Page 14 of 17 « First ... 41011121314151617 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

yeah she wouldnt live from a tbb or rss but hashi would...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    A human can survive being cut in half. The lower body contains no vital organs kid.
    Considering it's a manga and that she has strong stamina it's not surprising she's still alive.

On the other hand getting beheaded equals certain death except if you're Hidan.

I repeat my question, does Tsunade have the same kind of immortality as Hidan? No. The end.
    Go learn some facts.
    you could die of blood loss.plus even if the slightest part of spinal cord is involved youre dead man

Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"

Quote Originally Posted by AllseeingSharingan View Post
    Tsunade is dead now madara split her in two shes dead
    sorry mate but the manga disagrees with you.. yes, she is indeed cut in half but is very much alive with her yin seal still intact.. that seal has had enough chakra to heal/protect an entire village.. whether she would indeed die after healing the kages or not is still to be revealed.. so far, she's alive and performing high level jutsus even after being bisected..

Last edited by regii sanguinis; 01-23-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    And while I don't hold the belief that Tsunade would survive decapitation, I find it foolhardy to try to defy both the manga and databooks using logic that applies to the real world only. We cannot state the laws of the narutoverse, as last I checked medical ninjutsu was not possible, nor is the splitting and dividing of slugs, nor can snakes, dogs, slugs, toads, etc. speak Japanese.

What you guys are arguing is how Tsunade would fair if she was a person in our reality. But then consider this, if Tsunade was operating under the laws of this reality that would mean every time she hits any object the same amount of force is applied back to her. Though I suppose that's not too far of a stretch considering if one were to travel at the speed of light in the real world the would literally be ripped to shreds, in the same fashion as Jinton. One could argue you would be broken down to smaller than a molecular level. Which is something that Kishi acknowledged yet Tsunade made it with relatively few cuts on her whole body, so far as I know within this laws of this universe the only thing that can move at the speed of light without being destroyed are photons. Furthermore, the moment she made contact with Madara both she and A and Madara and Muu should have all gone splat based on the momentum and mass.

And after the sannin fight when Gamabunta's sword disappeared according to the laws of our universe she should have been immediately killed when she made contact with the ground.

And when her intercostal muscles were cut by Kabuto she should not have been able to breathe let alone run. And when she punched Kabuto, the force traveled through his body splitting the earth underneath him, according to our laws the majority of the bones in his body, especially the skull should have shattered and he should have died instantly. With Tsunade's bicep muscles cut she should not have been able to punch. With Tsunade's abdominal muscles cut she should not have been able to counter or run.

And while the heart of a human is not perfectly center, a portion of it is therefore, Orochimaru's sword should have went directly through her heart killing her instantly. His sword would have pierced the lungs on the third strike, and would have slashed lungs and heart on the second.

Also based on the height at which Tsunade has jumped holding Gamabunta's sword she will have superhuman strength in her legs which in turn would allow her to run much quicker than a human of lesser strength.

Also people have been saying that Tsunade cannot regrow what she does not have, as per cell division only applies to what is there, but that would then force the question of how she regrew her small and large intestines, pancreas, stomach, liver, kidneys, and gall bladder. When the initial Susanoo sword that stabbed her would have destroyed those completely. Which leads me to the point that under our laws Tsunade should not have been able to break that susanoo sword because of the conditions of her spine and likely punctured lungs, much less swing it. Nor should she have been able to withstand being slammed into the rocks as hard as she was, unless as mentioned earlier her durability is so great that she can withstand a force that would ordinarily rip someone to pieces near the mass of photons. Additionally when she was penetrated by two susanoo swords she would have been missing half of both of her lungs, in fact the only organ in the region that would not have been destroyed then and there is the heart.

My point being that you cannot apply real world logic to Naruto and have it refute direct statements made by cannon sources. The manga being the most acceptable source of information and the databook being the second most acceptable. Both the of them say Tsunade can not be killed in battle until her chakra runs out. With Tsunade's yin seal she has a very large amount of chakra stored in her forehead, another chakra system also appears to be the stomach in the narutoverse. The only way you can really argue on the matter is using contradictions within the cannon sources and then you build upon those contradictions using logical processes.
    couldn't have said it better myself.. props for you mate.. very good answer..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    She is alive while being cut in half, She is still alive, She can still move, She can still use jutsu's, No normal person can survive what she is doing right now.
    Thus plus tsunades own statement holds better than your rubbish opinion
    Orochimaru and suigetsu can survive gettin cut in half too, but they aren't immortal and suigetsu's dead bro is proof.. and honestly suigetsu's mor psuedo immortal than tsunade. And if u refute this simple logic u re a major dumbass

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Siame View Post
    Orochimaru and suigetsu can survive gettin cut in half too, but they aren't immortal and suigetsu's dead bro is proof.. and honestly suigetsu's mor psuedo immortal than tsunade. And if u refute this simple logic u re a major dumbass
    Suigetsu's ability enables him to survive deadly physical blows by turning into water.. which can easily be countered by certain jutsus.. being immortal doesn't necessarily mean being unable to be damaged physically, it means being able to extend one's own life.. if Suigetsu is physical damaged in some way and experience a fatal attack, then he is done for for he doesn't have any regeneration skills.. having an extended longevity, a powerful life force and the ability to regenerate from a fatal damage if what makes virtually immortal..

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maihto bee View Post
    you could die of blood loss.plus even if the slightest part of spinal cord is involved youre dead man
    you would die of blood loss very sure ^-^ In the area stomach - thigh is at least one thick artery which could cause so much blood to flood out of your body that you wouldn't stay alive so get cut in half would kill a person for sure in a situation like on that battlefield (not in a hospital in an instant) and even if you would get help immediatly your situation would be crucial.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    She is immortal aslong as her jutsu is active.

Proof she dies if she gets her head cut off....?, Oh thats right you don't have any.
    How stupid.

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

What do you mean what if? Madara severed her hips

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

How can tsunade survive a beheading when she cant move her body? (The brain is connected to the central nervous system) and if hidan who is immortal cant move his body then how can tsunade? she needs to move her body to be able to summon katsuyu who is the real healer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is an intresting point...maybe she can regenerate a head or body? Idk...we may never know

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If she can regen that easily then why doesn't she? She is too weak and has no chakra and if she was beheaded her brain would not be able to function as no blood is pumping. And Hidan uses a different technique.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Quote Originally Posted by kralomer View Post
    If she can regen that easily then why doesn't she? She is too weak and has no chakra and if she was beheaded her brain would not be able to function as no blood is pumping. And Hidan uses a different technique.
    Sorry bro, but the Manga disagrees with you, tsunade has tons of chakra
    you need to read some more

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    But it's not (all) about the chakra but about if she can regenerate with her head torn apart or not. (I doubt she can, even if I adore her)

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whos to say if you placed the detached limb bk into position that it wouldnt heal bk to normal?

until anything hapens to prove otherwise its all speculation no one is either wrong or right

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    But it's not (all) about the chakra but about if she can regenerate with her head torn apart or not. (I doubt she can, even if I adore her)
    no the person is saying that She has NO CHAKRA, so im just pinpointing his Stupidity

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we have got a hater here.........

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by regii sanguinis View Post
    Suigetsu's ability enables him to survive deadly physical blows by turning into water.. which can easily be countered by certain jutsus.. being immortal doesn't necessarily mean being unable to be damaged physically, it means being able to extend one's own life.. if Suigetsu is physical damaged in some way and experience a fatal attack, then he is done for for he doesn't have any regeneration skills.. having an extended longevity, a powerful life force and the ability to regenerate from a fatal damage if what makes virtually immortal..
    Your not very bright are you , Suigetsu survives on the slick ,he's not immortal same for oro just that he's that good as to toy with four tails naruto is a nice feat. The fifth hokage even said she was done for. Yes she can regenerate but blood if she could you wouldn't have seen her like that so long

Just stop bringing others in the case each char has there own set of traits , do you see naruto using fire style because sasuke can.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

no, it just points out that beheading counters 99.99% of ninja. hidan is the0.001%

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

This thread got pointless after page two....

In the end, until proven otherwise, you can't say what will happen if she is beheaded or not. Regardless of what she said, you can't throw in a "what if" then use it as a backup statement....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Shadow View Post
    This thread got pointless after page two....

In the end, until proven otherwise, you can't say what will happen if she is beheaded or not. Regardless of what she said, you can't throw in a "what if" then use it as a backup statement....
    Doesnt matter because basic human anatomy states that once beheaded you cannot move your body, this is proven to be true when hidan cant move his body after a beheading

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when chickens cross
    roads... I never seem to know
    what they expect to find on
    the other side...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Proof that she would survive? Proof that she has the same kind of immortality as Hidan?
    That's right, You don't have any. As for me, I'm using common sense.
    sense ain't common... Proof? Most ppl are down right stupid.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

someone believe tsunade can't die in a fight? She can survive every attack? We all know thats not true.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    She doesn't have tons of chakra, where does it say she has tons of chakra? She stored some on her forehead but that is almost finished or completely finished. Agreed she has more chakra thank any old jounin but for a kage not enough.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kralomer View Post
    She doesn't have tons of chakra, where does it say she has tons of chakra? She stored some on her forehead but that is almost finished or completely finished. Agreed she has more chakra thank any old jounin but for a kage not enough.
    It is stated that she has a great amount of chakra (maybe not tons but much) and she sure has enough for Kage level <.< also she is from uzumaki clan (descendant) which alone gives her much chakra