Page 20 of 22 « First ... 1016171819202122 Last»
Results 381 to 400 of 425
  1. #381
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,254
    Location
    王家の谷
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I have proof that she is basically immortal.

    She is alive while being cut in half, She is still alive, She can still move, She can still use jutsu's, No normal person can survive what she is doing right now.
    Thus plus tsunades own statement holds better than your rubbish opinion
    are you a poet?
     
         

  2. #382
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,065
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ80 View Post
    she a liar
    Why?
     
         

  3. #383
    Hatred Zenic's Avatar
    Status
    Zenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,368
    Ouch!
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    What if someone beheads her?

    See? Hype is bullsh1t.
    So? Do you remember Hidan? Yep, that's what I thought
     
         

  4. #384
    Member Uchiha Hiei's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hiei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    31
    ttttrrrroooollll
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    trolllolololol
     
         

  5. #385
    The Last Dragon dangerXzone's Avatar
    Status
    dangerXzone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    OMG! just reading these arguments are really stressing me out. Half of the people arguing aren't fully comprehending on what the other one said. And yall are really comparing real life situations with a manga WTF.? And who the hell randomly makes a post pretty much bashing tsunade and what she said. Sounds like a hater to me. All the things you could've done instead with your life but you make a post about something that probably 75% of the naruto fans forgot about.:mad:
     
         

  6. #386
    Academy Student UchihaAmor's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaAmor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25
    Location
    Ubuquitous
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Believe it or not but she'll die when her time is come.
     
         

  7. #387
    Academy Student
    Status
    tkultimatefan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Philadelphia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    hidan is dead a big rock crashed on his head it fell from like 25ft
     
         

  8. #388
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    it was a bluff
     
         

  9. #389
    Academy Student Nixc's Avatar
    Status
    Nixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    she's dreamin'
     
         

  10. #390
    Academy Student Nixc's Avatar
    Status
    Nixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    she's just using his regeneration jutsu to revive but i need kishi to make a jutsu that used by tsunade to resurrect herself.
     
         

  11. #391
    Academy Student 4Qkiller's Avatar
    Status
    4Qkiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    common sense in naruto really!
     
         

  12. #392
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    512
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Well there was a long long thread in which many people discussed the power of Tsunades Byakuyou (forgot the spelling ) and this is quite the same - again. We won't come to an end until Tsunade (Kishi) proofed her to heal herself after getting beheaded =)
    If I remember right she activated the seal without hand seals against Madara? But even if she activates it cmes again to the thread I mentioned in which it was discussed how strong her regeneration is and is she could be two >real< Tsunades when her body and her head can recreate a body/head and so on ^-^ There's a lot of discussable things about healing power, no matter which manga it is but we have to wait for Tsunade regenerating from Madara splitting her body (Which is cool enough, even if it wasn't her head :P)
     
         

  13. #393
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    Well there was a long long thread in which many people discussed the power of Tsunades Byakuyou (forgot the spelling ) and this is quite the same - again. We won't come to an end until Tsunade (Kishi) proofed her to heal herself after getting beheaded =)
    If I remember right she activated the seal without hand seals against Madara? But even if she activates it cmes again to the thread I mentioned in which it was discussed how strong her regeneration is and is she could be two >real< Tsunades when her body and her head can recreate a body/head and so on ^-^ There's a lot of discussable things about healing power, no matter which manga it is but we have to wait for Tsunade regenerating from Madara splitting her body (Which is cool enough, even if it wasn't her head :P)
    Hmm, no we don't really need to see any proof. Understanding her regeneration jutsu correctly, it can probably "heal" the wound between the head and the body, however, a cut like this, would make it impossible, since all contact from the brain to the rest of the body is gone. Even if the seal can still be activated, it doesn't matter. If no blood goes to the brain for just such a short time, it will cause severe damage to the brain. Tsunade wont be able to neither use, or control the jutsu. Once the head is off, yeah she can survive if it's put right back on within few seconds, but if it's a 1 vs 1, that wont happen, so she will die.
     
         

  14. #394
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    512
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Hmm, no we don't really need to see any proof. Understanding her regeneration jutsu correctly, it can probably "heal" the wound between the head and the body, however, a cut like this, would make it impossible, since all contact from the brain to the rest of the body is gone. Even if the seal can still be activated, it doesn't matter. If no blood goes to the brain for just such a short time, it will cause severe damage to the brain. Tsunade wont be able to neither use, or control the jutsu. Once the head is off, yeah she can survive if it's put right back on within few seconds, but if it's a 1 vs 1, that wont happen, so she will die.
    In a manga her jutsu could turn out to be able to heal something like that...
     
         

  15. #395
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    In a manga her jutsu could turn out to be able to heal something like that...
    Yeah, but then it would be a new ability. We can't just assume a character has jutsu, we have never seen. That would make any discussion around this forum pointless.

    If her head dropped to the floor, she would go brain dead within seconds. Perhaps she could heal it, you say? Again it depends on the time, she is brain dead for, but as I said, in a 1 vs 1, there is no way, her head will just roll back together with the body. Besides the jutsu certainly wont just activate by itself, once her head is put together with the body.

    The databook describes a certain S-rank jutsu, which Tsunade needs to use to activate her forehead seal. How can she do that, when she has no brain activity... I say, if the seal activates automatically, it will happen, when her head is cut off. So it depends, how long the healing effect lasts, and it means, her head needs to be put back on, before that time runs out.
     
         

  16. #396
    Tree Climber Powermill's Avatar
    Status
    Powermill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    226
    Location
    In the night garden
    You! False God! I've killed
    your kind before.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    What if she got shot in the head point blank with 10 shotguns at once? Would she live?
     
         

  17. #397
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,596
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    LMFAO this thread is still alive...? its proven that tsunade cant survive a decapitation
     
         

  18. #398
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    512
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Yeah, but then it would be a new ability. We can't just assume a character has jutsu, we have never seen. That would make any discussion around this forum pointless.

    If her head dropped to the floor, she would go brain dead within seconds. Perhaps she could heal it, you say? Again it depends on the time, she is brain dead for, but as I said, in a 1 vs 1, there is no way, her head will just roll back together with the body. Besides the jutsu certainly wont just activate by itself, once her head is put together with the body.

    The databook describes a certain S-rank jutsu, which Tsunade needs to use to activate her forehead seal. How can she do that, when she has no brain activity... I say, if the seal activates automatically, it will happen, when her head is cut off. So it depends, how long the healing effect lasts, and it means, her head needs to be put back on, before that time runs out.
    I am totally sure you're right, I think that she can't heal a beheading too but before Tsunade appeared in the manga I thought Naruto is a manga in which nobody can heal, so I'm afraid the manga could develope like that but I hope noone wants to behead her so that wouldn't be needed (otherwise she would die )


    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    LMFAO this thread is still alive...? its proven that tsunade cant survive a decapitation
    Well, not dieable in a fight doesn't mean you have to survive a decapitation, you just have to block it :P
     
         

  19. #399
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Proof that she would survive? Proof that she has the same kind of immortality as Hidan?
    That's right, You don't have any. As for me, I'm using common sense.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/8 Tread Over
     
         

  20. #400
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,596
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    Well, not dieable in a fight doesn't mean you have to survive a decapitation, you just have to block it :P
    Not the point, if somebody we're to decapitate her hidan style she would not be able to survive(which means she dies during the fight), fact
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •