Page 15 of 17 « First ... 511121314151617 Last»
Results 351 to 375 of 425
  1. #351
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by kralomer View Post
    She doesn't have tons of chakra, where does it say she has tons of chakra? She stored some on her forehead but that is almost finished or completely finished. Agreed she has more chakra thank any old jounin but for a kage not enough.
    Hmm lemme see, after Summoning Katsuyu to the leaf village which takes ALOT of Chakra to summon her, then was transmitting chakra to heal others through katsuyu (which takes alot of chakra)
    then after pein destroyed the village, she gave Katsuyu all her chakra to protect thousands of villagers.
    Then in the Madara fight, she activated her Yin Seal as she entered the battle field, then she healed Gaara and Oonoki, Then she activated Byakugou, then she healed damage from a susanoo sword, a couple of yasa magatama's, and then she gave her chakra to oonoki.
    And she is Senju and Uzumaki, meaning that she has a long lifespan, and huge chakra reservoirs!!!

    But let me Quote something from the Databook,
    Chakra Prowess and Control
    Tsunade's Yin Seal.
    Tsunade has shown to have great supplies of chakra. She was able to simultaneously heal a large number of people with the help of Katsuyu over a long period of time, without being fatigued.
    When needed, Tsunade can also release a large amount of stored chakra using Yin Seal. Upon its release, Tsunade can either use the stored chakra to facilitate the activation of one of her techniques such as the Creation Rebirth, which makes her virtually immortal in battle or simultaneously heal and protect the entire citizens of Konoha from a very powerful attack such as Pain's Shinra Tensei. She is also able to transfer chakra to others as seen when gave Ōnoki some of her chakra in order to facilitate his large-scale Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique and still manages to maintain the activation of her Strength of a Hundred Technique
     
         

  2. #352
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by kralomer View Post
    She doesn't have tons of chakra, where does it say she has tons of chakra? She stored some on her forehead but that is almost finished or completely finished. Agreed she has more chakra thank any old jounin but for a kage not enough.
    Well the manga disagrees with you.

    She was able to completely refill Onok's, Mei's and Gaara's chakra. And they are Kages. So Tsunade has more chakra then 3 Kage.
     
         

  3. #353
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Hmm lemme see, after Summoning Katsuyu to the leaf village which takes ALOT of Chakra to summon her, then was transmitting chakra to heal others through katsuyu (which takes alot of chakra)
    then after pein destroyed the village, she gave Katsuyu all her chakra to protect thousands of villagers.
    Then in the Madara fight, she activated her Yin Seal as she entered the battle field, then she healed Gaara and Oonoki, Then she activated Byakugou, then she healed damage from a susanoo sword, a couple of yasa magatama's, and then she gave her chakra to oonoki.
    And she is Senju and Uzumaki, meaning that she has a long lifespan, and huge chakra reservoirs!!!

    But let me Quote something from the Databook,
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Well the manga disagrees with you.

    She was able to completely refill Onok's, Mei's and Gaara's chakra. And they are Kages. So Tsunade has more chakra then 3 Kage.
    Your'e both missing the point...regardless of how much chakra tsunade has she can not survive a beheading
     
         

  4. #354
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Your'e both missing the point...regardless of how much chakra tsunade has she can not survive a beheading
    Her hype says she can.
     
         

  5. #355
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Her hype says she can.
    Basic human anatomy (which parallels with the manga) says otherwise, show me somebody who can move their body after a beheading.
     
         

  6. #356
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Basic human anatomy (which parallels with the manga) says otherwise, show me somebody who can move their body after a beheading.
    Basic human anatomy says you die if your respiratory system is ****ed up. Yet Tsunade survived this without regeneration.
     
         

  7. #357
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Basic human anatomy says you die if your respiratory system is ****ed up. Yet Tsunade survived this without regeneration.
    Doesn't matter because the brain and body are different, when the brain cant send signals to the body then the body wont be able to move


    This is proof that the body and brain work the same way in the real world as it does in the NV. The brain sends signals to the nervous system so tell me, how can the brain do that when its not connected to the body?
     
         

  8. #358
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Your'e both missing the point...regardless of how much chakra tsunade has she can not survive a beheading
    no you are the one who is missing the point, If kishi said that she cant die in battle, then that's that,So until Further Notice, she can Survive a beheading, According to her hype
    you people are bringing in science in this!!!!!
    Almost Everything in Naruto contradicts Science
     
         

  9. #359
    Member kralomer's Avatar
    Status
    kralomer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Her hype says she can.
    ..
     
         

  10. #360
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Really now... how many of you read Taz's post??

    And who says she needs to move? As long as she has chakra source, she'll be able to reconstruct.
    If any of you hasn't noticed, she has 2 chakra sources...the normal one, from the belly and the Yin Seal.
     
         

  11. #361
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Really now... how many of you read Taz's post??

    And who says she needs to move? As long as she has chakra source, she'll be able to reconstruct.
    If any of you hasn't noticed, she has 2 chakra sources...the normal one, from the belly and the Yin Seal.
    this
     
         

  12. #362
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Really now... how many of you read Taz's post??

    And who says she needs to move? As long as she has chakra source, she'll be able to reconstruct.
    If any of you hasn't noticed, she has 2 chakra sources...the normal one, from the belly and the Yin Seal.
    Of course she needs to move, how the f*** is she gonna mold chakra/summon katsuyu? show me proof of her not needing to move in order to reconstruct (as in re-attatch) her body..............

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    this
    lmao you cant come up with a valid argument so you rely on this excuse? I gave you manga proof that the brain and body are connected via the nervous system, and that disrupting that connection does have an effect on you. You on the other hand havent given me any valid reason as to how tsunade could move her body, let alone mold chakra.
     
         

  13. #363
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    lmao you cant come up with a valid argument so you rely on this excuse? I gave you manga proof that the brain and body are connected via the nervous system, and that disrupting that connection does have an effect on you. You on the other hand havent given me any valid reason as to how tsunade could move her body, let alone mold chakra.
    lol,
    This already Bypasses your Arguments, because what kishi Writes, is Diamond in this manga, anything else that you can say is your OPINION
     
         

  14. #364
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    lol,
    This already Bypasses your Arguments, because what kishi Writes, is Diamond in this manga, anything else that you can say is your OPINION


    sorry but you lose, she has to release the seal which requires using her hands

    /argument
     
         

  15. #365
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post


    sorry but you lose, she has to release the seal which requires using her hands

    /argument
    , that was not the original Argument,But i agree if she is beheaded before activating her seal, then she cant survive, but if her seal is active, then she will survive
     
         

  16. #366
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    , that was not the original Argument,But i agree if she is beheaded before activating her seal, then she cant survive, but if her seal is active, then she will survive
    that was my whole point
     
         

  17. #367
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    that was my whole point
    Then you should have made it clearer
     
         

  18. #368
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    the slug she summoned would have done it but i think she is gonna use it for the other Kages.. Uchiha Inza
     
         

  19. #369
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Then you should have made it clearer
    The whole thread is "tsunade stated that she cant die in a fight" and i proved that statement wrong, not my fault if you misinterpreted me
     
         

  20. #370
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Your not very bright are you , Suigetsu survives on the slick ,he's not immortal same for oro just that he's that good as to toy with four tails naruto is a nice feat. The fifth hokage even said she was done for. Yes she can regenerate but blood if she could you wouldn't have seen her like that so long

    Just stop bringing others in the case each char has there own set of traits , do you see naruto using fire style because sasuke can.
    let's get through all the insults and get back to the debate.. not really civilized.. i was pointing out immortality is different from resilience.. two are very different subjects and aspects..

    The fifth hokage even said she was done for.
    sorry but i think you were reading a different manage.. she never said that she is done for.. all she said is that she needs to tend to the others first before herself.. what she displayed is confidence in both her longevity and her medical skills..

    Yes she can regenerate but blood if she could you wouldn't have seen her like that so long
    blood? blood is easily re-supplied.. in the manage, Kabuto uses soldier pills to compensate for blood loss, and blood itself are produced in the bone marrows.. Tsunade's jutsu enables her to re-generate cells and that would easily mean compensating for blood loss.. during her fight with Orochimaru, she was already torn into ribbons yet she managed to survive and land a powerful kick.. the tree stuck to her is a double edge sword.. while it does prevent her from healing herself and promote homeostasis, it also serves as a cork or something which prevents her from experiencing further blood loss..
     
         

  21. #371
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    The whole thread is "tsunade stated that she cant die in a fight" and i proved that statement wrong, not my fault if you misinterpreted me
    Yeah but the Original Post said nothing about If she is using Byakugou or creation rebirth or if she is not , And tsunade said she cant die in a fight when activating her Yin seal.
     
         

  22. #372
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    , that was not the original Argument,But i agree if she is beheaded before activating her seal, then she cant survive, but if her seal is active, then she will survive
    true.. but there is also a feat where she managed to to unseal her yin seal in mere seconds.. remember when she used it to protect Konoha from Pain's Shinra Tensei? it was only mere moments.. and Tsunade only has mere seconds to release her seals all pour all her chakra..
     
         

  23. #373
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by regii sanguinis View Post
    true.. but there is also a feat where she managed to to unseal her yin seal in mere seconds.. remember when she used it to protect Konoha from Pain's Shinra Tensei? it was only mere moments.. and Tsunade only has mere seconds to release her seals all pour all her chakra..
    True, im on Tsunade's side btw lol
     
         

  24. #374
    Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    regii sanguinis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    True, im on Tsunade's side btw lol
     
         

  25. #375
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    True, im on Tsunade's side btw lol
    You don't say
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •