Page 2 of 17 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 425
  1. #26
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Are you being serious or is this a bad joke?
    ignoring you.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Fanboys see hate everywhere, I'm not surprised
    haha agreed . whats with this hater
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ignoring you.
    I take it your one of those people who call others 'haters' if they show a flaw of a certain character.
     
         

  4. #29
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    haha agreed . whats with this hater
    I don't know
    He's just an ordinary fanboy
     
         

  5. #30
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    It's a hidden hate thread...
    Wow , that has got to be the best idea since the ball and the cup was invented...
     
         

  6. #31
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    I take it your one of those people who call others 'haters' if they show a flaw of a certain character.
    no. I saw this person on different threads bashing Tsunade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    I don't know
    He's just an ordinary fanboy
    lol? Tsunade isn't even in my top 3.
     
         

  7. #32
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Yeah, befor calling people kid, try getting your facts straight.

    Look at the scan of her, Half of her abdomen is Gone, No mortal person is surviving that without Bleeding to death very quickly.

    'ed when you said "A human can survive being cut in half."
    She even said she hasn't much time of living longer, its like being shot in the head you might survive but your gonna bleed out. Now stfu.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    She even said she hasn't much time of living longer, its like being shot in the head you might survive but your gonna bleed out. Now stfu.
    She said no such thing, I don't know where you got that from.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Yeah, befor calling people kid, try getting your facts straight.

    Look at the scan of her, Half of her abdomen is Gone, No mortal person is surviving that without Bleeding to death very quickly.

    'ed when you said "A human can survive being cut in half."
    Okay you clearly are an ignorant person. I'm not even going to waste my tame arguing with someone like you You're not worth anyone's time.
     
         

  10. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Yeah, befor calling people kid, try getting your facts straight.

    Look at the scan of her, Half of her abdomen is Gone, No mortal person is surviving that without Bleeding to death very quickly.

    'ed when you said "A human can survive being cut in half."
    But she does have both Uzumaki and Senju dna within her.Her surviving makes sense in Naruto logic.
     
         

  11. #36
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Oro was actually made up of snakes white ones, he used him self as a test subject and became a snake. So what she has slugs and naruto has toads wont see him coming back from toads.
    Why on earth do you involve Naruto's toads on that??Is it a fact that Tsunade can transfer her own chakra through Katsuyu and use healing techniques??Yeah.Is it a fact that Tsunade is alive after being split in half??Yeah.Is it a fact that Katsuyu told her to heal her and Tsunade said help the others first??Yeah.So yes she can do that.Your argument is invalid.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member EDO TENSEl's Avatar
    Status
    EDO TENSEl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep having Chuck N. zombie
    dreams
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Oro was actually made up of snakes white ones, he used him self as a test subject and became a snake. So what she has slugs and naruto has toads wont see him coming back from toads.
    Oi, just saying what I think. I don't care either way lol I don't even like her much. Still, you can't deny the fact that the slug did suggest her ability to put Tsunade back together...though she wasn't beheaded, that might put a damper on things haha.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Okay you clearly are an ignorant person. I'm not even going to waste my tame arguing with someone like you You're not worth anyone's time.
    no no no... Please tell me how someone is survivng with half their body cut off without any medical care.

    This will be quite interesting.
     
         

  14. #39
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    no no no... Please tell me how someone is survivng with half their body cut off without any medical care.

    This will be quite interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    But she does have both Uzumaki and Senju dna within her.Her surviving makes sense in Naruto logic.
    This.
    That's what I said earlier. You must be blind or something Exaar
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    This.
    That's what I said earlier. You must be blind or something Exaar
    Seriously?

    Being uzumaki/Senju changes nothing if your cut in half, last time i checked it doesn't stop bleeding/insides from being destroyed and so on.

    Try again.
     
         

  16. #41
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Why on earth do you involve Naruto's toads on that??Is it a fact that Tsunade can transfer her own chakra through Katsuyu and use healing techniques??Yeah.Is it a fact that Tsunade is alive after being split in half??Yeah.Is it a fact that Katsuyu told her to heal her and Tsunade said help the others first??Yeah.So yes she can do that.Your argument is invalid.
    Same reason you involve oro, a point... These guys are.extremely low o. Facts.
     
         

  17. #42
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Obviously, she's lying.
     
         

  18. #43
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    She said no such thing, I don't know where you got that from.
    I'm not going to bother...
     
         

  19. #44
    Beginner GFXer Normal fanboy's Avatar
    Status
    Normal fanboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SAO
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step into the mind of Logic.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    She's the slug princess enough said !
     
         

  20. #45
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Seriously?

    Being uzumaki/Senju changes nothing if your cut in half, last time i checked it doesn't stop bleeding/insides from being destroyed and so on.

    Try again.
    Aww boy.
    Do you even know what Uzumaki cells does to your body?
    Did you even read the manga at all? :rofl:
     
         

  21. #46
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Aww boy.
    Do you even know what Uzumaki cells does to your body?
    Did you even read the manga at all? :rofl:
    Uzumaki gives you high chakra reserves..
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Aww boy.
    Do you even know what Uzumaki cells does to your body?
    Did you even read the manga at all? :rofl:
    Uzumaki's are know for their strong life force.

    It doesn't stop them from dying when cut in half.
     
         

  23. #48
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Obviously, she's lying.

    Not a lye its more like naruto's.old believe it thing, lets call it a quote
     
         

  24. #49
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Aww boy.
    Do you even know what Uzumaki cells does to your body?
    Did you even read the manga at all? :rofl:

    Cells are in blood and its going out *******
     
         

  25. #50
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Uzumaki's are know for their strong life force.

    It doesn't stop them from dying when cut in half.
    Again kid a human can survive being cut in half, of course he's eventually going to die but he doesn't immediately die, same with Tsunade. Considering it's a manga and she has uzumaki/senju cells it's no big deal that she is still alive. Got it now?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •