Page 4 of 17 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 425
  1. #76
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Cell needs blood to flow and charka is In the organs which need blood to function
    this.
     
         

  2. #77
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    You have a point, I would imagine her regeneration abilities are based off the commands that her brain gives her to repair a damaged (or completely missing) wound or limb.

    And if her brain is there and her body is here, well... she's a gonner.
     
         

  3. #78
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Intestines aren't vital organs. You fail.

    Hello dumbass the body has vital organs lower then the intestines -_-
     
         

  4. #79
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    You have a point, I would imagine her regeneration abilities are based off the commands that her brain gives her to repair a damaged (or completely missing) wound or limb.

    And if her brain is there and her body is here, well... she's a gonner.
    Without blood, really -_-
    Organs need blood your lungs your liver... -_-
     
         

  5. #80
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Ive already been argueing this point for a long time now

    The brain cant survive without blood for approximately 10 seconds and will die after that.

    Decapitation wil cause her to lose all of that blood in her head VERY quickly. She may stay alive for a few seconds, but then she will lose conciousness afterprobably 5 seconds and die after ten. she can regenerate fast, but not THAT fast. Not only that, but jer chakra control goes to nothing once she starts dying, so its not like it will keep regenerating until she dies. Its like sheel regenerate for a second or tw and then it will stop due to lack of chakra control.
     
         

  6. #81
    Member EDO TENSEl's Avatar
    Status
    EDO TENSEl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep having Chuck N. zombie
    dreams
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    hahaha This has turned into a biology class.
     
         

  7. #82
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Ive already been argueing this point for a long time now

    The brain cant survive without blood for approximately 10 seconds and will die after that.

    Decapitation wil cause her to lose all of that blood in her head VERY quickly. She may stay alive for a few seconds, but then she will lose conciousness afterprobably 5 seconds and die after ten. she can regenerate fast, but not THAT fast.
    Finally someone aware of this.
     
         

  8. #83
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Hello dumbass the body has vital organs lower then the intestines -_-
    Vital organs are located in the upper body dumbass
     
         

  9. #84
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Vital organs are located in the upper body dumbass

    Loss.is a habit for you maybe next.time
     
         

  10. #85
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    BTW the VITAL organs are the brain, lungs and heart. That is all that is necessary for a person to live. The other organs are just there to nurish the system so that it doesnt die from malnurishment or contamination from bacteria.
     
         

  11. #86
    Anime fan HarrisonX's Avatar
    Status
    HarrisonX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love anime.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    I'm sorry guys but I don't remember her saying that she can't die in a fight... But I think she can... I mean, she was close to death when fighting Madara
     
         

  12. #87
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Loss.is a habit for you maybe next.time
    You're talking about yourself? Then yes, indeed, you lose.
    Go back to school, it seems like you suck at biology.
     
         

  13. #88
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked is good
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Cell needs blood to flow and charka is In the organs which need blood to function
    Dude cells is what you are.Cells are not only in the blood,cells are everywhere.Your skin is made of cells,your organs are made of cells,your blood is made from cells.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Pathway_System
    The chakra system has it's own pathway that doesn't have anything to do with the flow of blood.Chakra is in every cell.So again NO.Chakra doesn't need the blood.
    Seriously: biology lessons and reread the manga.
     
         

  14. #89
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    You're talking about yourself? Then yes, indeed, you lose.
    Go back to school, it seems like you suck at biology.
    Kill yourself kid.
     
         

  15. #90
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    BTW the VITAL organs are the brain, lungs and heart. That is all that is necessary for a person to live. The other organs are just there to nurish the system so that it doesnt die from malnurishment or contamination from bacteria.
    You can still bleed out.

    Especially if you're cut in half.
     
         

  16. #91
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Dude cells is what you are.Cells are not only in the blood,cells are everywhere.Your skin is made of cells,your organs are made of cells,your blood is made from cells.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Pathway_System
    The chakra system has it's own pathway that doesn't have anything to do with the flow of blood.Chakra is in every cell.So again NO.Chakra doesn't need the blood.
    Seriously: biology lessons and reread the manga.
    I'm aware of this, what's your point?
     
         

  17. #92
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Is she dead? No. So her hype is true

    jk

    If someone can decapitate her, she would most likely die. But if her slug is summoned, probably she can fix her.
     
         

  18. #93
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Kill yourself kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Hello dumbass the body has vital organs lower then the intestines -_-

    I thought you've already embarassed yourself with that post, why are you digging yourself even deeper kid?
     
         

  19. #94
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    You can still bleed out.


    We know this.has been settled.
     
         

  20. #95
    Senior Member Jin Hayami's Avatar
    Status
    Jin Hayami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Only way to settle this is to light her on fire and wait and see if she burns away to nothing.
     
         

  21. #96
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Naruto is going to be awesome if he lost all his so called friends , they are his weak point, so losing them will only make him stronger
     
         

  22. #97
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    I thought you've already embarassed yourself with that post, why are you digging yourself even deeper kid?

    I guess I'm.real deep up your ass I'll just stop
     
         

  23. #98
    Member Otter's Avatar
    Status
    Otter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canterbury, England
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Am I the only one thinking ministerC4 and Kusanagi35 are the same person?
     
         

  24. #99
    ♂ÐEfect ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turn around and drop you're pants, somewhere around the black hole, I got sucked in.
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could dig up a bone it'd
    be for you.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Am I the only one thinking ministerC4 and Kusanagi35 are the same person?

    We aren't ...
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Naruto is going to be awesome if he lost all his so called friends , they are his weak point, so losing them will only make him stronger
    actually he would most likely kill himself if that hapened, he tends to get emotional
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •