Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Minato Namikaze Test] - Tsuna..

Greetings, Tsuna.. .

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: Where Minato fought Obito, that place where Minato used Rasengan on Tobi's back.
    You may use Minato Namikaze's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using canon Obito with MS, Senju DNA, Gunbai and 2nd Sharingan eye as well for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 01-22-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it

Re: [Minato Namikaze Test] - Tsuna..

波風ミナトNamikaze Minato

I assume this is before he attacks Konoha and he's just here for a little visit to plan and Minato stumbles across him

*Minato arrives wearing his trademark coat with the kanji letters for "Fourth Hokage" written on the back. He is well equipped with both normal kunai and his own specially made kunai with with a special sealing formula marked along the handle which he uses in conjunction with his Flying Thunder God technique. As he steps onto the clearing surrounded by trees he finds himself face to mask with someone else. The person is wearing a mask with interesting patterns all over where his face should be. Minato immediately went on guard as he got a very uneasy sense from the man. Something didn't feel right. Minato was getting a bad feeling but he had no idea who this man was and why he was here and he wasn't going to jump to any conclusions without knowing anything about him.

I am Minato Namikaze. The Fourth Hokage of Konoha. Who are you and why are you here?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    波風ミナトNamikaze Minato

I assume this is before he attacks Konoha and he's just here for a little visit to plan and Minato stumbles across him

*Minato arrives wearing his trademark coat with the kanji letters for "Fourth Hokage" written on the back. He is well equipped with both normal kunai and his own specially made kunai with with a special sealing formula marked along the handle which he uses in conjunction with his Flying Thunder God technique. As he steps onto the clearing surrounded by trees he finds himself face to mask with someone else. The person is wearing a mask with interesting patterns all over where his face should be. Minato immediately went on guard as he got a very uneasy sense from the man. Something didn't feel right. Minato was getting a bad feeling but he had no idea who this man was and why he was here and he wasn't going to jump to any conclusions without knowing anything about him.

I am Minato Namikaze. The Fourth Hokage of Konoha. Who are you and why are you here?
    Talking has no effect on how the turn goes. Oh, and btw, can you please use some other color than Yellow? it destroys my eyes just use Orange or smthing, or Yellow glow

and yeah, this is before Obito attacked Konoha

Note. consider me having Sharingan for a long time so I can activate it without spending a move.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Obito: It's been a while,...Minato sensei.

As Obito sais this, he takes his mask off.

Obito: I came here to kill you sensei, you could be problem for my future plans, I must say that I would prefer taking down both you and Sandaime Hokage as well, but if I let both of you live, my plans would get very complicated, so please,...die

As Obito sais so, he quickly activates both his Sharingan eyes with 3 Tomoes. When he does so, he makes just Tiger hand seal and immediately sends 5 Dragon Bullets towards you. When he does so, he releases six kunais from which two are with explosive tags and they fly in 3 rows made of two from which the ones with explosive tags are the ones that are farthest away, so you don't see them, you only see first row.

Used Jutsus
    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    Talking has no effect on how the turn goes. Oh, and btw, can you please use some other color than Yellow? it destroys my eyes just use Orange or smthing, or Yellow glow

and yeah, this is before Obito attacked Konoha

Note. consider me having Sharingan for a long time so I can activate it without spending a move.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Obito: It's been a while,...Minato sensei.

As Obito sais this, he takes his mask off.

Obito: I came here to kill you sensei, you could be problem for my future plans, I must say that I would prefer taking down both you and Sandaime Hokage as well, but if I let both of you live, my plans would get very complicated, so please,...die

As Obito sais so, he quickly activates both his Sharingan eyes with 3 Tomoes. When he does so, he makes just Tiger hand seal and immediately sends 5 Dragon Bullets towards you. When he does so, he releases six kunais from which two are with explosive tags and they fly in 3 rows made of two from which the ones with explosive tags are the ones that are farthest away, so you don't see them, you only see first row.

Used Jutsus
    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
    *Minato is shocked to see that the man behind the mask is his former, thought to be dead student, Obito Uchiha. After listening to what Obito said Minato realises that he has now become his enemy and that if he doesn't do something to stop him now, he might not get another chance.*

Obito... I have to say that I'm disappointed in you... but you obviously have your reasons for saying these things. So I must be a good Hokage and a good teacher... and put an end to your plans right here and right now

*As Minato sees the five fire bullets head straight for him he also takes into account the two kunai that he sees flying behind them. Minato doesn't waste a second and performs the following handseals Boar → Dog → Ram he creates a vortex of water in his right hand and then thrusts it forward creating a creating a spiraling wall of water. When both the techniques collide the fire is put out and the water continues onward hitting the kunai and disabling their momentum. Seeing that the water tecchnique continues towards you Minato decides to increase its destructive power with another technique.*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

*As soon as the fire technique was taken out by Minato's water technique he releases a wave of electricity that will electrocute the water technique. It then hits the two kunai disabling their momentum, Minato still unaware of the four other kunai behind it. The powered up water technique now continues spinning towards Obito.*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Minato is shocked to see that the man behind the mask is his former, thought to be dead student, Obito Uchiha. After listening to what Obito said Minato realises that he has now become his enemy and that if he doesn't do something to stop him now, he might not get another chance.*

Obito... I have to say that I'm disappointed in you... but you obviously have your reasons for saying these things. So I must be a good Hokage and a good teacher... and put an end to your plans right here and right now

*As Minato sees the five fire bullets head straight for him he also takes into account the two kunai that he sees flying behind them. Minato doesn't waste a second and performs the following handseals Boar → Dog → Ram he creates a vortex of water in his right hand and then thrusts it forward creating a creating a spiraling wall of water. When both the techniques collide the fire is put out and the water continues onward hitting the kunai and disabling their momentum. Seeing that the water tecchnique continues towards you Minato decides to increase its destructive power with another technique.*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

*As soon as the fire technique was taken out by Minato's water technique he releases a wave of electricity that will electrocute the water technique. It then hits the two kunai disabling their momentum, Minato still unaware of the four other kunai behind it. The powered up water technique now continues spinning towards Obito.*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    Nice move, btw, listen to this to make this battle better

Obito: Sensei, if you really think you can stop me, than you are even more foolish than I thought you are, and to think I considered you one of the strongest shinobi alive, unfortunately for you, I am your opponent, and when I kill you,...I will kill your wife with your unborn children and get Kyuubi for myself. Than I will destroy Konoha and to finish it, I will make Kakashi watch me do it all, than when Konoha is destroyed, I will slowly kill Kakashi.

As Obito sees your Water-Lightning combo coming at him, he stays on only one place, when he is about to get hit by your technique, he just Phases through it and starts laughing at you for your failed attempt to defeat him. Obito than creates 5 flames, 1 on each of his fingers on his right hand, he than slams his hand into the ground and quickly makes barrier (3x3 meters) to rise up all around you but the top which is open. He than makes a lot of mud to fall on your head through that free space on the top which falls on your head and makes you unable to breath.

Obito: Sensei, as you can see, I can make all of your techniques useless against me, you should just drop dead like you're supposed to and let the new generation rule the shinobi world.

Used Jutsus
    (Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

(Uchiha Kaenjin) Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn to maintain)
    Damage: 80 (on touch)
    Description:
    The user focuses his chakra on one of his hands, manifesting small flames on each of his fingers. The user then slams their palm on the ground, resulting in the creation of a cylindrical barrier enveloping a location of their choosing, protecting anything contained within and burning whatever comes into contact with the barrier's exterior. While able to withstand even one Forbidden Rank attack (although it dispels it), the barrier is opened on the top and is big enough to fully contain even a fully released Bijuu. The barrier can be overpowered by a joint, double S-rank attack.
    Note: Can only be used by Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Obito bios once they gain access to the Senju DNA
    Note: Can only be used twice in the battle and will last until dispelled or overpowered

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    Nice move, btw, listen to this to make this battle better

Obito: Sensei, if you really think you can stop me, than you are even more foolish than I thought you are, and to think I considered you one of the strongest shinobi alive, unfortunately for you, I am your opponent, and when I kill you,...I will kill your wife with your unborn children and get Kyuubi for myself. Than I will destroy Konoha and to finish it, I will make Kakashi watch me do it all, than when Konoha is destroyed, I will slowly kill Kakashi.

As Obito sees your Water-Lightning combo coming at him, he stays on only one place, when he is about to get hit by your technique, he just Phases through it and starts laughing at you for your failed attempt to defeat him. Obito than creates 5 flames, 1 on each of his fingers on his right hand, he than slams his hand into the ground and quickly makes barrier (3x3 meters) to rise up all around you but the top which is open. He than makes a lot of mud to fall on your head through that free space on the top which falls on your head and makes you unable to breath.

Obito: Sensei, as you can see, I can make all of your techniques useless against me, you should just drop dead like you're supposed to and let the new generation rule the shinobi world.

Used Jutsus
    (Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

(Uchiha Kaenjin) Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn to maintain)
    Damage: 80 (on touch)
    Description:
    The user focuses his chakra on one of his hands, manifesting small flames on each of his fingers. The user then slams their palm on the ground, resulting in the creation of a cylindrical barrier enveloping a location of their choosing, protecting anything contained within and burning whatever comes into contact with the barrier's exterior. While able to withstand even one Forbidden Rank attack (although it dispels it), the barrier is opened on the top and is big enough to fully contain even a fully released Bijuu. The barrier can be overpowered by a joint, double S-rank attack.
    Note: Can only be used by Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Obito bios once they gain access to the Senju DNA
    Note: Can only be used twice in the battle and will last until dispelled or overpowered

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
    *As Minato sees the water technique go straight through Obito he takes note of this strange ability and he hopes to inquire its weaknesses later but in order to do that he'll have to get up close and personal. While Minato is thinking to himself he is also calming observing Obito's movements and he watches as he slams his hand into the ground. His field of vision was suddenly obscured by a large wall of fire coming out of the ground right in front of him. Then with his peripheral vision he sees two other fire walls beside him so without the need to turn around he has already worked out he has been trapped by four fire walls because if there wasn't a back wall it would be a pretty dumb weakness. The only logical way now is... above. Minato looks up to see a brown goop almost like mud falling from the sky and the first thought that occurs to him is.

"Fastest way out of here!"

Minato quickly reaches for one of his trademark Flying Thunder God kunai then he swiftly throws it aiming for just above the corner. As the kunai flies out of the fire trap Minato quickly turns his head back to see that the mud is inches away from hitting him. So he teleports to his kunai that is in the air, He grabs it in mid air now looking back to where Obito is.

I'm sorry that you turned out this way Obito... I really am and I wish I could help you but you're beyond help if you're talking such nonsense. You will do nothing to harm my home, my friends, my wife and my son... Naruto.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/a
    Damage Points: XX(Dead if hit)
    Description; To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "jutsu formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that almost instantaneously transports himself to the location of the seal.
    Note; The technique is unavoidable unless with time/space and can only be used by Minato Namikaze.

Minato quickly puts the kunai away and immediately forms the ram handseal, this allows him to cause the ground and everything on and around Obito to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit (The centre point would be. As he is being dragged to the centre Minato begins sucking in wind as he falls to the ground again.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

When he is nearing the centre point Minato releases wind in the form of a powerful bullet that is aimed straight at Obito just as he gets to the centre of the antilon jutsu.

(Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

This is just the way I see the time frame:

-Battle Encampment
    -You use the earth sticky drop thing Minato figures out what's going on, they happen I think around seconds apart from each other
    -Minato throws the kunai which escapes the Battle Encampment
    -Looks back the mud is very close to hitting him so he uses his fast reactions and teleports out
    -Then my next two moves

I hope you agree with me, cause everything's pretty tight :/

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Minato sees the water technique go straight through Obito he takes note of this strange ability and he hopes to inquire its weaknesses later but in order to do that he'll have to get up close and personal. While Minato is thinking to himself he is also calming observing Obito's movements and he watches as he slams his hand into the ground. His field of vision was suddenly obscured by a large wall of fire coming out of the ground right in front of him. Then with his peripheral vision he sees two other fire walls beside him so without the need to turn around he has already worked out he has been trapped by four fire walls because if there wasn't a back wall it would be a pretty dumb weakness. The only logical way now is... above. Minato looks up to see a brown goop almost like mud falling from the sky and the first thought that occurs to him is.

"Fastest way out of here!"

Minato quickly reaches for one of his trademark Flying Thunder God kunai then he swiftly throws it aiming for just above the corner. As the kunai flies out of the fire trap Minato quickly turns his head back to see that the mud is inches away from hitting him. So he teleports to his kunai that is in the air, He grabs it in mid air now looking back to where Obito is.

I'm sorry that you turned out this way Obito... I really am and I wish I could help you but you're beyond help if you're talking such nonsense. You will do nothing to harm my home, my friends, my wife and my son... Naruto.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/a
    Damage Points: XX(Dead if hit)
    Description; To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "jutsu formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that almost instantaneously transports himself to the location of the seal.
    Note; The technique is unavoidable unless with time/space and can only be used by Minato Namikaze.

Minato quickly puts the kunai away and immediately forms the ram handseal, this allows him to cause the ground and everything on and around Obito to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit (The centre point would be. As he is being dragged to the centre Minato begins sucking in wind as he falls to the ground again.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

When he is nearing the centre point Minato releases wind in the form of a powerful bullet that is aimed straight at Obito just as he gets to the centre of the antilon jutsu.

(Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

This is just the way I see the time frame:

-Battle Encampment
    -You use the earth sticky drop thing Minato figures out what's going on, they happen I think around seconds apart from each other
    -Minato throws the kunai which escapes the Battle Encampment
    -Looks back the mud is very close to hitting him so he uses his fast reactions and teleports out
    -Then my next two moves

I hope you agree with me, cause everything's pretty tight :/
    hate doing this, but quoted, i will ask mods if it would work cause i am not really sure if my mud would leave any room there for your Kunai to get through, we will see

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

✘ Test Failed ✘

With the timing that you threw the kunai at, considering how wide the mud is and how tall the barrier is, the kunai wouldn't be able to leave the barrier's radius in time before the mud collides with it, if you had thrown the kunai just as the barrier was formed it would've been a bit plausible, but throwing after the mud would make the attempt futile, not to mention that the barrier is really huge, seeing that it can contain a tailed beast, meaning it's at least 100 meters tall meaning that the mud would be covering the top of the barrier, so your best escape would've been underground or to simply counter the mud, you could've even used the Big ball Rasengan to make room for you between the mud and blow the mud away if you were keen to using Minato's abilities and no elemental techniques, prolonging the test wouldn't do much for me since the FTG is a basic ability of Minato that you are graded upon and with such a mistake in it's usage i can't grant you the bio, sorry but you can retake the test in one month.