Page 9 of 17 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 425
  1. #201
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Alright, agreed.
    I am glad we have finally reached a conclusion
    However I was not disagreeing with you nor was I promoting my answer being right. Because I discovered that manga page with Kakashi I see that anything is possible in the Narutoverse bring up the idea of her POSSIBLY surviving
     
         

  2. #202
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Warya
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by The Infernal Spirit View Post
    Destroying a noob ?

    He or She is doing nothing of the sort.All there doing is citing lines off of narutopedia while at the same time trying to debunk it with real life science even though this is a fantasy manga. This person is trying to say a head can't be stored because science says so.
    And somehow correlates the fact that tsunade can only make news cells a limited number of times as a reason she cannot restore her brain.For all this "science" talk this person throws around this person doesn't even know that the brain constitutes as a organ.

    The stupidity is so rampant i am at a loss of words to describe how utterly fail this person is.


    And as sad as this is to say your just as stupid for even listening.

    The fact this person got so much rep is a ****ing mystery to me.
    Yea, whatever, the person you're talking about is thousand times cooler than you're ever going to be, true fact

    Maybe she got rep because people actually like and agree to what she says, don't be hating if you're just some 2013 noob
     
         

  3. #203
    live, laugh, love hidan15's Avatar
    Status
    hidan15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    oh yeah u betcha!
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    hidan was beheaded and still lived.
     
         

  4. #204
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Sure, Kishimoto can pull off whatever he wants to. I'm not saying I'm entirely right either, I could be dead wrong, but it's just the way I see it until the manga says otherwise
    Agreed, nice debating
     
         

  5. #205
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    The problem with your head being severed from your body is that;
    One: Your brain no longer receives the much needed dose of oxygen and sugar so the cells start to die and then - cerebral death occurs.
    Second: Once the nervous cells from your spine are severed at the level of the neck they cannot regenerate the connections with the other side of the body which means you get detached from the rest of your body permanently - tetraplegia occurs.
    Third: Once a major section is cut on a body it is 100% certain that at least on major vein will be severed as it happens with a neck sever. This will mean that as long as gravity or heart normal function are present there will be a mojor blood loss that will result in death - death by blood loss.

    It is also true that your body starts shutting down once your head is removed so the heart does not pump and the poisonous fluids normally generated from body functions start accumulating. Yet if the time limit is not crossed the damages can be managed and full recovery is achievable.

    Curious enough these are the exact same problems one has with the sever of the torso. If the torso get's severed in two on a horizontal plane perpendicular to the spine the same problems jump in, nervous cells must eat constantly and it is, as today stands, impossible to regenerate nervous cells connections. Yet we've seen it happen and stated to be recoverable a body in such state on the narutoverse.

    The slug tells tsunade that she will put her body back together hinting that said sever does not imply permanent damage. Also Senju's ability to regenerate, which Tsunade has might grant her the ability to regenerate her neurones and nervous cells at a constant rate.

    In other words, theoretically a head severed would present no different problems to Tsunade than a severed torso. The slug told us that a severed torso presents no problem, so the logical conclusion can only be that a severed head will be of no problem as well, provided that the slug is around.

    The only not covered issue is the bleeding part. But it would act the same way on the torso and Tsunade wasn't dead so I'm assuming the same would happen with the head.
     
         

  6. #206
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    Yea, whatever, the person you're talking about is thousand times cooler than you're ever going to be, true fact

    Maybe she got rep because people actually like and agree to what she says, don't be hating if you're just some 2013 noob
    I had no idea being cool was what determined if your right or not lol
     
         

  7. #207
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Warya
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by The Infernal Spirit View Post
    I had no idea being cool was what determined if your right or not lol
    Your sig made me lol

    + rep
     
         

  8. #208
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    The problem with your head being severed from your body is that;
    One: Your brain no longer receives the much needed dose of oxygen and sugar so the cells start to die and then - cerebral death occurs.
    Second: Once the nervous cells from your spine are severed at the level of the neck they cannot regenerate the connections with the other side of the body which means you get detached from the rest of your body permanently - tetraplegia occurs.
    Third: Once a major section is cut on a body it is 100% certain that at least on major vein will be severed as it happens with a neck sever. This will mean that as long as gravity or heart normal function are present there will be a mojor blood loss that will result in death - death by blood loss.

    It is also true that your body starts shutting down once your head is removed so the heart does not pump and the poisonous fluids normally generated from body functions start accumulating. Yet if the time limit is not crossed the damages can be managed and full recovery is achievable.

    Curious enough these are the exact same problems one has with the sever of the torso. If the torso get's severed in two on a horizontal plane perpendicular to the spine the same problems jump in, nervous cells must eat constantly and it is, as today stands, impossible to regenerate nervous cells connections. Yet we've seen it happen and stated to be recoverable a body in such state on the narutoverse.

    The slug tells tsunade that she will put her body back together hinting that said sever does not imply permanent damage. Also Senju's ability to regenerate, which Tsunade has might grant her the ability to regenerate her neurones and nervous cells at a constant rate.

    In other words, theoretically a head severed would present no different problems to Tsunade than a severed torso. The slug told us that a severed torso presents no problem, so the logical conclusion can only be that a severed head will be of no problem as well, provided that the slug is around.

    The only not covered issue is the bleeding part. But it would act the same way on the torso and Tsunade wasn't dead so I'm assuming the same would happen with the head.
    Um in case you were not aware once your whole mid section is gone is real life you don't come back or when your completely severed

    So real life science if your going to incorporate it into a FANTASY manga also dictates she can't do anything she did while under her yin seal

    yet she does.How is that ? Is it maybe because its a fantasy manga ? You can't say this is what science says and then leave out the rest of what she did because everything else she survived is just as made up as her living without a head.Your selectively choosing what to pin science on.
     
         

  9. #209
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    12,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Exaar pretty much already R.I.P"ed this thread
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    she got split in half and could still perform seals...

    that doesn't back up the hype even a little?
     
         

  11. #211
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    The problem with your head being severed from your body is that;
    One: Your brain no longer receives the much needed dose of oxygen and sugar so the cells start to die and then - cerebral death occurs.
    Second: Once the nervous cells from your spine are severed at the level of the neck they cannot regenerate the connections with the other side of the body which means you get detached from the rest of your body permanently - tetraplegia occurs.
    Third: Once a major section is cut on a body it is 100% certain that at least on major vein will be severed as it happens with a neck sever. This will mean that as long as gravity or heart normal function are present there will be a mojor blood loss that will result in death - death by blood loss.

    It is also true that your body starts shutting down once your head is removed so the heart does not pump and the poisonous fluids normally generated from body functions start accumulating. Yet if the time limit is not crossed the damages can be managed and full recovery is achievable.

    Curious enough these are the exact same problems one has with the sever of the torso. If the torso get's severed in two on a horizontal plane perpendicular to the spine the same problems jump in, nervous cells must eat constantly and it is, as today stands, impossible to regenerate nervous cells connections. Yet we've seen it happen and stated to be recoverable a body in such state on the narutoverse.


    The slug tells tsunade that she will put her body back together hinting that said sever does not imply permanent damage. Also Senju's ability to regenerate, which Tsunade has might grant her the ability to regenerate her neurones and nervous cells at a constant rate.

    In other words, theoretically a head severed would present no different problems to Tsunade than a severed torso. The slug told us that a severed torso presents no problem, so the logical conclusion can only be that a severed head will be of no problem as well, provided that the slug is around.

    The only not covered issue is the bleeding part. But it would act the same way on the torso and Tsunade wasn't dead so I'm assuming the same would happen with the head.
    Nagato's Path(s) was affected by sound genjutsu. Dead bodies do not have that part of the brain active where genjutsu can effect them, yet they were still caught by frog jutsu

    Science failed in this case, so it's debatable if she can survive or not
    However

    Manga (facts) > Science
     
         

  12. #212
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    I just realised what's wrong about this whole discussion.

    People are trying to prove/disprove Tsunade's ability to reattach two parts of her body, being two parts upper torso to lower torso or head to body makes little difference but may cause problems at the level of forming seals and all this talk about sending nervous signals.... But that's all besides the point.

    The Manga never stated that Tsunade had the ability to reattach body parts and repair them. The manga said the Slug Katsuyu could reattach her body! So Tsunade's ability/inability to use her abilities is a no issue because the one who can reattach body parts is Katsuyu not Tsunade!
     
         

  13. #213
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by The Infernal Spirit View Post
    Um in case you were not aware once your whole mid section is gone is real life you don't come back or when your completely severed

    So real life science if your going to incorporate it into a FANTASY manga also dictates she can't do anything she did while under her yin seal

    yet she does.How is that ? Is it maybe because its a fantasy manga ? You can't say this is what science says and then leave out the rest of what she did because everything else she survived is just as made up as her living without a head.Your selectively choosing what to pin science on.
    If you read my bloody post open minded you'll notice that what I'm saying is that she can survive a torso severed, which is fatal in real life. Hence because of the rest of my post if she can survive one she can surely survive the other. Don't assume everybody is arguing with you. You are not the only one on this thread.
     
         

  14. #214
    Member Jimmyrustler's Avatar
    Status
    Jimmyrustler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I have proof that she is basically immortal.

    She is alive while being cut in half, She is still alive, She can still move, She can still use jutsu's, No normal person can survive what she is doing right now.
    Thus plus tsunades own statement holds better than your rubbish opinion
    I've seen videos on the internet of people who got cut in half (in car accidents for example) and they were still talking and, creepily enough, talking casually. When you suffer a major injury like that I don't think you can feel pain anymore. Sure you'll bleed to death, but I've heard of an asian dude (I think he was a policeman) who survived something like this, now he's in a weird wheelchair and is now only a torso, I'm not sure how he can take a **** right now since his ass was cut off as well... probably has a tube or something? like a colonoscopy or how it's called
     
         

  15. #215
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    If you read my bloody post open minded you'll notice that what I'm saying is that she can survive a torso severed, which is fatal in real life. Hence because of the rest of my post if she can survive one she can surely survive the other. Don't assume everybody is arguing with you. You are not the only one on this thread.
    That's highly debatable and we won't know till the manga shows us
     
         

  16. #216
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyrustler View Post
    I've seen videos on the internet of people who got cut in half (in car accidents for example) and they were still talking and, creepily enough, talking casually. When you suffer a major injury like that I don't think you can feel pain anymore. Sure you'll bleed to death, but I've heard of an asian dude (I think he was a policeman) who survived something like this, now he's in a weird wheelchair and is now only a torso, I'm not sure how he can take a **** right now since his ass was cut off as well... probably has a tube or something? like a colonoscopy or how it's called
    This tells me that you don't have the tiniest idea of what a colonoscopy is.
     
         

  17. #217
    Member Jimmyrustler's Avatar
    Status
    Jimmyrustler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    This tells me that you don't have the tiniest idea of what a colonoscopy is.
    colonoscopy=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ileo-anal_pouch (idk if you call this "colonoscopy" in english but this is how people in my country call it and that's what I meant, there's no reason to act so toxic and add a little sarcastic emoticon in a civil discussion, it's great that you paid attention during biology class in high school but if someone misuses a technical term then tell him what it truly means and not just write :D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P :): like a douchebag, we're not in kindergarten anymore)

    yeah, I have absolutely no idea, I just wanted to throw around a random word so I make my comment sound more intellectual.
    And you probably don't have a single idea about the stuff YOU wrote either :P (added emoticon for extra douchebaggery). If being severed in half is something "lethal", then how did this guy survive being run over by a car or a truck or whatever (getting "cut" in half in a very violent manner) then continued living perfectly fine after he recovered? if you read his story and watch the (incredibly disgusting I guess) video you can see that he even remained conscious after he was bleeding on the street from his torso: http://www.bestgore.com/road-acciden...graphic-video/
    Don't click that link if you're easily disgusted.
    if you're feeling bored you can find countless of vids like that of poeple that survived comparable injuries, and if you look closely at that dude I think the car removed not only his legs, but his pelvis as well? so that injury is the same as tsunade's
     
         

  18. #218
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    What if someone beheads her?

