Page 8 of 17 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.

Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I have proof that she is basically immortal.

She is alive while being cut in half, She is still alive, She can still move, She can still use jutsu's, No normal person can survive what she is doing right now.
    Thus plus tsunades own statement holds better than your rubbish opinion
    this is rediculous... tsunade is not imortal ... if she was struck to the brain then the death is instant... u cant heal that no matter what... healing wounds and cuts and things maybe fatal injuries but not vital spots... the reason tsunade is still moving whiles cut in half is because no vital organs have been struck... as for ur logic there are people around in wheel chairs that dont have legs that are around..

if tsunade was beheaded then she would die... reason for this is that the brain is what functions her jutsu's her nervous system and everything if that is detached from her body then her body cant do a thing... tsunade would die because of lack of oxygen to the brain... this is common sence

u cant take everything so litteral in the manga...

Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    this is rediculous... tsunade is not imortal ... if she was struck to the brain then the death is instant... u cant heal that no matter what... healing wounds and cuts and things maybe fatal injuries but not vital spots... the reason tsunade is still moving whiles cut in half is because no vital organs have been struck... as for ur logic there are people around in wheel chairs that dont have legs that are around..

if tsunade was beheaded then she would die... reason for this is that the brain is what functions her jutsu's her nervous system and everything if that is detached from her body then her body cant do a thing... tsunade would die because of lack of oxygen to the brain... this is common sence

u cant take everything so litteral in the manga...
    She was stabbed in the lung by Oro and still was able to talk and breathe. Do you consider lungs to be a vital organ?

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    wonder if she can withstand this
    Whats this?

Status
    Nov 2012
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    What if someone beheads her?

See? Hype is bullsh1t.
    it depends on how you behead them. if you cut her head of slowly her neck will heal back in the process. it has to be quick. on that asuma type sh!t

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    And did I claim otherwise? Who's going off-topic now? I already accepted Kakashi's instance as an exception wherein it can't be explained as anything but a contradiction and a flaw in the manga. You're arguing things I've already acknowledged

Again, still waiting for you to disprove the little statement you quoted earlier...

Disprove this for me. And don't give me the "we don't know the limits to her regeneration" bullshit - that's neither a sufficient explanation nor anything remotely resembling a fact
    Again, flawed (science) logic
    I'm glad you acknowledge that the manga can contradict itself as it can in Tsunade's case. Again, we are not Kishi so I can't say you are right or wrong and vice versa
    However I do stick to my claim SCIENCE IS WEAK WHEN ARGUING ABOUT THE NARUTOVERSE
    Manga facts > Science

That was explained by her regeneration.

Surviving a decapitation, however, is not explained by her regeneration. In case you didn't know basic biology (I'm guessing you don't), if you sever someone's head, the brain won't be able to send signals to the rest of the body and it will shut down. How is her regeneration going to work when she is beheaded? And how does any of your comment even address the point of the OP?
    To further stretch on your statement that is bolded, Byakyo starts from her head down and releases a large chakra volume to reconstruct organs and tissue in the human body

re·con·struct (rkn-strkt)
    tr.v. re·con·struct·ed, re·con·struct·ing, re·con·structs
    1. To construct again; rebuild.
    2. To assemble or build again mentally; re-create: reconstructed the sequence of events from the evidence.
    3. To cause to adopt a new attitude or outlook

Based on the definition or "reconstruct" that basically means she can make a new body

Last edited by HadouKage; 01-22-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Whats this?
    The Soul dragon I believe? The Gedo tech

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

LOL! Who takes the time to hate on fictional characters? Get a life dude.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

And when did I ever deny this? Never.

So you are saying, if I understand correctly, that despite the fact that her brains can't send signals to the rest of her body any more because it was severed from it, it will somehow still be able to reconstruct itself even though the signals won't reach the lower part of her body which was severed from the neck?

...Are you sure you know how the human body works?
    Do you know how the human body works?
    What does it matter if Kakashi breathed in water while in Water Prison Jutsu?

You still go on saying things like "how the human body works" when I just proved to you that

Manga facts > Science

Look at my definition of reconstruct "To re-create" unless the dictionary and the manga are wrong I suggest you prove me otherwise.

Last edited by HadouKage; 01-22-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Whats this?
    The demonic statue of the outer path.

~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    How is it a hate thread? He's only stating that Tsunade can't regenerate limbs or fallen body parts.
    Dude what manga do you read seriously ?

She hastens the creation of new cells through division. She can even restore vital organs instantly to its uninjured state. As long as Tsunade has chakra it is IMPOSSIBLE for her to die by ANY means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique.This makes her virtually invincible just like orochimaru.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Uzumaki's are know for their strong life force.

It doesn't stop them from dying when cut in half.
    Strong life force, giving them a little longer time with living...... Just as Kushina had the Tail Beast extracted, every Shinobi died IMMEDIATELY as Kushina survived. A strong life-force prolongs your living through any circumstance....

Well, except decapitation... Your head is severed from your body. -___- your body has no link to your brain anymore, she's not Hidan.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

And when did I ever deny this? Never.

So you are saying, if I understand correctly, that despite the fact that her brains can't send signals to the rest of her body any more because it was severed from it, it will somehow still be able to reconstruct itself even though the signals won't reach the lower part of her body which was severed from the neck?

...Are you sure you know how the human body works?

She can't... she can't make a new body. She... no. Just... just no.

I don;t know why your trying to bring real life science into a manga.She can manipulate her dna to create new cells.Any cell she wants.
    This is not up for debate your wrong so just accept it.Contrary to what you might believe the world is not going to end because your wrong about this.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

That's cute and all, but there is no mangafact stating that Tsunade can survive decapitation so.... you're an idiot

...You're saying, what, that she can... make a new body from the HEAD DOWN?

The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division - but cells can only divide by a limited number of times before cell division stops. It's this thing called the Hayflick limit which is acknowledged by the manga itself, I suggest you look it up before making inane statements
    The limit of creating cells has no bearing on what you originally said.How does her limit of creating new cells have anything to do with her not being able to survive decapitation.She has already showed us she can still live after being impaled (because in case you haven't noticed real life life science also dictates that you need your organs to live.....real life science also states you cant get cut in half and still be alive)

Your just picking hairs and now that your backed in a corner your going to change the subject.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

That's cute and all, but there is no mangafact stating that Tsunade can survive decapitation so.... you're an idiot

...You're saying, what, that she can... make a new body from the HEAD DOWN?

The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division - but cells can only divide by a limited number of times before cell division stops. It's this thing called the Hayflick limit which is acknowledged by the manga itself as it stated her life span is shortened by using this technique, I suggest you look it up before making inane statements
    That's cute and all but is there is no mangafact stating Tsunade can't survive decapitation so.... you're an idiot as well
    Although Narutopedia, isn't the best source (somewhat reliable) they cited her tech from the databook which I'm sure it has no reason to be made up. It said that "she could reconstruct vital organs"

Like I've stated before, I don't know why you are bringing science into a manga as
    Manga facts > Science

Like I've said several times, we are not Kishi so we don't know what would happen. If she did not have Byakyo then this wouldn't even be debatable

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Read before you post, numbskull.
    No **** i read it.So once again ill ask.What does the overall limit of times she can make new cells have anything to do with decapitation ?

NOTHING.

MANGA FACTS >SCIENCE

Your stand point would also cover her not being able to be alive after being cut in two.You know since you wanna talk real science.

This is not real science this is a manga.What is it about manga that you don't understand ?

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Quote Originally Posted by The Infernal Spirit View Post
    The limit of creating cells has no bearing on what you originally said.How does her limit of creating new cells have anything to do with her not being able to survive decapitation.She has already showed us she can still live after being impaled (because in case you haven't noticed real life life science also dictates that you need your organs to live.....real life science also states you cant get cut in half and still be alive)

Your just picking hairs and now that your backed in a corner your going to change the subject.
    Can you please wait in line, shes is already destroying someone (Another noob) and your turn will come next, so please stay in line.

Thank you

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I don't even know where to begin with a post this retarded. Go back to read the entire argument - you're jumping in with moronic statements that I've already addressed in previous posts.
    Words can't even describe how stupid and naive you are lol

Peace out homie

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

That's retarded. The burden of proof is on you as you're the one making a claim that she can survive it - that's how it works. When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim. You're the one asserting a claim, hence it's on you to prove she would survive it. Also.

Idiot
    How am I an idiot when neither one of us has proof her surviving?
    I just contradicted your statement about Science in manga (which you've already agreed too)
    Without proof neither of us can say we are right or wrong

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

well thats what tsunade said.but madara said something different

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    Can you please wait in line, shes is already destroying someone (Another noob) and your turn will come next, so please stay in line.

Thank you
    Destroying a noob ?

He or She is doing nothing of the sort.All there doing is citing lines off of narutopedia while at the same time trying to debunk it with real life science even though this is a fantasy manga. This person is trying to say a head can't be stored because science says so.
    And somehow correlates the fact that tsunade can only make news cells a limited number of times as a reason she cannot restore her brain.For all this "science" talk this person throws around this person doesn't even know that the brain constitutes as a organ.

The stupidity is so rampant i am at a loss of words to describe how utterly fail this person is.

And as sad as this is to say your just as stupid for even listening.

The fact this person got so much rep is a ****ing mystery to me.

Last edited by The Infernal Spirit; 01-22-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.

She probably would die

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Even if we do not have solid and indisputable proof, we can use logical reasoning and other evidence based around our claims (such as the manga page I cited for you earlier to make my case) to come to a conclusion. It's not that difficult
    Yet, how in anyway, how can I use logic to describe Kakashi's situation?
    Science is flawed in the eyes of (this) manga
    I've reached the conclusion that we are not Kishi, we don't know what BS he can pull

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

tsunade surely can die but her medical ninjutsu makes it harder do kill her (she can stop bleeding or she cannot feel pain)

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

dudes such a hater. Tsunade>= oro slugs>snakes. And do.t give the oro doesnt die crap. He may not stay dead but he loses battles

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Alright, agreed.
    I am glad we have finally reached a conclusion
    However I was not disagreeing with you nor was I promoting my answer being right. Because I discovered that manga page with Kakashi I see that anything is possible in the Narutoverse bring up the idea of her POSSIBLY surviving