, that's END...
    But if her head's somehow back in place, she is alive cause her jutsu don't let her wounded parts die out, they remain alive until restored back...

Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade is dead now madara split her in two shes dead

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sannin.

I think she has some kind of regenerative jutsu....That would be my only thought on that, She is hiding some kind on jutsu...Makes yah think.....