    See? Hype is bullsh1t.
    1/2 Agreed
     
         

  19. #219
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Well as long as the Manga said that she can't die in battle then thats that
    Manga>>>>>>>you
    Its kishi's word against yours
     
         

  20. #220
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    A hate thread about Tsunade? Sheesh
     
         

  21. #221
    Member
    Status
    Shadow Abyss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    It's useless to discuss that. While I'm well aware Tsunade is not immortal and that she would die if beheaded in her default form, the full extent of her healing factor during the activation of Byakugou is unknown. We know it works perfectly fine with impalements, but getting an entire body part tore out of your body is much more serious than getting pierced and while I don't think she would be able to grow a new limb back, there's just not enough material to confirm or deny the possibility. We can only guess.

    I would like to highlight, however, getting your lower half chopped from the rest of your body and surviving is possible even in real life since there are no vital organs in the lower half of the human body. Of course the possibility of death by blood loss in incredibly likely, but it is possible to survive that if the person in question gets emergency medical treatment. So no, you are not immortal for surviving being cut in half, just a really tough person.

    I think I made my point clear, but now I must go to her character's defense as well. Remember when I mentioned her insta-healing mode with unknown limits? While it is pretty obvious Tsunade would just die if beheaded in her base form, since she wouldn't live to heal herself from such a wound, what about getting beheaded during Byakugou?
    I've seen people arguing it wouldn't be possible from a scientific standpoint, but it is a manga with lots of fantasy involved. From a scientific standpoint, even with supposed immortality there would be no reason for Hidan to talk with his head severed because his vocal cords would be gone and he would be struggling to breath as well, and any attempt of teleportation would kill the user for the sheer fact air has mass and you would be materiazling your body within it. A fantasy work recquires some acceptable breaks from reality, so it is useless to use scientific logic to argue against growing you head back during an insta-healing mode.
     
         

  22. #222
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    I love how people claiming that she can't survive are calling those who oppose idiots, just because it's not the same conclusion. Fact is, manga has nullified IRL logic and because of that, both her death and survival are viable conclusions.
     
         

  23. #223
    Academy Student
    Status
    Khal Drogo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    A human can survive being cut in half. The lower body contains no vital organs kid.
    Considering it's a manga and that she has strong stamina it's not surprising she's still alive.

    On the other hand getting beheaded equals certain death except if you're Hidan.

    I repeat my question, does Tsunade have the same kind of immortality as Hidan? No. The end.
    Go learn some facts.
    I'm new to this kinda, i usually just read all the moronic posts and laugh without actually making an account but this post has actually driven me to create one...if you severe your femoral artery in your leg you will lose consciousness in about 10-20seconds and die in less than 5minutes, if you slice off the bottom half of your body you will technically cut 2 of those arteries (one for each leg). Not to mention that these arteries have the highest blood pressure out of the entire arterial system. So high that it is near enough impossible to stop the bleeding by applying pressure, so to say a human can survive being cut in half is a ridiculous notion. The only way the bleeding is stopped in amputations etc is by rerouting the artery elsewhere so not to rupture it...this is the end of my correcting rant enjoy your day.
     
         

  24. #224
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    I love how people claiming that she can't survive are calling those who oppose idiots, just because it's not the same conclusion. Fact is, manga has nullified IRL logic and because of that, both her death and survival are viable conclusions.
    thisX100
     
         

  25. #225
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Tsunade stated that she can't die in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Khal Drogo View Post
    I'm new to this kinda, i usually just read all the moronic posts and laugh without actually making an account but this post has actually driven me to create one...if you severe your femoral artery in your leg you will lose consciousness in about 10-20seconds and die in less than 5minutes, if you slice off the bottom half of your body you will technically cut 2 of those arteries (one for each leg). Not to mention that these arteries have the highest blood pressure out of the entire arterial system. So high that it is near enough impossible to stop the bleeding by applying pressure, so to say a human can survive being cut in half is a ridiculous notion. The only way the bleeding is stopped in amputations etc is by rerouting the artery elsewhere so not to rupture it...this is the end of my correcting rant enjoy your day.
    OOOOH
    Owned lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •