Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 425
  1. #51
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Normal fanboy View Post
    She's the slug princess enough said !
    Gtfo
     
         

  2. #52
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Again kid a human can survive being cut in half, of course he's eventually going to die but he doesn't immediately die, same with Tsunade. Considering it's a manga and she has uzumaki/senju cells it's no big deal that she is still alive. Got it now?
    Again I say cells are in blood and cells can not replace blood, she's bleeding out.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Again kid a human can survive being cut in half, considering it's a manga and she has uzumaki/senju cells it's no big deal that she is still alive. Got it now?
    I'll say it again, Since your logic isn't of this world.

    Uzumaki/Senju cell changes nothing, It won't stop her from dying, They won't stop her from bleeding out, They won't stop her organ failing.

    it's due to her byakugou jutsu that she is still alive.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I'll say it again, Since your logic isn't of this world.

    Uzumaki/Senju cell changes nothing, It won't stop her from dying, They won't stop her from bleeding out, They won't stop her organ failing.

    it's due to her byakugou jutsu that she is still alive.
    You said it yourself Uzumaki cells mean better life force therefore surviving strong injuries. Fail.

    She's probably going to die eventually but for now she's still alive so she survived, just like any human could.

    Your logic is flawed.
     
         

  5. #55
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I'll say it again, Since your logic isn't of this world.

    Uzumaki/Senju cell changes nothing, It won't stop her from dying, They won't stop her from bleeding out, They won't stop her organ failing.

    it's due to her byakugou jutsu that she is still alive.
    I doubt he knows.how cells work.
     
         

  6. #56
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Again I say cells are in blood and cells can not replace blood, she's bleeding out.
    I suggest you retake your biology lessons.
    You made me laugh though!!!!
     
         

  7. #57
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    You said it yourself Uzumaki cells mean better life force therefore surviving strong injuries. Fail.

    She's probably going to die eventually but for now she's still alive so she survived, just like any human could.

    Your logic is flawed.
    Admiting your loss in another way finally, you've proved nothing kid -_-
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    You said it yourself Uzumaki cells mean better life force therefore surviving strong injuries. Fail.

    She's probably going to die eventually but for now she's still alive so she survived, just like any human could.

    Your logic is flawed.
    Being cut in half it more than a mere strong injurie, A strong injure is getting stabbed through the chest with a sword, being cut in half is more extreme.

    She will die, when her chakra runs out and her byakugou runs out.

    Please tell me more about how your right and kishi is wrong.
     
         

  9. #59
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    I suggest you retake your biology lessons.
    You made me laugh though!!!!

    Whatever you say Edison
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by EDO TENSEl View Post
    Remember that time Oro was put back together by his snakes? Perhaps slugs can do the same for Tsunade...which was already implied.
    this seems plausible
     
         

  11. #61
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Being cut in half it more than a mere strong injurie, A strong injure is getting stabbed through the chest with a sword, being cut in half is more extreme.

    She will die, when her chakra runs out and her byakugou runs out.

    Please tell me more about how your right and kishi is wrong.
    Don't worry let him dissect himself alone thinking he'll survive it.
     
         

  12. #62
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Being cut in half it more than a mere strong injurie, A strong injure is getting stabbed through the chest with a sword, being cut in half is more extreme.

    She will die, when her chakra runs out and her byakugou runs out.

    Please tell me more about how your right and kishi is wrong.
    A stab in the chest is most likely to hit your vital organs, being cut and half means you die from losing blood, since there are no vital organs down there. That means she would eventually die from blood loss, it doesn't mean she would instantly get killed. Some humans can survive being cut and half, so again your logic is flawed.
     
         

  13. #63
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    this seems plausible

    Oro was made out of snakes, believe me if she.could she would have down it when splitten in half..
     
         

  14. #64
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    A stab in the chest is most likely to hit your vital organs, being cut and half means you die from losing blood, since there are no vital organs down there. That means she would eventually die from blood loss, it doesn't mean she would instantly get killed. Some humans can survive being cut and half, so again your logic is flawed.

    Stop changing the topic, that's what he said either way.though.dumbass
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    A stab in the chest is most likely to hit your vital organs, being cut and half means you die from losing blood, since there are no vital organs down there. That means she would eventually die from blood loss, it doesn't mean she would instantly get killed. Some humans can survive being cut and half, so again your logic is flawed.
    Yeah, Who cares about intestines, it's not like we need them or anything..... Oh wait!.

    Also you do no some of our most major blood vessels in our lower parts that if broken we would easily bleed to death in about 60 seconds?.
    You get cut in half your bleeding to death very quickly, Easily in 60 seconds.

    Let alone taking the time to have a chat and use summoning tech.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    No, she cant die, cuz she said to the slug that something and this and that..........BOOBS

     
         

  17. #67
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    A stab in the chest is most likely to hit your vital organs, being cut and half means you die from losing blood, since there are no vital organs down there. That means she would eventually die from blood loss, it doesn't mean she would instantly get killed. Some humans can survive being cut and half, so again your logic is flawed.
    A stab > Getting sliced completely in half?

    seems legit.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Yeah, Who cares about intestines, it's not like we need them or anything..... Oh wait!.

    Also you do no some of our most major blood vessels in our low parts that if broken we would easily bleed to death in about 60 seconds?.
    You get cut in half your bleeding to death very quickly, Easily in 60 seconds.
    So basically you're telling me that a stab in the intestine is an instant kill? What am I even doing here?

    Let's say it takes 60 seconds for a normal human to die after being cut in half, well is Tsunade a normal human? Ask yourself this, is this a manga or real life? You got your answer right here.
     
         

  19. #69
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Creation rebirth:The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu, created by the greatest of medical ninja, Tsunade, it is the ultimate regeneration technique. By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as Tsunade has chakra it is impossible for her to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique.
    Dude why deny the facts??As long as she has chakra she can't die,no matter in how many parts she is split...
     
         

  20. #70
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Yeah, Who cares about intestines, it's not like we need them or anything..... Oh wait!.

    Also you do no some of our most major blood vessels in our lower parts that if broken we would easily bleed to death in about 60 seconds?.
    You get cut in half your bleeding to death very quickly, Easily in 60 seconds.

    Let alone taking the time to have a chat and use summoning tech.
    Both of you stfu he admitted defeat when he finally said she would die from blood loss, even though that's what we where saying he called the logic dumb then used it -_-
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    So basically you're telling me that a stab in the intestine is an instant kill? What am I even doing here?

    Let's say it takes 60 seconds for a normal human to die after being cut in half, well is Tsunade a normal human? Ask yourself this, is this a manga or real life? You got your answer right here.
    whats happened to tsunade isn't a simple stab.

    Half of her intestinal tract is completely destroyed.
     
         

  22. #72
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Creation rebirth:The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu, created by the greatest of medical ninja, Tsunade, it is the ultimate regeneration technique. By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as Tsunade has chakra it is impossible for her to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique.
    Dude why deny the facts??As long as she has chakra she can't die,no matter in how many parts she is split...

    She has blood dude your stupid..
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Creation rebirth:The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu, created by the greatest of medical ninja, Tsunade, it is the ultimate regeneration technique. By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as Tsunade has chakra it is impossible for her to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique.
    Dude why deny the facts??As long as she has chakra she can't die,no matter in how many parts she is split...
    Simple

    Kishi is wrong, he is right.

    He knows more about the manga than kishi himself.
     
         

  24. #74
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    whats happened to tsunade isn't a simple stab.

    Half of her intestinal tract is completely destroyed.
    Intestines aren't vital organs. You fail.
     
         

  25. #75
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Creation rebirth:The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu, created by the greatest of medical ninja, Tsunade, it is the ultimate regeneration technique. By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as Tsunade has chakra it is impossible for her to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique.
    Dude why deny the facts??As long as she has chakra she can't die,no matter in how many parts she is split...
    Cell needs blood to flow and charka is In the organs which need blood to function
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •