Page 9 of 22 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Kakashi was talking inside the Water Prison Jutsu, didn't know that was a feat we humans achieved
    yea and if u watch the water is around him not on or through him is more like a water shield

Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    yea and if u watch the water is around him not on or through him is more like a water shield
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/014/5
    If you see the bubbles coming from his mouth then that is false

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

I think her immortality works to some extent. If she is beheaded, her body isn't able to function without her head attached to her body to command the chakra flow. Every ninja who was deemed immortal had a small margin of error within their power. Kakuzu had a similar power, yet if you killed all 5 of his hearts his anatomical limits would still follow. He was still human despite his Earth Grudge Fear and without his hearts he could not function, simple reason really.

Tsunade without her head works the same way. Currently she is only decapitated in two through her torso. Her brain can still function and give orders to where her upper body chakra can go. Her vital organs are somewhat intact which gives her that ability to survive. However, without her head none of her abilities would work without a body.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Oro tried to strangle her to asphyxiate her to death, its possible her regenerative faculties only apply to physical trauma and amputation of limbs and bisectioning.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

wonder if she can withstand this

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Again completely misunderstanding my argument. That instance was neither explained through in-verse laws nor can it be explained by IRL logic. So? What's your point? A mangaka can't make an inconsistency or flaw within their manga? That's not only an unreasonable expectation, but also completely laughable.
    What needs to be explained? Humans can't breathe in or under water, like I said science is weak when using arguments in the Narutoverse

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Well you all use decapitation like it would be something that easy on her.
    If decapitation would work like that, than she'd be dead after the Heavenly Transfer Jutsu who basically rips you to shreds.
    Yet she only took some cuts which she healed immediately after.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well you all use decapitation like it would be something that easy on her.
    If decapitation would work like that, than she'd be dead after the Heavenly Transfer Jutsu who basically rips you to shreds.
    Yet she only took some cuts which she healed immediately after.
    I couldn't agree more, as it was stated that the bolded tech worked in some aspects of Jinton. Yet she still managed to stay alive, which brings up my point that science is weak when debating about the Narutoverse

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    I couldn't agree more, as it was stated that the bolded tech worked in some aspects of Jinton. Yet she still managed to stay alive, which brings up my point that science is weak when debating about the Narutoverse
    That's why I said real-life science can't work that good in NV.
    But meh, to each his own.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Uh, yeah? So you're saying that in this case we should ignore BASIC BIOLOGY? What are you arguing? I never once stated that science should be applied in all cases - but in this topic it is common sense to apply it, or are you saying she can survive decapitation by regenerating? :lmao:
    Um... I call contradiction, weren't you the one that said
    That, quite obviously, is attributed to Narutoverse laws.

I've yet to see a rule that states surviving decapitation through regeneration is possible. Everything not explained by or attributed to the logic inside the verse, is replaced by IRL logic. Unless you want Kishimoto to discard all and every basic human biological function in the favor of complete nonsense? Which is a quite dim-witted argument to make.
    You stated everything that is not within the logic of the Narutoverse is replaced by IRL
    Which is false, tell me, how can you breathe underwater?
    Cause I never heard of humans being able to speak underwater without a helmet or air tank

Last edited by HadouKage; 01-22-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Prove that it is weak in this instance and I'll stop thinking of you as a complete imbecile
    Naruto couldn't move while Pain used Basho Tenin
    But threw a Rasenshuriken when he used Chibaku Tensei

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

It's not a contradiction as I already accepted that there are exceptions due to human errors a mangaka can make. Unless you're saying the manga should be perfect without any flaws? Hence why I called your statement laughable.
    That, quite obviously, is attributed to Narutoverse laws.

I've yet to see a rule that states surviving decapitation through regeneration is possible. Everything not explained by or attributed to the logic inside the verse, is replaced by IRL logic. Unless you want Kishimoto to discard all and every basic human biological function in the favor of complete nonsense? Which is a quite dim-witted argument to make.
    However that's not what you stated. I never said you can NEVER use science to backup your claims in the Narutoverse (classic example of how Kakashi Kamui is one of the most OP jutsu in the series). Like Chatte stated I simply said that science is WEAK in the Narutoverse in which you have failed to prove how Kakashi can breathe and talk underwater. I've tried with Pain's path and someone told me the same thing. Science is not a good factor as

Manga proof > science

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

so we can all calm down and listen to a sad soothing song

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

At the time, no, because I was not aware of the inconsistency you pointed out, numbskull. Then I adjusted it based on newly presented evidence. It's only the most logical thing to do

Then what the fuck are you still arguing? I never stated anything about science as a back-up for an argument, I'm focusing on THIS topic and you keep dodging it by regurgitating the same shit you've been spouting from the beginning. So, either admit she would not survive based on science in THIS instance, or stop dancing around the issue. It's getting tiresome.
    That was explained by her regeneration.

Surviving a decapitation, however, is not explained by her regeneration. In case you didn't know basic biology (I'm guessing you don't), if you sever someone's head, the brain won't be able to send signals to the rest of the body and it will shut down. How is her regeneration going to work when she is beheaded? And how does any of your comment even address the point of the OP?
    The fact is this bull**** you speak of was started by you, had you stayed on topic from the beginning we would not be debating about this now. Fact is the manga contradicts itself. I don't know, if Kakashi can breathe underwater, who says that Tsunade can't survive head decapitation? Like I said a 1000x science is weak when backing up claims in the Narutoverse

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

And yet again, you dance around the issue - the post you quoted stays right on topic, and completely proves my point. In THIS instance, science can fully well be used in an argument, and I have never stated it would be the same for OTHER instances, that's you attempting to put words in my mouth. Quote me all day long if you like - I'm in the right.

I don't even know why you're still trying when everyone on the thread can see what moronic arguments you're making and have yet to refute the point I made, which you kindly quoted for me (thanks for that).
    So you are Kishi huh?
    Why does science work in your situation but not explain how Kakashi can breathe underwater? Because it can't. Using biology in both of our scenarios is no different. The fact is, the manga likes to contradict itself as it is in no way humanly or scientifically possibly for a human to talk (let alone breathe in water) without dying. You don't know what Kishi has up is sleeve. You don't know the Byakyo's limits

Status
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I have proof that she is basically immortal.

She is alive while being cut in half, She is still alive, She can still move, She can still use jutsu's, No normal person can survive what she is doing right now.
    Thus plus tsunades own statement holds better than your rubbish opinion
    this is rediculous... tsunade is not imortal ... if she was struck to the brain then the death is instant... u cant heal that no matter what... healing wounds and cuts and things maybe fatal injuries but not vital spots... the reason tsunade is still moving whiles cut in half is because no vital organs have been struck... as for ur logic there are people around in wheel chairs that dont have legs that are around..

if tsunade was beheaded then she would die... reason for this is that the brain is what functions her jutsu's her nervous system and everything if that is detached from her body then her body cant do a thing... tsunade would die because of lack of oxygen to the brain... this is common sence

u cant take everything so litteral in the manga...

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    this is rediculous... tsunade is not imortal ... if she was struck to the brain then the death is instant... u cant heal that no matter what... healing wounds and cuts and things maybe fatal injuries but not vital spots... the reason tsunade is still moving whiles cut in half is because no vital organs have been struck... as for ur logic there are people around in wheel chairs that dont have legs that are around..

if tsunade was beheaded then she would die... reason for this is that the brain is what functions her jutsu's her nervous system and everything if that is detached from her body then her body cant do a thing... tsunade would die because of lack of oxygen to the brain... this is common sence

u cant take everything so litteral in the manga...
    She was stabbed in the lung by Oro and still was able to talk and breathe. Do you consider lungs to be a vital organ?

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    wonder if she can withstand this
    Whats this?

Status
    Nov 2012
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    What if someone beheads her?

See? Hype is bullsh1t.
    it depends on how you behead them. if you cut her head of slowly her neck will heal back in the process. it has to be quick. on that asuma type sh!t

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

And did I claim otherwise? Who's going off-topic now? I already accepted Kakashi's instance as an exception wherein it can't be explained as anything but a contradiction and a flaw in the manga. You're arguing things I've already acknowledged

Again, still waiting for you to disprove the little statement you quoted earlier...

Disprove this for me. And don't give me the "we don't know the limits to her regeneration" bullshit - that's neither a sufficient explanation nor anything remotely resembling a fact
    Again, flawed (science) logic
    I'm glad you acknowledge that the manga can contradict itself as it can in Tsunade's case. Again, we are not Kishi so I can't say you are right or wrong and vice versa
    However I do stick to my claim SCIENCE IS WEAK WHEN ARGUING ABOUT THE NARUTOVERSE
    Manga facts > Science

That was explained by her regeneration.

Surviving a decapitation, however, is not explained by her regeneration. In case you didn't know basic biology (I'm guessing you don't), if you sever someone's head, the brain won't be able to send signals to the rest of the body and it will shut down. How is her regeneration going to work when she is beheaded? And how does any of your comment even address the point of the OP?
    To further stretch on your statement that is bolded, Byakyo starts from her head down and releases a large chakra volume to reconstruct organs and tissue in the human body

re·con·struct (rkn-strkt)
    tr.v. re·con·struct·ed, re·con·struct·ing, re·con·structs
    1. To construct again; rebuild.
    2. To assemble or build again mentally; re-create: reconstructed the sequence of events from the evidence.
    3. To cause to adopt a new attitude or outlook

Based on the definition or "reconstruct" that basically means she can make a new body

Last edited by HadouKage; 01-22-2013 at 06:50 PM.