Page 7 of 17 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 425
  1. #151
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Tell me, how many people will survive something like that? Like it was stated in the article "it was a miracle." Scientifically that doesn't explain anything
    Ok? It still happened which means its completely possible, so that validates Tsunade's survival in the manga. The chances of it happening have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. Its possible so Kishi put it in the manga.
     
         

  2. #152
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Then you didn't check hard enough.





    Derp.

    The second bolded thing isn't even an argument. Who would be dumb enough not to heal themselves when stabbed? Just because she can survive it at the first strike doesn't mean she's going to let herself bleed out. Common sense? You lack it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_(esotericism)
    Life Force was known as qi (chi)
    Chi is the equivalent to chakara no?
    Like I said, science can't be used in Naruto as it's been proven many times that science is flawed in the Narutoverse world. Kushina was an Uzumaki but was yet on her deathbed after being stabbed by the Kyubi
     
         

  3. #153
    Member awesome One's Avatar
    Status
    awesome One is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    confusing
     
         

  4. #154
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Ok? It still happened which means its completely possible, so that validates Tsunade's survival in the manga. The chances of it happening have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. Its possible so Kishi put it in the manga.
    When did I say she couldn't?
    Miracles aren't scientific
    and I never stated that it wasn't of course she can, she is the best medical nin in the series
    All I'm saying is that science can't (generally) backups Naruto arguments
     
         

  5. #155
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Back home.
    Posts
    7,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    What the fuck...? Are you telling me you don't even know the basic rules of Narutoverse? Chakra is obviously explained to be formed by a person's physical energy + mental energy. In the page you can see that physical energy is separated from "life force", meaning life force does not relate to chakra. It's their vitality and resilience. This is common knowledge :sy:

    Kushina just went through CHILDBIRTH and having the Kyuubi EXTRACTED from her - something that immediately killed all other Jinchuuriki that went through extraction. By no means was it a simple "stab", as you so disingenuously try to play it off as
    Chakra is still Qi ("Ki" in Japanese pronunciation), it's just the Japanese language has created it's own name for it, no matter how Kishimoto bends it in the Narutoverse.
     
         

  6. #156
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Last I checked, the Senju inherited the body of the Sage and had large chakara reserves.
    Against her fight with Kabuto she had to heal herself from him damaging her respiratory system (something like that) and being stabbed in the lungs
    Show me a scan where Senju was said to survive near death injury
    dont know about u but hasi fight agaisnt madra i think he was near death
     
         

  7. #157
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    What the fuck...? Are you telling me you don't even know the basic rules of Narutoverse? Chakra is obviously explained to be formed by a person's physical energy + mental energy. In the page you can see that physical energy is separated from "life force", meaning life force does not relate to chakra. It's their vitality and resilience. This is common knowledge :sy:

    Kushina just went through CHILDBIRTH and having the Kyuubi EXTRACTED from her - something that immediately killed all other Jinchuuriki that went through extraction. By no means was it a simple "stab", as you so disingenuously try to play it off as
    Tsunade was fighting Madara while being knocked around by his Sussano while maintaining her Byakyuo. All forms of jutsu take up chakara and then was severed in half by Madara? What's your point?

    Naruto (who is an Uzumaki) almost died when fighting Sasuke, had it not been for the Nine tails healing his wound, he would have been dead.

    Science cannot backup arguments in the Narutoverse as they are invalid
     
         

  8. #158
    Senior Member badoera's Avatar
    Status
    badoera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I have proof that she is basically immortal.

    She is alive while being cut in half, She is still alive, She can still move, She can still use jutsu's, No normal person can survive what she is doing right now.
    Thus plus tsunades own statement holds better than your rubbish opinion
    well.. Basicly Orochimaru got cut in half as well in the 6th tails Naruto fight.. he's able to move / use jutsu's as well there O__o
     
         

  9. #159
    Member smokingtoad's Avatar
    Status
    smokingtoad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    hungry
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    i think decapitation would kill her ... of course we would never see it due to plot. and i believe the tree is preventing her from bleeding out or else she would be dead... if she could regenerate limbs i think it would have been stated
     
         

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    how do you know her head wouldn't just rebuild her body at a massive cost of chakra? I'm not sure about it bit there's no way you know what happens either.
     
         

  11. #161
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Bold: I have no idea what you're trying to say here

    Uzumaki =/= Senju. True, they are distantly related, but Senju would (being a direct descendant of the younger son) have more life force. Again lacking common sense here.

    I find it comical you have yet to address my original point: anything that isn't already attributed to in-verse laws is replaced by IRL logic. Until you actually decide to try and disprove this statement of mine and stop being a complete amateur in debating, I won't be taking you seriously any time soon.
    Kakashi was talking inside the Water Prison Jutsu, didn't know that was a feat we humans achieved
     
         

  12. #162
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Kakashi was talking inside the Water Prison Jutsu, didn't know that was a feat we humans achieved
    yea and if u watch the water is around him not on or through him is more like a water shield
     
         

  13. #163
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    yea and if u watch the water is around him not on or through him is more like a water shield
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/014/5
    If you see the bubbles coming from his mouth then that is false
     
         

  14. #164
    [Infernal Tempest] Gouryuuka's Avatar
    Status
    Gouryuuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    I think her immortality works to some extent. If she is beheaded, her body isn't able to function without her head attached to her body to command the chakra flow. Every ninja who was deemed immortal had a small margin of error within their power. Kakuzu had a similar power, yet if you killed all 5 of his hearts his anatomical limits would still follow. He was still human despite his Earth Grudge Fear and without his hearts he could not function, simple reason really.

    Tsunade without her head works the same way. Currently she is only decapitated in two through her torso. Her brain can still function and give orders to where her upper body chakra can go. Her vital organs are somewhat intact which gives her that ability to survive. However, without her head none of her abilities would work without a body.
     
         

  15. #165
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Oro tried to strangle her to asphyxiate her to death, its possible her regenerative faculties only apply to physical trauma and amputation of limbs and bisectioning.
     
         

  16. #166
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    wonder if she can withstand this
     
         

  17. #167
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Again completely misunderstanding my argument. That instance was neither explained through in-verse laws nor can it be explained by IRL logic. So? What's your point? A mangaka can't make an inconsistency or flaw within their manga? That's not only an unreasonable expectation, but also completely laughable.
    What needs to be explained? Humans can't breathe in or under water, like I said science is weak when using arguments in the Narutoverse
     
         

  18. #168
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Well you all use decapitation like it would be something that easy on her.
    If decapitation would work like that, than she'd be dead after the Heavenly Transfer Jutsu who basically rips you to shreds.
    Yet she only took some cuts which she healed immediately after.
     
         

  19. #169
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well you all use decapitation like it would be something that easy on her.
    If decapitation would work like that, than she'd be dead after the Heavenly Transfer Jutsu who basically rips you to shreds.
    Yet she only took some cuts which she healed immediately after.
    I couldn't agree more, as it was stated that the bolded tech worked in some aspects of Jinton. Yet she still managed to stay alive, which brings up my point that science is weak when debating about the Narutoverse
     
         

  20. #170
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    I couldn't agree more, as it was stated that the bolded tech worked in some aspects of Jinton. Yet she still managed to stay alive, which brings up my point that science is weak when debating about the Narutoverse
    That's why I said real-life science can't work that good in NV.
    But meh, to each his own.
     
         

  21. #171
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Uh, yeah? So you're saying that in this case we should ignore BASIC BIOLOGY? What are you arguing? I never once stated that science should be applied in all cases - but in this topic it is common sense to apply it, or are you saying she can survive decapitation by regenerating? :lmao:
    Um... I call contradiction, weren't you the one that said
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    That, quite obviously, is attributed to Narutoverse laws.

    I've yet to see a rule that states surviving decapitation through regeneration is possible. Everything not explained by or attributed to the logic inside the verse, is replaced by IRL logic. Unless you want Kishimoto to discard all and every basic human biological function in the favor of complete nonsense? Which is a quite dim-witted argument to make.
    You stated everything that is not within the logic of the Narutoverse is replaced by IRL
    Which is false, tell me, how can you breathe underwater?
    Cause I never heard of humans being able to speak underwater without a helmet or air tank
     
         
    Last edited by HadouKage; 01-22-2013 at 05:19 PM.

  22. #172
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Prove that it is weak in this instance and I'll stop thinking of you as a complete imbecile
    Naruto couldn't move while Pain used Basho Tenin
    But threw a Rasenshuriken when he used Chibaku Tensei
     
         

  23. #173
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    It's not a contradiction as I already accepted that there are exceptions due to human errors a mangaka can make. Unless you're saying the manga should be perfect without any flaws? Hence why I called your statement laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    That, quite obviously, is attributed to Narutoverse laws.

    I've yet to see a rule that states surviving decapitation through regeneration is possible. Everything not explained by or attributed to the logic inside the verse, is replaced by IRL logic. Unless you want Kishimoto to discard all and every basic human biological function in the favor of complete nonsense? Which is a quite dim-witted argument to make.
    However that's not what you stated. I never said you can NEVER use science to backup your claims in the Narutoverse (classic example of how Kakashi Kamui is one of the most OP jutsu in the series). Like Chatte stated I simply said that science is WEAK in the Narutoverse in which you have failed to prove how Kakashi can breathe and talk underwater. I've tried with Pain's path and someone told me the same thing. Science is not a good factor as

    Manga proof > science
     
         

  24. #174
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight



    so we can all calm down and listen to a sad soothing song
     
         

  25. #175
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    At the time, no, because I was not aware of the inconsistency you pointed out, numbskull. Then I adjusted it based on newly presented evidence. It's only the most logical thing to do

    Then what the fuck are you still arguing? I never stated anything about science as a back-up for an argument, I'm focusing on THIS topic and you keep dodging it by regurgitating the same shit you've been spouting from the beginning. So, either admit she would not survive based on science in THIS instance, or stop dancing around the issue. It's getting tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    That was explained by her regeneration.

    Surviving a decapitation, however, is not explained by her regeneration. In case you didn't know basic biology (I'm guessing you don't), if you sever someone's head, the brain won't be able to send signals to the rest of the body and it will shut down. How is her regeneration going to work when she is beheaded? And how does any of your comment even address the point of the OP?
    The fact is this bull**** you speak of was started by you, had you stayed on topic from the beginning we would not be debating about this now. Fact is the manga contradicts itself. I don't know, if Kakashi can breathe underwater, who says that Tsunade can't survive head decapitation? Like I said a 1000x science is weak when backing up claims in the Narutoverse
     
         

Page 7 of 17 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •